- Combine whole tomatoes, Rotel, onion, jalapeno, garlic, sugar, salt, cumin, lime juice, and cilantro in a blender or food processor. Pulse until you get the salsa to the consistency you'd like-I do about 10 to 15 pulses. Test seasonings with a tortilla chip and adjust as needed.
- Refrigerate salsa for at least an hour. Serve with tortilla chips or cheese nachos.
FRESH RESTAURANT-STYLE SALSA
This addictive salsa is restaurant quality, or maybe even better! It's fresh and flavorful, not too spicy, and easy to make in a food processor with a mix of ripe and canned Roma tomatoes. This makes a big batch which is good because it will go fast. Serve with lots of thin, crispy tortilla chips and a margarita, of course!
Provided by NicoleMcmom
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine canned and fresh tomatoes, onion, and garlic in a food processor; pulse 5 times to chop. Add cilantro, serrano and jalapeno peppers, lime juice, salt, and cumin and process for 10 seconds. Pulse further to desired consistency. Check and adjust seasoning as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 10.8 calories, Carbohydrate 2.5 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 0.5 g, Sodium 168.1 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA
Recipe video above. Just like what you get at your favourite restaurant and those jars sold alongside corn chips at the grocery store.... but it's better, healthier and cheaper! The fresh flavour is so, so good. Make it chunkier or smoother, to your taste.
Provided by Nagi
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place onion and jalapeno in the food processor first, then add remaining ingredients (start with 1/2 tbsp lime juice).
- Blitz to desired consistency - I like mine pretty smooth because you get better flavour out of the onion etc.
- Taste test with corn chip for salt and lime. Adjust if necessary.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving with corn chips, or other dippers (see in post for suggestions).
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA
You sit down at a Mexican restaurant and they bring you a bowl of chips and salsa. You have one chip, dip it, but can't stop there. You continue until all the chips and salsa are gone and ask for more. This is that salsa. It is great on any dish from tacos to scrambled eggs. Adjust the amount of jalapeno peppers and salt to suite your own palate. With the two Jalapenos, this version is spicy.
Provided by Groony1
Yield 3-4 cups
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Pan roast with, no oil, the unpeeled garlic cloves and jalapeno peppers on medium-high until skins are darkened on all sides. About 5 minutes for the jalapenos and 8-10 minutes for the garlic.
- Peel garlic and add to food processor with jalapeno and onion. Process until ingredients are finely minced. (de-seeding the jalapenos or only using one will result in a medium heat salsa).
- Add all remaining ingredients (tomatoes, cumin, cilantro, lime juice, and salt) and process until smooth.
- Cool for one hour in refrigerator prior to serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 71.1, Fat 0.8, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 1569, Carbohydrate 15.7, Fiber 4.1, Sugar 8.5, Protein 3.2
More about "restaurant style salsa recipes"
MEXICAN RESTAURANT SALSA RECIPE
3.7/5 (322)Total Time 25 minsCategory SalsaCalories 60 per serving
- Add the chopped vegetables to your blender (Do not add extra water unless needed and then add a couple of tablespoons at a time)
BEST HOMEMADE SALSA RECIPE - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
SALSA RECIPE - THE MOST FLAVORFUL RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA!
20 BEST SALSA RECIPES | HOW TO MAKE FRESH SALSA
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - DAMN DELICIOUS
BEST EVER RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - THE GRACIOUS WIFE
BEST EVER RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA! - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - THE HARVEST KITCHEN
RESTAURANT STYLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - EASY APPETIZERS
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - CONTENTEDNESS COOKING
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - RACHEL COOKS®
EASY RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - THIS FARM GIRL COOKS
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA RECIPE - THE CHEEKY CHICKPEA
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
HOW TO MAKE RESTAURANT-QUALITY SALSA AT HOME - HOW TO FEED A …
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA (ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS!) - DANCES WITH KNIVES
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA | COOKING TECHNIQUE + RECIPE | MEAN GREEN …
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA RECIPE - THE TASTE OF KOSHER
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA RECIPE - I WASH YOU DRY
RESTAURANT-STYLE SALSA - GATHERED IN THE KITCHEN
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS
EASY RESTAURANT-STYLE SALSA RECIPE - BLESS THIS MESS
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - IOWA GIRL EATS
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - EAT WITH EMILY
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - SUM OF YUM
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA | THIN, FLAVORFUL SALSA JUST LIKE YOU GET IN ...
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - WORDS OF DELICIOUSNESS
RECIPE FOR RESTAURANT SALSA - THE GRACIOUS PANTRY
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA | THE RECIPE CRITIC
RESTAURANT-STYLE SALSA - IMMACULATE BITES
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA RECIPE - LAURA IN THE KITCHEN
EASY RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA RECIPE | BUNS IN MY OVEN
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA | BERLY'S KITCHEN
EASY RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA RECIPE - ERHARDTS EAT
BEST RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA RECIPE - 40 APRONS
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - COOK SLEEP READ
BEST SALSA RECIPE (EASY RESTAURANT-STYLE) - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
QUICK RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - OH, FOR THE LOVE OF FOOD!
RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA RECIPE - CHEF BILLY PARISI
HOMEMADE RESTAURANT-STYLE SALSA - ANNIE TORTELLINI
EASY HOMEMADE RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA - MADE IT. ATE IT. LOVED IT.
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #low-protein #healthy #sauces #condiments-etc #low-fat #salsas #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #low-in-something
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make restaurant style salsa at home?Restaurant-Style Salsa. 1 Combine whole tomatoes, Rotel, onion, jalapeno, garlic, sugar, salt, cumin, lime juice, and cilantro in a blender or food processor. Pulse until you ... 2 Refrigerate salsa for at least an hour. Serve with tortilla chips or cheese nachos.
What is authentic Mexican salsa?Authentic Mexican restaurant salsa prepared with fresh plum tomatoes, white onion, cilantro and serrano peppers just like they make in Mexico. It's simple, fresh tasting and easy to make.
How to make salsa with tomatoes and vinegar?Add the tomatoes to the food processor, along with the white vinegar, salt, and liquid smoke. Pulse until you reach your desired consistency (from chunky to runny). Pour the salsa into a resealable container and transfer to the refrigerator.
What are the ingredients in my salsa recipe?Here are the ingredients in my salsa recipe. The key things that add great flavour to salsa are cumin, cilantro/coriander, garlic, onion and jalapeño. I also like to add canned green chiles which adds terrific smokiness and small touch of heat (not much).