FIBER ONE® PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and finely crush with rolling pin or meat mallet (or finely crush in food processor).
- In large bowl, beat butter, 1/2 cup granulated sugar and the brown sugar and with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. On low speed, beat in peanut butter and eggs until smooth. Beat in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until well blended.
- Stir in cereal until well blended.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. On ungreased cookie sheet, place balls about 3 inches apart. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork dipped in 1 tablespoon granulated sugar.
- Bake 10 to 11 minutes or until set and very light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 90 mg, Sugar 6 g, TransFat 0 g
REVAMPED FIBER ONE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together everything except brownie mix and chocolate chips. I have found that it works best to let the Fiber One cereal absorb so of the liquid beforehand to soften the cereal up. I usually let it soak for about 5 minutes, but the longer the better.
- Add in brownie mix, then chocolate chips.
- Drop on to greased cookie sheet or pour into greased pan for brownies.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, sometimes a little less, as to prevent them from drying out too much.
- Adding raisins and/or peanuts to the mix is great however it adds to the calorie count as well.
More about "revamped fiber one chocolate cookies recipes"
FIBER ONE BREAKFAST COOKIE DOUGH - NUTRITION STARRING YOU
Reviews 26Estimated Reading Time 6 minsServings 1Total Time 5 mins
- Add yogurt, powdered peanut butter, stevia, vanilla and oats in a bowl, stirring until well combined.
FIBER ONE® CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER HAYSTACKS RECIPE ...
Servings 48Total Time 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 70 per serving
FIBER ONE COOKIES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
HEALTHY HIGH FIBER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE HEALTHY MAVEN
3/5 (1)Total Time 25 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- In a large bowl combine Metamucil, brown rice flour, almond meal, baking powder and salt. Stir to combine.
FIBER ONE™ PROTEIN CHOCOLATES RECIPE - QUERICAVIDA.COM
- Pour the chocolate into a bowl and melt using the double boil method over a pot with boiling water. Don’t let a single drop of water fall into the chocolate. Stir once in a while with a spatula.
- When it’s nice and smooth, let cool to room temperature, add the Fiber One™ Protein cereal and use tablespoons to form chocolates on parchment paper. Refrigerate until firm.
CHOCOLATE FIBER ONE COOKIES RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
5/5 (6)Calories 65 per servingServings 41
ROBIN'S HEALTHY TAKE: REVAMPED CHICKEN WINGS | FOOD ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
AMAZON.COM: FIBER ONE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
SUSAN SARANDON'S BANANA-OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ...
AMAZON.COM: CUSTOMER REVIEWS: FIBER ONE SOFT BAKED COOKIES ...
FIBER ONE COOKIES RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
FIBER ONE COOKIES - WALMART
FIBER ONE(R) CHOCOLATE RECIPE
FIBER ONE® CRUNCHY FUDGE COOKIES | RECIPE | FUDGE COOKIES ...
CHOCOLATE COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
FIBER ONE COOKIES RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
FIBER ONE RECIPES COOKIES
BEST COOKING BROWNIE RECIPES: REVAMPED FIBER ONE CHOCOLATE ...
FIBER ONE COOKIES RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
SOFT BAKED CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIE • FIBER ONE
CHOCOLATE FIBER ONE RECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-large-groups #drop-cookies #desserts #easy #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #bar-cookies #number-of-servings
You'll also love