RIGHTEOUS RASPBERRY BROWNIES
The best brownies are soft in the center and have a crust on the top, oh and they also have chocolate chunks and fresh raspberries in them too! This recipe couldn't be simpler-just measure everything into 1 bowl, mix, add raspberries and bake! No doubt these will be one of the best desserts you have EVER made! I use fresh raspberries out of my garden. I am sure you could use frozen, but perhaps you would need to drain off some of the liquid as to not screw with the proportions of the recipe. TRY not to eat the whole pan at once!
Provided by Arleigh
Categories Desserts Fruit Dessert Recipes Raspberry Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12x9-inch baking dish and dust with 1 teaspoon cocoa powder.
- Beat eggs, superfine sugar, margarine, flour, chocolate chunks, and 3/4 cups cocoa powder together with an electric hand mixer in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Fold raspberries gently into the batter; spoon into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the top is a bit crusty, 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 206.4 calories, Carbohydrate 27.5 g, Cholesterol 31 mg, Fat 11 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 167 mg, Sugar 21.4 g
Provided by Food Network
Yield 32 brownies
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 13 by 9 by 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt together butter and chocolate in bowl set over simmering water in saucepan. Stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl until well combined, about 1 minute. Beat in vanilla, 1 tablespoon liqueur and the salt. Stir in flour in 3 additions. Fold in walnuts and chocolate chips. Spread half of batter over bottom of prepared pan.
- Mix together preserves and remaining liqueur in small bowl. Spread over batter in pan. Place in freezer for about for about 20 minutes or until preserves are set. Spread remaining batter over top of preserves.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minutes. Cut into 32 brownies. Let cool completely.
- To serve, dust with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
RICH CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY 'BOX' BROWNIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: brownie mix, semi-sweet chocolate chips, heavy cream, fresh raspberry, powdered sugar
Provided by Katie Aubin
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place 5-inch (10 cm) greased cookie cutters on a greased baking pan. Fill the bottom of each cookie cutter with ½-inch (1 cm) of brownie batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownies cool.
- In a medium bowl combine chocolate chips and hot heavy cream. Let stand for 1 minute, then stir until the ganache is a smooth, silky consistency.
- Fill each cookie cutter with a layer of raspberries, then pour the chocolate ganache over the top of the raspberries until it fills in the cookie cutters.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until the ganache is set.
- Remove from the fridge and gently push the bottom of the brownies until they pop out of the cookie cutters.
- Sift powdered sugar over the top and serve.
- Pairs well with Merlot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1000 calories, Carbohydrate 126 grams, Fat 56 grams, Fiber 11 grams, Protein 12 grams, Sugar 89 grams
BEST EVER CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY BROWNIES
Squidgy and super moreish, these gorgeous foolproof fruity chocolate bakes will be snapped up in seconds
Provided by Sarah Cook
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert
Yield Cuts into 15 squares
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Line a 20 x 30cm baking tray tin with baking parchment. Put the chocolate, butter and sugar in a pan and gently melt, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat.
- Stir the eggs, one by one, into the melted chocolate mixture. Sieve over the flour and cocoa, and stir in. Stir in half the raspberries, scrape into the tray, then scatter over the remaining raspberries. Bake on the middle shelf for 30 mins or, if you prefer a firmer texture, for 5 mins more. Cool before slicing into squares. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 389 calories, Fat 22 grams fat, SaturatedFat 13 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 44 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 38 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 5 grams protein, Sodium 0.4 milligram of sodium
CHOCOLATE-COVERED RASPBERRY BROWNIES
These intensely rich brownie bars are not for the faint of appetite. Each brownie bears a fruity layer of raspberry jam and fresh raspberries that's covered with a truffle-like blanket of chocolate ganache over top. In other words, they're decadence incarnate. If raspberries aren't your favorite, you can always substitute strawberry jam and fresh strawberries--but you'll want to slice them in half rather than leaving them whole. If desired, garnish with a drizzle of melted white chocolate.
Provided by Darcy Lenz
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking pan and line the bottom and sides with parchment paper, leaving a 1-inch overhang. Lightly grease parchment.
- Make the brownies: Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat; once melted, stir in the chocolate chips. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth; set aside and allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder together in a medium mixing bowl; set aside.
- Combine sugar and eggs in a large mixing bowl; beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until pale and fluffy. Mix in vanilla. Mix in the cooled, melted chocolate, adding it to the bowl in a slow, steady stream. Mix in the dry ingredients in increments, at low speed, until just combined. Finish incorporating the batter by hand with a rubber spatula if necessary. Scrape the batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of pan and a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies tests clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Place the pan on a wire rack and allow brownies to cool completely, 30 to 40 minutes.
- To prepare the topping, spread the raspberry jam evenly over the brownies in the pan, spreading right to the edge. Arrange the whole raspberries in a single layer over the jam.
- Place the chocolate chips in a medium, heat-proof mixing bowl. Warm heavy cream and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. When the butter melts and the cream begins steaming and bubbling at the edges, pour the hot cream mixture over the chocolate. Let stand for 3 to 5 minutes to allow chocolate to melt; add salt and whisk until completely smooth. Pour the chocolate ganache over the raspberries. Refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
- Carefully pull the brownies from the pan using parchment paper overhang; place on a cutting board and carefully peel the parchment paper from the sides. Slice into 9 squares and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 633.5 calories, Carbohydrate 76.9 g, Cholesterol 111.5 mg, Fat 38.3 g, Fiber 5.5 g, Protein 5.9 g, SaturatedFat 23.1 g, Sodium 211.6 mg, Sugar 60.2 g
EASY RASPBERRY BROWNIES
Based on a fudgy brownie mix, these quick-to-fix brownies combine the best of sweet flavors and chewy textures. Mmm!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake brownie mix as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs, in 13x9-inch pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and preserves in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread over brownies. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Place chocolate and butter in small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on Medium (50%) about 1 minute or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Drizzle over brownies. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chocolate is firm. For 18 brownies, cut 6 rows by 3 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290, Carbohydrate 35 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Fat 3, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Brownie, Sodium 150 mg, Sugar 25 g, TransFat 0 g
EASY RASPBERRY BROWNIES
A great brownie recipe from Betty Crocker. These are yummy! Even my DSS who SWORE he didn't like raspberries, couldn't stop eating them. I hope you enjoy!
Provided by SkinnyMinnie
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 18 brownies
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350º F.
- Grease the bottom only of a 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Stir together brownie mix, water, oil, and eggs in a medium bowl until well blended. Spread into pan.
- Bake for 28-30 min or until toothpick inserted 2" from side of pan comes out clean or almost clean.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack, about 1 hour.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and preserves in a small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread over brownies and chill for 15 minute.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a small microwavable bowl, stiring every 30 sec, until mixture can be stirred smooth. Drizzle over brownies. Chill about 1 hour or until chocolate is firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288.5, Fat 15.7, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 39.1, Sodium 140.1, Carbohydrate 34.2, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 23.4, Protein 3.2
More about "righteous raspberry brownies recipes"
RIGHTEOUS RASPBERRY BROWNIES - YUM TASTE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
BEST RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BROWNIES - HOW TO MAKE RASPBERRY
RASPBERRY BROWNIES RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
RASPBERRY SWIRL BROWNIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RASPBERRY BROWNIES - A COOKIE NAMED DESIRE
FUDGY RASPBERRY BROWNIES - SWEET & SAVORY
FROZEN BROWNIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BEST COOKING BROWNIE RECIPES: RIGHTEOUS RASPBERRY BROWNIES
RIGHTEOUS RASPBERRY BROWNIES - MASTERCOOK
RIGHTEOUS RASPBERRY BROWNIES ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
RASPBERRY BROWNIES RECIPE BY MCCORMICK - THE DAILY MEAL
BEST EVER CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY BROWNIES - SAVORING ITALY
RECIPE: ULTIMATE RASPBERRY FUDGE BROWNIES - DUNCAN HINES …
RIGHTEOUS RASPBERRY BROWNIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
RIGHTEOUS RASPBERRY BROWNIES | RECIPE | RASPBERRY BROWNIES, …
CHOCOLATE-RASPBERRY BROWNIES - WILLIAMS SONOMA
RIGHTEOUS RASPBERRY BROWNIES - RASPBERRY DESSERT RECIPES
OUTRAGEOUS RASPBERRY BROWNIES - SARA HAAS, RDN, LDN
RIGHTEOUS RASPBERRY BROWNIES | RECIPE | RASPBERRY RECIPES, JELLY ...
RASPBERRY FUDGY BROWNIES - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
RASPBERRY SWIRL BROWNIES - FIVEHEARTHOME
RASPBERRY BROWNIE RECIPE - HANDLE THE HEAT
RASPBERRY BROWNIES - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
RASPBERRY BROWNIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
RIGHTEOUS RASPBERRY BROWNIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES (QUICK AND EASY) - SWEETEST MENU
HEALTHY RASPBERRY BROWNIES - BAKE PLAY SMILE
SUPER FUDGY RASPBERRY BROWNIES - THE LOOPY WHISK
FUDGY RASPBERRY BROWNIES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
EASY CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY BROWNIES - ADORE FOODS
RIGHTEOUS RASPBERRY BROWNIES | RECIPE - PINTEREST
BROWNIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE WITH RASPBERRIES - FOOD NEWS
RIGHTEOUS RASPBERRY BROWNIES | RECIPE | DESSERTS, RASPBERRY …
RASPBERRY FUDGE BROWNIES - YUM TASTE
RASPBERRY FILLED BROWNIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
RICH RASPBERRY BROWNIES — RACHEL SCOULAR
RASPBERRY BROWNIES RECIPE
RASPBERRY BROWNIES - THE ITSY-BITSY KITCHEN
RASPBERRY BROWNIES! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love