ROASTED PARMESAN GARLIC ALMONDS
Satisfy your snack attack with nutrient packed, crunchy, savoury Roasted Parmesan Garlic Almonds. These also make great gluten-free croutons for salads!
Provided by Rebecca Lindamood
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 250°F or 325°F (see Cook's Notes). Lightly spritz a half-sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray or lightly grease it and and set aside.In a small mixing bowl, toss together the grated Parmesan cheese, Italian seasonings, granulated garlic, smoked paprika, and salt and set aside.In another mixing bowl, whisk or beat the egg whites until they reach soft peaks. Measure the almonds into a larger mixing bowl. Scrape the egg whites on top of the almonds and gently mix to coat. Toss the Parmesan mixture over the almonds and gently toss to coat evenly. Distribute the coated almonds in an even, single layer over the prepared half-sheet pan. If baking at 250°F, bake for about an hour, stirring once every 15 minutes. If baking at 325°F, bake for about 30 minutes. After each stir, re-arrange the almonds again into an even, single layer. After an hour, or when the almonds are mostly dry to the touch, turn off the oven and prop the door open partway. Let the almonds cool in the opened oven for 20 minutes before transferring the half sheet pan to a rack to finish cooling completely to room temperature. Transfer the almonds to an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to a week.
ROASTED GARLIC PARMESAN ALMONDS (SALAD TOPPER)
A different kind of "crouton" for your salad or to top your veggie dish. Store in the refrigerator. This is really good.
Provided by Marie
Categories High Protein
Yield 2/3 cup
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a shallow baking pan, toss the slivered almond with the olive oil.
- Spread almonds so that they are in a single layer.
- In small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese with garlic salt and sprinkle over the almonds.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir once while baking.
PARSLEY SALAD WITH TOASTED ALMONDS AND LEMON
- Make the dressing right in the serving bowl: Combine the lemon juice, mustard, honey, pepper, salt and garlic in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Slowly add the olive oil, whisking until emulsified.
- Reheat the rice until steaming. (I just microwave it for a few minutes.)
- Add the parsley to the dressing and toss to combine. Add the rice, almonds, onions and lemon zest, and toss well.
- Serve, garnished with a couple dashes of hot paprika if desired.
TOASTED ALMOND PASTA SALAD
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the almonds on a rimmed baking sheet and bake, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs, then drain and rinse under cold water. Transfer to a serving bowl and toss with the olive oil, parmesan, lemon juice, shallot, thyme, 1 teaspoon salt and about half of the almonds. Season with salt and pepper. Top with the remaining almonds and the red pepper flakes.
- Photograph by Anna Williams
RED & GREEN SALAD WITH TOASTED ALMONDS
During a long Midwest winter, I crave greens and tomatoes from the garden. These leaf lettuces and grape tomatoes have a fantastic out-of-the-garden taste. Thank goodness we can get them year-round. -Jasmine Rose, Crystal Lake, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 7 ingredients. Gradually whisk in grapeseed oil until blended., In a large bowl, combine lettuces, red pepper, celery, cucumber, peas and tomatoes. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168 calories, Fat 14g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 90mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ROASTED GARLIC AND PARMESAN SPREAD
This is an awesome and simple bread spread to use in place of butter or garlic butter. Use light mayonnaise if you want fewer calories. The prep time is almost nothing if you have roasted garlic in the fridge from a previous meal. Spread thinly on bread before toasting in the oven or serve in a bowl for guests to apply to their own bread.
Provided by Rob
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a small baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place garlic cloves on prepared baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Fold aluminum foil tightly around garlic.
- Roast garlic in the preheated oven until soft and fragrant, 30 to 45 minutes. Remove garlic from aluminum foil and transfer to a bowl.
- Mash garlic, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, and salt together with a fork until spread has a uniform, paste-like consistency.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 62.6 calories, Carbohydrate 0.8 g, Cholesterol 3.7 mg, Fat 6.4 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 58.5 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
SUGARED TOASTED ALMOND SALAD TOPPING
This simple topping turns an average salad into something above and beyond! I pair these with my sweet sour salad dressing and they make an amazing salad! I like to make up a big batch of these and keep them on-hand in an airtight container to use as a salad topper. I like to toast my almonds to a nice medium-brown, they take on a bolder flavor and really mix well in any salad.
Provided by Dave Hirschler
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Cook and stir almonds and sugar in a skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar melts and almonds turn golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer almonds to the prepared baking sheet to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 59.7 calories, Carbohydrate 7.4 g, Fat 3 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 1.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sugar 6.4 g
More about "roasted garlic parmesan almonds salad topper recipes"
PARMESAN GARLIC ROASTED BROCCOLI WITH ALMONDS – …
SUGAR SNAP PEA SALAD WITH ROASTED ALMONDS AND PARMESAN
ROASTED TOMATOES AND ASPARAGUS WITH PARMESAN CHEESE AND …
ROASTED GARLIC PARMESAN ALMONDS (SALAD TOPPER) RECIPE, BY …
ROASTED GARLIC AND PARMESAN DRESSING - MCCORMICK
BROWNED BUTTER AND GARLIC ROASTED ALMONDS - THE HARVEST SKILLET
HERB ROASTED ALMONDS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
ROASTED GREEN BEANS WITH PARMESAN, GARLIC & ALMONDS - SAVORY …
ROASTED GARLIC PARMESAN ALMONDS (SALAD TOPPER) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
PARMESAN ROASTED ALMONDS – BUSY IN BROOKLYN
ROASTED GARLIC PARMESAN ALMONDS (SALAD TOPPER) RECIPE
ROASTED GARLIC PARMESAN ALMONDS (SALAD TOPPER) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
ROASTED GARLIC PARMESAN ALMONDS (SALAD TOPPER) (KITCHENPC)
ROASTED ALMONDS WITH TURMERIC | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
GARLIC ROASTED ALMONDS - A COOKABLE FEAST
ALMOND AND GARLIC RECIPES (2043) - SUPERCOOK
HOMEMADE HONEY ROASTED ALMONDS FOR SALADS OR SNACKS
RECIPES FOR ROASTED GARLIC PARMESAN BREAD
GARLIC PARMESAN ROASTED POTATOES - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
SPICY ALMOND-AND-SEED SALAD TOPPER RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
ROASTED BEET AND ARUGULA SALAD WITH TOASTED ALMONDS
SIMPLE ROASTED GARLIC SALAD DRESSING WITH PARMESAN - RECIPE TO …
PARMESAN AND PARSLEY ROASTED ALMONDS
PARMESAN ROASTED GARLIC BREAD - SIMPLY SCRATCH
SPICY ALMONDS SALAD TOPPER RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
ROASTED GARLIC ON TOAST - HARVEST TO TABLE
EASY SNACK RECIPE FOR PARMESAN ALMONDS - IN GOOD TASTE
ROASTED GARLIC AND ALMOND DIP - FOXES LOVE LEMONS
ROASTED ALMOND GARLIC SPREAD RECIPE - MAISIE JANE'S
GARLIC, ROSEMARY SCENTED ALMONDS - DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS
ROASTED GARLIC ROSEMARY ALMONDS - THE SWEETEST PART
ROASTED ROSEMARY AND GARLIC ALMONDS - KATHRYN'S KITCHEN
SMOKY SPICY GARLIC ROASTED ALMONDS - COOKILICIOUS
You'll also love