TWO-TONE FUDGE BROWNIES
These moist fudgy brownies have a scrumptious topping that tastes just like chocolate chip cookie dough! My husband and I and our young sons enjoy church fellowship at frequent potluck meals. Everyone loves these brownies...and they make enough to feed a crowd. -Rebecca Kays Klamath Falls, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in melted chocolate. Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to batter. Stir in walnuts., Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 16-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. , In a small bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in milk and vanilla. Gradually add flour. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls over cooled brownies; carefully spread over top. Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135 calories, Fat 7g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 51mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
TWO TONE BROWNIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly brush an 8 inch square tin with melted butter or oil. Line the base with baking paper, extending over two sides.
- Stir 1/4 cup butter or margarine and dark chocolate in the top of a double boiler until just melted. Using a wooden spoon, beat 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla extract, and 1 egg in a medium bowl until combined. Stir in the melted chocolate mixture. Add 1/2 cup flour, stirring until just combined; don't over beat.
- Stir 1/4 cup butter or margarine and white chocolate in the top of a double boiler until just melted. Using a wooden spoon, beat 1 /2 cup sugar, vanilla extract and 1 egg in a second bowl until combined. Stir in the white chocolate mixture. Add 1/2 cup flour, stirring until just combined; don't over beat.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the mixtures alternately and evenly, next to one another, in a single layer, in the tin. Gently smooth the surface, without combining the mixtures.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until firm. Allow to cool in the tin before cutting into small squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 159.4 calories, Carbohydrate 19.8 g, Cholesterol 31.9 mg, Fat 8.2 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 44.8 mg, Sugar 14.5 g
ROGER'S TWO-TONE BROWNIES
I am so glad I recently found my hand-written copy of this recipe. It was given to me by a wonderful man who was a chef in Monterey, CA. Sadly he passed away in the 1980's. I lost this recipe and many times looked for something like it to no avail. Recently I have been going through old recipe files and was so happy to find...
Provided by Kathie Carr
Number Of Ingredients 16
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a 9 inch square pan stir together all ingredients for bottom level, oatmeal and brown sugar mixture. Press this mixture down onto bottom of pan to form a crust. Bake for 10 minutes. While baking prepare brownie batter. (When crust is baked remove from oven.)
- 2. Prepare dough by creaming shortening, sugar, and vanilla together. Stir in melted chocolate. When well mixed add egg and mix well. In a small bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. When blended well add to chocolate mixture. Stir in milk. Add nuts, if using, and mix again. Pour well mixed batter over hot bottom layer and return to oven for about 30 minutes or until brownies are done (test with toothpick). Cool before cutting into 9-12 pieces. NOTE: These are better with nuts, in my opinion, but I have developed an allergy and make them without nuts now. They are still sooooo good!
The secret to these fudgy two-ingredient brownies is separating the eggs and whipping the whites to stiff peaks before folding in the chocolate. This helps give the brownies structure and also stay moist and airy after cooking.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 16 brownies
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8-by-8-inch square baking pan with parchment, leaving a 2-inch overhang on 2 opposite sides.
- Place 1 1/3 cups of the chocolate chips in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the chocolate until melted, stirring halfway through, about 2 minutes. Let cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Separate the egg whites into a large bowl. Add the yolks and 2 tablespoons water to the chocolate, then whisk until smooth and combined; set aside, Whip the egg whites with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Gently fold 1/3 of the chocolate mixture into the egg whites, mixing until just combined (you want the whites to stay as fluffy as possible). Repeat 2 more times with the remaining chocolate, folding until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until the brownies are set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 27 minutes. Sprinkle the remaining 1/3 cup chocolate chips over the top and return to the oven; bake until just beginning to melt, about 2 minutes. Remove from oven and spread the melted chocolate all over the top of the brownies with an offset spatula.
- Let cool completely in the pan, about 30 minutes, Use the parchment overhang to remove the brownies from the pan and cut into squares.
More about "rogers two tone brownies recipes"
TWO TONE BROWNIES - YUM TASTE - TASTY AND YUMMY RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
FUDGE BROWNIE POTS (FOR TWO) - BUDGET BYTES
4.5/5 (40)Total Time 45 minsServings 2Calories 533 per serving
TWO-TONE FUDGE BROWNIES RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Servings 48Total Time 2 hrs
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE PUDDING - ROGERS FOODS
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
TWO TONE BROWNIES RECIPE - SOOPERCOOKING.COM
TWO-TONE FUDGE BROWNIES RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
TWO TONE BROWNIES RECIPE - HEALTHY MEAL PREP
TWO TONE BROWNIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
TWO TONE BROWNIES - CHOCOLATE BROWNIE RECIPES
BROWNIES ARCHIVES – MITCHELL BAKERY
TWO-TONE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES | HEALTHY FREE RECIPE, COOKING ...
TWO TONE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES | HEALTHY FREE RECIPE, COOKING ...
TWO-TONE BROWNIES RECIPE FROM ENCYCLOPEDIA OF FOOD AND ...
TWO TONE BROWNIES - ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
RECIPE TWO-TONE FUDGE BROWNIES RECIPE - YOUTUBE
TWO TONE FUDGE BROWNIES RECIPE
PIN ON RECIPES
ROGERS TWO TONE BROWNIES RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long do you cook Brownies in the oven for?Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until the brownies are set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 27 minutes. Sprinkle the remaining 1/3 cup chocolate chips over the top and return to the oven; bake until just beginning to melt, about 2 minutes.
What is the secret to making fudgy Brownies?The secret to these fudgy two-ingredient brownies is separating the eggs and whipping the whites to stiff peaks before folding in the chocolate. This helps give the brownies structure and also stay moist and airy after cooking. ... More
What does a fudge brownie pot taste like?These fudge brownie pots are kind of smack dab in the middle of being fudgy and cakey. It’s a little more cakey on the outer edges and a little more gooey and fudge-like in the center. The cakey part is not dry, but compresses into a nice rich fudge texture.
Why do you separate the eggs when making brownies?The secret to these fudgy two-ingredient brownies is separating the eggs and whipping the whites to stiff peaks before folding in the chocolate. This helps give the brownies structure and also stay moist and airy after cooking. ...