RON'S AFTERBURNER MEXICAN HOT SAUCE
Light up your life with the best hot sauce you'll ever taste. This sauce is simmilar to Pico Pica. I like it because it can be used on any food requiring a little nip to the tongue. I love Pico Pica but it's hard to find in the Midwest. Soooooo, after a lot of research, I decided to make my own tasty hot sauce. Try it. If you are a hot sauce lover, you'll like this one. There are two versions. The original, made with dried red chili peppers and the one for the brave at heart, made with Habanero's.
Provided by Chef Ronald R.
Categories Low Protein
Yield 3 -8 oz. bottles
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Make sure the red chili peppers are the hot dried type with stems removed. Bring all ingredients, except tomato sauce, to a boil, turn down heat and simmer about ten minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. Place in blender and add tomato sauce. Add carrot at this point if using Habanero recipe. Blend until smooth. Add a little more water if to thick.
- If you use the Habanero's recipe make sure you include the seeds. If you want to tone it down a little then remove the seeds.
RON'S GOURMET DAWGS
- I am fortunate enough to have a professional griddle and a counter top griddle in my home. If you happen to have the counter top version you have it made making this recipe, for that is all that is needed.
- I start off putting the pkg of bun length hot dogs on the griddle to heat them up.
- While heating the dogs, I go ahead and dice up my large onion.
- Then I take 4 tbsp of the butter on put on the opposite end of the griddle than the dogs, and saute the onions (making sure not to burn, unless you like your onion in such a manner).
- I prefer to use Nathan's dogs due to them having squared sides to where they don't roll too easy on you while turning to evenly cook.
- Once the onions are done to your liking, remove them from the griddle and place in a small bowl or on a small plate while you finish up.
- Once the dogs are done to your liking, remove them from the griddle and then scrape the griddle down free of any remaining onions and such.
- Take the remaining butter and place on the griddle and spread all over the griddle and toast the buns if you like ( I toasted mine, just my preference).
- Once the buns have been toasted, I take a slice of cheese ( used American this time) and split it in half and over lap the cheese on one side of the bun.
- Then I place the hot dog on the bun, cover with mustard, sauteed onions, then the horseradish sauce then topped off with ketchup and relish.
- Your toppings may vary, this is just the toppings that myself and my family prefer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2112.7, Fat 162.4, SaturatedFat 79.4, Cholesterol 338.9, Sodium 5685.2, Carbohydrate 86.5, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 19.6, Protein 75.5
More about "rons gourmet dawgs recipes"
RON'S FAMOUS EGGNOG | TASTE OF NOVA SCOTIA
RON’S GOURMET ICE CREAM - 29 PHOTOS & 83 REVIEWS - YELP
50 RON’S RECIPES!! IDEAS IN 2022 | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES, FOOD
900+ RON'S RECIPES IDEAS IN 2022 | FOOD, COOKING, YUMMY FOOD
RON’S GOURMET ICE CREAM - 36 PHOTOS & 49 REVIEWS - YELP
GOURMET BAD DAWG SAUSAGES - I LOVE CB FOODS
RON'S GOURMET DAWGS RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE
27 FOOD. GOURMET DAWGS IDEAS | FOOD, HOT DOG RECIPES, …
RECIPES | CHILI DAWGS
900+ RONS RECIPES IDEAS | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES, …
13 EASY AND TASTY RONS RECIPES BY HOME COOKS - COOKPAD
35 FOR THE RON DAWG IDEAS | RECIPES, YUMMY FOOD, …
GOURMET BAD DAWGS - I LOVE CB FOODS
370 QUICK RONS RECIPES IDEAS IN 2022 | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES, FOOD
DIGGITY DAWGS - FOOD, GOURMET, HOT DOGS AND BURGERS
RON’S GOURMET PASTRIES - DESSERTS - 266 ATWELLS AVE, …
13 RON'S RECIPES IDEAS | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES, COOKING
RONS GOURMET FOODS, LLC IN CARROLL, IA
You'll also love