ROSEMARY, GARLIC, CHILI BREAD
- Add warm water and dry active yeast to a large mixing bowl. Give it a quick mix and let it rest for 10 minute.
- Then add in the salt, pepper, garlic, crushed red pepper, rosemary and oil to the bowl and gently mix.
- Add in the flour and fold all the ingredients together using a wooden spoon just until everything is combined. The dough should feel soft, delicate and a little sticky. You don't want to over mix it or the bread will bake tough on the inside.
- Cover the mixing bowl using plastic wrap and a dishtowel. Let the dough rest and rise at room temperature for at least 2 hours. It should double in size.
- When you're ready to bake your bread, preheat your oven to 450°F and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Uncover the mixing bowl and dust the dough with some flour. Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet and gently shape it into a loaf. Pop the bread into the oven and bake for 35 minutes.
GARLIC ROSEMARY PULL-APART BREAD
This recipe is a different type of pull-apart bread. Eat it by itself, dipped in marinara, or as part of a meal. For a different flavor, add sun-dried tomatoes, pesto, or an onion soup mix packet instead of the rosemary-garlic combo. -Christina Trikoris, Clarksville, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, mix yeast, salt and 2 cups flour. In a small saucepan, heat water, cubed butter and milk to 120°-130°. Add to dry ingredients; beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Add eggs; beat on high 2 minutes. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky)., Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour., Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Combine melted butter, garlic, rosemary and salt. Dip 10 dough balls into butter mixture. Place in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan; sprinkle with a scant 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat with remaining balls and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°., Bake until golden brown, 55-70 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into bread reads 200°. Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 341 calories, Fat 20g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 74mg cholesterol, Sodium 536mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
ARTISAN ROSEMARY GARLIC BREAD
- In large bowl, sprinkle yeast into 1 cup warm water. Mix in the sugar and salt. To proof, let sit for about 10 minutes and become foamy.
- Add in olive oil, bread flour and knead, by hand or stand mixer, for about 10 minutes. Add dried rosemary, black pepper and oregano or Italian seasoning. Knead another 5 minutes.
- Add to the dough the roasted garlic cloves and gently knead to incorporate, about 1 - 2 minute. Dough should come together well at this point and may be slightly sticky.
- Place dough ball in a well oiled bowl, turning dough to cover entire surface. Tightly cover bowl with plastic wrap. Place in warm, draft-free area to rise until dough is doubled, about 1 - 1 1/2 hours.
- After dough has doubled, punch it down and shape into a rounded loaf. Place rounded loaf on greased baking sheet. Using sharp knife, makeing a couple of deep cuts on top. Cover loaf with a clean dish towel or large mixing bowl inverted over it. Make sure bowl is large enough that it gives your loaf room to rise. Let rise until doubled again, approx 1 hour.
- After the second dough rise, gently brush with olive oil then with coarse sea salt and freshly chopped rosemary. Bake at 375F for 25-30 minutes, spraying loaf with water once during the middle of baking. Raise oven temperature up to 425F and spray loaf with water again. Watching closely, bake just until top is golden brown, taking care not to over bake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1614.2, Fat 44.7, SaturatedFat 6.4, Sodium 3513.5, Carbohydrate 263.9, Fiber 12.5, Sugar 9.6, Protein 37.2
ROASTED GARLIC ROSEMARY BREAD
- Cut off pointed end of garlic , place garlic on a piece of aluminum foil, drizzle with 1 tablespoon water. Fold in foil to seal.
- Bake at 350F for 45 to 50 minutes or until garlic is tender.Reduce oven temp to 200°F Remove garlic from oven and let cool. Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves into a small bowl and mash pulp with a fork until smooth. Stir in lemon rind and next 4 ingredients.
- Roll dough into a 12 inch sqaure on a lightly foured surface. Spread garlic mixture over dough; roll up, jellyroll style. Place dough on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, bring ends together forming a ring and pinch ends to seal.Cut 1 inch slits along top of dough. Turn oven off;place dough ring in oven. Let rise 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until doubled in bulk.Remove from oven, brush dough with egg, and sprinkle with kosher salt. Increase oven temp to 375°F Using a water bottle, spray each interior wall of oven 2 or 3 times before closing oven door. Do not spray dough.
- Bake at 375F for 18 to 20 minutes until golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 10.7, Fat 0.3, SaturatedFat 0.1, Cholesterol 13.2, Sodium 186.8, Carbohydrate 1.4, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 0.7
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC MONKEY BREAD
More than just delicious, this savory version of the traditionally sweet pull-apart bread also has a dramatic presentation! Prep time includes rising time.
Provided by Sharon123
Categories Low Cholesterol
Yield 1 loaf, 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In large bowl of heavy-duty electric mixer, combine 2 cups flour, the sugar, and yeast.
- Beat water into flour mixture until soft dough forms.
- Cover and set aside 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Crumb Topping (see below).
- Lightly grease a 2 1/2-quart souffle dish (casserole dish).
- Place oil in small bowl.
- Add 3 cups remaining flour, the rosemary,garlic, and salt to the soft dough.
- Beat until smooth dough forms.
- Turn dough out onto floured surface.
- Knead dough, adding remining flour as necessary, until smooth and elastic-about 5 minutes.
- Divide dough into 24 pieces.
- Dip each dough piece into oil and roll into a ball.
- Dip each ball into Crumb Topping and place, crumb side up, in greased dish.
- Cover loosely with clean cloth and let rise in warm place until double in size- about 45 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350*F.
- Tuck tiny rosemary sprigs between dough balls, if desired, and bake 55 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and bread sounds hollow when tapped on top.
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes; remove from dish and cool completely.
- To serve, pull balls apart.
- Crumb Topping: In cup, combine 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 3 tbls.
- wheat germ, 1 tbls.
- rosemary leaves, and 1 teaspoons.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 132.4, Fat 2.4, SaturatedFat 0.5, Cholesterol 0.9, Sodium 114.1, Carbohydrate 23.6, Fiber 1, Sugar 1.1, Protein 3.7
ROSEMARY GARLIC KNOTS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Shape biscuit dough into 12 balls. Roll each ball into a 4- to 6-inch long strip.
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, garlic, chili powder, salt, basil, oregano, and pepper in a bowl. Dip dough strips one-by-one into the oil mixture and roll until totally covered. Tie each strip into a knot, stretching as needed. Place knots on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 132 calories, Carbohydrate 11 g, Cholesterol 0.2 mg, Fat 9.2 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 1.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 331.6 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
CRISP ROSEMARY-PARMESAN GARLIC BREAD
- Blend butter and rosemary in processor. Gradually add oil and process until incorporated. Mix in Parmesan cheese. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before continuing.) Mix in garlic.Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat oven to 400°F. Spread cheese mixture over cut sides of bread.
- If grilling, wrap each piece of bread loosely in foil. Grill in foil until bread is crusty and golden, about 8 minutes. If baking, place bread cut side up on baking sheet. Bake until bread is crisp and golden around edges, about 10 minutes. Serve bread warm.
DELICIOUS ROSEMARY BREAD
- Dissolve the sugar in warm water in a medium bowl, and mix in the yeast. When yeast is bubbly, mix in salt, butter, 1 tablespoon rosemary, and Italian seasoning. Mix in 2 cups flour. Gradually add remaining flour to form a workable dough, and knead 10 to 12 minutes.
- Coat the inside of a large bowl with olive oil. Place dough in bowl, cover, and allow to rise 1 hour in a warm location.
- Punch down dough, and divide in half. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lightly grease paper. Shape dough into 2 round loaves, and place on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining rosemary. Cover, and allow to rise 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Brush loaves with egg. Bake 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 31.2 calories, Carbohydrate 1.3 g, Cholesterol 15.4 mg, Fat 2.7 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 160.4 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
More about "rosemary garlic chili bread recipes"
ROSEMARY GARLIC BREAD - CHEW OUT LOUD
4.8/5 (99)Total Time 50 minsCategory BreadCalories 221 per serving
- In large bowl, Sprinkle yeast into 1 cup warm water. Mix in the sugar and salt. Let sit for about 10 minutes or until it foams. Add in olive oil. Add flour and knead (by hand or stand mixer/hook) for about 10 minutes.
- Add rosemary, black pepper, and oregano. Knead another 5 minutes. Finally, gently knead in roasted garlic by hand, about 1 minute. Dough should come together well at this point; slightly sticky is fine, but still should be manageable.
- Place dough ball in well oiled bowl, turning dough a few times so that dough surfaces are protected by oil. Tightly cover bowl with cling wrap. Place in warm, draft-free area to rise until dough is doubled, approx. 1 hour, depending on room temp (if your room is cooler, it could take 2 hours.)
- After dough is doubled, gently punch it down and shape into a rounded loaf. Using sharp knife, make a criss-cross design on top. Place rounded loaf on greased baking sheet. Cover up loaf with large mixing bowl inverted over it. Make sure bowl is large enough that it gives your loaf room to rise. Let rise until doubled again, approximately 1 hour.
EASY ARTISAN GARLIC ROSEMARY BREAD | THE BEWITCHIN' KITCHEN
3.9/5 (211)Total Time 2 hrs 15 minsCategory Side Dish, SnackCalories 187 per serving
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir together. The dough will be sticky, shaggy and a hot mess. That's okay, it's supposed to be that way.
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper and dust it with flour. Transfer the dough from the bowl to the paper and behind shaping it. You'll want to stretch out each side and fold it over and work around until you have it in the shape of a ball. (Don't worry you can't mess this up).
- Place the dutch oven in the oven (I didn't include the lid). Preheat your oven to 450F and let it come to temperature. Your bread will rise while your dutch oven heats up.
- Using oven mitts, take the dutch oven out of your oven and place it on top of the stove. Lift the bread using the parchment paper and transfer it to the dutch oven. Score the bread to let steam escape while it bakes. I just did a simple slash down the center with a knife, but you can make it pretty with designs if you'd like.
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY BREAD - FLOUR ON MY FACE
ROSEMARY AND ROASTED GARLIC ARTISAN BREAD. - HARVEST …
ROSEMARY GARLIC BEER BREAD RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 50 minsCategory Side Dish, BreadCalories 172 per serving
ROSEMARY GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - FOOD FUN & FARAWAY PLACES
FOCACCIA WITH ROSEMARY, GARLIC AND CHILI: A SIMPLE BASIC RECIPE
ROSEMARY GARLIC FOCACCIA | RECIPE | BREAD MACHINE RECIPES, CHILI ...
MUSHROOM AND GRUYèRE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - NYT COOKING
HOMEMADE INFUSED OLIVE OIL RECIPES WITH GARLIC, CHILI, ROSEMARY, …
CHEAP DINNER RECIPES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY - THE NEW YORK TIMES
ROSEMARY, GARLIC & CHILI BREAD - DELICIOUS AF FOOD
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY SKILLET BREAD - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
GARLIC BREAD WITH ROSEMARY RECIPE — OONI USA
MUSSELS WITH WHITE WINE AND GARLIC | KAREN'S KITCHEN STORIES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make the perfect garlic bread?In large bowl, Sprinkle yeast into 1 cup warm water. Mix in the sugar and salt. Let sit for about 10 minutes or until it foams. Add in olive oil. Add flour and knead (by hand or stand mixer/hook) for about 10 minutes. Add rosemary, black pepper, and oregano. Knead another 5 minutes. Finally, gently knead in roasted garlic by hand, about 1 minute.
How do you make a yeast bread with Rosemary?2 teaspoons finely chopped rosemary (plus more to sprinkle across the top) Add the yeast to the water and let sit for 10-15 minutes until the yeast starts to foam. While the yeast is proofing, stir together flour, salt and oregano in a large mixing bowl.
Is rosemary garlic bread as good as restaurant Bread?This Rosemary Garlic Bread recipe yields a wonderfully golden brown crust on the outside and a soft texture on the inside. It’s just as good as (if not better) than restaurant bread. Taste and see for yourself… Recently, I felt compelled to obey that bread-making compulsion that comes calling now and then.
How long to bake bread in oven with Rosemary?Shape dough into 2 round loaves, and place on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining rosemary. Cover, and allow to rise 1 hour, or until doubled in size. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Brush loaves with egg. Bake 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.