SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL
This is a wonderful (and easy) recipe I got from my Aunt. The flavors of lemon and dill really complement the fish. I like to use wild Alaskan salmon for this recipe, but any salmon will work. I usually don't measure, so these are all estimates. Play with the ingredients to suit your own tastes!
Provided by Michelle Ramey
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Place salmon in the baking dish. Mix the butter and lemon juice in a small bowl, and drizzle over the salmon. Season with dill, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until salmon is easily flaked with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320.3 calories, Carbohydrate 2.4 g, Cholesterol 104.3 mg, Fat 22.1 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 25.7 g, SaturatedFat 9.4 g, Sodium 196.6 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
GRILLED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL SAUCE RECIPE
- Gather the ingredients.
- Place the salmon in a shallow, nonreactive dish. In a bowl, combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, vegetable oil, dill, and garlic. Whisk to combine and emulsify .
- Pour the marinade over the salmon. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat a grill to medium and lightly oil the grates to prevent the fish from sticking. Remove the salmon, reserving the marinade, and place the fish on the grill.
- Pour the marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Cook the salmon for about 4 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes easily, basting with the boiled marinade.
- To serve, spoon a little sauce on top of each fillet or steak.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 825 kcal, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 250 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 70 g, SaturatedFat 18 g, Sodium 153 mg, Sugar 0 g, Fat 58 g, ServingSize 4 fillets (4 servings), UnsaturatedFat 0 g
SALMON WITH LEMON-DILL BUTTER
If you're looking for a dish that's fast and healthy, this one has it all. Round it out with steamed sugar snap peas for a simple weeknight meal. -Jennie Richards, Riverton, Utah
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a broiler pan. Combine the butter, lemon juice, lemon zest and dill. Brush one-third of mixture over salmon. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining butter mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219 calories, Fat 15g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 69mg cholesterol, Sodium 136mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BROILED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Rub salmon down in olive oil. Cut your lemon in half and set 1 half off to the side. Cut the other half into 1/4-inch thick slices. Lay them on a broiler pan and lay the salmon on top of them. You just need enough to cover the bottom of the salmon so it's not touching the pan. Sprinkle with dill, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Lightly squeeze the remainder of the lemon over the whole salmon; not too much, you don't want your seasoning to run off.
- Cook in the center of the preheated oven on a low broil until easily flaked with a fork but still juicy, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 315.8 calories, Carbohydrate 3.8 g, Cholesterol 97.5 mg, Fat 14.5 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 42.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 395.1 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL
Looking for a quick delicious and healthy supper? I found this at Allrecipes and it is wonderful! I hope you will enjoy it also.
Provided by Bev I Am
Categories Very Low Carbs
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray, or lightly coat with butter.
- Place salmon in baking dish.
- Mix the butter and lemon juice in a small bowl, drizzle over salmon.
- Season with dill, garlic powder, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
- Serves 4.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240.8, Fat 15.5, SaturatedFat 7.9, Cholesterol 89.6, Sodium 159.7, Carbohydrate 2.2, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.5, Protein 23
EASY LEMON AND DILL SALMON
Simple, easy and clean way to bake salmon. I make this in my toaster oven, and it is absolutely delicious and quick! I normally serve it with my favourite stir-fried vegetables, but also enjoy it over fresh spinach leaves. Also tastes nice the next day mixed through a fresh salad.
Provided by muvisionate
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 2 mains, 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Rub 2 sheets of aluminium foil with olive oil. (1/2 Tbsp per sheet).
- Slice salmon fillet in half, and place 1 piece on each sheet of foil.
- Mix lemon juice and dill together.
- Drizzle lemon mix over fillets, and wrap up parcels.
- Place in the oven for 20 - 25min, or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Best served over fresh spinach leaves, or with your favourite stir-fried vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225.2, Fat 11.6, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 72.8, Sodium 95, Carbohydrate 0.9, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.2, Protein 28
LEMON DILL SALMON WITH GARLIC, WHITE WINE, AND BUTTER SAUCE
I had a craving for fresh fish and dill, so I played around and came up with this. Its been rated one of my greatest hits! Great with rice or potatoes and steamed green beans.
Provided by Countess
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Mix butter, white wine, lemon juice, and garlic together in a small bowl.
- Pour a small amount of the butter mixture into an 8x8-inch baking pan until bottom is evenly coated; cover with a thin layer of dill. Place salmon, skin side down, into the baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining dill; pour remaining butter mixture over salmon. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 25 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle generously with almonds before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 315.5 calories, Carbohydrate 6.9 g, Cholesterol 64.8 mg, Fat 21.9 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 23.2 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 108.5 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
LEMON DILL SAUCE FOR SALMON
- Heat cream cheese and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat and whisk until smooth. Slowly whisk in milk until incorporated and continue to heat until warmed through. Season with dill, salt, and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168.9 calories, Carbohydrate 3.2 g, Cholesterol 50.3 mg, Fat 15.8 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 9.9 g, Sodium 141.4 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
POACHED SALMON WITH DILL AND LEMON
- Pour water and wine into a large pot. Add 4 lemon slices, peppercorns, dill, and bay leaf; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat until the liquid is calm with tiny bubbles rising to the surface. Allow the mixture to simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Place 1 salmon fillet, skin-side down, into the pot. Cover and poach the salmon to desired degree of doneness, 12 minutes for pink interior to 17 minutes for fully-cooked. Remove the first fillet, place in a covered dish, and keep warm. Add the second fillet to the liquid and repeat the poaching procedure.
- Strain the poaching liquid into a smaller pot. Boil for 5 minutes. Stir in honey, salt, and pepper.
- Cut fillets into portions, top with remaining lemon rings, and pour sauce over top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 245.9 calories, Carbohydrate 5.6 g, Cholesterol 55.8 mg, Fat 11 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 19.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 80.9 mg, Sugar 2.8 g
PARCHMENT LEMON DILL SALMON RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: asparagus, olive oil, salt, pepper, skinless salmon, white onion, lemon, fresh dill, parchment paper
Provided by Tasty
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up.
- On one half, lay down the asparagus. Drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper.
- Lay the salmon on the asparagus, and add more oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the onion, lemon, and dill on the salmon.
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F (63˚C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 739 calories, Carbohydrate 19 grams, Fat 53 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 46 grams, Sugar 8 grams
More about "salmon with lemon and dill recipes"
EASY LEMON SALMON WITH DILL - RACHEL COOKS®
Ratings 16Calories 167 per servingCategory Seafood
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a sheet pan or baking dish with parchment for easy clean-up and to prevent fish from sticking.
- Rinse salmon with cold water and pat dry with paper towel. If desired, cut salmon into fillets (cooking time may increase slightly if you choose to leave it in one big piece).
- Place lemon slices on top of salmon and bake for 20 minutes or until flaky. You can also check the internal temperature with a thermometer (my Thermapen is my right-hand man in the kitchen). I like to cook salmon to an internal temperature of 145°F.
BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
Servings 3Calories 250 per servingTotal Time 20 mins
PERFECTLY BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL - INSPIRED TASTE
Reviews 23Calories 300 per servingCategory Dinner
LEMON DILL SALMON - COOKING MADE HEALTHY
SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL CREAM SAUCE - SAVORY WITH SOUL
SALMON IN FOIL WITH LEMON AND DILL - DINNER AT THE ZOO
BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL - FAMILY DINNERS
GRILLED SALMON WITH LEMON DILL SEASONING - HEY GRILL, HEY
PAN SEARED SALMON WITH A CREAMY LEMON DILL SAUCE - THE RECIPE …
SALMON WITH LEMON DILL BUTTER - CHEF SAVVY
AIR FRYER SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL | AIR FRYER FISH RECIPES
BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL - DADS THAT COOK
RECIPES WITH SALMON AND DILL (PAGE 1) - FOODFERRET
BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON DILL YOGURT SAUCE - RECIPE RUNNER
ROASTED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL RECIPE | MYRECIPES
LEMON PEPPER MARINATED SALMON - THERESCIPES.INFO
GREEK SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL - SPRINKLES AND SPROUTS
LEMON DILL SALMON RECIPE: A HEALTHY AND EASY WEEKNIGHT DINNER
LEMON DILL PAN FRIED SALMON - CRAVING HOME COOKED
LEMON BAKED SALMON WITH GARLIC DILL SAUCE - MINIMALIST BAKER …
HONEY LEMON BAKED SALMON WITH DILL AND GARLIC - SLOW THE COOK …
SOUS VIDE SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
LEMON DILL SALMON IN FOIL - DAMN DELICIOUS
LEMON DILL SALMON (FAST & EASY DINNER!) – A COUPLE COOKS
BEST SALMON MARINADE (WITH LEMON AND DILL) - FIT FOODIE FINDS
SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL - FOOD GARDENING NETWORK
BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON DILL SAUCE - LAUGHING SPATULA
LEMON DILL SALMON IN PARCHMENT (+ VEGGIES!) - AVERIE COOKS
LEMON AND DILL SALMON | RECIPE ARTICLES AND FACTS IN CANADA
LEMON DILL ROASTED SALMON - JERSEY GIRL COOKS SALMON RECIPE
SLOW COOKER SALMON WITH LEMON & DILL (LOW-CARB, PALEO,WHOLE30)
BIG RAY'S LEMONY GRILLED SALMON FILLETS WITH DILL SAUCE
CREAMY LEMON DILL SALMON - SIMPLE SEASONAL
BAKED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE - CREME DE LA CRUMB
CREAMY LEMON DILL SALMON RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
EASY BAKED LEMON DILL SALMON - DISHES WITH DAD
SALMON WITH GARLIC, LEMON, AND DILL - FOR THE LOVE OF COOKING
BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON MUSTARD DILL SAUCE RECIPE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #very-low-carbs #main-dish #seafood #easy #salmon #fish #dietary #low-sodium #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #saltwater-fish
You'll also love