- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread shrimp evenly across the bottom of the pie crust. Sprinkle cheese over the shrimp.
- Stir sour cream, green onions, salt and pepper into the beaten eggs; then pour mixture evenly over the shrimp and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 294.4 calories, Carbohydrate 19.8 g, Cholesterol 121.2 mg, Fat 17 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 15 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 343.4 mg, Sugar 4.2 g
SHRIMP SALAD NICOISE
If you love shrimp you should try this!! And please rate it or add your little changes!! I love seeing how everyone interprets my recipes and I'm always looking for improvements!!
Provided by Cutechef1215
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Whisk together vinegar and mustard in small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil until emulsified and thickened. Whisk in water, then shallot; salt and pepper to taste, for vinaigrette.
- Bring large saucepan of water to boil; add salt. Add beans and cook, stirring occasionally until just tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl filled with ice and cold water, reserving water in pan. Add shrimp to boiling water and cook until pink and opaque, about 3 minutes. Transfer to ice bath. Drain beans and shrimp; pat both dry.
- Place potatoes in clean saucepan. Cover with cold water by 2 inches and bring to boil; add salt. Simmer until potatoes are tender but not falling apart, about 15 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water; halve. Separately arrange beans, shrimp, potatoes and lettuce on large serving plate. Peel and quarter eggs. Tuck into lettuce for presentation.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over all. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve with warm bread if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 551.2, Fat 13.8, SaturatedFat 2.7, Cholesterol 271.4, Sodium 950.9, Carbohydrate 72.5, Fiber 6.3, Sugar 1.8, Protein 32.9
SHRIMP NICOISE QUICHE
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: A lucious quiche studded with potatoes and shrimp --
Provided by MichaelaRosenthal
Yield 1 9, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat oven to 400 degrees f.
- Line pie shell with weights and pre-bake pie shell for 10 minutes; remove from oven (remove weights) and turn oven down to 375 degrees f.
- Fry bacon and red pepper in a skillet (medium heat) for 3 minutes; drain excess fat and stir in green onion and sun-dried tomatoes; cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the cream, mustard and white pepper until just incorporated.
- Stir in bacon-red pepper mixture, Simply Potatoes with onions, shrimp, green olives, lemon zest and parsley. Transfer mixture to the pre-baked pie shell and return to oven. Bake an additional 40 minutes until set.
GRILLED SPICE-RUBBED SHRIMP "NICOISE" SALAD
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 25
- Fill a large bowl halfway with ice water and set aside. Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add the wax beans and green beans and cook until just crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and immediately plunge into the ice water to stop the cooking. Let sit in the ice water a few minutes, then drain well.
- Meanwhile, put the potatoes in a medium saucepan, cover with salted cold water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer until the potatoes are almost cooked through (a knife inserted into the center should meet just a little resistance), 8 to 10 minutes. Drain well; let cool slightly.
- Make the vinaigrette: Whisk the vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic and anchovy paste in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in 1/2 cup olive oil until emulsified.
- Preheat a grill to high. Slice the potatoes lengthwise, brush with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on the grill cut-side down and grill until browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and grill until tender, 1 to 2 more minutes. Keep the grill on.
- Combine the wax and green beans, grilled potatoes, tomatoes, onion, basil and parsley in a large bowl. Add the vinaigrette and toss gently. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and set aside at room temperature.
- Prepare the shrimp: Combine the fennel seeds, mustard powder, coriander and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a bowl. Add the shrimp and toss to evenly coat. Add 1/4 cup olive oil and toss to coat. Place the shrimp on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Flip the shrimp and continue grilling until just cooked through, 45 seconds to 1 minute. Divide the salad among 4 plates and top with the shrimp.
EASY SHRIMP AND ASPARAGUS QUICHE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pour egg whites, eggs, and cottage cheese into a blender; pulse several times to mix and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir asparagus and onion until asparagus is tender, about 8 minutes.
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in the same skillet over medium heat. Season shrimp with salt and black pepper; cook in hot oil until they turn pink and are no longer translucent in the center, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Fit pie crust into a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate and spread shrimp into the crust; top with asparagus mixture. Pour cottage cheese mixture over vegetables and shrimp. Spread Monterey Jack cheese over the top of the quiche. Sprinkle green onions over cheese.
- Bake quiche in the preheated oven until cheese topping is lightly browned and the quiche is set in the center, about 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 354 calories, Carbohydrate 16.4 g, Cholesterol 158.9 mg, Fat 20.6 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 25.5 g, SaturatedFat 8.7 g, Sodium 554.2 mg, Sugar 4 g
More about "shrimp nicoise quiche recipes"
10 BEST SHRIMP QUICHE RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRILLED SPICE-RUBBED SHRIMP “NICOISE” SALAD – RECIPES NETWORK
RECIPES FOR BASTILLE DAY - SERIOUS EATS
GRILLED SPICE-RUBBED SHRIMP NICOISE SALAD RECIPE
SHRIMP NIçOISE MEAL-PREP BOWLS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
SHRIMP-AND-ARTICHOKE QUICHE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CRUSTLESS NICOISE QUICHE-COFFEE AND CHAMPAGNE
HOW TO MAKE A NICOISE SALAD WITH GRILLED SHRIMP - CHEF DENNIS
RECIPE: QUICHE NICOISE - RECIPELINK.COM
QUICHE NICOISE - BIGOVEN
CRUSTLESS SHRIMP+GREEN CHILE QUICHE - MORE TIME AT THE TABLE
CHEESY SHRIMP AND SAUSAGE QUICHE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
QUICHE NICOISE RECIPE | RECIPELAND
SHRIMP, CRAB, AND MUSHROOM QUICHE RECIPE
SHRIMP NIçOISE SALAD - SARA MOULTON
SHRIMP QUICHE | EMERILS.COM
CRAB SHRIMP QUICHE – EASY WEEKNIGHT DINNER - BINKY'S CULINARY …
NIçOISE SALAD QUICHE | SAVEUR
GRILLED SPICE RUBBED SHRIMP "NICOISE" SALAD | RECIPE | NICOISE …
SHRIMP QUICHE LORRAINE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
GRILLED SPICE RUBBED SHRIMP “NICOISE” SALAD – RECIPES NETWORK
GRILLED SHRIMP NICOISE SALAD RECIPE - BOWL ME OVER
GRILLED SPICE RUBBED SHRIMP "NICOISE" SALAD | RECIPE | NICOISE …
CRUSTLESS SHRIMP QUICHE RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
LEEK AND SHRIMP QUICHE - RICARDO CUISINE
SHRIMP RECIPES: SHRIMP QUICHE RECIPE
SHRIMP A LA NIçOISE - ALEXANDER VALLEY VINEYARDS
SHRIMP & SPINACH QUICHE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
RECIPE: FRENCH ONION QUICHE - FOOD NEWS
SHRIMP NICOISE SALAD RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SHRIMP AND CHEESE MINI QUICHES RECIPE - QUERICAVIDA.COM
NIçOISE BLOOM QUICHE - BITESOFPLEASURE.COM
SHRIMP QUICHE - QUICHE
GARDEN SHRIMP QUICHE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
GRILLED SHRIMP NICOISE SALAD RECIPE
MINI SHRIMP QUICHE APPETIZERS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #lunch #main-dish #potatoes #vegetables #american #easy #beginner-cook #brunch #simply-potatoes
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook shrimp Quiche?A simple and easy and oh-so-good shrimp quiche. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread shrimp evenly across the bottom of the pie crust. Sprinkle cheese over the shrimp. Stir sour cream, green onions, salt and pepper into the beaten eggs; then pour mixture evenly over the shrimp and cheese.
How do you make quiches?"This has been posted for Zwt6 I found this in a book called The colour Book of Quiches and Flans" Melt butter in a saucepan and add the onion and zucchini. Fry gently until light brown . Stir in the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes. Leave to cool. Mix together the cream, eggs, and cheese. Stir in the shrimp mixture.
How do you cook shrimp with eggs and cheese?Sprinkle cheese over the shrimp. Stir sour cream, green onions, salt and pepper into the beaten eggs; then pour mixture evenly over the shrimp and cheese. Bake in a preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
How to cook shrimp and shrimp pie?DIRECTIONS Melt butter in a saucepan and add the onion and zucchini. Fry gently until light brown . Stir in the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. and the nutmeg Leave to cool. Mix together the cream, eggs, and cheese. Stir in the shrimp mixture. Pour into the baked prepared pie shell.