SLOW COOKER HAMBURGERS
When summer temperatures climb to 100 degrees, or higher, avoid heating yourself or your kitchen, and use the slow cooker instead! Create a "rack" out of hand-formed rolls of aluminum foil for the bottom of the cooker, so the burgers won't sit in their own juices. Add a little smoke flavor and some browning sauce, and you'll have a good-looking, tasty burger that is full of smoky flavor. Optional toppings for the hamburgers include cheese, mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, pickles, sliced tomato, sliced onion, and lettuce.
Provided by Bibi
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Set a slow cooker to Low.
- Create a rack for the bottom of the cooker by rolling aluminum foil into 1-inch rolls. For a 5-quart, oblong cooker, make 4 rolls, using the length of the cooker as a guide. Fold in any long ends and squeeze back on the rolls. Evenly space the rolls along the bottom of the cooker.
- Combine ground beef, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, steak seasoning, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add bread crumbs and egg. Mix all ingredients using your hands until they are evenly distributed.
- Form meat mixture into 4 patties, about 1/2 inch thick. Brush each side of the patties with 1/2 teaspoon of browning sauce, and place on the aluminum "rack", being careful not to overlap.
- Cook on Low for about 4 1/2 hours until burgers are no longer pink in the center. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Place each cooked patty on a hamburger bun.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 491.2 calories, Carbohydrate 29.1 g, Cholesterol 151.8 mg, Fat 24.3 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 36.4 g, SaturatedFat 8.5 g, Sodium 678.9 mg, Sugar 3.8 g
SLOW COOKER HAMBURGERS
- Gather the ingredients.
- Place chopped onions and celery in the bottom of a 4 or 5-quart slow cooker .
- Place beef, 1 teaspoon of salt, and pepper into a large mixing bowl. Use your hands to mix salt and pepper into the beef.
- Divide hamburger mixture into eight balls, each the same size. Flatten so they look like hamburger patties .
- Place patties in slow cooker on top of onions and celery. Try not to stack them. If you have to, stagger them, so they don't lie exactly on top of each other. Wash your hands well.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together tomato juice, ketchup, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Pour sauce over hamburgers in slow cooker. Cover with lid and cook burgers on low for 7 to 9 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 336 kcal, Carbohydrate 6 g, Cholesterol 101 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 32 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 516 mg, Sugar 3 g, Fat 20 g, ServingSize 8 servings, UnsaturatedFat 0 g
SLOW-COOKER HAMBURGER HASH
- Cook beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- Mix tomato puree and mushroom soup in medium bowl. Stir in onion soup and water.
- Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Reserve 1 cup of the potatoes. Gently mix beef, remaining potatoes, carrots, salt and soup mixture in cooker. Sprinkle with reserved 1 cup potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 9 hours or until vegetables are tender. Hash will hold on low heat setting up to 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 395, Carbohydrate 24 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 5 g, Protein 26 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 950 mg
SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER SOUP
From the FoodTV website, this soup has wonderful flavour and is so easy to prepare. Serve with multigrain bread and corn on the cob for a complete meal.
Provided by Irmgard
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Brown the ground beef in a non-stick pan and pour off the fat.
- Add to the slow cooker and combine with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 419.6, Fat 10.1, SaturatedFat 4, Cholesterol 105.9, Sodium 1786.7, Carbohydrate 40.1, Fiber 8.2, Sugar 19.6, Protein 46
CROCK POT BARBECUED HAMBURGERS
Mix the hamburger patties, brown them, and freeze them in advance and you'll have little to do at the last minute.
Provided by CelebrationFL
Yield 4 Sandwiches
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine beef, onions, ketchup, salt, egg, and bread crumbs. Form into 4 patties. Brown both sides lightly in skillet. Place in slow cooker.
- Cover with bbq sauce.
- Cover bake on high 3 hours or low 6 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 516.3, Fat 19.1, SaturatedFat 7.2, Cholesterol 123.7, Sodium 2122.7, Carbohydrate 60, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 40.1, Protein 24
More about "slow cooker hamburgers recipes"
10 BEST SLOW COOKER WITH HAMBURGER RECIPES | YUMMLY
CROCK POT HAMBURGER HELPER RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER HASHBROWN CASSEROLE
HOW TO COOK HAMBURGERS IN THE CROCK-POT | LEAFTV
CROCKPOT SALISBURY STEAK WITH FROZEN HAMBURGER PATTIES
PRE COOK HAMBURGERS PATTIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BEST CREAMY CROCKPOT HAMBURGER CASSEROLE - THE TYPICAL MOM
10 BEST CROCK POT WITH HAMBURGER MEAT RECIPES | YUMMLY
SLOW COOKER HAMBURGERS - HAMBURGER RECIPES
TOP AND DELECTABLE SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER RECIPE
70+ CROCK-POT HAMBURGER/GROUND BEEF RECIPES
10 SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER RECIPES PERFECT FOR A COLD …
SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER RECIPES - GROUND BEEF CROCK POT RECIPES
HAMBURGER STEAKS WITH ONION GRAVY | SLOW COOKER LIVING
SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER STEW + VIDEO - FIT SLOW COOKER QUEEN
SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER PATTIES AND GRAVY - GET CROCKED
CROCKPOT HAMBURGER POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPE
FAST FOOD FOR SLOW SUNDAYS: SLOW COOKER HAMBURGERS
HAMBURGER POTATO CASSEROLE - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
TOP 20 BEST SLOW COOKER GROUND BEEF RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER SOUP RECIPE - MR. B COOKS
SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER HASH - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
CROCK POT HAMBURGER STROGANOFF - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
25+ GROUND BEEF SLOW COOKER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER HASH | 100K RECIPES.COM
20 EASY GROUND BEEF CROCK POT RECIPES / BEST SLOW COOKER …
SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER SOUP RECIPE | CHATELAINE
COOKING HAMBURGER PATTIES IN THE SLOW COOKER - EAT AT HOME
SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER SOUP - REAL FOOD WHOLE LIFE
40 GROUND BEEF RECIPES TO MAKE IN YOUR SLOW COOKER
SLOW COOKER SALISBURY BURGERS RECIPE - PLATTER TALK
CROCK POT HAMBURGERS IN SAUCE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
SLOW COOKER GOULASH WITH HAMBURGER - GROUND BEEF RECIPES
HOW TO COOK HAMBURGERS IN A CROCKPOT – GALAXY TRAINING
HEALTHIER SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER HELPER - THE RECIPE REBEL
EASY CHEAP CROCKPOT HAMBURGER RECIPES - THE TYPICAL MOM
SLOW COOKER MACARONI HAMBURGER SOUP RECIPE
EASY SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER STEW - BUDGET BYTES
SLOW COOKER BURGER RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY CROCK POT PEPPER STEAK RECIPE SLOW COOKER | AMAZING …
SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER PATTIES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CROCK POT HAMBURGER SOUP | EASY AND HEALTHY RECIPE
CROCK POT HAMBURGER CASSEROLE - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long do you cook hamburgers in a crock pot?In a medium-sized mixing bowl stir together the tomato juice, minced garlic, ketchup, Italian seasoning, and remaining salt. Pour this sauce over the hamburgers in the slow cooker. Cover the slow cooker, and cook the burgers on low for 7 to 9 hours. Serve and enjoy!
How do you cook burgers in a slow cooker with sauce?Pour sauce over hamburgers in slow cooker. Cover with lid and cook burgers on low for 7 to 9 hours. If you'd like cheeseburgers, add slices of cheese to each patty and re-cover. Keep cooking on low for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Place each burger with a bit of the sauce on a hamburger roll.
Can I Cook ground beef in a slow cooker?Hamburger (also known as ground beef) is an inexpensive choice for many families. You can make a ton of great dishes in your slow cooker to feed your family. From slow cooker casseroles to crockpot meatloaf recipes and everything in between! We love coming up with easy ground beef slow cooker recipes.
What is slow cooker Hamburger soup?Simple and hearty, slow cooker hamburger soup is loaded with vegetables and ground beef, and can be simmered all day in the slow cooker or made in 35 minutes on the stovetop. Chillier temperatures mean one thing: it’s soup and stew season! The inspiration for this recipe was to make a slow cooker version of The Pioneer Woman’s Hamburger Soup.