SLOW COOKER POTATO SOUP FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS RECIPE - (4/5)
Provided by Pattywak
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Add hash browns, chicken broth, chicken soup, onion, and black pepper to your slow-cooker and cook on high for an hour. Stir, then turn your slow-cooker to low for another hour. Add cream cheese, and cook another 1/2 hour or until cheese can be stirred into the mixture. Add milk and cook 10 to 15 minutes longer. Garnish with chopped green onion and bacon bits. Add 1 WW point for garnish. VARIATIONS: Use frozen country potatoes or Potatoes O'Brien in place of the hash browns.
CROCKPOT POTATO SOUP FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS
I have not tried this yet, just got it from a friend who has been making it weekly and says it's easy and very filling, with 3 1/2 WW points per 1 cup serving. I can't guarantee that it's "Weight Watchers". It looks like a basic soup that other vegetables could be added to (such as broccoli or cauliflower) to add nutrients without adding a lot of calories. Note: after seeing the calorie and fat count on this, it doesn't look like a weight watchers' item! However, I'm keeping it on here for a filling, easy soup that I'd like to try.
Provided by Treewoman
Yield 8-10 cups, 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Add first 5 ingredients to crock pot and cook on high for one hour. Stir and then turn to low, cook for another hour.
- Add cream cheese and cook another 30 minutes or until cheese can be stirred into mixture. Add milk and cook 10-15 minutes longer.
- Optional: Garnish with chopped green onion and bacon bits (add 1 point for garnish).
- Variation: Use frozen Country potatoes or Potatoes O'Brien in place of plain hash browns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 289.4, Fat 17.3, SaturatedFat 7.8, Cholesterol 21.6, Sodium 545.1, Carbohydrate 29.1, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 4.3, Protein 7.1
WEIGHT WATCHERS CROCK POT POTATO CHOWDER
Make and share this Weight Watchers Crock Pot Potato Chowder recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Antifreesz
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a slow cooker, combine potatoes, carrots, leek, garlic, chicken broth, barley, bay leaf, thyme, pepper, and Canadian bacon. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until vegetables and barley are tender.
- Stir in evaporated milk and Half-and half and heat through, uncovered, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170.6, Fat 7, SaturatedFat 2.3, Cholesterol 10.7, Sodium 623.5, Carbohydrate 21.6, Fiber 3.3, Sugar 3.6, Protein 5.9
SLOW COOKER POTATO SOUP
Excellent soup for cold nights; goes very well with cornbread.
Provided by TJACKSON
Categories Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes Soup Recipes Cream Soup Recipes Cream of Potato Soup Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place the potatoes, onion, butter, chicken bouillon cubes, parsley and water into a slow cooker. Set on low and let cook for 6 to 8 hours.
- At least half an hour before serving, stir together the milk and flour until no lumps remain, and mix into the soup. Cook for 30 minutes or until the soup is thickened.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 442.7 calories, Carbohydrate 91.9 g, Cholesterol 12.7 mg, Fat 4.7 g, Fiber 7.8 g, Protein 10.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 381.8 mg, Sugar 6.8 g
CROCK POT HAM & POTATO SOUP - WEIGHT WATCHERS RECIPE - (4.2/5)
Provided by RecipeKitchen
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Add diced potatoes, onion, carrot, and ham to a crock pot. Dissolve chicken bullion in 5 cups hot water, then add this to the crock pot also. Cook on low 7 hours, or high 3 hours. Then add milk and sour cream. Stir and cook an additional 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Makes twelve 1-cup servings. If you'd like a thicker soup, just before adding milk and sour cream, remove 2-3 cups of the potatoes and slightly mash, then return the mashed mixture to the crock pot. Makes 12 Servings (About 1 Cup Per Serving) Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories: 151.7; Fat: 5.3 g; Cholesterol: 18.7 mg; Sodium: 534.2 mg; Carbs: 19.5 g; Fiber: 2.5 g; Protein: 6.9 g
SLOW COOKER LOADED POTATO SOUP
Thick, creamy potato soup with cheese, bacon, and sour cream. All the fixings. The way momma always made it but slow cooker style!
Provided by Mallory
Categories Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes Soup Recipes Vegetable Soup Recipes Potato Soup Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine potatoes, chicken stock, onion, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker. Cook on High until potatoes are tender, about 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon on paper towels and wipe out most of the grease from the skillet.
- Puree potatoes in the slow cooker with an immersion blender until smooth. Add 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and 1/2 of the cooked bacon, set temperature to Low, and cook for 1 to 2 hours.
- Melt butter in the skillet over medium-low heat. Whisk in flour and stir until the mixture becomes paste-like and light golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add heavy cream and sour cream and whisk until thickened. Pour into the slow cooker and cook on Low for 1 more hour.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with remaining bacon, remaining Cheddar, sour cream, and scallions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 647.3 calories, Carbohydrate 50.3 g, Cholesterol 137.2 mg, Fat 42.2 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 19.2 g, SaturatedFat 24.1 g, Sodium 1087.7 mg, Sugar 3.4 g
More about "slow cooker potato soup for weight watchers recipe 45"
WEIGHT WATCHER RECIPES - CROCK POT POTATO SOUP
5/5 (12)Category SoupServings 8Calories 160 per serving
- In a crockpot, combine everything EXCEPT for the cream cheese. Cook for 6-8 hours on low heat. About 1 hour before serving, add cream cheese and keep heated until thoroughly melted.
CROCKPOT POTATO SOUP FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS - BIGOVEN
Reviews 1Servings 9Cuisine Not SetCategory Soups, Stews And Chili
WEIGHT WATCHERS FRIENDLY BAKED POTATO SOUP - SMILEY'S POINTS
EASY CROCKPOT WEIGHT WATCHER MEALS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
POTATO SOUP WEIGHT WATCHERS – NORTHRICHLANDHILLSDENTISTRY
WEIGHT WATCHERS: CHUNKY CROCKPOT TOMATO SOUP - A MOM'S TAKE
SLOW COOKER HAM AND POTATO SOUP - CUPCAKE DIARIES
WEIGHT WATCHERS CHICKEN PAPRIKASH RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
WEIGHT WATCHERS POTATO SOUP - MIDLIFE HEALTHY LIVING
WEIGHT WATCHERS CROCK POT POTATO SOUP - CREATE THE MOST …
10 BEST WEIGHT WATCHERS POTATO SOUP RECIPES - YUMMLY
CROCKPOT POTATO SOUP FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS - BIGOVEN.COM
SKINNY SLOW COOKER POTATO SOUP - CAFE DELITES
CROCKPOT POTATO SOUP (WITH VIDEO) - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
WEIGHT WATCHERS POTATO SOUP RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
30 WEIGHT WATCHERS CROCK POT RECIPES WITH SMARTPOINTS
SLOW COOKER WEIGHT WATCHERS POTATO SOUP - FOOD WINE SUNSHINE
CROCKPOT POTATO SOUP RECIPE - HEALTHY POTATO SOUP (VIDEO!!)
CROCKPOT POTATO SOUP WEIGHT WATCHERS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
15 CROCKPOT WEIGHT WATCHERS RECIPES - MY LIFE AND KIDS
WEIGHT WATCHERS POTATO SOUP - LIFE IS SWEETER BY DESIGN
SLOW COOKER LOADED POTATO SOUP - DAMN DELICIOUS
CREAMY GARLIC, CHICKEN, AND POTATO SOUP | RECIPES | WW USA
10 BEST WEIGHT WATCHERS CROCK POT SOUP RECIPES - YUMMLY
20 WEIGHT WATCHERS SOUP RECIPES WITH SMARTPOINTS – …
WEIGHT WATCHERS SLOW COOKER SOUP RECIPES WITH POINTS PLUS VALUES
CROCKPOT POTATO SOUP WEIGHT WATCHER RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
WEIGHT WATCHERS POTATO SOUP CROCK : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CROCKPOT POTATO SOUP RECIPE | HEALTHY POTATO SOUP IN THE SLOW …
BEST 28 WEIGHT WATCHERS CROCKPOT RECIPES (WW SLOW COOKER MEALS)
19 WEIGHT WATCHERS SOUP RECIPES WITH SMARTPOINTS - EASY WW …
WEIGHT WATCHERS CROCK POT POTATO SOUP
25 SLOW COOKER RECIPES FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS - RECIPE DIARIES
SLOW COOKER POTATO SOUP FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS RECIPE
SOUP + SLOW COOKER WEIGHT WATCHERS - PINTEREST.CA
SOUTHWESTERN SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND POTATO SOUP - WEIGHT …
WEIGHT WATCHERS BAKED POTATO SOUP RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
EASY SLOW COOKER POTATO SOUP RECIPE - SIMPLE NOURISHED LIVING
SOUPS: WEIGHT WATCHERS FRIENDLY - PINTEREST
15 BEST WEIGHT WATCHERS CROCK-POT RECIPES - CHOMPS
CUBAN-STYLE PORK AND SWEET POTATO SLOW COOKER STEW | RECIPES
SLOW COOKER BAKED POTATO SOUP – KEEPING ON POINT
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love