BAKERELLA'S SNOWMAN CAKE POPS
- Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan. Cool completely; crumble into a large bowl.
- With a large spoon, thoroughly mix cake and frosting.
- Roll mixture into quarter-size cake balls, and place on a waxed paper-covered cookie sheet. Place cake balls in the freezer for about 15 minutes to firm up. You can then transfer them to the refrigerator to keep chilled and avoid freezing.
- Place white candy coating in microwavable bowl so that the coating is at least three to four inches deep. Melt uncovered in the microwave in 30-second intervals on Low, stirring in between. Repeat until melted and smooth.
- Remove a couple of cake balls from the refrigerator at a time. Dip the tip of a lollipop stick into the melted coating, and insert into a cake ball no more than halfway through. Dip and remove the cake pop in one motion without stirring. Make sure the entire cake ball is covered. If your coating is too thick, you can add a little vegetable oil to help thin it and make it easier to work with.
- Remove and gently tap off any excess coating to fall off the pop and back into the bowl. Before the coating sets, gently press an orange candy-coated sunflower seed in position for a nose. Place in craft foam to dry.
- You can get creative with placement of candy and sprinkles for fun expressions and details. Here are a few ideas.
- For sock caps, dip white cake pops at an angle into melted blue candy coating and sprinkle with white sanding sugar while the coating is still wet. When dry, dot on more blue candy coating with a toothpick, and sprinkle with more sanding sugar. Use the toothpick to gently make indentions on the brim of the cap. Alternatively, you can use a toothpick to apply white candy coating for a white brim, and sprinkle with white sanding sugar.
- You can draw on eyes and mouths with a black edible pen and use various sprinkles and add-ons to give your snowmen character. Dot on a small amount of coating to attach blue mini candy-coated power mint candies for earmuffs and pink confetti sprinkles for rosy cheeks. Coal eyes and mouths can also be achieved by using black confetti sprinkles. And jumbo snowflake sprinkles are like the icing on the cake pop for these snowmen. Use them to adorn their cute little hats. Let dry completely, and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80, Carbohydrate 11 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Cake Pop, Sodium 80 mg, Sugar 7 g, TransFat 0 g
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS
Turn that frosting into Frosty! This is one of our favorite ways to build a snowman-indoors! -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack., Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup frosting and mix well. Shape mixture into thirty-six 3/4-in. balls and thirty-six 1-in. balls. Place on baking sheets. Freeze for at least 2 hours or refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until cake balls are firm and easy to handle., To assemble snowmen, insert a lollipop stick into a large cake ball and then a small cake ball. Insert cake pops into a foam block to stand. In a microwave, warm remaining frosting; stir until smooth. Spoon frosting over each pop., Using sprinkles, add faces and buttons to snowmen. Add earmuffs and scarves with M&M's and pieces of fruit rolls. Let stand until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 116 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 13mg cholesterol, Sodium 107mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS
- Crumble the cake and mix with buttercream frosting.
- Scoop out into 2 inch balls, shape into pears, and freeze on a parchment lined sheet.
- When they are set, insert the lollipop sticks into the heavy end of the pears. Freeze some more.
- Set up a snowman assembly line. First the M&Ms, then the sour belts(cut into fourths, in half lengthwise and crosswise), then the sunflower seeds, then the twizzlers (separated and cut into 3/4 inch lengths), then the button sprinkles, then the styrofoam block.
- In a double boiler or in the microwave, melt the almond bark.
- One at a time, assemble the snowmen like so;.
- Dip the pear into the almond bark and roll so that it is completely coated, down to the stick. Tap off excess so that the coat is nice and thin, and smooth the drip.
- Place an M&M on either side of the snowman's head for the muffs.
- Wrap a sour belt around the snowman's neck.
- Apply the snowman's nose (orange sunflower seed).
- Link the two muffs together with a piece of twizzler.
- By this time, the coat has probably dried up. You may have to use a toothpick and use some of the almond bark as "glue" for the snowman's buttons.
- When all pieces are on, stick the snowman in the styrofoam block for him to dry.
- Repeat steaps 7-13 until all the snowmen are assembled.
- Once dry, you can draw on or paint on the snowmen's faces with a black food color pen or just black food coloring and a toothpick.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "snowman cake pops recipes"
ADORABLE SNOWMAN CAKE POPS YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS …
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 7 minsCategory DessertTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
- In a bowl, finely crumble the cake and add 4 tablespoon butter, orange peel and Nutella. Knead the mixture with your hands until you get a smooth texture.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop mounds onto the prepared baking sheet and roll into tight balls.
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS | HALLMARK IDEAS & INSPIRATION
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
DIY SNOWMAN CAKE POPS FOR YOUR HOLIDAY PARTIES | FOOD CULTURE
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS | THEBESTDESSERTRECIPES.COM
SNOWMAN GLAZED HONEY BUN CAKE POPS — TASTYKAKE
RECIPES, VIDEOS, FOOD & TRAVEL SHOWS | TASTEMADE
HOW TO MAKE SNOWMAN CHRISTMAS CAKE POPS - MY RECIPE MAGIC
NAYNA KANABAR'S SNOWMAN CAKE POPS | BAKING RECIPES
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS | BAKERELLA
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS DESSERT RECIPE | BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS
HOW TO MAKE SNOWMAN CAKE POPS | RECIPE | CHRISTMAS CAKE POPS, …
SNOWMAN CAKE POP RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE SNOWMEN …
SNOWMAN CAKESICLES - HUNGRY HAPPENINGS
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS - GIRL AND THE KITCHEN
SNOWMAN WEDDING CAKE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HOW TO MAKE SNOWMAN CAKE POPS - PINT SIZED BAKER
VANILLA SNOWMAN CAKE POPS RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS – HOW TO MAKE SNOWMAN CAKE BALLS FOR …
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS || DISNEYLAND INSPIRED RECIPE || HOLIDAY …
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS RECIPE
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS RECIPE - PINTEREST.COM
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS (EASY DIY) | LOVE CREATE CELEBRATE
HOW TO MAKE SNOWMAN CAKE POPS
MAKE CUTE SNOWMAN CAKE POPS: FREE STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL | CRAFTSY
BAKERELLA'S SNOWMAN CAKE POPS - ANTIPASTI RECIPES
SNOWMAN CHRISTMAS CAKE POPS : 8 STEPS (WITH PICTURES)
BIG Y - SNOWMAN CAKE POPS
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
SNOWMAN CAKE POP RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS TUTORIAL - MOMS & MUNCHKINS
EASY SNOWMAN OREO POPS RECIPE - FUN HAPPY HOME
HOW TO MAKE SNOWMAN CAKE POPS - CAKECENTRAL.COM
SNOWMAN COOKIE POPS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
EASY NO-BAKE SNOWMAN CAKE POPS - YOUTUBE
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS RECIPE – ABBY'S FAVORITE CHRISTMAS RECIPES
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS - PEYTON'S MOMMA™
NEW YEARS CAKE POPS RECIPE - PUNCHBOWL
LEARN HOW TO MAKE MICKEY SNOWMAN CAKE POPS!
SNOWMAN CAKE POPS || Disneyland Inspired Recipe || Holiday Recipe || 12 Days of Baked Goods1.2K views-03:10
Snowmen Cakepops17K views-05:57
How to make Snowman Cake Pop using Babycakes Cake Pop Maker- Easy Cakepop Recipe1.5K views-04:00
How to Make Giant Gingerbread Man Cake (Bonus Snowman Cake Pops)!2K views-15:07
How to make: Snowman Cake Pops67K views-08:02
Easy No-Bake Snowman Cake Pops2.6K views-05:56
You'll also love