- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and almond extract until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a medium star tip.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Quarter strawberries from tip to stem end without cutting through stem end.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture into strawberries.
- Chill until ready to serve.
SPECIAL STUFFED STRAWBERRIES
These sweet bites can be made ahead of time, and they look really colorful on a tray. I sometimes sprinkle the piped filling with finely chopped pistachio nuts. -Marcia Orlando, Boyertown, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place strawberries on a cutting board and cut off tops; remove bottom tips so they sit flat. Using a small paring knife, hull out the center of each berry. , In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Pipe or spoon filling into each berry. Top with crushed graham crackers. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 18 calories, Fat 1g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 4mg cholesterol, Sodium 22mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 2 to 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Use a small paring knife to hull and core the strawberries, removing a bit extra from the center. Stuff each strawberry with a few pieces of Parmesan until filled. Lay the strawberries on a large platter and drizzle with the balsamic reduction.
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. These are perfect for baby showers or wedding showers. A plastic sandwich bag can be used instead of a pastry bag by filling with the cream cheese mix and making a tiny cut in the corner.
Provided by IMVINTAGE
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Cut the tops off of the strawberries and stand upright on the cut side. Make a cut 3/4 of the way down from the tip of the strawberry towards the bottom.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and liqueur until smooth in a mixer or a food processor. Place into a piping bag with a star tip. Pipe into each strawberry and arrange on a serving platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 309.7 calories, Carbohydrate 27.1 g, Cholesterol 61.6 mg, Fat 19.8 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 12.3 g, Sodium 167.3 mg, Sugar 22.6 g
SPECIAL STUFFED STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
These cupcakes are light, refreshing, pretty and not-to-mention delicious. They are frosted with a whipped combination of strawberry frosting and cool whip, which makes a light frosting that doesn't taste cloyingly sweet or store-bought. They are also stuffed with strawberry frosting and fresh chopped strawberries. To make them extra pretty, garnish each cupcake with sliced strawberries and the serving plate with large, fanned strawberries. I made these for my daughter's 2nd birthday party. All our guests enjoyed them including the guest of honor, who said "mmm" the entire time.
Provided by MarthaStewartWanabe
Yield 24 cupcakes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350°F Place cupcake liners in muffin pan cups.
- Cupcakes: Prepare cake batter as directed on back of cake mix box. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of one cupcake comes out clean. Allow to cool for one hour. With an apple corer or melon baller, scoop out the center of each cupcake, discarding the cake scraps--or snack on if desired. :)
- Frosting: In a large mixing bowl, whip together strawberry frosting and cool whip with an electric mixer until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl to thoroughly combine.
- Stuffing: In a medium mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups of the frosting mixture and 1/4 cup of finely chopped strawberries. Place the mixture into a piping bag with the largest circular tip or simply snip the end of the bag. Pipe into the center hole of each cupcake.
- Per your preference, either pipe or spread the frosting generously atop each cupcake. Garnish each cupcake with sliced strawberries. Reserve 3-4 of the largest strawberries to fan and garnish the serving platter.
- Refrigerate cupcakes until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188.4, Fat 10.2, SaturatedFat 4.9, Sodium 154.5, Carbohydrate 23.1, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 17.3, Protein 1.8
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; spoon into a piping bag or a resealabe bag with a corner snipped.
- Fill cavities of cored strawberries with the cream cheese mixture. Dip filled side of strawberries in the crushed graham crackers to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 61.7 calories, Carbohydrate 5.6 g, Cholesterol 12.3 mg, Fat 4.1 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 39.7 mg, Sugar 4.3 g
- With a paring knife remove hull and inner core of each berry to form a cavity. Remove meat of the berry from the hull. Save stem and hull.
- In a small bowl mix together cheese, sugar, vanilla and chocolate. Using a small spoon, stuff mixture into cavity of each berry. Top berries with hulls. Serve cold.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 47, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 3 grams, Fat 4 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 1 gram, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 35 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams
CHOCOLATE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES RECIPE BY TASTY
- Remove the tops from strawberries.
- Scope out the inside of the strawberry.
- Put melted chocolate in piping bag.
- Fill strawberry with melted chocolate.
- Place strawberry top back on. Chill for 5 minutes.
- Dip the strawberries in white chocolate.
- Add sprinkles immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 48 calories, Carbohydrate 4 grams, Fat 3 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 0 grams, Sugar 3 grams
HEAVENLY FILLED STRAWBERRIES
- Remove stems from strawberries; cut a deep "X" in the tip of each berry. Gently spread berries open., In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and extract until light and fluffy. Pipe or spoon about 2 teaspoons into each berry; if desired, sprinkle with chocolate. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 41 calories, Fat 3g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 10mg cholesterol, Sodium 26mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
More about "special stuffed strawberries recipes"
SPECIAL STUFFED STRAWBERRIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Servings 24Total Time 20 minsCategory Appetizers, DessertsCalories 18 per serving
10 BEST STUFFED STRAWBERRIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
S'MORES STUFFED STRAWBERRIES: THE EASIEST NO BAKE DESSERT
KETO CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES - SPLASH OF KETO
STUFFED STRAWBERRIES - SUPER HEALTHY KIDS
RECIPE FOR STUFFED STRAWBERRIES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING ...
SKINNY CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES (10 DIFFERENT OPTIONS)
STUFFED CREAM CHEESE STRAWBERRIES | THE RECIPE CRITIC
11 MINI STRAWBERRY DESSERTS | REAL SIMPLE
10 BEST ALCOHOL STUFFED STRAWBERRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
STUFFED STRAWBERRIES - EASY RECIPES FOR STUFFING STRAWBERRIES
SPECIAL STUFFED FRESH STRAWBERRIES TURNIPS 2 TANGERINES
SPECIAL STUFFED STRAWBERRIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT ...
STUFFED STRAWBERRIES | FOOD BASICS
CREAM CHEESE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES – MAMAL DIANE
CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES - COOKIE DOUGH AND OVEN MITT
STUFFED STRAWBERRIES | SARA MOULTON
STUFFED STRAWBERRIES | OTTAWA MOMMY CLUB
STUFFED STRAWBERRIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
STUFFED SAVORY & SWEET STRAWBERRIES - ALLY'S KITCHEN
CREAM CHEESE FILLED STRAWBERRIES.
TASTY CHOCOLATE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES > CALL ME PMC
CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES - FIFTEEN SPATULAS
CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES - DELISH D'LITES
EASY STUFFED STRAWBERRIES WITH CREAM CHEESE FILLING
CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES WITH NO-BAKE FILLING - THE ...
PATRIOTIC STUFFED STRAWBERRIES - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
STUFFED WAFFLES WITH STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM CHEESE ...
CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES - NO BAKE TREAT
STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - GOODCOOK
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES - THE BAKING ...
CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES - PRODUCE MADE SIMPLE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #desserts #fruit #easy #holiday-event #romantic #valentines-day #berries #strawberries #taste-mood #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is strawberry stuffed with cream cheese flavored with?Watch how to make strawberries stuffed with sweetened cream cheese flavored with a splash of orange-flavored liqueur. So easy and elegant! Read the full recipe after the video.
How do you fill strawberries with sour cream and cheese?Remove stems from the strawberries. Place point side up on a cutting board. Cut a deep "x" in the top of each berry. Carefully spread berries apart. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Pipe or spoon filling into each berry. Refrigerate until serving.
Are stuffed strawberries the new chocolate covered strawberry?And while we’ll never say no to the classic chocolate-covered strawberry, stuffed strawberries offer an exciting new range of possibilities. The fruit can be filled with mouthwatering desserts—think chocolate chip cheesecake and tiramisu—but their handheld size makes them the ideal indulgence.
Can you make stuffed strawberries ahead of time?The filling and/or the stuffed strawberries can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. Another option is to hull out the center and use a small measuring spoon or pairing knife to remove the flesh in the center of the strawberry and pipe the filling inside.