STIR-FRIED BEEF WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
- Heat broiler. Brush a rimmed baking sheet with oil and arrange slices in a single layer; brush 1 teaspoon oil over tops. Broil 4 inches from heat, without turning, until golden and browning in spots, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season steak with salt. In a large skillet, heat oil over high and swirl to coat. In batches, cook steak, undisturbed, until brown on one side, 2 minutes (do not crowd pan). Flip and cook until cooked just cooked through, 1 minute. Transfer to a plate.
- Add broccoli and 1/3 cup water to skillet and cook until broccoli is bright green and water almost evaporates, about 2 minutes. Add garlic and rosemary and cook, stirring, until fragrant, 15 seconds. Add vinegar and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, return steak to skillet and toss to coat. Add butter and swirl until melted. Season with salt. Serve over polenta slices.
ROSEMARY-GARLIC ROAST BEEF
This tender and juicy roast looks beautiful when I serve it to guests. It also makes the house smell wonderful as it cooks. I usually serve it with warm French bread and a salad topped with buttermilk dressing. -Brenda Hlivyak, La Center, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine the garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper; set aside 4 teaspoons. Rub the remaining mixture over roast; place in a greased shallow roasting pan., In a small bowl, whisk reserved herb mixture with oil. In a shallow dish, combine the potatoes, yellow peppers and onion; add oil mixture. Toss to coat. Arrange vegetables around roast., Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-60 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). , Transfer roast and peppers to a warm serving platter. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Meanwhile, return potatoes and onion to the oven; bake 10 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 352 calories, Fat 14g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 91mg cholesterol, Sodium 467mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 34g protein.
GARLIC BEEF STIR-FRY
Cook a beef stir-fry for the veggie lovers in your family. This Garlic Beef Stir-Fry is easy, garlicky and yep, it's a Healthy Living recipe, too!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 4 servings, about 2 cups each.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, toss meat with 1 Tbsp. of the dressing and the garlic. Add cornstarch; mix well. Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add meat mixture; stir-fry 3 min. or until meat is cooked through. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add vegetables, soy sauce, ginger and remaining dressing to skillet; stir-fry 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Return meat mixture to skillet; stir-fry 1 min. or until meat is heated through and sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve over rice; sprinkle with peanuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 510, Fat 20 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 660 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 30 g
- In a large skillet/wok heat olive oil over med high heat cook and stir in half of chicken in the olive oil about 2 min.or until chicken is no longer pink remove from pan with slotted spoon and repeat with remaining chicken keep the chicken warm.
- In the same skillet/wok, cook and stir the garlic and rosemary over medium heat for 1 min.or until fragrant. Stir in vegetables and broth bring to boil, reduce heat cover and cook 3 minute.
- Return chicken to skillet/wok toss to coat and heat through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice sprinkle with almonds,.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270.2, Fat 12.4, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 96.8, Sodium 308.4, Carbohydrate 3.5, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 0.7, Protein 35.4
QUICK BEEF STIR-FRY
- Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 267.5 calories, Carbohydrate 9.1 g, Cholesterol 48.9 mg, Fat 15.8 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 22.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 526.2 mg, Sugar 3.4 g
SAUTéED BEEF WITH WHITE WINE AND ROSEMARY
- Trim excess fat, then thinly slice steak. Toss with flour, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté steak in 2 or 3 batches until no longer pink on the outside, about 2 minutes per batch, adding 1 1/2 tablespoons more oil as needed. Transfer to a plate.
- Sauté garlic and rosemary in remaining tablespoon oil over medium-high heat until golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Add wine and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper and boil, scraping up brown bits, until reduced by half. Return beef with juices to skillet and warm through.
STIR FRIED GARLIC BEEF WITH BROCCOLI
- Slice the steak very thinly, the easiest way to do this is to have it half frozen when you slice it.
- Put sliced steak in a bowl with the sherry, soy sauce and the cornstarch, and a little salt, let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Put 2 tbsp oil in a skillet.
- Add garlic, stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- add mushrooms stir fry 2 minutes.
- Remove and keep warm.
- put 2 tbsp of oil in the skillet and stir fry the beef until nicely browned, remove and keep warm.
- Add 1 tbsp oil and stir fry the green onions for 1 min, remove and keep warm.
- Pour in the chicken stock, heat to bubbling add Broccoli cover and steam for 3- 4 minutes.
- remove lid and put all the ingredient together.
- Heat through but do not over cook.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
BEEF STEW WITH ORANGE AND ROSEMARY
- Heat the oil in a heavy casserole and add the pancetta or bacon. Dry the cubes of beef with paper towels and brown them a few pieces at a time. Remove and add the onion. Brown lightly. Stir in the flour and cook for two to three minutes without browning.
- Return the beef with its juices to the casserole. Add the garlic, stock, wine, tomato paste, herb bouquet, rosemary branches (or teaspoon dried rosemary), orange peel, salt and pepper. Bring to boil, lower the heat and simmer gently for an hour and one-half, stirring occasionally, with the lid on slightly askew.
- Remove herb bouquet and rosemary sprigs. Correct the seasoning and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 428, UnsaturatedFat 12 grams, Carbohydrate 14 grams, Fat 19 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 42 grams, SaturatedFat 6 grams, Sodium 853 milligrams, Sugar 4 grams, TransFat 0 grams
More about "stir fried beef with garlic and rosemary recipes"
STIR-FRIED BEEF WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY - EVERYDAY FOOD …
Author Everyday FoodViews 30K
STIR-FRIED BEEF WITH WILD GARLIC RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
STIR-FRIED BEEF WITH CHERRIES AND ROSEMARY POTATOES ON THE SIDE
GARLIC BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GARLIC BEEF STIR FRY RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
ROSEMARY GARLIC PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CAPERS AND PROSCIUTTO RECIPE
RECIPES > BEEF > HOW TO MAKE GARLIC STEAK STIR FRY
BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE (WITH VIDEO) - IZZYCOOKING
CLASSIC ROAST BEEF RECIPE WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY - EAT THIS NOT …
ROSEMARY-GARLIC STIR-FRY | MIDWEST LIVING
GARLIC BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BEEF AND ROSEMARY STEW WITH STIR FRIED VEGETABLES – RECIPES FOOD
SESAME GARLIC BEEF STIR FRY - THE CHUNKY CHEF
BEEF COBBLER WITH CHEDDAR AND ROSEMARY SCONES RECIPE
9 OF THE BEST BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
ROSEMARY RECIPE: PAN FRIED ROSEMARY GARLIC POTATOES
GARLIC BEEF STIR FRY WITH VEGETABLES - COOKIN' WITH MIMA
STIR FRIED BEEF GARLIC AND ROSEMARY – LOHIC
ROSEMARY-&-GARLIC-BASTED SIRLOIN STEAK RECIPE | EATINGWELL
BEEF TRI-TIP ROAST WITH ROSEMARY-GARLIC VEGETABLES
SUPER TENDER BEEF STIR-FRY - MARION'S KITCHEN
GARLIC BEEF STIR FRY - THE VIKINGS GAZETTE
GARLIC-ROSEMARY STEAK RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
BEEF STEAK STIR FRY AND ROSEMARY RICE
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC ROAST BEEF - OLIVIA'S CUISINE
EASY GROUND BEEF STIR FRY - CAFE DELITES
AN EASY BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE WITH HONEY BALSAMIC SAUCE!
SLOW COOKER ROSEMARY GARLIC BEEF STEW - BUDGET BYTES
BEEF WITH GARLIC : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
ROASTED GARLIC BEEF AND VEGETABLE STIR-FRY | MCCORMICK
ROSEMARY GARLIC FRIED POTATOES - THE PIONEER WOMAN
ROSEMARY GARLIC BEEF STEW RECIPE - CENTERCUTCOOK
SLOW COOKER BEEF CURRY WITH POTATOES - ARABPRINTMEDIA.COM
BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BEEF TRI-TIP WITH ROSEMARY-GARLIC VEGETABLES - TONY'S MEATS
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC BEEF STEAKS - MAGIC SKILLET
STIR-FRY BEEF AND JAPANESE NOODLES – ROSEMARY AND THE GOAT
GROUND BEEF STIR FRY WITH GINGER AND GARLIC SAUCE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make beef stir fry sauce?Make Sauce: In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together your beef broth, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, honey and cornstarch. Set the sauce aside. Stir-Fry Vegetables: Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a wok or a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the ginger and cook for 15 seconds.
How to cook beef tenderloin with Rosemary and garlic?Sauté garlic and rosemary in remaining tablespoon oil over medium-high heat until golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Add wine and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper and boil, scraping up brown bits, until reduced by half. Return beef with juices to skillet and warm through. Dull.
How to cook steak stir fry?The cooking time is very short and you’ll need to move quickly: Slice the beef into thin and long strips. Make marinade sauce by mixing together soy sauce and cornstarch. Add beef to the sauce. Let marinate. Stir fry minced garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add marinated beef slices and stir fry.
What is your best stir fry recipe?Put 2 tbsp oil in a skillet. Add garlic, stir fry for 1-2 minutes. add mushrooms stir fry 2 minutes. Remove and keep warm. put 2 tbsp of oil in the skillet and stir fry the beef until nicely browned, remove and keep warm. Add 1 tbsp oil and stir fry the green onions for 1 min, remove and keep warm.