SUPER-EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange chicken in the bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and milk in a small bowl; mix well. Pour over the chicken.
- Toss stuffing mix with melted butter in a bowl, adding hot water to moisten. Sprinkle stuffing over chicken in the casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 508.6 calories, Carbohydrate 27.6 g, Cholesterol 115.7 mg, Fat 32.7 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 25.5 g, SaturatedFat 17.4 g, Sodium 941.7 mg, Sugar 3.6 g
SUPER EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package and set aside.
- Warm oil in pan on medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add soup and mixed vegetables.
- Cook until vegetables are no longer frozen.
- SPOON into 2-qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of mixture.
- Layer stuffing on top of cheese, making sure to make it an even layer.
- BAKE 30 minute or until heated through.
GRANDMA'S CHICKEN CASSEROLE
When it comes to weeknight dinner, casseroles are king. This super-simple, five-ingredient chicken casserole recipe comes together quickly and bakes up beautifully. It's sure to be your quick-meal go to for at-home dinners and a reliable favorite for bake-and-take potluck dinners.
Provided by By Jessica Walker
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken evenly in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Spoon and spread soup evenly over chicken; sprinkle with cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over cheese. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread crumbs are golden brown and thoroughly heated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 520, Carbohydrate 37 g, Cholesterol 105 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 27 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1060 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 1 g
EASY CREAMY CHICKEN CASSEROLE
This easy creamy chicken casserole is my mother's recipe and a family favorite. It's one of our comfort foods and regular easy recipes to make through a busy week. Can easily be prepared in advance, then popped in the oven for a nice hot meal. If making for the first time, add half of the sour cream and taste first. Add more if desired, tasting as you go, to reach desired flavor. Serve over cooked white rice.
Provided by Kristen
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix the crackers and melted butter together in a bowl; set aside.
- Bring water and chicken stock to a boil in a pot over high heat. Season with salt and black pepper. Add the chicken. Reduce heat to a simmer, and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain the chicken; set aside. Whisk together the sour cream and cream of chicken soup in a large bowl. Stir in the chicken, then transfer the mixture to a 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle the cracker mixture on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 549.9 calories, Carbohydrate 25.3 g, Cholesterol 100.8 mg, Fat 41.5 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 19.5 g, SaturatedFat 20.7 g, Sodium 1544.6 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
SUPER EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE WITH STUFFING
This recipe is a must try. It is the easiest and tastiest I have ever made. The kids will love it and is great for the working person.
Provided by Kimberley Quinlan
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place each piece of chicken in casserole.
- Lay a piece of cheese on top of each piece (the cheese is better if it is sliced cheese because it melts nicer).
- Cover the chicken with soup.
- Add your favorite spices to soup.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Place stuffing on top of casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 325°F for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 733.4, Fat 35.4, SaturatedFat 13.1, Cholesterol 179.5, Sodium 1505, Carbohydrate 38.7, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 4.4, Protein 61.4
More about "super easy chicken casserole recipes"
SUPER CHICKEN CASSEROLE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
3.9/5 (52)Total Time 45 minsServings 8Calories 305 per serving
10 BEST QUICK EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SUPER CHICKEN CASSEROLE - PEPPERIDGE FARM
25 EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES – CHORES4KIDS
SUPER EASY ADOBE CHICKEN CASSEROLE - JOYFUL HOMEMAKING
CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
CRAZY EASY MEXICAN CHICKEN CASSEROLE · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
10 BEST CHICKEN POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SUPER EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - SENIORS GUIDE
10 SUPER EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES - BIG BEAR'S WIFE
20 EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES TO MAKE TONIGHT
TOP 20 QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES
CHICKEN ALFREDO PASTA BAKE | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
SUPER EASY CHICKEN NACHO CASSEROLE (TEX MEX CASSEROLE RECIPE)
SUPER EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE WITH STUFFING RECIPE - FOOD.COM
EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES & IDEAS - CAMPBELL SOUP …
SUPER YUMMY EASY CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE RECIPE
13 CHICKEN CASSEROLES YOU CAN MAKE WITH 5 INGREDIENTS OR LESS
EASY PORK ENCHILADAS CASSEROLE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
20 BEST CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY …
PIONEER WOMAN CHICKEN CASSEROLES RECIPES / 25 RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
10+ CHICKEN CASSEROLES WITH 10 INGREDIENTS OR LESS - MYRECIPES
EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE [VIDEO] - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
SUPER EASY CHICKEN THIGH MUSHROOM CASSEROLE RECIPE
DINNER IS EASY TONIGHT WITH THESE MAKE-AHEAD CHICKEN CASSEROLE …
SUPER EASY CHICKEN DIVAN CASSEROLE - KYLEE COOKS
70 SIMPLE CASSEROLES TO THROW TOGETHER FOR DINNER TONIGHT
CHICKEN RICE CASSEROLE (SUPER EASY, SUPER CHEESY) - KYLEE COOKS
SUPER EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
CHICKEN AND STUFFING CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED MOM
SUPER EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
MILLION DOLLAR CHICKEN CASSEROLE - PLAIN CHICKEN
SUPER QUICK CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY CHICKEN AND NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE (FAMILY FAVORITE)
SUPER EASY FROZEN CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
EASY CHICKEN AND STUFFING CASSEROLE WITH STOVE TOP
EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
20+ CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES | MYRECIPES
SUPER EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #poultry #easy #beginner-cook #chicken #one-dish-meal #meat
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook a chicken casserole?Stir the stuffing, Parmesan cheese and butter in a medium bowl. Stir the soup, milk, Cheddar cheese and garlic powder in an 11x8x2-inch baking dish. Stir in the cooked macaroni, chicken and peas and carrots. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes or until hot.
How to make chicken stuffing casserole?How to Make Chicken Stuffing Casserole 1 Prep Stuffing: Add hot water and fluff with fork. To make it quick, hot tap water works for this recipe, no need to boil... 2 Mix ingredients: Place ingredients (per recipe below) to casserole dish and top with stuffing mixture. 3 Bake until bubbly and golden on top! More ...
What is in a chicken casserole?Your family will love this easy Chicken Casserole recipe. It’s the epitome of comfort food, and perfect for a cold night or easy weeknight meal. Made with minute rice, chicken, celery, a creamy sauce to hold it together, and buttered cornflakes crushed on top. Most of the men in my life are what I call “meat-and-potato” guys.
What is a Super chicken casserole?Wow- this recipe for Super Chicken Casserole is the ultimate combination of comfort foods! It's basically a mac and cheese with chicken and vegetables, sprinkled with a layer of stuffing that bakes into a crunchy topping. Again, wow! Another wow factor- it uses ingredients you probably already have in your pantry!