SWEET POTATO WITH SAUSAGE MEATBALL MARINARA
Top a baked sweet potato with tomatoes, meatballs, cheese and chilli for a quick, easy and tasty supper. Taking just 30 minutes, this is an ideal dish for busy weeknights
Provided by Cassie Best
Categories Dinner, Lunch, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Squeeze out the meat from the sausages and roll it into eight balls. Fry the meatballs in a little olive oil until golden all over. Add the passata, ketchup, fennel, chilli flakes and oregano and bubble without a lid for 8-10 mins until the sauce thickens and the meatballs are cooked through. Season well.
- Heat the grill to high. Split the baked sweet potatoes and place them in a small, foil-lined baking dish. Fill the potatoes with the meatballs and sauce, then top with the cheese. Grill for about 2 mins until the cheese melts. Top with the chilli flakes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 708 calories, Fat 36 grams fat, SaturatedFat 15 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 65 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 36 grams sugar, Fiber 12 grams fiber, Protein 23 grams protein, Sodium 2 milligram of sodium
HEARTY SAUSAGE & SWEET POTATOES
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine potatoes, 1 tablespoon oil and salt. Microwave, covered, on high for 6-8 minutes or until tender, stirring every 2 minutes., Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; remove with a slotted spoon., In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-low heat. Add apple and carrot; cook, covered, 5-7 minutes or until carrot is just tender, stirring occasionally. Return sausage to pan. Stir in sweet potatoes and seasonings; cook, covered, 10-12 minutes or until carrot is tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409 calories, Fat 25g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 51mg cholesterol, Sodium 793mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 12g protein.
SWEET POTATO SAUSAGE BALLS
Sweet potatoes and sausage sound great together; a sweet and salty combination. The serving size and how much this recipe depends on what size you roll the balls and how many you can eat. This recipe comes from growingmississipi.org
Provided by Ck2plz
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 28 balls, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Roll into balls and place on greased sheet pan. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, until brown.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, until brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 506.3, Fat 28.5, SaturatedFat 10.5, Cholesterol 48.7, Sodium 1306.1, Carbohydrate 46.5, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 10.4, Protein 15.3
More about "sweet potato with sausage meatball marinara recipes"
HEARTY MEATBALL AND ITALIAN SAUSAGE SAUCE RECIPE FOR A CROWD
DUMP-AND-BAKE SAUSAGE, APPLES & SWEET POTATOES - THE …
R/UK_FOOD - SWEET POTATO WITH SAUSAGE MEATBALL MARINARA
SWEET POTATO NOODLES WITH CHICKEN MEATBALLS AND HOMEMADE …
TURKEY SAUSAGE AND SWEET POTATO SKILLET - COOKERYBOOK+
SWEET ITALIAN SAUSAGE RECIPES IDEAS - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY BAKED MEATBALLS RECIPE & VIDEO WITH MARINARA SAUCE - BAKER …
SAUSAGE AND SWEET POTATO DINNER - LOVEFOODIES
SAUSAGE SWEET POTATO BREAKFAST MEATBALLS
SWEET POTATO JACKETS WITH SAUSAGE MEATBALL MARINARA RECIPE | EAT …
SWEET POTATO WITH SAUSAGE MEATBALL MARINARA – COOKER APP
SWEET POTATO WITH SAUSAGE MEATBALL MARINARA – THE LAZY STUDENT …
10 BEST MEATBALLS WITH SAUSAGE RECIPES - YUMMLY
MEATBALL SUB RECIPE WITH MARINARA SAUCE - SAUSAGE MEATBALL RECIPE
SUNDAY SAUCE WITH MEATBALLS AND SAUSAGE - MY SEQUINED …
MEATBALL AND SWEET SAUSAGE SAUCE RECIPES - COOKEATSHARE
10 BEST BAKED SAUSAGE MEATBALLS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SWEET POTATO WITH SAUSAGE MEATBALL MARINARA - FELLY BULL
SWEET ITALIAN SAUSAGE MEATBALL RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
SAUSAGE MEATBALL MARINARA | GOODFOOD FOR US
HEALTHY BAKED CHICKEN MEATBALLS WITH SWEET POTATO: SO EASY!
MEATBALL SUB STUFFED TWICE BAKED SWEET POTATOES - GET INSPIRED …
SWEET POTATO SAUSAGE MEATBALL MARINARA - WATCHLIVEACTION
FLAKY SAUSAGE ROLLS RECIPE - MINCERECIPES.INFO
SWEET POTATO WITH SAUSAGE MEATBALL MARINARA - FELLY BULL | RECIPE …
SWEET POTATO ‘SPAGHETTI’ AND MEATBALLS - CHELSEY AMER
BREAKFAST SAUSAGE AND SWEET POTATO MEATBALLS | BREAKFAST RECIPES
BEST SWEET POTATO SAUSAGE LASAGNA RECIPE - DELISH
ITALIAN SAUSAGE MEATBALLS - BAKER BY NATURE
SWEET MARINARA SAUCE FOR MEATBALLS AND PASTA
SWEET POTATO VEGGIE MEATBALLS - THE KITCHEN WHISPERER
MY NEIGHBOR’S FAMOUS MEATBALLS AND MARINARA SAUCE RECIPE
SWEET POTATO WITH SAUSAGE MEATBALL MARINARA | RECIPE | BBC GOOD …
SWEET SAUSAGE WITH MARINARA SAUCE - COOKEATSHARE
EASY SWEET POTATO SAUSAGE LAYERS - HEY RACHEL MARION
HOMEMADE SWEET MARINARA SAUCE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
MIMI’S MARINARA SAUCE WITH MEATBALLS AND SAUSAGE
SAUSAGE MEATBALLS WITH MARINARA SAUCE | INSPIRALIZED RECIPES, …
SWEET SAUSAGE MEATBALLS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook sausage and sweet potatoes in a pan?In a large nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium heat 4-6 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in sweet potato, onion, chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
How to reheat sweet potato meatballs?To reheat, just pop in the microwave for a minute or two or in the oven at 350F for about 10 minutes or until completely warmed through. So next time you find yourself with an extra cooked sweet potato and a little of this and a little of that in the fridge, throw that stuff all in a bowl, mix it together and make some killer vegetarian meatballs!
How to cook sausage and potatoes in microwave?In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine potatoes, 1 tablespoon oil and salt. Microwave, covered, on high for 6-8 minutes or until tender, stirring every 2 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; remove with a slotted spoon.
What is the best way to cook sweet potatoes and onions?Leave peels on sweet potatoes and chop them and apple, onion and sausage into bite sized chunks. Place potatoes, onions and apples into ziploc bag. Pour in olive oil and all seasoning (more or less of these taste.). Shake bag until everything is coated well. Pour into 13x9 in pan and toss with sausage.