TEN MINUTE SZECHUAN CHICKEN
- Place the chicken and cornstarch into a bag or bowl, and toss to coat. Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the chicken pieces and garlic, stirring constantly until lightly browned. Stir in the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and water. Cover, and cook until the chicken pieces are no longer pink inside, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the green onion, and cayenne pepper, cook uncovered for about 2 more minutes. Serve over white rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 205.7 calories, Carbohydrate 10.1 g, Cholesterol 68.4 mg, Fat 4.9 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 28.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 744.6 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
SZECHUAN GARLIC CHICKEN
- Chop chicken breasts into 2-inch square pieces. Mix marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add chicken; mix well. Let stand 20 minutes. Heat vegetable in wok over medium heat 1 minutes. Add chicken pieces. Stir-fry until chicken is almost cooked, 3-4 minutes. Remove chicken, draining well over wok; set aside. Remove all but 4 tablespoons oil from wok. Dissolve cornstarch in chicken broth to make a paste; set aside. Heat oil in wok over medium heat 1 minutes. Add cooked chicken, garlic, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots or carrots. Stir-fry about 2 minutes. Add salt, sugar, soy sauce and water. Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Add cornstarch paste. Stir-fry until sauce thickens slightly, about 30 seconds. Stir in 1 teaspoons sesame oil. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209.2, Fat 6.1, SaturatedFat 1.1, Cholesterol 66, Sodium 1315.9, Carbohydrate 6.6, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 1.6, Protein 29.8
SZECHUAN CHICKEN AND NOODLES
Delicious chicken, broccoli and linguine tossed in a teriyaki sauce.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook the linguine noodles according to the directions on the package.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add the chicken and cook until chicken turns white and is no longer pink on the inside (takes about 8-10 minutes).
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and bell pepper and saute until soft (about 8 minutes).
- Once the vegetables are done, add the cooked chicken back to the skillet.
- Add in the sauce, minced garlic and paprika. Stir well. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to cook for 5-8 more minutes, or until marinade is thoroughly heated and slightly thickened.
- Fold in steamed broccoli.
- When linguine is done cooking drain the water and then add noodles into the chicken/sauce mixture.
- Stir to combine and serve.
SPICY SZECHUAN CHICKEN RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: corn starch, salt, rice wine, white pepper, soy sauce, scallion, ginger, chicken thighs, vegetable oil, szechuan peppercorn, red chilis, dried red chilis, ginger, scallion, peanuts, sugar, rice wine, sesame oil, scallion
Provided by Tasty
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl, add the chopped chicken. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- In about 1 ½ inch (4 cm) of oil, fry the chicken until browned and crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or a large pan. Add the Szechuan peppercorn and dried red chilies. Fry until fragrant.
- Add the rest of the dried red chilies, ginger, scallion, and peanuts. Fry for a minute.
- Add the fried chicken pieces, sugar, rice wine and sesame oil. Toss to coat.
- Garnish with chopped scallions.
- Nutrition Calories: 2870 Fat: 303 grams Carbs: 29 grams Fiber: 11 grams Sugars: 9 grams Protein: 26 grams
CHINESE GARLIC CHICKEN
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper. Toss with flour until coated.
- Heat peanut oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat until it begins to smoke. Add chicken, and stir fry until the pieces are lightly browned on the outside, 3 to 5 minutes. Turn heat to medium and stir in whole garlic cloves; continue stir frying for 5 minutes.
- Turn heat to low, and add Shao-Hsing wine, soy sauce, and chicken stock. Cover, and simmer for 20 minutes until the chicken is tender. Remove garlic cloves before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277.1 calories, Carbohydrate 7.8 g, Cholesterol 88.2 mg, Fat 10.5 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 34.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 1406.2 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
10 MINUTE SZECHUAN CHICKEN
This is a very simple recipe that produces stunning results. Szechuan cooking is usually pretty spicy, but this recipe is surprisingly mild. I like to jack it up a bit with some hot sauce, but my family doesn't like spicy food, so I do my own at the table.
Provided by Mirj2338
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat the oils in a wok over high heat.
- Toss the cubed chicken breast in a bowl with the cornstarch to coat.
- Add the chicken and minced garlic to the wok and stir-fry until the chicken is lightly browned.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the scallions.
- Cover and cook for three minutes.
- Add the scallions.
- Cover and cook for two more minutes.
- Serve with hot, cooked rice or fried rice.
More about "szechuan garlic chicken recipes"
SZECHUAN CHICKEN RECIPE – HOW TO PREPARE THE BEST SPICY …
Reviews 3Calories 458 per servingCategory Main
SZECHUAN GARLIC CHICKEN – COOKING WITH SHAINA
Servings 4Category Chicken
SZECHUAN CHICKEN RECIPE | ETTAFOOD
SZECHUAN CHICKEN RECIPE | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
SZECHUAN CHICKEN - DELICIOUS STIR FRY - COOKTHESTORY
SZECHUAN CHICKEN RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE SZECHUAN CHICKEN RECIPE …
SZECHUAN CHICKEN RECIPE (SCHEZWAN CHICKEN) - VEG VEGAN MEAT
SZECHUAN CHICKEN RECIPE | FINE DINING LOVERS
SICHUAN CHICKEN - TRADITIONAL CHINESE RECIPE | 196 FLAVORS
SZECHUAN GARLIC CHICKEN RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BEST SZECHUAN CHICKEN RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SZECHUAN CHICKEN
SZECHUAN CHICKEN RECIPE - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
SZECHUAN OR SICHUAN ROASTED CHICKEN - RASA MALAYSIA
SZECHUAN CHICKEN - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
YU XIANG ROU SI (SICHUAN SHREDDED CHICKEN STIR-FRY)
SZECHUAN CHICKEN RECIPE - CRAVING TASTY
SZECHUAN GARLIC CHICKEN – COOKING WITH SHAINA
TAKEOUT STYLE SZECHUAN CHICKEN - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
SZECHUAN CHICKEN - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
SZECHUAN CHICKEN | CHICKEN.CA
SZECHUAN CHICKEN - KHIN'S KITCHEN
GARLIC CHICKEN - SZECHUAN - BIGOVEN.COM
SCHEZWAN CHICKEN RECIPE - SWASTHI'S RECIPES
CHINESE SZECHUAN CHILI CHICKEN RECIPE (HOMEMADE SAUCE)
10 BEST SPICY SZECHUAN CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
SZECHUAN-STYLE CHICKEN STIR FRY - THE CHUNKY CHEF
AUTHENTIC SZECHUAN CHICKEN RECIPE | HONEST FOOD TALKS
SZECHUAN CHICKEN (ONE POT) | ONE POT RECIPES
SZECHUAN CHICKEN - NICKY'S KITCHEN SANCTUARY
SZECHUAN CHICKEN STIR-FRY RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SZECHUAN CHICKEN RECIPE - MY FOOD STORY
SZECHUAN CHICKEN (SICHUAN CHICKEN) • OH SNAP! LET'S EAT!
SPICY SZECHUAN CHICKEN STIR-FRY - SIMPLY SCRATCH
SZECHUAN SPICY CHICKEN (LA ZI JI DING)
BLACK PEPPER CHICKEN WITH THE BEST SAUCE! (+VIDEO)
SHREDDED CHICKEN IN GARLIC SAUCE - CHINA SICHUAN FOOD
SPICY GARLIC CHICKEN STIR FRY : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SZECHUAN CHICKEN RECIPE - SELF PROCLAIMED FOODIE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #szechuan #healthy #very-low-carbs #main-dish #poultry #asian #chinese #easy #low-fat #chicken #dietary #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #low-in-something #meat #chicken-breasts #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook Szechuan Chicken in sauce?Whisk together the sauce ingredients. Cook the chicken pieces through and set to one side. Cook the onions and bell peppers and add in the garlic and chili. Add the chicken back to the skillet with the sauce. Stir to coat the chicken and serve. What does Szechuan chicken taste like?
How to make Szechuan chili sauce?Add fresh and dried red chilis as well as Szechuan peppercorns and stir fry for about 1 minute. Add soy sauce, vinegar, chili garlic sauce, sesame oil, sugar or honey and mix until smooth.
What is Szechuan Chicken made of?It is usually cooked with a mix of sweet soy sauce, spicy peppercorns, and some minced ginger and garlic, which gives it a somewhat mouth-numbing sensation. To cook your authentic Szechuan chicken recipe, you can use chicken thigh, wings, or breast cuts.
How to make Sichuan Chicken Fried Chicken?Add chopped garlic,, ginger and stir for few seconds, then follow with the crushed Sichuan peppercorns and toss well with other ingredients. Place the fried chicken back in, pour the soy sauce, Shao Xing wine, sesame oil and sugar.