DELICIOUS BLACK BEAN BURGERS
- Mash black beans with a fork in a large bowl.
- Mix carrots, onion, potatoes, and corn into the mashed beans.
- Stir eggs into bean mixture to integrate completely.
- Form the mixture into 8 patties with wet hands; season with salt and black pepper.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the patties in hot oil until cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188.3 calories, Carbohydrate 29.6 g, Cholesterol 46.5 mg, Fat 5.3 g, Fiber 6.7 g, Protein 7.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 242.2 mg, Sugar 2.8 g
BLACK BEAN BURGERS RECIPE BY TASTY
Whether you're vegetarian or not, this black bean burger recipe will hit every spot. Made with black beans, oats, onion, and carrots, and spiced up with cumin, coriander, and cayenne, this burger is so good you'll wonder whether you ever want to go back to the carnivore version. Cook the patties on a pan covered in cooking spray, or use a slightly more generous pour of cooking oil for a crispier finish.
Provided by Tasty
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a pan. Combine onions, garlic, salt, and pepper and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add carrots, cumin, coriander, chili powder, and cayenne pepper until carrots are tender. Remove pan from heat.
- In a bowl, mash the beans and then add the contents of the pan along with the soy sauce and quick oats.
- Mix and form four patties. Place in freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Cook patties on a pan coated in cooking spray over medium heat, flipping halfway.
- Use patties to create your dream veggie burger.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 533 calories, Carbohydrate 93 grams, Fat 8 grams, Fiber 18 grams, Protein 22 grams, Sugar 9 grams
BLACK BEAN & CORN BURGERS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: black beans, brown rice, corn, garlic powder, chili powder, egg, salt, black pepper, seasoned bread crumbs, canola oil, pepper jack cheese, tomato, red onion, avocado, pico de gallo
Provided by Jordan Kenna
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large bowl, add black beans, rice, corn, seasonings, and egg. Using a potato masher, mash the ingredients until thoroughly mixed together.
- Once mashed, add the bread crumbs and mix to combine.
- Take a quarter of the mixture and shape it into a patty using your hands. Repeat with the remaining mixture to create four patties.
- In a pan, heat a small amount of oil over medium heat. Add the patties and cook for 4-5 minutes, flip, top with a slice of pepper jack, and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Place patties on buns, and top with sliced tomato, red onion, avocado, and fresh salsa.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 474 calories, Carbohydrate 61 grams, Fat 17 grams, Fiber 10 grams, Protein 19 grams, Sugar 3 grams
GREAT GRAIN BURGERS
I've experimented with many combinations of ingredients to make a good meatless burger, and this is our favorite. These patties cook up golden brown and crispy and make delicious sandwiches. -Pat Whitaker, Alsea, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Place the first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until rice is tender, about 30 minutes. Remove to a bowl; cool slightly. Refrigerate, covered, until cold., Place egg substitute and cottage cheese in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in mushrooms, oats, onion, parsley and seasonings. Add mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese and rice mixture; mix well. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or overnight before shaping., Shape 1/2 cupfuls of mixture into patties, pressing to adhere. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat; cook 4 patties until lightly browned, about 5 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining patties and oil. Serve on rolls, with toppings as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335 calories, Fat 9g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 701mg sodium, Carbohydrate 51g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 14g protein.
TASTY BEAN AND GRAIN BURGERS
I think that homemade veggie burgers are always better (and cheaper) than store-bought. This is a nice basic recipe. I particularly like these because the prep work is minimal. Freeze these on cookie trays covered with waxed paper until solid, then move them to a ziploc bag. You can then take them out individually whenever you want one!
Provided by Kevlarturtle
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine bulgur and boiling water in a bowl and cover. Set aside to steam for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine beans, garlic, tomato paste, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, chili powder, onion powder, pepper and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Process until fully combined - you will have a fairly smooth paste. Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- Drain any remaining water from the bulgur and add it to the bean mixture. Add in the egg and bread crumbs and stir until everything is thoroughly combined. Allow mixture to stand for 30 minutes.
- Form the mixture into 6 patties. Either grill or pan-fry them to serve right away, or place them on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet to freeze for later use.
- VARIATION: Form mixture into very small (about 2-inch) patties. Stuff these into tortillas or pita pockets or between slices of party rye. These make great tiny sandwiches for parties, bento boxes or little hands.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 211, Fat 2.9, SaturatedFat 0.6, Cholesterol 35.2, Sodium 568.4, Carbohydrate 39.6, Fiber 8.1, Sugar 2.3, Protein 9.1
More about "tasty bean and grain burgers recipes"
REALLY SIMPLE BEAN BURGERS : RECIPES : COOKING CHANNEL ...
5/5 (3)Category Main-DishServings 6
BLACK AND WHITE BEAN BURGERS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
10 UNBEATABLE BEAN BURGER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Author Hayley SuggEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
20-MINUTE BLACK BEAN BURGERS RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
Servings 4Calories 230 per servingTotal Time 20 mins
- Transfer to a bowl. Combine onion, garlic, juice, cumin, salt, rind, and beans in processor; pulse 4 to 5 times.
15 GRAIN-FREE VEGGIE BURGERS THAT ARE PACKED WITH …
Author One Green PlanetPublished 2016-11-03Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Red Lentil Burgers Wraps With Pumpkin Fries. These Red Lentil Burger Wraps are made with hearty red lentils and fresh spinach, so they’re filling and packed with nutrition.
- Zucchini Chickpea Burgers. Mashed chickpeas and grated zucchini come together to make these delicious Zucchini Chickpea Burgers. This recipe swaps out the usual grain-based flour for chickpea flour.
- Vegetable Samosa Burgers. American fusion recipes are where classic American dishes meet flavors from around the world. This crisp and flavorful Vegetable Samosa Burgers is inspired by the classic Indian dumpling.
- Spicy Potato and Beans Burgers. Made from potatoes, chickpeas, and mung beans, these Spicy Potato and Beans Burgers are hearty and filling. These burgers come with a cream avocado cilantro lime sauce — the perfect cooling contrast to their spicy flavor and crispy texture.
- Mediterranean Olive and Chickpea Burgers. You are six ingredients and three simple steps away from a delicious lunch or dinner! These hearty Mediterranean Olive and Chickpea Burgers are made primarily with chickpeas and is paired with avocado-hummus sauce.
- Jicama Burgers With Cumin, Coriander, Dill, and Lemon. These tasty Jicama Burgers are inspired by crab cakes and contain just five ingredients (if you count the spice blend as one!).
- Mushroom Lentil Herb Burgers and Crisp Slaw. Making a fresh and tangy slaw with cabbage, apple and carrot to top these Mushroom Lentil Herb Burgers is a smart idea.
- Adzuki Bean and Walnut Mini Burgers. How many good things can we say about these Adzuki Bean and Walnut Mini Burgers? They’re made from adzuki and walnut and flavored with kombu seaweed, so they have a unique flavor with a meaty texture.
- Sweet Potato Bean Burgers. These Sweet Potato Bean Burgers are filling, flavorful, and a breeze to make! You simply bake some sweet potatoes until tender, add soft butter beans, mash, sauté, bake, and serve.
- Beet, Basil, and Black Bean Burgers. These incredible Beet, Basil, and Black Bean Burgers will without a doubt bring a breath of fresh air to your next dinner They are made with meaty black beans, earthy beets, and a bit of fresh basil.
EASY BLACK BEAN BURGER RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
5/5 (31)Servings 6Cuisine AmericanCategory Main Course
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, onion, garlic, chipotles, adobo sauce, tamari, balsamic, cumin, salt, and pepper. Use a potato masher to mash until the mixture holds together but still has some visible chunks of black beans. Add the egg and use a spatula to fold until combined. Then, fold in the panko.
- Use your hands to form the mixture into 6 patties. The mixture should be cohesive and a little wet. If it’s too wet to handle, chill in the fridge for 20 minutes to firm up or mash your beans a little bit more.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Brush with a little oil and cook the burgers for about 5 minutes per side, until charred on both sides, turning the heat down as necessary. The exact timing will depend on the heat of your stove and cookware.
- Alternatively, preheat an outdoor grill to 400°F. Lightly brush the patties with olive oil, spray the grill grates, and grill for 8 minutes on the first side and 4 minutes on the second side.
VEGAN BLACK BEAN BURGERS - PEANUT HEAD | GRAIN FREE
5/5 (1)Category DinnerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 23 mins
- Rinse and drain black beans. Add to a large bowl, using a hand masher, mash roughly. Leaving some beans in tact
- Saute onions in a frying pan with 1 tbsp oil, until translucent. If using garlic, dice finely and cook with the onions. Once cooked through add to the black beans.
- Add the ground flax mixture to the black beans along with your spices, coconut aminos and ground up siete chips. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
BEST VEGAN BEET & KIDNEY BEAN BURGERS (ULTIMATE VEGGIE ...
Reviews 23Calories 210 per servingCategory Dinner
- Place the onion and garlic into a non-stick skillet and sauté them in a splash of veggie broth over medium heat for a few minutes.
- Once the onions have become soft, add the diced mushrooms and cook until all their liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally with a spatula.
- Transfer the mushroom mixture, beet, flaxseeds, walnuts, herbs and spices into a food processor and pulse 2-3 times to obtain a crumbly texture.
BEAN BURGERS WITH SPICY GUACAMOLE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
3.6/5 (4)Total Time 50 minsCategory Healthy Vegetarian Burger RecipesCalories 414 per serving
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add quinoa and return to a boil. Reduce to a low simmer, cover and cook until the water has been absorbed, about 10 minutes. Uncover and let stand.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and fragrant, about 3 minutes. Add beans, paprika and ground cumin and mash the beans to a smooth paste with a potato masher or fork. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and let cool slightly. Add the quinoa, 3 tablespoons cilantro, 3 tablespoons cornmeal, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper; stir to combine.
- Form the bean mash into 6 patties. Coat them evenly with the remaining 1/3 cup cornmeal and transfer to a baking sheet. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- To prepare guacamole: Mash avocado with a potato masher or fork. Stir in 2 tablespoons cilantro, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons onion, garlic, cayenne and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
BOYFRIEND-APPROVED SPICY BLACK BEAN BURGERS | TASTY ...
RECIPE OF THE WEEK! LAURA’S RED BEAN BURGERS - JAZZY ...
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
ALMOND, BEAN & GRAINS BURGER RECIPE - MEATLESS BURGERS
Cuisine VegetarianTotal Time 45 minsCategory Dinner, LunchCalories 388 per serving
BEST NO-BEAN VEGGIE BURGER - HEALTHFUL BLONDIE
5/5 (3)Total Time 20 minsCategory Lunch & DinnerCalories 171 per serving
BEAN AND GRAIN BURGERS - 500,000+ RECIPES, MEAL PLANNER ...
Reviews 1Servings 1Cuisine Not SetCategory Main Dish
BEAN AND GRAIN BURGERS RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
1/5 Calories 1871 per serving
WHITE BEAN ZUCCHINI BURGERS - MAKING THYME FOR HEALTH
5/5 Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 4Total Time 30 mins
5 BLACK BEAN RECIPES THAT ARE QUICK AND DELICIOUS
HILARY'S BLACK BEAN BURGER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
15 DELICIOUS VEGAN GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPES - ADDICTED ...
15 OF THE BEST VEGGIE BURGER RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE
TASTY BEAN AND GRAIN BURGERS RECIPES
HEALTHY VEGETARIAN BEAN RECIPES | EATINGWELL
BEAN AND GRAIN BURGERS RECIPE - EASY KITCHEN
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #healthy #lunch #main-dish #beans #low-fat #grains #dietary #low-cholesterol #sandwiches #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #chick-peas-garbanzos #healthy-2 #low-in-something #pasta-rice-and-grains
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are the best beans for bean burgers?Once you've gotten comfortable with the technique of making bean burgers, play around with your favorite legume varieties and spice mixes and you're sure to mix up something delicious. Quinoa, which is often confused for a grain but is actually a seed, combines with black beans for a protein-packed patty.
What do you put on a black bean burger?Garlic – Along with the onion, it gives this black bean burger recipe sharp depth of flavor. Canned chipotles and adobo sauce – They add smoky flavor and a little heat. Balsamic vinegar and tamari – They make the patties tangy and savory. Panko bread crumbs – They give the burgers their hearty texture. An egg – To bind everything together!
What is in a Jamaican bean burger?If you like spice, then this is the bean burger recipe for you. Including a whole habanero, these Jamaican burgers are bursting with heat. A classic stand-by, these black bean burgers pull flavor from ranch dressing mix, liquid smoke, and a melty layer of Gouda cheese.
How do you cook bean burgers on a Weber grill?Place the buns on the grill rack, turn off the heat, and let burgers and buns continue to cook until the cheese melts and the buns are warm. Top the burgers as desired. - Not every type of bean works for these.