Provided by Sandra Lee
Yield 12 sandwiches, 4 of each type
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut out the center of the bread, removing the crusts.
- Take a piece of the bread and, using a butter knife, spread 1 side of it with guacamole. Spread 1 side of another piece of bread with mayonnaise. Top guacamole with chicken and then the mayonnaise-smeared bread.
- Mix chives into the softened cream cheese. Spread 1 side of 1 slice of bread with the chive cream cheese. Top with a few slices of cucumber and then with another slice of bread.
- Place prosciutto on 1 slice of bread. Top with some melon and another slice of bread.
ENGLISH TEA CUCUMBER SANDWICHES
- Place cucumber slices between 2 paper towels set in a colander. Allow liquid to drain, about 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion salt, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on one side of each bread slice.
- Divide cucumber slices over half of the bread slices; sprinkle lemon pepper on cucumber.
- Stack the other half of the bread slices with spread sides down over the cucumber slices to make sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201.6 calories, Carbohydrate 20.5 g, Cholesterol 22.3 mg, Fat 11.4 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 396.5 mg, Sugar 2 g
More about "tea sandwiches recipes"
ENGLISH TEA SANDWICHES - PREPPY KITCHEN
Ratings 35Total Time 1 hrCategory Appetizer, Main Course, Side Dish, SnackCalories 82 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Season chicken breasts with olive oil, salt and thyme. Bake for about 30 minutes. Let cool, rip cooked chicken into roughly 1 ½ inch pieces.
- Chop dill. Combine with softened cream cheese, lemon zest and a pinch of salt. (This mixture will be used again).
SIMPLE ENGLISH TEA PARTY SANDWICHES (THREE RECIPES!) | BEV ...
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
EASY & ELEGANT TEA SANDWICHES | SOUTHERN LIVING
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
VEGAN AFTERNOON TEA SANDWICH RECIPES - THE IRRITABLE VEGAN
Category Main CourseTotal Time 24 hrs 35 mins
ASSORTED TEA SANDWICHES FOR AFTERNOON TEA | KAREN'S ...
Cuisine EnglishCategory Tea, SandwichesServings 8Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
TEA PARTY SANDWICH RECIPES - FINGER SANDWICHES PERFECT FOR ...
Occupation Social Media EditorEstimated Reading Time 3 minsAuthor Rebecca Shinners
ENGLISH TEA SANDWICHES RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
3.7/5 (12)Total Time 30 minsCategory SandwichesCalories 368 per serving
10+ ELEGANT TEA SANDWICHES | ALLRECIPES
Author Danielle SusiEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
EASY MAKE AHEAD TEA SANDWICHES - 31 DAILY
TEA SANDWICHES | MARTHA STEWART
TEA SANDWICHES - OPRAH.COM
10 BEST ENGLISH TEA SANDWICHES RECIPES | YUMMLY
30 AFTERNOON TEA PARTY RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (2)Published 2021-07-08Category Recipe Roundup
- Cucumber Sandwiches. This is probably one of the first things to come to mind when you think of a tea party, right? Those cute little sandwiches with the crusts cut off are in almost every picture when you look online.
- Basic Scone Recipe (+ 7 Flavors!) You can’t have a tea party without scones, and if you’re making scones, they really should be the best they can be!
- Petit Fours. Petit fours are bite-sized cakes that look stunning on a fancy cake stand. They can be any flavor you like, but I think a vanilla or almond sponge is best as it allows for better coverage with a light glaze.
- Mini-Quiche (Any Flavor!) Just like the bite-sized cakes above, these mini-quiches will look adorable on a tea party cake stand. I know how finicky pastry can be, especially when working in smaller portions.
- Easy Ham & Cheese Tea Sandwiches. Don’t these just look fantastic? It’s incredible how a simple cookie cutter can elevate your sandwich game! A great way to cut down on waste is to buy an uncut, white loaf of bread.
- Blackberry Jam Recipe. No tea party table is complete without a selection of butter, jams, and tasty spreads. Whether you’re adding them to your scones (with clotted cream, please!)
- Crinkle Top Brownie Bites. This might not be the most traditional, but I guarantee it will be the most popular! Who doesn’t love brownies?! Since these are made to be bite-sized, they’ll only need around 12-15 minutes in the oven.
- The Perfect Cup of Tea-British Style. The Brits love their tea strong and milky. No, not like a latte (that’s sacrilege!) , but with enough milk so you can taste it and no lemon in sight.
- Mini-Lemon Meringue Pies. I can’t overstate this: this recipe is genius! It’s such a clever little hack for making what can be quite a complicated recipe.
- Fruit Tarts. Just like you can buy mini-pastry shells for quiche, you can also buy sweetened crusts that work so well for these little fruit tarts. Although, sugar cookie shells are extra tasty, and if you use ready-made cookie dough, they’re a cinch to whip up.
AFTERNOON TEA SANDWICH RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
- Cucumber Tea Sandwiches. Cucumber tea sandwiches are a classic and often what comes to mind when thinking about delicate finger sandwiches. In most recipes, the cucumber is thinly sliced and provides a fresh crunch to each bite.
- Egg Salad Tea Sandwiches. The watercress-egg salad tea sandwich is similar to a type of egg salad sandwich served at the famous London department store Harrods (where it is also known as an "egg and cress" tea sandwich).
- Smoked Salmon Finger Sandwich. The classic smoked salmon tea sandwich is made with dill and horseradish added to the smoked salmon. Other variations include salmon and herbed butter tea sandwiches and smoked salmon and cream cheese tea sandwiches.
- Chicken Salad Finger Sandwich. Chicken salad tea sandwiches, such as sesame chicken tea sandwich, are a very popular type of finger sandwich in America.
- Cheese & Pickle Tea Sandwiches. This variation on a classic Ploughman's Lunch sandwich is easy to make for a crowd. Use any variety of cheese, pickles (or other pickled vegetables), and cold meat to make this classic sandwich.
- Goat Cheese & Tapenade Tea Sandwiches. These tasty tea sandwiches are ideal for a French- or Middle Eastern-inspired afternoon tea. Experiment with olive or pesto based tapenades for different flavor profiles.
TEA SANDWICHES | FOOD & WINE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
15 AFTERNOON TEA SANDWICHES - A DAY IN CANDILAND
Reviews 1Published 2020-05-21Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
24 TEA SANDWICHES RECIPES, TIPS, & HOW TO MAKE THEM …
42 BRIDAL SHOWER SANDWICHES IDEAS | TEA PARTY FOOD, TEA ...
15 STUNNING TEA SANDWICHES FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT
130 TEA SANDWICHES IDEAS | TEA SANDWICHES, SANDWICHES, FOOD
HOW TO MAKE TEA SANDWICHES: PINWHEELS, TRIANGLES, …
CUCUMBER TEA SANDWICHES RECIPE - GET RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS ...
TEA SANDWICHES ARCHIVES - TEATIME MAGAZINE
TRADITIONAL ENGLISH TEA SANDWICH RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's the best recipe for an English tea sandwich?Traditional English Tea Sandwiches 1 Cucumber Tea Sandwiches Recipe. For a truly traditional English cucumber sandwich, make this recipe with English cucumbers, plain butter (not herbed butter) and white bread. 2 Smoked Salmon Finger Sandwiches Recipe. ... 3 Egg Salad Tea Sandwiches Recipe. ... 4 Watercress Tea Sandwiches Recipe. ...
What is the purpose of a tea sandwich?The original purpose of a tea sandwich is to satisfy any hunger prior to the main evening meal. Tea sandwiches are sometimes referred to as finger sandwiches. These sandwiches can have a wide variety of ingredients, but the form and format of the sandwiches are usually the same.
What kind of Sandwich is served at afternoon tea?Tea sandwiches are bite-sized, usually crustless sandwiches that are served during afternoon tea. They’re to be eaten with your hands and are also known as finger sandwiches.
What to put in a cucumber tea sandwich?Crisp and refreshing, these cucumber tea sandwiches are the epitome of sophisticated snacking at any special party. These little sandwiches are also super simple to put together. A packet of dry Italian salad dressing seasoning joins forces with cream cheese and mayo for an easy, creamy base.