TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
A decadent rich desert! Bread pudding is no longer white with rasins anymore. Chocolate chunks, cocoa, and surprise...chocolate milk make up the triple threat. Make sure to serve warm with vanilla ice cream over the top!
Provided by yooper
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Tear the bread into chunks approximately 1 inch square.
- Toss them in a bowl with the melted butter, walnuts, and chocolate chunks.
- Spread the mixture in a buttered 9 x 13 x 2 baking dish.
- Beat the eggs slightly.
- Beat in the sugar, cocoa, salt, chocolate milk, and vanilla.
- Pour this mixture over the bread.
- Let it stand for at least 1/2 hour.
- With a broad spatula, occasionally push the bread down into the liquid as it soaks.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the pudding is puffed and just set.
- Rush it to the table and serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- Melt the butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of hot (not simmering) water. Add the chocolates and stir until melted and smooth. Remove the bowl from the saucepan.
- Heat the milk and 1/3 cup of the sugar in a saucepan over medium heat until it is steaming.
- Whisk the remaining 2/3 cup sugar, the cocoa, cornstarch and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk in the eggs, egg yolk and cream. Gradually whisk in half of the hot milk mixture, then pour into the saucepan with the remaining milk mixture, whisking constantly. Bring to a boil, whisking oftenand scraping the side of the saucepan. Reduce the heat to low and let bubble for 30 seconds.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. Strain the pudding through a sieve into a medium bowl. Whisk in the melted chocolate mixture, rum and vanilla. Spoon the pudding into 6 jars or bowls. Cover each with plastic wrap, pressing it directly on the surface and piercing it a few times with the tip of a small knife. (If you like a skin on your pudding, do not cover.) Let the pudding cool at room temperature until tepid, about 1 hour, then refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours. (The pudding can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.) Remove the plastic wrap and top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE "BREAD" PUDDING
I had a bunch of chocolate cake doughnuts that were going stale and I needed a good use for them. I decided to try a bread pudding type of recipe, and when I was unable to find a recipe for what I wanted, I whipped this up. It is dense and pudding-like with little sweet pockets of melted milk chocolate. I might have to let some more doughnuts go stale so I can make it again. You might want to add a little salt (1/4 teaspoon), but I liked it without.
Provided by Mommy2two
Yield 1 9 inch pan, 6-9 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat over to 325 degrees F., and grease a 9 inch square pan.
- Beat eggs together in medium size bowl and stir the chocolate milk and almond flavoring.
- Fold in doughnut pieces gently.
- Add chocolate chips and stir gently to combine.
- Allow to sit and soak up the milk mixture 10 minutes.
- Bake at 325F for 45-50 minutes, or until set.
- Serve warm alone or with vanilla sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256.2, Fat 12.9, SaturatedFat 3.6, Cholesterol 134.2, Sodium 203.5, Carbohydrate 29.8, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 17.1, Protein 5.5
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
When I really want to impress guests, I serve this decadent bread pudding. With just a few staple ingredients-bread, eggs, sugar and chocolate-I'm able to turn out this masterpiece in no time! -Erin Chilcoat, Smithtown, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 22
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9-in. springform pan with 1 tablespoon butter. Cube remaining butter; place in a small saucepan. Add chocolate chips and brown sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat., In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, espresso powder and salt. Gently stir in bread; let stand until bread is softened, about 15 minutes. Fold in chocolate mixture. Transfer to prepared pan. Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, 45-55 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 15 minutes., Meanwhile, for sauce, heat cream in a small heavy saucepan until bubbles form around sides. In a small bowl, whisk together egg yolk, brown sugar and salt. Whisk a small amount of hot cream into egg mixture; return all to pan, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until mixture is thickened and coats the back of a spoon. Stir in butter. Fold in pecans and coconut. If desired, stir in brandy. Cool., For whipped cream, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and, if desired, brandy; beat until soft peaks form., Loosen sides of pan with a knife. Carefully run a knife around edge of springform pan to loosen; remove rim from pan. Serve pudding warm with sauce and whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts :
TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE PUDDING
- Bring 1 inch of water to a simmer in a medium saucepan over low heat. Place butter in a heatproof bowl set over (but not touching) simmering water and melt butter. Add semisweet and unsweetened chocolates and let stand, stirring often, until melted and smooth. Remove bowl from heat and set aside.
- Heat milk and 1/3 cup sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat until it begins to steam. Meanwhile, whisk remaining 2/3 cup sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt in a medium heatproof bowl. Add eggs, yolk, and cream; whisk until well combined. Gradually whisk in half of the hot milk mixture. Add cocoa mixture to saucepan with remaining milk mixture and bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking often, making sure to whisk into the corners of the pan. Reduce heat to low and let boil for 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat. Add melted chocolate mixture, rum, and vanilla; whisk until combined. Pour into six 6-ounce glass jars or individual bowls. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing down on the surface to prevent a skin from forming. Pierce the plastic with the tip of a knife a few times and let cool to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Transfer puddings to a refrigerator; refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours and up to 3 days. Serve topped with whipped cream and garnished with chocolate shavings.
TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
Try this decadent Triple-Chocolate Bread Pudding! Our Triple-Chocolate Bread Pudding is the perfect dessert for family parties and special occasions.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Custards & Puddings
Yield 8 servings, 1/2 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place bread in 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs and milk in medium bowl until blended. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Pour over bread; sprinkle with 1/2 cup chopped chocolate.
- Bake 30 min. or until center is almost set. Cool slightly.
- Microwave remaining chocolate and COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Serve pudding topped with chocolate sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 380 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 7 g
EASY CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
This easy bread pudding is a home run for chocolate lovers. We're not all daring enough to drizzle chocolate over chocolate, so use vanilla sauce if desired. I personally think it looks better.
Provided by Ingrid F
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine cream, milk, and 1/2 cup sugar in a heavy saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat, add 1 cup chocolate chips and whisk until melted and smooth.
- Whisk egg and vanilla extract together in a large bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in hot chocolate mixture. Set custard aside to cool, stirring often, for about 10 minutes.
- Add bread cubes and remaining chocolate chips to the custard and toss to coat. Transfer to a 1 1/2-quart shallow oval baking dish. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar over the pudding.
- Bake in the preheated oven until custard thickens and center is just set, about 50 minutes.
- Serve pudding warm, drizzled with warm chocolate sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 509.8 calories, Carbohydrate 70.5 g, Cholesterol 76.3 mg, Fat 23.5 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 8.1 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, Sodium 322.2 mg, Sugar 40.3 g
TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE QUICK BREAD
Every year around this time, I'll make this bread for my family. I've also given it as a homemade gift. It's pretty wrapped in colored foil or put in a tin. -Karen Grimes, Stephens City, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 mini-loaves.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Ina microwave-safe bowl, melt 1 cup chocolate chips; set aside to cool. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and cooled chocolate; mix well. Add applesauce and vanilla; set aside. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the remaining chocolate chips. , Spoon into four greased 5-3/4x3x2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks. , For glaze, melt chocolate chips and butter in a small heavy saucepan; stir in cream. Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar, vanilla and salt. Drizzle over warm breads. Cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 243 calories, Fat 11g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 36mg cholesterol, Sodium 273mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
DOUBLE-CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
- Heat heavy cream, sugar, and milk in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir chopped chocolate into warm cream mixture using a wire whisk until smooth and chocolate has melted completely. Whisk eggs and vanilla extract into mixture gradually until well combined.
- Place French bread into the bottom of a shallow 8-inch square glass or ceramic baking dish. Pour chocolate mixture over bread. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Remove pudding from the refrigerator, uncover, and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, until set, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool 10 minutes before serving warm, or cover and refrigerate to serve cold later.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 402.1 calories, Carbohydrate 33.6 g, Cholesterol 114.3 mg, Fat 28.6 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 6.5 g, SaturatedFat 16.9 g, Sodium 161.8 mg, Sugar 20.3 g
More about "triple chocolate bread pudding recipes"
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE | BAY VALLEY FOODS
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE | SIDECHEF
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 33 minsCuisine AmericanCalories 100 per serving
TRIPLE DARK CHOCOLATE PUDDING COOKIES - CRAZY FOR CRUST
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PUDDING BARS - COOKIE DOUGH AND OVEN MITT
TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
TRIPLE-THE-CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING | RECIPE IN 2022 | CHOCOLATE …
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PUDDING - RODNEY STRONG
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - POOK'S PANTRY RECIPE BLOG
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE
BEST TRIPLE CHOCOLATE "BREAD" PUDDING RECIPES
TRIPLE THE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE
TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PUDDING DUMP CAKE - PAMS DAILY DISH
GLUTEN-FREE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - KISS IN THE KITCHEN
BEST AMERICAN RECIPES: TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO BREAD - THE GOLD LINING GIRL
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING | RECIPE | CHOCOLATE BREAD, …
CROCK POT TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - I HEART EATING
TRIPLE BERRY BREAD PUDDING - CASSIA'S CUISINE
TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - PARADE: ENTERTAINMENT, RECIPES, …
TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE PUDDING RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BOWL OF CROCK POT TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING TOPPED WITH …
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING – RC FINE FOODS
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE GINGERBREAD | MCCORMICK
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK BREAD PUDDING - MYTHANKFULTABLE.COM
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN BREAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING – RECIPES NETWORK
10 TRIPLE CHOCOLATE RECIPES FOR SERIOUS CHOCOLATE LOVERS
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PUDDING CAKE RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BREAD & BUTTER PUDDING RECIPE
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #desserts #american #oven #easy #holiday-event #easter #chocolate #dietary #christmas #new-years #thanksgiving #comfort-food #valentines-day #taste-mood #equipment #4-hours-or-less
Triple Chocolate Brownie Bread Recipe16K views-01:11
Chocolate Bread Pudding | Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding | Bread Pudding Recipe1.1K views-02:50
DEATH by CHOCOLATE: Triple Chocolate Bread Pudding with Homemade Raspberry Sauce! Zues Phillips2.1K views-21:37
Triple Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe80K views-11:55
Triple Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe319 views-03:03
Chocolate Bread Pudding Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 337379K views-04:06
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make banana bread with double chocolate?This banana bread is chocolatey delicious with double chocolate inside and a chocolate topping! Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease & flour a 9×5 loaf pan. Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder in a large bowl. Set aside. Cream butter and sugars together until fluffy. Stir in eggs and bananas.
How do you make the perfect Christmas pudding?Whisk egg and vanilla extract together in a large bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in hot chocolate mixture. Set custard aside to cool, stirring often, for about 10 minutes. Add bread cubes and remaining chocolate chips to the custard and toss to coat. Transfer to a 1 1/2-quart shallow oval baking dish. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar over the pudding.
What is a bread pudding?Bread puddings tend to be sweet and have a custard-like texture. But, whatever you call them, this act of transforming stale bread and a few basic ingredients into baked deliciousness is wonderfully satisfying.
What is the best recipe for a chocolate milk cake?Combine cream, milk, and 1/2 cup sugar in a heavy saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat, add 1 cup chocolate chips and whisk until melted and smooth. Whisk egg and vanilla extract together in a large bowl to blend.