VANILLA WAFER CAKE II
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Cream butter or margarine; add sugar, and beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in crushed vanilla wafers alternately with milk. Add coconut and pecans, and mix until blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours. Cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 586.6 calories, Carbohydrate 64.9 g, Cholesterol 134.5 mg, Fat 35.3 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 6.3 g, SaturatedFat 17.5 g, Sodium 287.5 mg, Sugar 41.3 g
VANILLA WAFER CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease and flour a tube or Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs well. Mix the sugar, vanilla wafers, coconut, pecans and milk into the eggs.
- Pour the mixture into the tube or Bundt pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Let sit in the pan for 10 minutes, and then turn out onto a plate. Allow to cool completely.
- If desired, heat 1 tablespoon butter in a small saute pan. Cut a 1-inch slice of cake, butter both sides and toast in the butter. Add a dollop of whipped cream and serve with berries. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Repeat with remaining cake slices.
PULL-APART VANILLA-WAFER CUPCAKE CAKE WITH BERRIES
Talk about a fun dessert! This Pull-Apart Vanilla-Wafer Cupcake Cake with Berries looks like a sheet cake on top, but there are actually vanilla-coconut cupcakes underneath the fresh berries and fluffy whipped-cream frosting. It's easy to make and even easier to serve-no slicing required.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 12
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners. Whisk together cookie crumbs, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat butter with granulated sugar on medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 1 minute. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture in 3 batches, alternating with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture and beating until combined after each addition. Fold in coconut.
- Divide batter among cups. Bake until cupcakes are golden brown and centers bounce back when gently pressed, 22 to 24 minutes. Let cool completely in tin on a wire rack.
- Add 2 tablespoons water to a small saucepan. Sprinkle with gelatin; let stand until thick, about 5 minutes. Gently heat over medium until gelatin has dissolved. Remove from heat; let cool 5 minutes (but don't let it set).
- Beat together cream, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla on medium speed until very soft peaks form, 1 to 2 minutes. Add gelatin mixture; beat on medium until stiff peaks form, about 1 minute more.
- Remove cupcakes from tin and arrange on a platter in a three-by-four rectangle. Spoon frosting over each row of cupcakes; using an offset spatula, smooth to cover tops, forming a rectangular shape. Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours. Sprinkle with berries before serving.
VANILLA WAFER FRUITCAKE
This was my dear grandmother's recipe. She was a farmer's wife and a very good cook. Even folks who don't like fruitcake seem to like this one.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 40 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Set aside four whole cherries, two pineapple slices and 16 pecan or walnut halves. Chop remaining fruit and nuts. Crush vanilla wafers; combine the chopped fruit, nuts and raisins and set aside. , In a bowl, beat eggs well. Stir in sugar, salt and milk. Combine wafer/nut mixture with egg mixture. Pack into a waxed paper-lined 10-in. tube pan. Decorate top with reserved whole fruit and nuts. Bake at 325° for 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Run a sharp knife around edge; turn cake out of pan, then back over again so decorations are on top. Cake can be made ahead and frozen; taste improves with age.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 183 calories, Fat 10g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 13mg cholesterol, Sodium 64mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
VANILLA WAFER CAKE III
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9-inch Bundt cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Next, stir in the milk. Finally, stir in the vanilla wafers, coconut and nuts. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours in the preheated oven. Allow cake to cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 454.1 calories, Carbohydrate 50.1 g, Cholesterol 115.3 mg, Fat 27 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 5.6 g, SaturatedFat 12.2 g, Sodium 215.6 mg, Sugar 31.3 g
VANILLA WAFER CAKE
A different tasting cake for a change! Does not call for any icing, but would also be good with some type of white or cream cheese icing if you desire.
Provided by Indiana Nurse
Yield 1 cake
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cream sugar and margarine.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each.
- Stir in wafers, milk, and vanilla until blended.
- Fold in coconut and pecans.
- Bake in greased tube or bundt pan at 325 degrees for about 1 hour and 15 mins.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 6414.3, Fat 384.1, SaturatedFat 88.3, Cholesterol 1286.1, Sodium 3838, Carbohydrate 702.7, Fiber 20.4, Sugar 438.8, Protein 70.8
VANILLA WAFER CAKE
This interesting recipe is from Murrell's Inlet, SC from a cookbook published there in 1984 by the ladies of the Presbyterian Church.
Provided by Dan-Amer 1
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cream together the sugar and the butter.
- Add the eggs to the milk while stirring, one at a time.
- Combine the egg-milk mixture with the sugar-butter one.
- Add the crushed vanilla wafers and beat well.
- Add the vanilla, coconut, and pecans and mix together well.
- Pour mixture into a 9 inch X 13 inch pan and bake for one hour and 15 minutes in a preheated 350 degree F oven.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 922.4, Fat 61.4, SaturatedFat 33.2, Cholesterol 221.8, Sodium 362.8, Carbohydrate 89.1, Fiber 6.2, Sugar 52.7, Protein 10.2
VANILLA WAFER COCONUT CAKE
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each until light and fluffy. Add wafers to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Fold in coconut and nuts. , Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan with a removable bottom. Bake at 350° for 1-1/2 hours, testing after 1 hour. Cool on wire rack 15 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely. If desired, garnish with whipped cream or ice cream.
Nutrition Facts :
VANILLA WAFER FRUITCAKE RECIPE - (4.3/5)
Provided by cecelia26_
Number Of Ingredients 12
- 1.Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. 2.In a large bowl, crush vanilla wafers. Add cherries, pineapple, nuts, and raisins; mix well. 3.In another bowl, beat eggs; add sugar, evaporated milk, and salt. Add to fruit mixture and mix well. 4.Cup Cakes: Spoon batter loosely into cupcake pans using paper or foil liners which you have sprayed lightly with oil spray. Bake in center of oven for approximately 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. 5.Cake: Pack into a waxed paper-lined 10-inch tube pan. Decorate top with reserved candied whole cherries and pineapple. Bake approximately 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes. Run a sharp knife around edge, turn cake out of pan, then back over again so decorations are on top. Note: Cake and/or cupcakes can be made ahead and frozen; taste improves with age.
More about "vanilla wafer cake recipes"
VANILLA WAFER CAKE | PAULA DEEN
Servings 10Total Time 30 minsEstimated Reading Time 50 secs
VANILLA WAFER CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsServings 12-15
VANILLA WAFER CAKE- A CLASSIC RECIPE | MY CAKE SCHOOL
4.6/5 (8)Category Cakes And Cupcakes
EASY STRAWBERRY ICE BOX CAKE (NO BAKE DESSERT) - HOME & PLATE
UNBELIEVABLY EASY AIRY CHEESECAKE WITH VANILLA WAFERS CRUST
GRANDMA YEARWOOD'S COCONUT CAKE (MADE WITH VANILLA WAFERS)
VANILLA WAFER CAKE | 5 O'CLOCK COFFEE CLUB
HOW TO MAKE VANILLA WAFERS (HOMEMADE NILLA WAFERS)
VANILLA WAFER POUND CAKE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
VANILLA WAFER RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE VANILLA WAFERS - 2022 ...
VANILLA WAFER CRUMB CAKE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
VANILLA WAFER CAKE- A TRADITIONAL RECIPE - ALL TASTY
VANILLA WAFER CAKE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
VANILLA WAFER CAKE-THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
VANILLA WAFER FRUITCAKE RECIPE, WHATS COOKING AMERICA
VANILLA WAFER CAKE - SOUTHERN BITE
VANILLA WAFER CAKE - 100K-RECIPES
VANILLA WAFER CAKE RECIPE FROM SCRATCH RECIPES ALL YOU ...
VANILLA WAFER CAKE (VRP 090) | VINTAGE RECIPE PROJECT
NABISCO VANILLA WAFER RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
10 BEST BANANA VANILLA WAFER CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
VANILLA WAFER CAKE WITH BUTTER PECAN GLAZE RECIPE
ITALIAN NO BAKE CAKE - MOSTLY HOMEMADE MOM
VANILLA WAFER CAKE - PLAIN CHICKEN
VANILLA WAFER BANANA CAKE - THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
PAULA DEEN VANILLA WAFER CAKE | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR ...
MINI CHEESECAKES WITH VANILLA WAFER CRUST
VANILLA WAFER CAKE (VRP 034) | VINTAGE RECIPE PROJECT
VANILLA WAFERS | KING ARTHUR BAKING
VANILLA WAFER CAKE RECIPE FROM MAMA REED - SOUTHERN PLATE
VANILLA WAFER CAKE IV - YUM TASTE
20 BEST NILLA WAFER RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
VANILLA WAFER CAKE
VANILLA WAFER CAKE- A TRADITIONAL RECIPE - ENJOYHOTFOOD
VANILLA WAFER CAKE WITH A CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE - MOORE OR ...
10 BEST VANILLA WAFER VANILLA PUDDING DESSERTS RECIPES ...
DELICIOUS RECIPE BANANA PUDDING WITH VANILLA WAFERS - CAKE ...
VANILLA WAFER CAKE AND TOSSING THE BAD APPLES (A TODAY ...
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #desserts #american #southern-united-states #cakes #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love