VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES
This is one of my favorite potluck recipes. I frequently am asked for the recipe.-Linda Harrington, Hudson, New Hampshire
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough; press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Seal perforations. , Bake at 375° for 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. , In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dressing mix. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with vegetables and cheese. Chill for 1-2 hours. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 186 calories, Fat 14g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 33mg cholesterol, Sodium 254mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 5g protein.
GARDEN VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES
This is a must make appetizer for every event in my house. I received it from a friend years ago and everyone loves it. Great for Christmas parties.
Provided by Meghan Brand
Categories Main Dish Recipes Pizza Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll out crescent rolls onto a large non-stick baking sheet. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape on the baking sheet. Bake 11 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl. Mix cream cheese with 1/2 of the ranch dressing mix. Adjust the amount of dressing mix to taste. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange carrots, red bell pepper, broccoli and green onions on top. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour. Cut into bite-size squares to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 74.7 calories, Carbohydrate 6 g, Cholesterol 14.9 mg, Fat 4.8 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 163.7 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
VEGGIE PIZZA APPETIZER
Add crisp and crunchy veggies with a tangy, creamy spread for this Veggie Pizza Appetizer. This veggie pizza appetizer is just right for parties or potlucks.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Appetizers & Snacks
Yield 32 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Press onto bottom and up side of 15x10x1-inch baking pan to form crust.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
- Mix cream cheese, dressing, dill and onion salt until well blended. Spread over crust; top with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 210 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 2 g, Protein 2 g
COLD VEGGIE SQUARES
This is a delicious and super easy appetizer to make. Served cold it is also sometimes called 'veggie pizza.'
Provided by SATDEL
Categories Appetizers and Snacks
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Without separating the dough, roll out both packs of crescent rolls onto a baking sheet, forming them into a single, flat surface. Bake according to the directions on the package. Allow the finished rolls to cool.
- In a bowl, Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, basil and garlic powder. Spread the mixture evenly over the surface of the rolls. Spread the broccoli, cauliflower and carrots on top of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle the salad seasoning mix over all. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235.3 calories, Carbohydrate 13.1 g, Cholesterol 32.1 mg, Fat 18.1 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 4.7 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Sodium 396.5 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
MAKEOVER VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES
This hearty, creamy and full-bodied veggie pizza, served as an appetizer, is sure to bring compliments from your guests. It's packed with good-for-you cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms and other vegetables. -Sandra Shafer, Mountain View, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and pat into an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack., In a small bowl, beat the cream cheeses, yogurt, mayonnaise, milk, dill and garlic salt until smooth. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, green pepper, mushrooms, olives and onion. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. , Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. ,
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 9mg cholesterol, Sodium 365mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "vegetable pizza squares recipes"
VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
4.8/5 (5)Calories 101 per servingCategory Appetizer
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees. Spread crescent rolls out on a baking/cookie sheet. Press edges together to form a crust-- you don't want any holes.
- Bake for about 11 minutes or until crust turns golden-brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Combine cream cheese and ranch dressing until smooth and spread evenly with a rubber spatula over the crust.
- Top crust evenly with veggies, lightly pressing them down to they don't fall off when you cut them up.
GARDEN VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES ON BAKESPACE.COM
10 BEST VEGGIE PIZZA APPETIZER CREAM CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
GARDEN VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES | RECIPE | VEGGIE PIZZA, SQUARE …
HOW TO MAKE VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES | PIZZA RECIPE - YOUTUBE
VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES – CITY FARMERS MARKET
VEGGIE SQUARES - DIARY OF A RECIPE COLLECTOR
EASY VEGETABLE SQUARES (+ VIDEO) - FAMILY FOOD ON THE TABLE
EASY CRESCENT VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
VEGETABLE PIZZA SQUARES - CHEESE
VEGETABLE PIZZA SQUARES — HUNGER RECIPES
GARDEN VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES RECIPE
VEGETABLE PIZZA RECIPE APPETIZER : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CRESCENT ROLL VEGGIE BARS - JUST A TASTE
GARDEN VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
COLD VEGETABLE PIZZA SQUARES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
VEGETABLE SQUARES RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
VEGGIE SQUARES RECIPE, VEGETABLE PIZZA RECIPE, RADISHES
VEGGIE PIZZA - CULINARY HILL
VEGETABLE PIZZA SQUARES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
VEGETABLE PIZZA FOR PARTIES - FOOD STORAGE MOMS
VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES RECIPE
EASY VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPE | HOMEMADE PIZZA WITH FRESH VEGGIES
VEGETABLE PIZZA SQUARES | RECIPESTY
GREEK VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES - LEMON TREE DWELLING
10 BEST PAMPERED CHEF VEGETABLE PIZZA RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHEESE RECIPE: VEGETABLE PIZZA SQUARES BY CINDY CARNES – REDCIPES
VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES RECIPE | RECIPE | VEGGIE PIZZA, SQUARE …
VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
GARDEN VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES - PIZZA RECIPES
GARDEN VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES | RECIPESTY
CREAM CHEESE VEGGIE PIZZA - I HEART VEGETABLES
STUFFED VEGGIE PIZZA ROLLS - EAT YOURSELF SKINNY
VEGGIE PIZZA - DINNER AT THE ZOO
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love