MULTI-GRAIN ENERGY BARS
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease a 9" x 13" baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cereal, raisins, almonds, pumpkin seeds, flours, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Stir to mix thoroughly.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the oil, brown sugar and egg until blended.
- Stir in the applesauce and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients, stirring just until blended.
- Spread the batter in the pan and bake for about 30- 35 minutes or until golden brown and tester inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Let cool until lukewarm on a wire rack before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 136.5, Fat 6.6, SaturatedFat 0.8, Cholesterol 8.8, Sodium 117.3, Carbohydrate 18.2, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 9.7, Protein 2.1
WHOLE GRAIN ENERGY BAR
A friend of mine gave me an energy bar from Harvest Bread Company. It tasted great, but it was also $2. I didn't want to pay that kind of money so I kept playing around with the ingredients until I came up with something similar.
Provided by ewoolridge
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix everything but the raisins and chocolate chips together. Use a food processor if you can because it makes it a lot easier.
- Then add in the chocolate chips and raisins.
- Form into bars and refrigerate for about an hour allowing them to harden.
- I suppose you could freeze them and eat as needed, but they never last that long around here.
- You can also increase the honey if you want something a little sweeter. I try to cut back on my sugar as much as I can in my food.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 151, Fat 7.1, SaturatedFat 1.8, Sodium 3.7, Carbohydrate 20.3, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 12.4, Protein 4.4
HOMEMADE ENERGY BARS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine oats, sweetened dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, white chocolate chips, sesame seeds, oat bran, flax seeds, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Stir in peanut butter, honey, and oil. Press mixture firmly into a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for 10 minutes to set.
- Slice chilled bars into 2x3-inch squares. Wrap in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359.3 calories, Carbohydrate 38.4 g, Cholesterol 1 mg, Fat 21.2 g, Fiber 4.9 g, Protein 9.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 175.1 mg, Sugar 21.9 g
EASY ENERGY BARS
This was given to me by a friend, I was really surprised at how much it really helps when I feel tired. I keep mine in the freezer then pull a couple out when I need a pick-me-up and they are ready for me to eat. You can substitute almond butter for peanut butter, if desired.
Provided by JANETSTATHAM
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Stir oats, chocolate chips, flax meal, peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl. Roll into 24 balls and refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 89 calories, Carbohydrate 10.2 g, Fat 5 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 50.4 mg, Sugar 6.4 g
More about "whole grain energy bar recipes"
WHOLE GRAIN TEFF ENERGY BARS | GIRL HEART FOOD®
Reviews 44Estimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory Breakfast, SnackTotal Time 4 hrs 40 mins
- In a food processor, combine dates, maple syrup, almond butter, coconut oil and salt and process until smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add dark chocolate chips and walnuts and process until combined. Don't over process and lose texture in your walnuts.
ON-THE-GO ENERGY BARS RECIPE | WHOLE GRAIN GOODNESS
3.5/5 (41)Calories 161 per servingEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
MULTIGRAIN ENERGY BARS | THE WHOLE GRAINS COUNCIL
WHOLE GRAIN TEFF ENERGY BARS | RECIPE | SNACKS, HEALTHY AFTERNOON ...
13 HOMEMADE ENERGY BARS TO SAVE MONEY AND EAT WELL THIS YEAR
HOMEMADE ENERGY BAR | DRY FRUIT ENERGY BAR - COOKING FROM HEART
THE PERFECT ENERGY BAR RECIPE | NO MEAT ATHLETE
CREATE YOUR OWN HOMEMADE RAW ENERGY BARS IN 3 STEPS ... - ONE …
WHOLE-GRAIN BREAKFAST BARS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
WHOLE GRAIN ENERGY BARS RECIPE | COOKBOOK CREATE
16 HEALTHY HOMEMADE ENERGY BAR RECIPES | DAILY BURN
CRUNCHY HOMEMADE ENERGY BARS (RECIPE) - HEATHER MANGIERI
WHOLESOME ENERGY BARS - GOOD CHEAP EATS
8 HOMEMADE ENERGY BARS YOU'LL WANT TO MAKE ASAP
DELICIOUS HOMEMADE ENERGY BAR RECIPE - TRAIL RUNNER WORLD
HEALTHY BREAKFAST BARS WITH OAT AND MILLET - MOM'S KITCHEN …
14 PALEO ENERGY BAR RECIPES TO FUEL YOUR DAY
6 ENERGY BAR RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE FOR YOUR NEXT BIG …
15 HOMEMADE ENERGY BAR RECIPES | SNAPPY LIVING
6 HOMEMADE GRANOLA ENERGY BARS RECIPES - MODERN HONEY
RECIPE - BARLEYMAX® ENERGY BARS - THE HEALTHY GRAIN …
26 MUST-TRY ENERGY BAR RECIPES BURSTING WITH POWERFUL PROTEINS
BREAKFAST ENERGY BARS RECIPE | RECIPELAND
10 BEST NO BAKE ENERGY BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
WHOLE GRAIN PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE ENERGY BARS - SARAH …
WHOLE-GRAIN RASPBERRY ENERGY BAR RECIPE - LIFE BY DAILY BURN
ENERGY BARS | LUNDBERG FAMILY FARMS
6 ENERGY BAR RECIPES TO FUEL YOUR FIT LIFE - OXYGEN MAG
SUNRISE WHOLE GRAIN ENERGY BARS RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
SPENT GRAINS ENERGY BAR RECIPE - HOMEBREWING
15 VEGAN POWER BAR RECIPES TO REPLENISH YOUR ENERGY
EASY HOMEMADE ENERGY BARS THAT ACTUALLY TASTE GREAT - THE MANUAL
WHOLE GRAIN TEFF ENERGY BARS | RECIPE | TEFF RECIPES, HEALTHY SNACKS ...
A HOMEMADE ENERGY BAR RECIPE THAT IS PERFECT FOR THE TRAIL
NO BAKE GRAIN-FREE ENERGY BARS - DEBRA KLEIN | EASY PLANT BASED …
20 WHOLE 30 ENERGY BITES YOU HAVE TO TRY - THE CLEAN EATING …
WHOLE GRAIN ENERGY BAR - CHAMPSDIET.COM
FINALLY A HEALTHY ORGANIC ENERGY BAR RECIPE! - WHOLE LIFESTYLE …
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-large-groups #lunch #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #number-of-servings
You'll also love