ONE CUP OF EVERYTHING COOKIES RECIPE
Add one cup of everything (and a few extra ingredients) for these amazing Everything Cookies that are perfect as a school or dessert treat.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In one large bowl, cream together butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix until blended.
- Add peanut butter and mix again until blended.
- Add in oatmeal, flour, coconut. Mix until blended.
- Add in chocolate, nuts and dried fruit, then mix until blended.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet (12 to each pan).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- For softer cookies, take out of the oven after around 12 minutes. The cookies will appear slightly under baked. Loosen with a spatula and transfer immediately to a rack for cooling.
- For crispy cookies, take out of the oven after around 15 minutes. Cookies will be darker around the edges. Loosen with a spatula. Let cookies rest on baking sheet for one additional minute before transferring to a rack for cooling.
CUP OF EVERYTHING COOKIES
- Cream together the butter and the sugars. Mix in the oil and the flour. Add in oatmeal, crispy rice cereal, coconut, nuts, vanilla, salt, baking soda, cream of tartar, eggs and chocolate chips. Mix until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoons or tablespoons on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 - 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 375.5 calories, Carbohydrate 41.1 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 22.8 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 3.9 g, SaturatedFat 8.5 g, Sodium 231.4 mg, Sugar 22.5 g
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
This is such an easy chocolate chip cookie. No special equipment, no creaming -- a perfect cookie to do with kids. We love how versatile this dough is, too. It makes an awesome rocky road bar cookie.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 30 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Evenly position 2 racks in the middle of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F. (on convection setting if you have it.) Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone sheets. (If you only have 1 baking sheet, let it cool completely between batches.)
- Put the butter in a microwave safe bowl, cover and microwave on medium power until melted. (Alternatively melt in a small saucepan.) Cool slightly. Whisk the sugars, eggs, butter and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a wooden spoon; take care not to over mix. Stir in the chocolate chips or chunks.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of the dough onto the prepared pans. Wet hands slightly and roll the dough into balls. Space the cookies about 2-inches apart on the pans. Bake, until golden, but still soft in the center, 12 to 16 minutes, depending on how chewy or crunchy you like your cookies. Transfer hot cookies with a spatula to a rack to cool. Serve.
- Store cookies in a tightly sealed container for up to 5 days.
- For a Rocky Road Bar:
- Lightly butter a 9 by 13-inch baking pan. Make the batter as per cookie recipe and fold in 1 cup chopped walnuts along with the chocolate chips. Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake until the edges are light brown and the batter sets, about 45 minutes. Cool slightly and cover surface with 4 cups marshmallows and 1 cup chocolate chips. Broil at least 8 inches from the heat until marshmallows turn golden brown, about 2 minutes. (Keep an eye on the marshmallows, and turn the pan frequently--they go from golden to char in a wink.) Cool, cut and serve.
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
Everyone has a favorite type of chocolate chip cookie-a little crispy, a little chewy-but they all have to begin with a basic chocolate chip cookie recipe. This is the best place to start! -Megumi Garcia, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips., Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Flatten slightly. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 136 calories, Fat 7g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 115mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
My mother used to make this easy 10-cup cookie recipe for my sisters and me. You could find one of our favorite ingredients in every bite, whether it was chocolate, coconut, raisins or nuts. -Tracy Powers, Byron Center, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 7 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars until blended. Beat in eggs. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and baking powder; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips, oats, coconut, pecans and raisins., Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes. Cool on pans 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 97 calories, Fat 6g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 10mg cholesterol, Sodium 54mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
1 CUP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Blend together the first 3 ingredients.
- Add the next 3 ingredients and mix well.
- Add the next 3 ingredients and mix well.
- Mix in the last 4 ingredients.
- Place on cookie sheet by the tablespoon.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Cream butter and sugars together, add eggs and vanilla. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt, add to wet ingredients and mix well. Add peanut butter and mix well. Then mix in the rest of the ingredients and drop onto cookie sheet and bake at 350 f. for 12-15 minutes or until light-brown around the outside.
PAIGE'S ONE CUP COOKIES
An amazingly delicious white cookie with a soft blanket of sweet coconut. This is a favourite of my whole family since I was a little girl. I brought this recipe into my grade for teacher for a class recipe book and her and all the students tried it and loved it.
Provided by sweetpeaches77
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 24-36 cookies, 24-36 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- mix sugars, margarine, oil, vanilla and egg well.
- add flour and other dry ingredients and mix.
- add rice krispies, oatmeal, and coconut.
- mix well.
- roll in balls and press with for (make sure fork is dipped in either butter or flour before each press.).
- bake 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
More about "1 cup cookies recipes"
SMALL BATCH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | LAND …
ONE BOWL CAFE STYLE CHUNKY COOKIES RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
19 LAZY ONE-BOWL COOKIE RECIPES - PUREWOW
40 OF THE BEST RECIPES FOR SMALL COOKIE CUPS
1-MINUTE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE IN A MUG - THE …
NO CHILL NO SPREAD SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE - COOKING …
3 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES - BAREFEET IN THE …
BASIC COOKIE DOUGH RECIPE WITH VARIATIONS | GET CRACKING
ONE CUP OF EVERYTHING COOKIES - BIGOVEN.COM
ONE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE - COOKING CLASSY
ONE CUP COOKIES - COOKIE MADNESS
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the butter and both sugars until creamy. Add vanilla and beat until blended, then add eggs one by one and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in peanut butter, then add baking soda and beat until thoroughly blended. With mixer on the lowest speed or by hand, add the flour and stir until blended. Stir in the oats, nuts, bran, coconut and chocolate.
- Scoop up dough by slightly rounded tablespoons and shape into balls. If desired, you may chill the dough first or you may shape the dough into balls and chill the balls before baking.
EASY PEANUT BUTTER CUP COOKIES - JUST A TASTE
THE BEST COOKIE RECIPES - OVER 325 EASY COOKIES TO BAKE!
ONE CUP OF EVERYTHING COOKIES | ROBERT ROSE
HEALTHY ONE CUP COOKIES - KITCHEN FRAU FOOD BLOG
1 DOUGH RECIPE FOR 10 DIFFERENT COOKIES!! - MIX & MATCH MAMA
SMALL BATCH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
BEST SHORTBREAD COOKIES RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
10-CUP COOKIES - PLAIN CHICKEN
ONE - CUP COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASIEST PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
THE BEST DESSERT RECIPES AND DINNER IDEAS | COOKIES & CUPS
1 CUP COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ONE CUP COOKIES - THE TIMELESS BAKER
EASY ONE-BOWL CHOC CHIP COOKIE CUPS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
12 ONE-BOWL COOKIE RECIPES THAT MAKE CLEANUP A BREEZE
ONE CUP OF EVERYTHING COOKIE RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
ONE-CUP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
1 MINUTE MUG COOKIES - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
10-CUP COOKIES – 5 BOYS BAKER
SALTED CARAMEL COOKIE CUPS - THERESCIPES.INFO
ELEVEN CUP COOKIES - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH BUTTER COOKIES - PINCH AND SWIRL
1 COOKIE DOUGH, 5 WAYS RECIPE - TODAY
1 MINUTE MICROWAVE COOKIE | PERFECT COOKIE IN A MUG - YOUTUBE
COOKIE RECIPE FOR ONE COOKIE - ANDREA'S NOTEBOOK
ONE-BOWL, NO-MIXER, NO-CHILL OATMEAL COOKIES - AVERIE COOKS
ONE COOKIE DOUGH, SEVEN POSSIBLE FLAVORS - THE BAKERMAMA
You'll also love