HOT HAM DINGERS
This was a childhood favorite of mine growing up. My mom only made them on special occasions, but we all gobbled them down when they were served! There were never any leftovers.
Provided by Chef Doozer
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, blend thoroughly together the butter, onion, horseradish, mustard, poppy seed, and seasoning salt.
- Slice rolls and spread with seasoned butter.
- Top with ham slices and cheese.
- Wrap individually in foil and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 438.5, Fat 26.6, SaturatedFat 14.2, Cholesterol 71, Sodium 709.6, Carbohydrate 32.7, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 1.8, Protein 17
Use your favorite flavor of cheese spread and tortillas to wrap up this filling sandwich. You can serve any extra spread with vegetables as a side dish.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Spread 2 tablespoons of spreadable cheese over each tortilla. Layer with the lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, cucumber and carrot. Roll up tightly.
Nutrition Facts :
Very much like the hummingbird cakes, this recipe starts with a Betty Crocker® cake mix for a quick and easy, moist, and tasty dessert. Garnish with pecan halves or coconut.
Provided by midwestchef
Categories Banana Desserts
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat butter in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add cake mix, eggs, and water; mix until batter is just combined. Stir pineapple and bananas into batter. Fold pecans and coconut into batter; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 35 to 45 minutes. Cool cake in the dish for 10 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese frosting over cooled cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 319.9 calories, Carbohydrate 38 g, Cholesterol 40.5 mg, Fat 18.3 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 6.9 g, Sodium 250.4 mg, Sugar 26.5 g
A HUMDINGER OF A WRAP!
I just love this and hope you do too! A quick and easy meal you can make in minutes! Warning, these can be addictive! You can make this using plain tortillas, or try whole wheat, or the red sundried tomato or green spinach wraps. You can vary the ingredients to your liking and there are optional ingredients to give even more taste and texture! Made for RSC#16.
Provided by Sharon123
Yield 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Mix the mayonnaise, Thai sweet chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and Sriracha sauce in a bowl.
- Add to the sauce cheeses, spinach, mushrooms, bell pepper, squash, onion and basil. Stir well to mix thoroughly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture between the tortillas.
- Top with the optional topping/toppings if using.
- Wrap and eat immediately. Keep napkins handy! Enjoy!
- If tortillas are stiff, you can warm them about 10-15 seconds to make more flexible.
- To wrap:.
- Fold right and left edges of tortilla over the fillinig, toward the center. Fold the bottom edge of tortilla toward the center and gently roll until completely wrapped aroung the filling.
More about "a humdinger of a wrap recipes"
25 WRAP RECIPES - SANDWICH WRAPS TO TRY
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
59 HUMDINGER HUMMUS IDEAS IN 2021 | HUMMUS, RECIPES ...
59 pins25 followers
THE HUMDINGER COOK BOOK. A COLLECTION OF PROVEN RECIPES ...
Author Not availableFormat Paperback
WRAP RECIPES: A WRAP COOKBOOK WITH DELICIOUS WRAP RECIPES ...
Reviews 4Format PaperbackAuthor BookSumo Press
10 BEST HOT WRAP RECIPES | YUMMLY
HUMDINGER CAKE PRINTER FRIENDLY RECIPE
A HUMDINGER OF A WRAP! RECIPE
HUMDINGER - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
HUMDINGER συνταγή COCKTAIL
HUMDINGER CAKE - BANANA DESSERT RECIPES
HUMDINGER IPA - RECIPE - BEERSMITH CLOUD
HUMMUS VEGGIE WRAPS (ACCIDENTALLY VEGAN WRAPS ...
SANDWICH WRAPS AND ROLL-UP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
19 EASY AND INSPIRING WRAPS TO BRING - THE SPRUCE EATS
12 TASTY WRAP RECIPES FOR A QUICK AND EASY DINNER - BRIT …
23 QUICK AND EASY WRAP RECIPES YOU'LL KEEP PACKING FOR …
A HUMDINGER OF A WRAP! RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE ...
22 HEALTHY SANDWICH AND WRAP FILLING IDEAS - WHOLESOME COOK
HUMDINGER CAKE - MASTERCOOK
22 SANDWICH WRAPS YOU'LL WANT TO ROLL-UP FOR LUNCH
A HUMDINGER OF A WRAP RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
17 LUNCH WRAP RECIPES YOU'LL LOOK FORWARD TO ALL MORNING ...
HUMDINGER CAKE THE BEST RECIPES - RECIPES FRIED RICE
10 BEST GROUND BEEF WRAPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
HUMDINGER OF A HUMMUS RECIPE – THE SIMPLE CELEBRATION
30 EASY-TO-ASSEMBLE WRAP RECIPES — TASTY WRAPS TO PACK FOR ...
55 HUMDINGER RECIPES! IDEAS IN 2021 | RECIPES, COOKING ...
HUMDINGER CAKE - ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
10+ EASY FINGER SANDWICH RECIPES | MYRECIPES
HUMDINGER CAKE BEST DISHES
55 HEALTHY WRAPS FOR LUNCH THAT ARE EASY TO MAKE
HUMMUS, CARROT, CUCUMBER, AVOCADO, AND SPROUTS SANDWICH ...
WRAP RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
20 OF THE BEST WRAP RECIPES - CUPCAKE DIARIES
WRAP RECIPES | COOKING LIGHT
HOMEMADE SOFT TORTILLA WRAPS - SPRINKLES AND SPROUTS
70 HUMDINGER HUMMUS IDEAS | HUMMUS, RECIPES, HUMMUS RECIPE
CHIPS RECIPE TIPS TO MAKE HOME AND FAMILY RECIPES ...
WRAP RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BBQ BLOG: HUMDINGER HAMBURGERS ON WSM
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-1-or-2 #lunch #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Is it easy to make a healthy wrap?And lastly, it’s easy to make a healthy and delicious wrap from the ingredients you love. Find a wrap recipe you like, and you’ll keep making it over and over again to stuff your lunchbox every day. And that’s precisely what we want to do with this post.
What can you wrap in a wrap for breakfast?Wrap Recipes Forget the bread slices and enjoy your favorite sandwiches wrapped in a tortilla or lettuce with these wrap recipes. Great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, find wraps for chicken, veggie, steak, eggs and more quick and easy sandwich alternatives. Staff Picks 1103_edf_swchickwraps.jpg Southwestern Chicken Wraps
How to serve a wrap?Make a diagonal cut in the middle of your wrap to easily serve it. Use a sharp bread knife, and position it at a 45-degree angle at the center of the wrap. Then, press down on the knife starting at the tip to make your cut. This is an attractive way to serve your wrap because you can easily show off the filling.
What makes a wrap the perfect lunch?A wrap makes the perfect lunch for many reasons. First, it’s easy to grab and eat. Second, it’s straightforward to make. And lastly, it’s easy to make a healthy and delicious wrap from the ingredients you love. Find a wrap recipe you like, and you’ll keep making it over and over again to stuff your lunchbox every day.