ALMOND APRICOT BARS
Apricot jam provides the fruit flavor in this small pan of sweet dessert bars shared by Olga Wolkosky of Richmond, British Columbia. "They freeze well and are always a hit," she relates. "They're also good with seedless raspberry jam instead."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a microwave, melt 1 cup chips; stir until smooth. Set aside. , In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in melted chips and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour. Spread half of the batter into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Spread with jam., Stir remaining chips into remaining batter. Drop by tablespoonfuls over jam; carefully spread over top. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into squares; cut squares in half.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250 calories, Fat 13g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 41mg cholesterol, Sodium 81mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
APRICOT ALMOND BARS
I often bring these treats to Christmas potlucks and parties. A tin of these yummy bars makes a great gift, too. -Lynne Danley, Gresham, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream butter, brown sugar and salt until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually beat in flour. Press onto bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Spread with preserves., In another bowl, beat almond paste and sugar on low speed until blended. Beat in vanilla and eggs, one at a time. Pour over preserves., Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in almond layer comes out clean. Cool slightly on a wire rack., Meanwhile, place chocolate in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil; pour over chocolate. Stir with a whisk until smooth. Add confectioners' sugar, butter and vanilla; beat until smooth., Spread over warm bars. Cool completely before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170 calories, Fat 7g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 60mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
SWIRLED ALMOND-APRICOT BARK
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 1 pound bark
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Line a baking sheet with foil, shiny-side up; smooth out the creases. Make sure all your tools are dry.
- Chop the bittersweet and white chocolate into 1/2-inch pieces with a large knife. Place all but 1/2 cup of the bittersweet chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 15 seconds, then stir with a rubber spatula. Continue microwaving and stirring at 15-second intervals until melted, about 3 minutes total. Immediately add the reserved chopped bittersweet chocolate to the bowl; stir vigorously until melted and shiny. Repeat with the white chocolate in a separate bowl. Don't worry if there are a few small unmelted pieces.
- Pour the 2 chocolates side by side onto the prepared baking sheet; use the rubber spatula to swirl them together and spread into a 10-to-12-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Press the almonds and apricots into the chocolate, arranging them so each bite has a mix of flavors and textures. Sprinkle with fennel seeds. Let the bark harden completely at room temperature, about 1 hour. (If the room is warm, you may need to freeze the bark for a few minutes.) Break into pieces and store in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 to 2 weeks.
A friend made me a bag of this treat for Christmas and I had to get the recipe for this! A nice treat for the holidays--a perfect mix of cranberries, almonds, and apricots. Store in the refrigerator.
Provided by Catty96
Categories Desserts Nut Dessert Recipes Almond Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Line a baking sheet with a sheet of waxed paper.
- Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Combine cranberries, almonds, and apricots in a bowl. Add to melted chocolate and mix until well combined.
- Spread chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet to a thickness of about 1/4 inch. Place baking sheet in the refrigerator until chocolate has completely hardened, about 1 hour. Break into pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 234.4 calories, Carbohydrate 29.3 g, Fat 13.6 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 1.2 mg, Sugar 24.4 g
ALMOND, APRICOT AND WHITE CHOCOLATE DECADENCE BARS
Prize-Winning Recipe 2008! Apricots, cream cheese and almond paste create the wow in rich and dreamy bars.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir cookie base ingredients until soft dough forms. Spread dough in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat almond paste and sugar with electric mixer on low speed until crumbly but blended. Add apricots; beat on low speed just until combined. Add cream cheese, 2 eggs and the lemon juice; beat on medium speed until well blended. Pour over warm cookie base.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Cool 30 minutes.
- Place baking chips in small bowl. In 1-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream just to boiling over low heat, stirring occasionally; pour over baking chips. Let stand 1 minute. Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Pour and spread over filling. Sprinkle with almonds. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until set. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Carbohydrate 25 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 100 mg, Sugar 19 g, TransFat 1/2 g
APRICOT ALMOND BARS
Make and share this Apricot Almond Bars recipe from Food.com.
Provided by amaloney73
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix together melted butter, sugar, flour and vanilla and pour into 13x9 pan. Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.
- Cool completely. Spread with apricot preserves.
- Beat egg whites and almond ext. Add powdered sugar and beat just to mix well. Pour evenly over preserves and sprinkle with blanched almonds.
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 mins or until golden. Cool completely before cutting into small squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1116.8, Fat 11.5, SaturatedFat 6, Cholesterol 24.4, Sodium 224.8, Carbohydrate 268.4, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 152.4, Protein 5
ALMOND-APRICOT GRANOLA BARS
Many granola bars are assumed to be healthy, but aren't. These are. A combination of granola, almonds, apricots and crisp brown rice, the recipe is wide open to interpretation as long as you keep the ratio of glue (the almond butter and honey mixture) to granola and mix-ins about the same. Mix everything together, press it into an oiled dish lined with plastic wrap, and throw it all in the fridge for an hour. These bars are more chewy than crunchy, and will fit well into a child's lunch bag or a grown-up's breakfast plate.
Provided by Mark Bittman
Categories appetizer, side dish
Yield about 16 to 20 granola bars
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Put almond butter and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until they melt together; whisk to combine.
- Put the crispy cereal, granola, almonds, apricots and salt in a bowl and add the mixture of almond butter and honey; stir well to combine.
- Grease a 7- or 8-inch-square baking dish with a little oil and line it with plastic wrap. Spread the granola mixture evenly into the dish, pressing down gently, and cover with more plastic wrap; refrigerate until set, at least one hour. Once set, remove by lifting the edges of the plastic wrap out of the dish; peel off the plastic and cut the bars to any size you like.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 146, UnsaturatedFat 5 grams, Carbohydrate 15 grams, Fat 9 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 2 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Sodium 35 milligrams, Sugar 11 grams, TransFat 0 grams
APRICOT ALMOND SHORTBREAD BARS
If you like rich, buttery cookies, you'll like these! I got this recipe from the Ladies Home Journal, June 1990 issue.
Provided by Hey Jude
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 50 bars
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat butter and sugar in mixer bowl until fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolks and vanilla and almond extracts.
- Mix in flour and toasted almonds until the mixture forms a soft dough.
- Divide dough in half.
- Press one half into 15x10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Spread evenly with preserves.
- Cover completely with remaining dough (flatten pieces with hands and carefully patch on top of preserve layer).
- Bake 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut into 3x1-inch bars.
- Can be made ahead.
- Wrap and freeze up to 1 month.
- Thaw wrapped at room temperature.
APRICOT JAM BARS
Delicious, simple jam bars are made with a bit of almond flour for a nutty flavour and rustic texture.
Provided by DREVILFROG
Categories Desserts Cookies Bar Cookie Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and caster sugar together in a bowl until smooth; beat in egg, almond extract, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk flour, almond flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until a smooth dough forms.
- Press 1/2 of the dough into the prepared baking dish. Spread apricot jam evenly over the dough. Drop remaining dough in small spoonfuls evenly over the jam.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 25 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting into squares and serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 307.3 calories, Carbohydrate 46.8 g, Cholesterol 43 mg, Fat 13 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 253.7 mg, Sugar 27.7 g
More about "almond apricot bars recipes"
RECIPE: ALMOND APRICOT BARS | HEALTHY GROCERY GIRL
Servings 10Estimated Reading Time 1 min
APRICOT ALMOND BARS | CANADIAN LIVING
BEST APRICOT ALMOND BARS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
3.3/5 (24)Servings 40
GRANOLA BARS WITH APRICOTS, OATS AND ALMONDS RECIPE - REAL SIMPLE
HEALTHY APRICOT-ALMOND BREAKFAST BARS- SIMMER + SAUCE
KETO ALMOND FLOUR APRICOT CRUMB BARS | PALEO, LOW CARB, GLUTEN …
HOMEMADE LARABARS: APRICOT ALMOND BARS - COOKIE AND …
HARISSA APRICOT ALMOND BARS
APRICOT-ALMOND BARS WITH CHOCOLATE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
ALMOND APRICOT BARS - THE HEALTHY MAVEN
ALMOND APRICOT BARS - PLAIN.RECIPES
APRICOT ALMOND CRUMBLE BARS - FORK IN THE KITCHEN
APRICOT ALMOND BARS - CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
ALMOND AND APRICOT OATMEAL BREAKFAST BARS RECIPE | TROPICANA.CA
APRICOT AND ALMOND BARS RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
10 BEST APRICOT BARS WITH DRIED APRICOTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
APRICOT GRANOLA BARS RECIPE - JESSICA GAVIN
APRICOT ALMOND AND OAT COOKIE BARS - TRADITIONAL HOME BAKING
ALMOND AND APRICOT BARS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
ALMOND COOKBOOK: 300+ DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY ALMOND RECIPES
APRICOT ALMOND BARS - CHEF ALLI
APRICOT BARS WITH GRANOLA — MARY DISOMMA
APRICOT ALMOND BARS - GARLIC & ZEST
APRICOT ALMOND BARS – SWEET AND SAVOURY PURSUITS
NO-BAKE ALMOND APRICOT CHEERIOS BAR - COOKING MANIAC
APRICOT OATMEAL BARS RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
APRICOT SHORTBREAD BARS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
APRICOT ALMOND OAT SLICE (OAT BARS) - THAT SPICY CHICK
ALMOND APRICOT BARS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
HOMEMADE LARABARS: APRICOT ALMOND BARS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
APRICOT ALMOND BARS | RECIPE | APRICOT RECIPES, ALMOND RECIPES, …
APRICOT ALMOND BARS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
APRICOT ALMOND BARS | RECIPE | ALMOND BARS, APRICOT RECIPES, …
APRICOT ALMOND OAT BARS - BAKE OR BREAK
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love