GRILLED CORN WITH ANCHO CHILE BUTTER
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wrap the head of garlic with aluminum foil and roast for 40 minutes. Set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Squeeze the cloves of garlic from their papery skins into a small glass bowl. Add the butter and ancho powder, mixing well to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Place a piece of plastic wrap on a work surface, spoon the butter into the middle and roll into a cylinder. Refrigerate until set, at least 30 minutes. (The butter can be made ahead and will keep for up to a week.)
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to high heat.
- Grill the corn, turning occasionally, until browned in spots and the kernels are tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Brush with the ancho chile butter and serve.
ANCHO CHILI GARLIC BUTTER
- Stem the chili, break it open and shake out all of the seeds. Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Lower the heat, add the chili and simmer until softened, about 5 minutes. Drain and let cool. Use a small knife to scrape the flesh of the chili from the skin. Chop the chili until it forms a paste. You should have about 1 1/2 teaspoons.
- In a small bowl, cream together the chili and the butter. Stir in the garlic and salt. Use immediately or store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 112, UnsaturatedFat 4 grams, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Fat 12 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 1 gram, SaturatedFat 7 grams, Sodium 42 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams, TransFat 0 grams
ANCHO CHILI BUTTER
- Stem the chilies, break them open and shake out all the seeds. Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Lower the heat, add the chilies and simmer until softened, about 5 minutes. Drain and let cool. Use a small knife to scrape the flesh of the chilies from the skin. Chop the chilies into a paste, and cream together with the butter in a small bowl. Stir in the salt.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 221, UnsaturatedFat 7 grams, Carbohydrate 3 grams, Fat 24 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 1 gram, SaturatedFat 15 grams, Sodium 81 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams, TransFat 1 gram
NEW YORK STEAK WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND ANCHO BUTTER
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wrap the head of garlic with aluminum foil and roast for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool enough to handle.
- Squeeze the garlic from its papery skins into a small glass bowl and combine together with the butter and ancho powder, mixing well. Season with salt and pepper. Place a piece of plastic wrap on a work surface, spoon the butter into the middle and roll into a cylinder. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Prepare a barbecue to medium-high heat. Brush the steaks with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Grill the steaks to desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for medium doneness. Transfer to a platter and tent with foil to keep warm. To serve the steaks, top each with a pat of roasted garlic butter.
Sambal Oelek is an Asian ground chili paste that can be used in so many recipes for a spicy kick. I use it in many of my dishes. I made this recipe as a sauce to dip my grilled shrimp into. Yum! If you can't find chili paste, substitute Sriracha or another bottled chili hot sauce.Chili
Provided by Deedee A.
Yield 1/2 tablespoon, 1-2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl and microwave until melted (about 45 seconds). Use as a sauce to dip grilled shrimp, or spread on crusty bread before grilling. You can also refrigerate until firm, then top grilled oysters or steak with a dab of it.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208.1, Fat 23.1, SaturatedFat 14.6, Cholesterol 61.1, Sodium 203.3, Carbohydrate 1, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 0.4
ANCHO CHILE BUTTER W/ ROASTED GARLIC
- Mix all ingredients together using electric mixer or spatula.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Wrap in plastic wrap or store in air tight container.
- Refrigerate for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1709.4, Fat 186.1, SaturatedFat 117, Cholesterol 488.1, Sodium 144.5, Carbohydrate 17.6, Fiber 4.3, Sugar 5.8, Protein 4.5
GRILLED CORN WITH HONEY-ANCHO CHILE BUTTER
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in small skillet over medium-low heat. Add chile powder and cumin; stir 10 seconds. Transfer to medium bowl; stir in honey and cool.
- Add oregano, coarse salt, granulated garlic, onion powder, and 6 tablespoons butter to butter mixture. Mix until smooth. DO AHEAD: Can be made 2 days ahead. Cover; chill. Bring to room temperature.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill corn until charred in spots, turning often, about 13 minutes. Transfer corn to platter. Serve with honey-ancho butter.
More about "ancho chili garlic butter recipes"
10 BEST DRIED ANCHO CHILES RECIPES | YUMMLY
SHRIMP WITH ANCHO BUTTER SAUCE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
GRILLED CORN WITH HONEY-ANCHO CHILE BUTTER RECIPE
ANCHO CHILI SAUCE RECIPE - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
NUGGET MARKETS ANCHO CHILI COMPOUND BUTTER RECIPE
ANCHO GARLIC COMPOUND BUTTER FOR STEAK, CHICKEN + VEGGIES
5/5 (1)Calories 103 per servingTotal Time 20 mins
ANCHO CHILE AND ROASTED GARLIC BUTTER RECIPE
Category CondimentCalories 220 per serving
TOP 20 ANCHO CHILI PEPPER AND GARLIC AND SMOKED PAPRIKA …
ANCHO CHILE AND ROASTED GARLIC BUTTER RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
ANCHO CHILE BUTTER RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO - ENGLISH
ANCHO CHILE BUTTER RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
COWBOY STEAK WITH ANCHO CHILI HONEY BUTTER | CHAR-BROIL®
ANCHO CHILE BUTTER RECIPES (PAGE 1) - FOODFERRET
ANCHO CHILE BUTTER RECIPE - BUTTER SAUCES - FOODREFERENCE.COM
ANCHO CHILE BUTTER - BIGOVEN.COM
ANCHO CHILE BUTTER RECIPE - PLAIN.RECIPES
CLASSIC BEEF CHILI RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
ANCHO CHILE-LIME COMPOUND BUTTER | CHARLESTON MAGAZINE
WORLD BEST GARLIC COOKING RECIPES : ANCHO CHILE BUTTER W/ …
CHILIS GARLIC BUTTER RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS
SPICY ANCHO BEEF CHILI - HUMMINGBIRD THYME
SPICY ANCHO BUTTER SHRIMP RECIPE CAN BE GRILLED OR SMOKED
SIMPLE ANCHO AIOLI FROM SCRATCH - HEALTHFULLY ROOTED HOME
CHILI WITH GUAJILLO AND ANCHO CHILES AND HOMINY RECIPE
GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA WITH ANCHO CHILI | SIMPLY ORGANIC
ANCHO CHILE: WHAT IS IT, USES, AND RECIPES YOU CAN TRY
CREAMY ANCHO CHILI MASHED POTATOES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
ANCHO CHILI MAC & CHEESE RECIPE - COUNTRY GROCER
GARLIC BUTTER RECIPE - YELLOW CHILI'S
ANCHO CHILI BUTTER - LIFE'S A TOMATO - RIPEN UP YOUR LIFE!LIFE'S A ...
SMOKY ANCHO CHILI AND ROASTED GARLIC RUBBED SPARE RIBS WITH A …
GARLIC-ANCHO BUTTER - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
You'll also love