BAKED APPLESAUCE OATMEAL
Comfort food!! If you are a lover of oatmeal, try this wonderful dish! A good breakfast item and very satisfying. An easy fix-ahead dish with leftovers warmed in the microwave.
Provided by Seasoned Cook
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Mix all wet ingredients and combine with dry ingredients. If raisins are use, plump by letting raisins sit in warm water for 10 minutes. May add more cinnamon to taste.
- Pour into greased 9 x 9 inch baking dish. Place in refrigerator overnight for oatmeal to dissolve into liquid.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Top with brown sugar and milk when served.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406.8, Fat 14.2, SaturatedFat 7.2, Cholesterol 99.4, Sodium 413.6, Carbohydrate 61.3, Fiber 4.6, Sugar 22.3, Protein 10.7
APPLESAUCE BAKED OATMEAL
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine oats, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Add milk, butter, applesauce, egg, and vanilla extract; mix until a smooth, thin consistency is reached. Pour oatmeal into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 205.8 calories, Carbohydrate 24.5 g, Cholesterol 53 mg, Fat 10.2 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 447.9 mg, Sugar 10.7 g
BAKED OATMEAL CUPS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: large eggs, milk, applesauce, sunflower butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, old fashion oat, baking powder, ground cinnamon, fine salt, topping of your choice
Provided by Hannah Williams
Yield 12 cups
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place milk, applesauce, nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and eggs in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Add oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Stir quickly to make sure everything is well-hydrated.
- Pour batter into a greased muffin tin, and add toppings of your choice. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the middle springs back when gently pressed.
- Oatmeal cups can be enjoyed immediately and/or frozen in an airtight container (once completely cool) to be enjoyed later by microwaving for 2 minutes.
APPLESAUCE OAT CAKE
The spicy aroma of this cake brings back childhood memories of my mother's kitchen. This small cake is just right for a couple of cake lovers. -Donna Perkins, Mineral Wells, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a small saucepan, bring the applesauce to a slow boil. Stir in oats; remove from the heat. Cover and let stand for 20 minutes., In a large bowl, cream shortening and brown sugar. Add egg; mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and cloves; add to the creamed mixture alternately with applesauce mixture. , Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack., In a large bowl, combine the frosting ingredients; beat until smooth. Frost cooled cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 435 calories, Fat 15g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 31mg cholesterol, Sodium 315mg sodium, Carbohydrate 72g carbohydrate (48g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL BITES
These are the perfect finger food for toddlers! They make a great breakfast or snack for on-the-go.
Provided by VirginiaLark
Categories 100+ Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine applesauce and oatmeal in a bowl; mix until evenly moistened. Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer sticky, about 10 minutes.
- Flip applesauce oatmeal onto a work surface. Cut into bite-size squares and allow to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180.3 calories, Carbohydrate 34.3 g, Fat 2.7 g, Fiber 4.8 g, Protein 5.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 3.7 mg, Sugar 6.6 g
- Mix the water, oats, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and vanilla in medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to just above medium.
- Continue boiling for 3 minutes.
- Add sugar and stir.
- Add applesauce and stir.
- Scoop into bowls and add small amount of milk (do not stir).
- Top with sprinkles 4 fun!
ONCE YOU TASTE this applesauce, you won't want the tore-bought variety anymore. Baking the apples locks in their delicious flavor! This recipe can easily be adjusted for any amount of servings. -Mary Mootz Cincinnati, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place apples in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Sprinkle over apples. , Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until apples are tender. Uncover and mash with a fork. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 0 sodium, Carbohydrate 42g carbohydrate (36g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 0 protein.
More about "applesauce baked oatmeal recipes"
APPLESAUCE BAKED OATMEAL | A TASTE OF MADNESS
Ratings 10Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and chia seeds. Add in the milk, applesauce, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour the oatmeal into the prepared baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
CINNAMON BAKED APPLE OATMEAL — BUNS IN MY OVEN
VEGAN APPLE BAKED OATMEAL WITH APPLESAUCE – MY PLANTIFUL ...
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL BREAD | KING ARTHUR BAKING
HEALTHY APPLE CINNAMON BAKED OATMEAL - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL BREAD - RECIPE GIRL
BAKED OATMEAL RECIPES FOR DIABETICS - HOLLEY CASAS
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL | A TASTE OF MADNESS
HOMEMADE BAKED APPLESAUCE OATMEAL - WHITE FLOWER LANE
ALLERGY FRIENDLY APPLESAUCE BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE
APPLESAUCE BAKED OATMEAL - OATMEAL RECIPES
BAKED OATMEAL WITH APPLESAUCE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST ...
CINNAMON APPLE BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE - SAVORY NOTHINGS
APPLESAUCE BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE
OATMEAL-APPLESAUCE CAKE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
APPLE CINNAMON BAKED OATMEAL - NOURISHED BY NUTRITION
10 BEST OATMEAL APPLESAUCE BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED OATMEAL APPLESAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
APPLE CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL - ONE HOT OVEN
APPLESAUCE BAKED OATMEAL ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
BAKED OATMEAL - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE - GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL BREAD - THE SEASIDE BAKER
APPLE BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE - EASY BREAKFAST RECIPE ...
WARM AND HEARTY CINNAMON APPLE BAKED OATMEAL (GLUTEN FREE)
BAKED APPLE OATMEAL ~ HEALTHY & YUMMY • FIVEHEARTHOME
AMISH-STYLE BAKED OATMEAL WITH APPLES, RAISINS & WALNUTS
APPLE CINNAMON BAKED OATMEAL | KING ARTHUR BAKING
HEALTHY BAKED OATMEAL - CHEF SAVVY
16 EASY RECIPES WITH APPLESAUCE - INSANELY GOOD
VEGAN APPLE CINNAMON BAKED OATMEAL - PEANUT BUTTER AND JILLY
2 INGREDIENT APPLE OATMEAL COOKIES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION ...
APPLE CINNAMON BAKED OATMEAL - SUPER HEALTHY KIDS
APPLESAUCE OVERNIGHT OATS – SIMPLY OATMEAL
EASY BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE - THESPRUCEEATS.COM
17 RECIPES WITH APPLESAUCE – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
BAKED APPLE OATMEAL - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
BAKED OATMEAL CUPS WITH APPLESAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
BAKED APPLESAUCE OATMEAL RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook applesauce and oatmeal together?They make a great breakfast or snack for on-the-go. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Combine applesauce and oatmeal in a bowl; mix until evenly moistened. Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven until no longer sticky, about 10 minutes.
How to bake oatmeal in the oven?Directions. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Combine oats, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Add milk, butter, applesauce, egg, and vanilla extract; mix until a smooth, thin consistency is reached. Pour oatmeal into prepared baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 25 to 30 minutes.
How to make apple cake with oats?Begin by combining the oats, half of the nuts, raisins, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a bowl. In a separate bowl, make the custard by whisking together the eggs, milk, and vanilla. Combine the custard with oat mixture and melted butter. Arrange the chopped apples in a baking dish.
How do you make apple muffins with applesauce?For muffins, combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in large bowl; mix well. In medium bowl, combine applesauce, milk, sugar, oil and egg white; blend well. Add to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not overmix.)