SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE PIZZA
My from-scratch pizza has a whole wheat crust flavored with beer. Top it with spinach, artichoke hearts and tomatoes, then add chicken or ham and fresh basil if you want to include meat. -Raymonde Bourgeois, Swastika, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 slices.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, whisk 1-1/2 cups flour, baking powder, salt and dried herbs until blended. Add beer, stirring just until moistened., Turn dough onto a well-floured surface; knead gently 6-8 times, adding more flour if needed. Press dough to fit a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Pinch edge to form a rim. Bake until edge is lightly browned, about 8 minutes., Mix oil and garlic; spread over crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; layer with spinach, artichoke hearts and tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake until crust is golden and cheese is melted, 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290 calories, Fat 10g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 654mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 14g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
VERY VEGGIE PIZZA WITH OLIVES AND ARTICHOKE HEARTS
- Position an oven rack in the center of the oven and place a baking stone, if using one, on the rack; preheat oven to 500°.
- While the oven is heating, place the zucchini, onion, and bell pepper in a bowl; toss the vegetables with the olive oil, oregano, salt, and red pepper flakes; set aside.
- Remove the Boboli pizza crust from the package and set aside the packet of tomato sauce.
- Place the pizza crust on a pizza screen, pizza pan, or rimless baking sheet, or on a pizza peel ready to slide directly onto the baking stone.
- To top the pizza: spread the pizza sauce over the crust, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Arrange the vegetables evenly over the sauce; scatter the artichokes over the top.
- Distribute the cheese evenly over the vegetables.
- Place the pizza in the oven on the rack or stone; bake the pizza until the crust it crisp and a deep golden brown and the cheese is golden, 10-12 minutes.
- Slice the pizza into wedges and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 294.6, Fat 20.8, SaturatedFat 8.5, Cholesterol 44.2, Sodium 617.7, Carbohydrate 14, Fiber 4.8, Sugar 2.9, Protein 15.6
ARTICHOKE VEGGIE PIZZA
Our Test Kitchen home economists used sun-dried tomato spread as the base for the vegetable-laden appetizer.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Press pizza dough into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 400° for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. , In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and tomato spread until blended. Stir in artichokes. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with the onion, olives, carrots, green pepper, broccoli and cheese; press down lightly. Chill for 1 hour. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 153 calories, Fat 8g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 18mg cholesterol, Sodium 416mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ULTIMATE VEGGIE PIZZA
Make the BEST veggie pizza at home! This mouthwatering vegetarian pizza recipe features fresh cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, artichoke, spinach and more. Recipe yields two 11-inch pizzas or 1 large (about 6 to 8 servings).
Provided by Cookie and Kate
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit with a rack in the upper third of the oven. If you're using a baking stone or baking steel, place it on the upper rack. Prepare dough through step 5.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over the two pizzas, leaving about 1 inch bare around the edges. Evenly distribute the spinach on top of the sauce, followed by the cheese (use all three cups if you want a cheesy pizza as shown here).
- Top the pizzas with artichoke, bell pepper, red onion, tomatoes, olives and almonds (if using).
- Bake pizzas individually on the top rack until the crust is golden and the cheese is golden and bubbly, about 10 to 12 minutes (or significantly less, if you're using a baking stone/steel-keep an eye on it).
- Transfer pizzas to a cutting board and sprinkle with with fresh basil, red pepper flakes and Parmesan, if using. Slice and serve! Leftover pizza keeps well in the refrigerator for 4 days, or for several months in the freezer.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 of 8 servings made with 3 cups cheese total, Calories 440 calories, Sugar 6 g, Sodium 852.8 mg, Fat 20.1 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, TransFat 0.3 g, Carbohydrate 44.9 g, Fiber 9.8 g, Protein 21.6 g, Cholesterol 30.1 mg
GARLIC AND ARTICHOKE PIZZA
Deliciously quick and easy - a gourmet pizza in half the time you would think! You could use any pizza crust, but Quick and Easy Pizza Crust submitted to this site by Amanda Rider fits the definition of quick, easy, and delicious!
Provided by Brandosgirl
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Prepare pizza crust according to recipe or package instructions. Place on a pizza pan.
- Pour the liquid from the artichokes into a small skillet, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for 1 minute, or until the liquid is almost gone. Add garlic, and cook, stirring, for less than a minute. Add artichoke hearts, stir to coat with garlic flavor, then remove from heat, and set aside.
- Spread spaghetti sauce over the prepared pizza crust. Sprinkle with cheese, then place the artichoke hearts and garlic over the cheese. Arrange tomato slices evenly over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until crust is puffed and golden, and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356.5 calories, Carbohydrate 25 g, Cholesterol 55.4 mg, Fat 21.3 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 17.3 g, SaturatedFat 13 g, Sodium 852.6 mg, Sugar 4.4 g
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Lightly oil two 14-inch pizza pans. Set aside. In a medium skillet, heat 1/4 cup oil over high heat. Add artichokes, and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute. Add shallot, and cook, stirring, 1 minute more. Add wine and 1/2 cup water; bring to a boil. Cover, and lower heat to simmer. Cook until artichokes are tender when pierced with the tip of a knife, 8 to 9 minutes. Add marjoram, and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Divide dough in half. Cover one half with plastic wrap while working with the other. Working on a lightly floured surface, use fingers to flatten and stretch dough into a rough 8-inch circle. Transfer to one of the prepared pans or onto a pizza peel. Continue pressing dough outward until it just fits inside rim of pan or reaches almost to the edge of the stone. Dough should be less than 1/4 inch thick. Drizzle with olive oil. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Sprinkle each round with half the mozzarella. Transfer to oven, and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Divide artichokes evenly between pizzas, and sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Return to oven until crusty and golden, 10 to 15 minutes more. Serve immediately.
More about "artichoke veggie pizza recipes"
30 BEST ARTICHOKE PIZZA RECIPES - BACINOS.COM
- Spinach Artichoke Pizza. We’ll start with a great variable of artichoke pizza. Yes, we have decided to set the bar quite high from the beginning and bring you a spinach artichoke pizza recipe for you to try.
- New York-Style Artichoke Pizza. If you are into New York-style pizza, this recipe is what you have been looking for. A cheesy topping to go with your favorite vegetable.
- Artichoke Hearts and Shrimp Pizza. Don’t read the heading twice, because you got it straight right from the beginning. This artichoke pizza goes for the most tender part of it: its heart.
SPINACH ARTICHOKE VEGAN PIZZA - PIES AND TACOS
- Make sure you feed your sourdough starter hours prior to starting the recipe. I fed mine about 12 hours before making the recipe, and the starter was bubbly and active by the time I started to make the dough.
- Place olive oil on a large sauté pan. Heat it up over medium heat. Add garlic, cook briefly for 30 seconds.
EASY SPINACH ARTICHOKE PIZZA (VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE ...
- In a mixing bowl, combine buckwheat flour, salt and water. Start by mixing with a spatula and then use your hands to gently knead the dough until it pulls away from the edges of the bowl and is workable. You can add more flour or water as needed to adjust texture.
- Flatten dough on a parchment paper, or baking mat lined baking tray in a pizza shape (or shape of choice) and bake for 5 minutes.
SPINACH & ARTICHOKE VEGGIE PIZZA - TRIED AND TASTY
- Unfold the pastry sheet onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 15x10-inch rectangle and place onto a baking sheet or stone. Fold over the edges 1/2 inch on all sides, pressing firmly to form a rim.
- Brush the edges of the pastry with the egg mixture. Prick the center of the pastry thoroughly with a fork.
VEGAN ARTICHOKE PESTO PIZZA - SHORTGIRLTALLORDER
- *Before making your pesto make sure to soak your cashews in warm water for 30 minutes to soften*
- Once your cashews have soaked, add them to a blender along with the garlic and pine nuts. Blend for about 30 seconds until minced. Then, add in the nutritional yeast, oil, and lemon juice. Blend for another 30 seconds until smooth, scraping down the sides as need be.
- Next, add in the basil and greens and blend until thoroughly mixed. As a final step add in the water and season with salt & pepper to your liking. Blend until completely smooth.
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE PIZZA (DAIRY-FREE!) | THE FIRST MESS
- Lay a pizza stone on the bottom rack of a cold oven, ensuring that there’s enough clearance above to transfer the pizza. Preheat the oven to 500°F. Let it preheat for 30 minutes.
- Make the artichoke white sauce. In an upright blender, combine the artichoke hearts, chickpeas, cashews, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, capers, miso, chili flakes, salt, pepper, and water. Run the blender on high until you have a smooth and creamy thick sauce. Scrape down the sides of the blender midway or add a bit more water if you need to. Check the sauce for seasoning, adjust if necessary, and set aside.
- Dust your working surface and a pizza peel with flour OR line the peel with a piece of parchment paper. Start stretching out the dough until you have a 12-inch circle of even thickness. Carefully transfer the dough circle to the floured/papered peel. If you use the paper method, trim the paper so that you have a ½ inch border around the circle of dough.
ARTICHOKE AND OLIVE PIZZA - HIP FOODIE MOM
- To make the pizza dough, follow the recipe from Food 52 (linked above) but use a baking sheet instead of a cast iron skillet.
- About 30 minutes before baking, place one rack at the bottom of the oven and one toward the top (about 4 to 5 inches from the top heating element). Pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
- When you’re ready to bake the Garden Focaccia, drizzle some olive oil evenly over the pizza dough and then season with salt.
ARTICHOKE AND GARLIC PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE - CHEFDEHOME.COM
- Add all ingredients but oil and salt in food processor jar. With motor running, add olive oil in a slow stream to make an emulsion.
- Taste and adjust salt and black pepper. Store in an air-tight container for up-to one week. Use on pizza, toasted bread or swirl in some pasta for a delicious lunch!
SPINACH ARTICHOKE PIZZA (VEGAN) - VEGAN HEAVEN
- Rinse an drain the canned white beans and put them in a blender together with the cashews, the lemon juice, the water, and the nutritional yeast. If you want to make it a bit easier for your blender, you can soak them in water for 4-6 hours before using them. Put aside.
- Heat some oil in a large pan and sauté the onion for about 3 minutes until they become translucent. After 2 minutes, add the garlic. Then add 2 cups of the spinach and cook for 3 more minutes. Stir in the blended white bean and cashew mixture. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
SPINACH ARTICHOKE PIZZA - A COUPLE COOKS
- Follow the Best Pizza Dough recipe to prepare the dough. (This takes about 15 minutes to make and 45 minutes to rest.)
- Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 500°F. OR preheat your pizza oven (here’s the pizza oven we use).
- Mince the garlic. In a small skillet, heat the olive oil, then add the garlic and saute for about 30 seconds. Add the spinach and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until wilted. Add the chopped artichokes for 1 minute. Remove from the heat.
FLATBREAD PIZZA RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
- Make the Creamy Artichoke Spread: In a food processor, combine the beans, artichokes, lemon juice, salt, garlic, and olive oil and puree until creamy. Scoop the mixture out of the food processor and set aside.
- Make the Spinach Pesto: In the food processor, combine the pepitas, garlic, salt, lemon juice, and spinach. Pulse until the pepitas are well chopped. Drizzle in the olive oil and pulse until combined.
15+ AMAZING VEGAN ARTICHOKE RECIPES - BEST OF VEGAN
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP PIZZA RECIPE - EVERYDAY DISHES
ARTICHOKE PIZZA RECIPE - OLIVEMAGAZINE
ARTICHOKE AND OLIVE PIZZA [VEGAN] - ONE GREEN PLANET
EASY ARTICHOKE RECIPES - OLIVEMAGAZINE
ARTICHOKE VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPE - Z LIVING
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE PIZZA RECIPE – GOZNEY
VEGETARIAN RECIPES WITH ARTICHOKES - COOKIE AND KATE
ARTICHOKE VEGGIE PIZZA FROM PSFREEMAN RECIPE
VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPE - HEARTY + DELICIOUS! | LIFE MADE SIMPLE
ARTICHOKE VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPE
VEGETARIAN PIZZA RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
10 BEST PIZZA WITH ARTICHOKE HEARTS RECIPES - YUMMLY
ARTICHOKE PIZZA (AMAZINGLY GOOD!) - THE CLEVER MEAL
ARTICHOKE VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake Artichoke Pizza?To bake your pizza: place pizza and parchment paper onto a pizza peel onto the back of a baking sheet. When it’s time to bake, slide the pizza onto the hot reverted baking sheet and bake until golden and crispy. ARTICHOKE PIZZA LEFTOVERS: Cover leftover pizza tightly and store in the refrigerator up to 1 day or freeze up to 3 months.
What do you put on a Veggie Pizza?Ultimate Veggie Pizza This veggie pizza recipe is so colorful, even the kids will be reaching for a second slice. But it’s not just bright, as it’s also packed with fantastic taste and texture. You’ll use buttery and slightly tangy artichoke hearts, along with crunchy peppers and crisp red onions.
How do you make spinach and artichoke dip?Thinly slice the green onions. Roughly chop the artichokes. In a medium bowl, mix together the spinach, shallot, green onions, and artichokes with the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, dried dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Taste and add a few pinches kosher salt if desired. Spread the dip in an even layer in a small baking dish.
What is the secret ingredient in Sam’s Artichoke Pizza?Sauteed spinach, garlic herb butter, three different kinds of cheese, and spicy artichokes go on top of it. The secret ingredient to its great taste? A cheese-filled crust that will make you want to eat the whole pizza in one single sitting! 20. Sam’s Artichoke Pizza