ASIAN CHICKEN RICE BOWL
This super flavorful, nutrient-packed dish makes use of supermarket conveniences like coleslaw mix and rotisserie chicken. This recipe is easily doubled or tripled for large families. -Christianna Gozzi, Asteria, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- For dressing, whisk together first 7 ingredients. Cook rice according to package directions. Divide among 4 bowls., In a large bowl, toss coleslaw mix and chicken with half of the dressing. Serve edamame and slaw mixture over rice; drizzle with remaining dressing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 429 calories, Fat 15g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 62mg cholesterol, Sodium 616mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ASIAN CHICKEN AND SNOW PEA NOODLE BOWL
A noodle bowl is basically a soup. This recipe can easily be changed to a beef noodle bowl, buy substituting beef for the chicken and beef broth for the chicken broth. The original recipe calls for tofu, but I don't eat this. Hard-headed, I guess. If you want it vegetarian use the tofu and vegetable broth. Additional bouillon powder can be added if you like the broth more flavorful.
Provided by threeovens
Categories Clear Soup
Yield 4 bowls, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Bring broth to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat.
- Stir in vermicelli or other noodle, return to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium high and simmer about 6 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, snow peas, carrots and chili sauce.
- Simmer about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in green onions, cilantro, lime juice, soy sauce and ginger.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284.4, Fat 6.2, SaturatedFat 1.6, Cholesterol 42.6, Sodium 1180.6, Carbohydrate 29.9, Fiber 3, Sugar 4.6, Protein 25.7
ASIAN NOODLES WITH CHICKEN
My family likes to try and use chopsticks when they eat this pasta and chicken stir-fry. It's one of their favorites.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the stir-fry sauce, honey and red pepper flakes; set aside., In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil until browned and no longer pink. Add red pepper and onion; cook for 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in sauce mixture. Add cilantro and cook for 1 minute., Drain pasta; toss with sesame oil. Serve with chicken mixture; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "asian style chicken bowl recipes"
HEALTHY ASIAN CHICKEN POWER BOWL RECIPE - EVERYDAY DISHES
5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 minsCalories 575 per serving
- Fill a small saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil. Drain the shirataki noodles then add to the water. Let boil 2 minutes and drain again. Place half of the noodles in the center of the serving bowl (or all if you’re hungry because they have no calories!). Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Add 1 tsp olive oil and ½ tsp sesame oil to a small skillet over medium-high heat. Once heated, add the snow peas and sauté 1–2 minutes until bright green. Place snow peas in a small pile on the side of the bowl. Add the uncooked red cabbage next to the snow peas, recovering with foil as you go.
- In the same small skillet, sauté carrot matchsticks, adding a bit more olive oil if needed. When cooked through but still crunchy, add next to the red cabbage in the bowl. Place the sliced avocado next to the carrots.
- Now add the honey, soy sauce, tomato paste and remaining ½ tsp sesame oil to the skillet along with the ginger and garlic. The sauce will thicken quickly. Turn the heat to low and add grilled chicken to the sauce, turning often to reheat slowly and avoid drying out the chicken.
10 BEST ASIAN CHICKEN AND RICE BOWL RECIPES - YUMMLY
25 BEST ASIAN CHICKEN RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (1)Published 2022-01-10Category Recipe Roundup
- Sticky Asian Glazed Chicken. This delicious chicken is ready in just 30 minutes, making it the perfect mid-week treat. Juicy chunks of chicken are coated in a sweet and sticky sauce, then fried until browned.
- Crispy Sesame Chicken. Nutty, sweet, and sticky, your family will go crazy for this takeout classic. Crispy nuggets of fried chicken are tossed in a sticky sauce laced with honey, then sprinkled with sesame seeds.
- Kung Pao Chicken. One of the most popular items on restaurant menus, kung pao chicken originated in Sichuan province where it’s usually made with chicken, peanuts, vegetables, and chili peppers.
- General Tso’s Chicken. Named after a Chinese military leader, General Tso’s chicken often goes by other names, such as house special or Peking chicken.
- Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls. This restaurant-quality recipe lets you enjoy your takeout favorite without derailing your diet. The gorgeous sweet and sour sauce is made with ingredients you probably already have in your fridge including ketchup, soy sauce, and pineapple juice.
- Yakisoba Chicken. This colorful dish comes all the way from Japan where the name is translated as ‘fried noodle.’ And that about sums it up. Fried noodles are cooked on the stovetop, along with chicken, vegetables, and a sweet and salty sauce.
- Chicken Chow Mein. It’s a common mistake to confuse chop suey and chow mein. The former is a rice dish while the latter is made with noodles. This chow mein is a satisfying bowl of soft noodles, juicy chicken, and shredded vegetables, all simmered in an aromatic dressing.
- Cashew Chicken. Cashews are one of the most nutritious nuts you can eat, packed with zinc and healthy fats. If you’re looking for a way to get more in your diet, check out this incredible cashew chicken.
- 3-Ingredient Orange Chicken. Yes, you read that right. You can make an incredible takeout-worthy dish with just 3 ingredients. This culinary magic involves deep-fried chicken balls, coated in a sticky orange glaze.
- Chili Chicken. Chili chicken is a fiery Indo-Chinese meal that comes with a kick. It’s made with bell peppers, garlic, chili sauce, and soy sauce. The chicken is marinated beforehand, taking on loads of flavor and becoming beautifully tender.
EASY CHICKEN BOWL RECIPES & MEAL IDEAS | HELLOFRESH
JAPANESE TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL - GYPSYPLATE
6 QUICK-FIX ASIAN NOODLE BOWL RECIPES | SOUTHERN LIVING
ASIAN CHICKEN RICE BOWLS RECIPE
ASIAN-STYLE CHICKEN NUGGETS - THE CHUNKY CHEF
20+ HEALTHY CHICKEN BOWL RECIPES | EATINGWELL
ASIAN CHICKEN AND QUINOA BOWLS RECIPE - SWEETPHI
ASIAN CHICKEN BOWLS WITH SESAME DRESSING - BLUE BOWL
ASIAN STYLE CHICKEN BOWL - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CHICKEN SALAD BOWL WITH SPICY GINGER DRESSING RECIPE | GOOP
ASIAN-STYLE CHICKEN BOWLS WITH GROUND CHERRY VINAIGRETTE
THAI CHICKEN BUDDHA BOWLS - DAMN DELICIOUS
ASIAN RICE BOWLS (BUILD YOUR OWN) - SLENDER KITCHEN
FAVORITE ASIAN-STYLE NOODLE BOWLS TO WARM YOU UP
ASIAN CHICKEN RICE BOWL | A WICKED WHISK
15+ BEST ASIAN CHICKEN RECIPES - DELISH
ASIAN CHICKEN QUINOA BOWL WITH ALMOND DRESING - AVOCADO PESTO
ASIAN CHICKEN BOWL
10 BEST ASIAN RICE BOWLS RECIPES | YUMMLY
ASIAN CHICKEN RICE BOWL - RECIPE BY BLACKBERRY BABE
ASIAN CHICKEN NOODLE BOWL - READY SET EAT
ASIAN-STYLE CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN ASIAN BOWL - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CHICKEN POKE BOWL | CHICKEN.CA
ASIAN PEANUT BUTTER CHICKEN BOWL - NOT ENOUGH CINNAMON
EASY ASIAN CHICKEN RICE BOWL - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
ASIAN | RECIPE TAGS | CHICKEN.CA
ASIAN CHICKEN AND RICE BOWL RECIPE - QUICK AND EASY MEAL PREP …
ASIAN MEAL PREP BOWLS - DAMN DELICIOUS
ASIAN ORANGE CHICKEN BOWLS - EASY WRAP RECIPES
ASIAN STYLE CHICKEN NOODLE BOWLS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
ASIAN PEANUT CHICKEN NOODLE BOWL RECIPE - TASTEFULLY SIMPLE
GROUND CHICKEN RICE BOWL RECIPE | THE RUSTIC FOODIE®
11 ASIAN RECIPES TO USE LEFTOVER ROAST CHICKEN OR TURKEY
SESAME SOY CHICKEN BOWLS - KOREAN CHICKEN BOWLS RECIPE
ASIAN CHICKEN BOWLS RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
HEALTHY ASIAN CHICKEN BOWLS RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
ASIAN STYLE SMOKED CHICKEN RECIPE - BRADLEY SMOKER
TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL RECIPE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
ASIAN CHICKEN RICE BOWLS RECIPE RECIPE
ASIAN STYLE CHICKEN RICE BOWLS - OUR NOURISHING TABLE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is in Asian chicken bowls?Asian Chicken Bowls are quick, flavorful, and easy to throw together! Made with a mixture of red and green cabbage, carrots, bell peppers, edamame, chicken, and Annie’s Asian Sesame Dressing. Serve with rice, chopped almonds, sliced green onion, and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. This recipe is sponsored by Annie’s Homegrown and The Feedfeed.
How long does it take to make Asian chicken rice bowls?This Asian Chicken Rice Bowl uses lean ground chicken breast and is ready in about 20 minutes! These Asian Chicken Rice Bowls are a great meal prep solution. I've really been focused on easy weeknight meals like this Asian Chicken Rice Bowl lately because I feel SO crunched for time!
How do you make Asian rice bowl dressing?For dressing, whisk together first 7 ingredients. Cook rice according to package directions. Divide among 4 bowls. In a large bowl, toss coleslaw mix and chicken with half of the dressing. Serve edamame and slaw mixture over rice; drizzle with remaining dressing. What else can I add to this Asian rice bowl?
What do you put in a chicken rice bowl?Easy Asian Chicken Rice Bowl made with rotisserie chicken, edamame, green onions topped with an Asian dressing served over brown or white rice. For dressing, whisk together first seven ingredients. Cook rice according to package directions. Divide among four bowls. In a large bowl, toss coleslaw mix and chicken with half of the dressing.