ASIAN TUNA PATTIES
- In a large bowl, mix tuna, egg, bread crumbs, green onions, and garlic. Blend soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ketchup, sesame oil, and pepper into the mixture. Form the mixture into about 6 patties approximately 1 inch thick. Lightly sprinkle each patty on all sides with cornmeal.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Fry each patty about 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 214.1 calories, Carbohydrate 21.1 g, Cholesterol 43.6 mg, Fat 7.5 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 15 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 426.9 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
ASIAN TUNA PATTIES
I invented/adapted this recipe from an asian pork cutlet recipe. Tweaked it a bit more to make it conform with the WW Core eating plan. We (including kids) love these, hope you enjoy, too! (The teaspoon of sesame oil adds 1 point to the whole recipe.)
Provided by toriaborg
Yield 6-8 patties, 3-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat skillet.
- In large mixing bowl, flake tuna and add in the rest of the ingredients (except sesame seeds.).
- Drop spoonfuls to desired size on heated skillet. The mix will be kind of runny, not something you want to try to mold in your hands. If you like, you can lightly sprinkle sesame seeds on top before turning (this is mostly for looks.).
- Great served with soy sauce, brown rice and steamed veggies or with a gyoza dipping sauce. *Note: If you're not concerned about the WW Core-ness of this recipe, you can use breadcrumbs instead of oatmeal and increase the oil a bit. Serving size is 2-3 patties.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238.5, Fat 6.5, SaturatedFat 1.6, Cholesterol 175, Sodium 930, Carbohydrate 8.4, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 0.6, Protein 35.3
More about "asian tuna patties recipes"
EASY ASIAN TUNA PATTIES ⋆ TWO LUCKY SPOONS
- Mix all ingredients, except the cornmeal and oil, in a large bowl. Mix until well combined and the mixture holds together when formed into a ball. If it's too wet, add more breadcrumbs.
- Wet your hands with water. Form the tuna mixture into 6 patties and sprinkle both sides with cornmeal.
- Gently place patties in oil to fry. Fry 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
BAKED TUNA PATTIES - EAT BETTER RECIPES
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, crushed pork rinds or almond flour (for a higher carb version you can use bread crumbs), parmesan cheese, celery, onion, garlic powder, dried herbs, salt and pepper. Stir the mixture to make sure everything is combined. Gently fold in the tuna until just combined.
- Shape the tuna mixture into patties about 2-inches (5cm) wide x 1/2-inch thick (1.25cm) (a large cookie scoop makes this step quick & easy).
- Lightly brush both sides with olive oil (a nice cooking spray works well too). Place on the prepared baking sheet pan.
HEALTHY ASIAN TUNA CAKES- CRISPY, TENDER, VEGGIE …
ASIAN TUNA PATTIES - RECIPES 4 ALL DAYS
EASY ASIAN TUNA BURGERS RECIPE - RACHEL B THE RD
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Add next 6 ingredients to the food processor. If using the cilantro, add to the food processor as well. Pulse gently until the mixture is just combined (don't over process).
- Transfer tuna mixture to a large bowl. Stir in sliced green onions and panko breadcrumbs until well combined. *
- Line a plate with parchment paper. Shape the tuna mixture into five patties and place on the parchment.
ASIAN TUNA PATTIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
4/5 (1)Category High ProteinServings 6Total Time 35 mins
ASIAN FLAVORED TUNA PATTIES | AIR FRY WITH ME | 與我同炸
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
- Combine all the ingredients then shape into desired size and shape. Place the patties inside the basket with out stacking.
- Air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is slightly golden brown.
ASIAN TUNA BURGERS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Dissolve 1/4 teaspoon sugar in 3 tablespoons vinegar in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add cucumber and red onion; toss to coat. Cover and chill.
- Place tuna in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Combine chopped tuna, green onions, next 3 ingredients (through salt), 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar, and 3/4 teaspoon sugar in a bowl. Divide mixture into 6 equal portions with moist hands, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty. Press thumb in center of patty, leaving a nickel-sized indentation.
TUNA PATTIES RECIPE | HELLO CHEF
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl. Add the chives, garlic, tuna, panko bread crumbs and sambal oelek (spicy!). Season with salt. Give everything a good mix up. Shape into 4/6/8 patties. Refrigerate until step 5.
- Juice the limes into a bowl or jar. Add the sweet chilli sauce, sesame oil and soy sauce. Whisk or shake until fully combined - this is your [b]dressing[/b].
- Roughly chop the baby gem lettuce. Slice the sugar snap peas finely. Slice the cucumber into discs, then slice each individual cucumber disc into matchsticks. Peel and chop the carrots into thin matchsticks. Trim and finely slice the spring onion.
ASIAN TUNA PATTIES RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
4.3/5 (4)Servings 1
ASIAN TUNA PATTIES RECIPE - HEALTHY MEAL PREP
ASIAN TUNA PATTIES - ASIAN
ASIAN TUNA PATTIES - REVIEW BY BETHANY HARDING ...
ASIAN TUNA PATTIES | RECIPE | TUNA PATTIES, RECIPES, …
TUNA PATTIES RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
ASIAN TUNA PATTIES RECIPE BY NBROLLINS - COOKPAD
ASIAN TUNA PATTIES RECIPE BY NBROLLINS - SHOKUJUMAN.COM
ASIAN TUNA PATTIES RECIPE
ASIAN TUNA PATTIES | RECIPE | TUNA PATTIES, TUNA PATTIES ...
COOKING WITH CANNED TUNA RECIPES
ASIAN TUNA PATTIES - TFRECIPES.COM
ASIAN TUNA PATTIES - RECIPESRUN
ASIAN TUNA PATTIES | RECIPESTY
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #seafood #easy #dietary #high-protein #inexpensive #high-in-something
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make tuna patties?In a large bowl, mix tuna, egg, bread crumbs, green onions, and garlic. Blend soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ketchup, sesame oil, and pepper into the mixture. Form the mixture into about 6 patties approximately 1 inch thick. Lightly sprinkle each patty on all sides with cornmeal. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
How long do you cook tuna patties in a skillet?Directions. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; fry patties until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. An easy, healthy lunch powered with protein! Serve these favorite tuna patties as an appetizer or a lunch sandwich. Ahi tuna steaks are gently poached in olive oil until perfectly tender.
What to do with cans of tuna fish?These tuna patties aka tuna fish cakes, are a perfect way to use up cans of tuna. They're simple, crispy and so good y'all! You'll be amazed at how cans of tuna fish can make such delicious patties! This dish pairs well with my popular southern coleslaw recipe. Share this tuna cake recipe to your Pinterest board then check out the rave reviews!
Can you freeze tuna patties?You can then freeze the tuna patties for 2 to 3 hours. After you have frozen them all the way, take them off from your baking sheet and place them into a freezer safe zipper bag or a airtight freezer safe container.