BACON CROQUE MADAME BRUNCH RING RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: salted butter, bacon, all-purpose flour, black pepper, salt, milk, dijon mustard, white bread, ham, shredded mozzarella cheese, fresh chives, eggs
Provided by Frank Tiu
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a medium pan over high heat, cook the bacon until browned, about 12 minutes. Transfer the bacon bits to a paper towel to drain and leave the bacon grease in the pan.
- To the pan, add the flour, pepper, and salt and whisk to combine for 5 minutes. Add the milk and Dijon mustard and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove the béchamel sauce from the heat and cover to keep warm.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a bundt pan with the salted butter. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a rolling pin, roll out the bread to flatten and cut 8 slices in half.
- Arrange the 7 whole slices around the outer sides of the bundt pan and 4 half slices around the inner ring. Place 5 slices of ham over the bread. Sprinkle 1 cup (100 g) of mozzarella and ⅓ of the chopped bacon on top of the ham.
- Place 6 half slices of bread on top of the bacon layer. Top with 8 slices of ham, another cup of mozzarella, and another ⅓ of the chopped bacon. Top with another 4 slices of ham. Place 6 half slices of bread on top of the ham.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Invert the ring onto the prepared baking sheet, remove the bundt pan, and brush the top of the ring with béchamel sauce. Sprinkle with the remaining cup of mozzarella and the rest of the bacon.
- Broil for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and browned.
- Sprinkle the ring with parsley. Transfer the rest of the béchamel sauce to a small bowl and place in the middle of the ring.
- Slice the ring and serve warm with the sauce and sunny-side up eggs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 685 calories, Carbohydrate 18 grams, Fat 46 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 47 grams, Sugar 7 grams
CRESCENT BACON BREAKFAST RING
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the chopped peppers, salt and pepper. Cook the eggs in a skillet so that they're scrambled. You can use the same skillet you used to fry the bacon, just drain the fat first.
- Lay out the crescent rolls on a parchment pepper, like a star as shown in the pictures above.
- On each crescent roll lay a piece of bacon. Add half of the cheese around the ring. Add the scrambled eggs around the ring and top with remainder of the cheese.
- Fold the crescents over. You may brush with the egg wash if you prefer, I did because it gives the ring a nice golden colour.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the crescents are cooked and golden brown.
- Garnish with parsley, if preferred. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299 kcal, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 11 g, Fat 22 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Cholesterol 152 mg, Sodium 575 mg, Sugar 3 g, ServingSize 1 serving
BREAKFAST CRESCENT RING
The ultimate breakfast sandwich ingredients are piled high inside crescent dough then shaped into a ring for the perfect brunch party recipe.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spread the tater tots on a baking sheet and bake until just golden brown and crispy, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the heavy cream, eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl.
- Cook the bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until browned and crispy, 7 to 8 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Pour off the bacon drippings and reserve 2 tablespoons. Add 1 tablespoon of the drippings and the sausage to the skillet and heat over medium-high. Cook, breaking up any large chunks with a wooden spoon, until cooked through and brown in some spots, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Return the skillet over medium heat and add the remaining tablespoon of bacon drippings. Once hot and shimmering, add the egg mixture and cook, stirring frequently, with a rubber spatula, until soft and fluffy and almost completely cooked through but still a bit runny, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a clean large bowl.
- Coat the back of a baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll both cans of crescent dough and separate unto 16 triangles. Put a 5-inch ramekin in the center of the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the triangles in a ring around the ramekin so the short sides of the dough are touching the ramekin, overlapping slightly, and the pointed ends are facing outward (it should look like a giant sun).
- Spoon the egg mixture over the short ends of the triangles closest to the ramekin. Sprinkle the sausage on top of the eggs then sprinkle the bacon over the sausage. Cover the bacon with the American and Cheddar cheese. Top with the potato tots and remove the ramekin. Take hold of the pointed end of one of the triangles and fold it up and over the filling, tucking the tip under the bottom edge of dough to secure (the dough will not cover the filling completely but should cover the tater tots). Repeat with the remaining triangles (there will be some gaps where you can see the filling).
- Bake until the dough is golden brown and the cheese is melted, about 25 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes. Use a spatula to slide the ring off the baking sheet onto a platter. Serve with maple syrup, ketchup, hot sauce or white gravy if desired.
BACON BRUNCH RING
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook the bacon until most of the fat is rendered, but the bacon is not completely crispy, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove from the heat and transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate. Remove all of the bacon grease from the skillet, except for 1 tablespoon.
- In a medium bowl whisk together 5 eggs with salt and pepper. Return the skillet to medium heat and add the ham, bell pepper and red onion. Cook until the bell pepper is slightly softened, 4 to 5 minutes . Add the eggs to the pan and let cook for 1 minute. With a rubber spatula, push the cooked egg from the middle of the skillet to the edges, leaving the cooked eggs in large pieces. Continue to do this occasionally, for the next 4 minutes until the eggs are soft scrambled (still soft and a little bit wet). Remove the skillet from the heat and transfer the eggs to a plate.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the puff pastry square on a lightly floured cutting board. Roll the square into a rectangle 15-inches wide by 10-inches tall. Cut into 5 smaller rectangles (about 3-inches wide), then cut each rectangle in half into 2 long triangles. Place a small 4-inch bowl in the center of your prepared baking sheet. Arrange the triangles around the bowl in a circle, with the shortest sides towards the bowl and overlapping each triangle by about 1 inch. Remove the bowl to leave an opening in the center so it looks like a sun.
- Cut the bacon in half and place the halves (lengthwise) at the base of each triangle. Sprinkle half the cheese over the bacon. Spoon the egg mixture over the cheese, then top with the remaining cheese.
- Trim 2 inches from the points of the triangles. Fold the ends of the triangles over the top of the egg mixture and tuck under the dough to form a ring.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining egg with 1 tablespoon of water. Brush all over the top of the puff pastry and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake until golden and puffed, 15 to 17 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes, then carefully transfer the ring with a spatula to a cutting or serving board.
CHICKEN CLUB BRUNCH RING
A few tubes of reduced-fat crescent rolls make this impressive recipe a snap. I fill the ring with chicken salad, and serve warm slices with mustard-flavored mayonnaise. -Rebecca Clark of Warrior, Alabama
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, mustard and onion. Stir in the chicken, bacon and 3/4 cup cheese., Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping. , Spoon chicken mixture over wide ends; fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Chop half of a tomato; set aside. Slice remaining tomatoes; place over filling and tuck into dough., Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place lettuce in center of ring; sprinkle with chopped tomato.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 153 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 368mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 9g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CRESCENT BACON BREAKFAST RING
I got this recipe off the internet a while back--my family loves it. When I make it for guests, they are literally blown away. You can change up the cheese (Pepper Jack) type or types of peppers (I add jalapenos), I even add a different sauce in the center--sometimes taco sauce, sometimes guacamole, sometimes sour cream--be creative.
Provided by Pokey in San Antonio
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat over to 375°F.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the chopped peppers. Cook the eggs in a skillet (scramble) until set but still slightly undercooked.
- Layout the crescent rolls on a sheet of parchment paper, in a "star" pattern. The short flat ends in the center, overlapping, and the pointed ends radiating out.
- On each crescent star point, lay a piece of the cooked bacon. If the bacon is crispy it will not fold over, so do not overcook the bacon.
- Sprinkle on 1/2 of the cheese in a circle around the center formed by the crescent roll ends overlapping. Then distribute the scramble egg mixture on top of the cheese. Then top with the remaining cheese.
- Fold the pointed ends toward the middle and press the tips together.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining egg with a little water. Brush the egg wash over the crescent rolls.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the crescents are cooked and golden brown.
- Spoon your favorite condiment in the center.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283.7, Fat 14.6, SaturatedFat 6, Cholesterol 181.2, Sodium 405.3, Carbohydrate 23.8, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 2.7, Protein 13.4
BACON, EGG, & CHEESE BRUNCH RING RECIPE - (4.4/5)
Provided by á-50671
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In a 10-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat about 4 minutes or until cooked but not crisp, turning once. Set bacon aside; drain all except 2 teaspoons bacon drippings from skillet. In a medium bowl, beat 1/3 cup of the milk, the eggs, salt, and pepper with a fork or whisk until well mixed. Stir in bell pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet. As mixture heats, portions of eggs will begin to set. Gently push cooked portions with metal spatula to outside edge of skillet. Avoid stirring constantly. As more egg sets, push it to the edge and place it on top of the already set egg mixture. Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until eggs are thickened throughout but still moist. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. On the parchment-lined cookie sheet, arrange triangles with shortest sides toward the center, overlapping them slightly, leaving a 4-inch round circle open in the center. This should create a star-like shape. Crescent dough points may hang over the edge of the cookie sheet. Press overlapping dough to flatten. Place bacon on each of the triangles. Sprinkle 1/3 cup of the cheese onto widest part of dough. Spoon eggs over cheese. Sprinkle with another 1/3 cup of the cheese. Pull points of triangles over eggs and cheese and tuck under dough to form a ring (filling will be visible). Carefully brush dough with remaining 1 tablespoon milk; sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup cheese. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. With a broad spatula, carefully loosen the ring from the cookie sheet and slide onto a serving platter. Garnish with cilantro and salsa.
More about "bacon brunch ring recipes"
BACON, EGG AND CHEESE BRUNCH RING RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4/5 (136)Total Time 55 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 220 per serving
- Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Original Crescent Rolls). Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat about 4 minutes or until cooked but not crisp, turning once. (It will continue to cook in oven.) Set bacon aside; drain all except 2 teaspoons bacon drippings from skillet.
- In medium bowl, beat 1/3 cup of the milk, the eggs, salt and pepper with fork or whisk until well mixed. Stir in bell pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet. As mixture heats, portions of eggs will begin to set. Gently push cooked portions with metal spatula to outside edge of skillet. Avoid stirring constantly. As more egg sets, push it to edge, and place it on top of the already set egg mixture. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs are thickened throughout but still moist.
- Meanwhile, unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. On parchment-lined cookie sheet, arrange triangles with shortest sides toward center, overlapping in star shape and leaving 4-inch round circle open in center (see diagram). Crescent dough points may hang over edge of cookie sheet. Press overlapping dough to flatten.
- Place bacon on each of the triangles. Sprinkle 1/3 cup of the cheese onto widest part of dough. Spoon eggs over cheese. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the cheese. Pull points of triangles over eggs and cheese, and tuck under dough to form ring (filling will be visible). Carefully brush dough with remaining 1 tablespoon milk; sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup cheese.
BACON, EGG AND CHEESE BRUNCH RING RECIPE
Servings 8Total Time 55 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 220 per serving
THE ULTIMATE EGG, BACON, CHEESE AND AVOCADO BRUNCH …
PILLSBURY BACON EGG AND CHEESE BRUNCH RING RECIPE
BACON EGG AND CHEESE BRUNCH RING RECIPE - FLAVORITE
A BACON, EGG AND CHEESE BRUNCH RING IS PERFECT FOR …
CRESCENT BACON BREAKFAST RING - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 …
BREAKFAST RING RECIPE - STEP BY STEP (+VIDEO) | LIL' LUNA
BEST CRESCENT BREAKFAST RING RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CRESCENT
AIR FRYER CRESCENT BACON BREAKFAST RING - FORK TO SPOON
BACON EGG AND CHEESE BREAKFAST CROISSANT RING - TASTY OVEN
CRESCENT ROLL BACON, EGG, AND CHEESE BREAKFAST RING RECIPE
25 BEST BACON BREAKFAST RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
CRESCENT BACON BREAKFAST RING - JO COOKS | BREAKFAST BRUNCH …
CRESCENT BREAKFAST RING WITH BACON
19 BACON RECIPES TO SERVE FROM BREAKFAST TO DINNER - BETTER …
BACON CROQUE MADAME BRUNCH RING RECIPE| RECIPES.NET
RECIPES - CRESCENT BACON BREAKFAST RING - WATTPAD
You'll also love