OVEN ROASTED PARMESAN CORN ON THE COB
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut 5 squares of aluminum foil 1 1/2 times the size of the ears of corn; place each ear of corn in the center of a piece of foil.
- Stir mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, chili powder, ground black pepper, and fresh parsley together in a bowl until it forms a thick paste; rub about 2 tablespoons of the paste over each ear of corn. Wrap the aluminum foil around the corn and seal. Arrange corn on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, turn, and continue baking another 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310.9 calories, Carbohydrate 19.7 g, Cholesterol 22.4 mg, Fat 23.4 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 9.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 400.2 mg, Sugar 3.4 g
SIMPLE OVEN-ROASTED CORN ON THE COB
Very easy to do; great results. Of course, you can sprinkle any of your favorite seasonings on the corn after buttering.
Provided by cipherbabe
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove husks and silks from corn.
- Butter corn and wrap in foil.
- Place on cookie sheet and roast for 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 164.2, Fat 7.5, SaturatedFat 3.9, Cholesterol 15.3, Sodium 51.9, Carbohydrate 24.8, Fiber 2.8, Sugar 5.4, Protein 4.1
OVEN-ROASTED CORN ON THE COB
This classic corn side is welcome on the plate any month of the year.
Provided by Southern Living Editors
Yield Serves 4 (serving size: 1 corn cob)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Stir together butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper in a bowl until evenly combined.
- Spread 1 tablespoon herb butter on each corn cob; wrap each individually in aluminum foil. Place foil-wrapped corn on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until corn is soft, 20 to 25 minutes, turning once halfway through cook time. Remove corn from foil, and serve
OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB
Love corn on the cob? Try roasting it whole in the oven with this easy recipe by Tyler Florence from Food Network.
Provided by Tyler Florence
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 1
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place corn husks directly on the oven rack and roast for 30 minutes or until corn is soft. Peel down the husks and use as a handle when eating.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 99, Fat 2 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Cholesterol 0 milligrams, Sodium 1 milligrams, Carbohydrate 22 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 4 grams, Sugar 5 grams
OVEN ROASTED CORN
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt 1 stick of the butter in a large skillet and saute the red and green peppers and onions until tender. Remove from heat and add the rest of the butter.
- Refresh the frozen corn under cold running water and drain thoroughly. Mix pepper and mixture with corn, and place on a roasting tray place in the oven and roast until golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper, and serve garnished with chopped parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171 calorie, Fat 12 grams, SaturatedFat 7 grams, Cholesterol 1 milligrams, Sodium 126 milligrams, Carbohydrate 16 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 2 grams, Sugar 4 grams
PARMESAN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Brush a thin layer of mayonnaise on each ear of corn. Sprinkle the corn with the Parmesan cheese, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Wrap each ear with aluminum foil and place on the grill.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until the kernels begin to brown, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356 calories, Carbohydrate 29.7 g, Cholesterol 22.4 mg, Fat 24 g, Fiber 4.5 g, Protein 11.2 g, SaturatedFat 5.7 g, Sodium 872.4 mg, Sugar 5.1 g
ROASTED CORN ON THE COB
"I've been grilling corn on the cob for years this way...our friends always insist on it!" writes Sandy Szwarc from Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Spray eight 12-in. x 10-in. pieces of foil with cooking spray. Place one ear of corn on each piece of foil; spritz corn evenly with butter-flavored spray. Fold foil over corn and seal tightly. , Grill, covered, over medium indirect heat or bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until corn is tender. Combine the butter, horseradish, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper; brush over corn. Sprinkle with paprika.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 291mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
OVEN-ROASTED CORN ON THE COB
I was surprised not to see this one on Zaar! Tyler Florence said, "Once you try this, you'll never have corn on the cob any other way." We agree wholeheartedly! The corn steams and cooks in it's own husk without any pre-soaking or anything. The corn's flavor is intensified right in the husk! After removal from the oven, just pull back the husk and use it for a handle. The silk comes off with the husk! Let me know if you like corn this way as much as we do!
Provided by Chef PotPie
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse ears.
- Place corn cobs directly on middle rack in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove corn cobs. Pull back husks and enjoy!
More about "oven roasted corn on the cob recipes"
FAIL-PROOF ROASTED CORN ON THE COB - THE CHUNKY CHEF
4/5 (77)Total Time 40 minsCategory Side DishCalories 258 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a rim (like this jelly roll pan), with foil and set aside.
- Rub softened butter over each ear of corn and sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Line ears of corn up on prepared baking sheet and bake for 35 - 40 minutes, turning halfway through.
- While corn is baking, add all orange basil butter ingredients to a small mixing bowl and use a small rubber spatula (I love this one), or a spoon to combine well.
RIDICULOUSLY EASY OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB - SO …
THE PERFECT OVEN-ROASTED CORN ON THE COB RECIPE - THIS …
CORN ON THE COB IN THE OVEN + VIDEO
HOW TO ROAST CORN IN THE OVEN | KITCHN
MINI CORN ON THE COB WITH FOIL IN OVEN - RECIPE GARDEN
OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB | TASTY KITCHEN: A …
OVEN BAKED CORN ON THE COB | I HEART RECIPES
OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
HOW TO COOK CORN ON THE COB IN THE OVEN - IMARKU.NET
OVEN-ROASTED PARMESAN CORN ON THE COB | KITCHN
OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB - LAUGHING SPATULA
OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB | TRACY ASH
OVEN ROASTED CORN - VERONIKA'S KITCHEN
OVEN ROASTED SEASONED CORN ON THE COB (NO FOIL, NO HUSKS)
EASY ROASTED MEXICAN CORN ON THE COB (VEGAN)
MAGICAL OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE... - RECIPES FROM HEAVEN
OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB - ECLECTIC RECIPES
EASY OVEN ROASTED CORN RECIPE - HOW TO ROAST CORN IN THE OVEN
CORN ON THE COB IN THE OVEN: ROASTED CORN ON THE COB RECIPE
OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB - IMMACULATE BITES
HOW TO COOK CORN ON THE COB IN THE OVEN - DALSTRONG
HOW TO COOK CORN ON THE COB IN THE OVEN - DALSTRONG.CA
OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB WITH HERBS | THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
EASY OVEN ROASTED CORN WITH HUSKS - HEATHER'S HOMEMADE KITCHEN
BEST OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB RECIPES | FOOD …
OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB - RETURN TO THE KITCHEN - SIDE DISH
OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB - THE HAPPY MUSTARD SEED
BEST OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB WITH HUSKS RECIPE - FOOD52
OVEN-ROASTED CORN ON THE COB WITH GARLIC BUTTER - AHEAD OF THYME
RECIPE: OVEN-ROASTED CORN ON THE COB WITH GARLIC BUTTER - FULL CIRCLE
OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
CHEESY ROASTED GARLIC CORN ON THE COB - JUST A TASTE
OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB WITH SEASONED BUTTER
CORN ON THE COB OVEN EASY METHOD IN FOIL
OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB - HERBS & FLOUR
ROASTED CORN RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
OVEN ROASTED KERNEL CORN - SAVOR THE FLAVOUR
GARLIC-PARMESAN OVEN-ROASTED CORN ON THE COB - MY FEARLESS …
4 WAYS TO COOK CORN ON THE COB IN THE OVEN - WIKIHOW
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #side-dishes #vegetables #easy #beginner-cook #low-fat #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #healthy-2 #low-in-something #corn
You'll also love