BACON-WRAPPED JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine brown sugar, jerk seasoning, paprika, thyme, oregano, seafood seasoning, and crushed red pepper in a bowl; rub generously all over the tenderloin. Wrap with bacon and secure with toothpicks. Coat lightly with oil and place in a loaf pan or casserole dish. Sprinkle any remaining spice rub on top, cover with some diced onion, and surround with remaining onion.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until pork is slightly pink in the center, 45 to 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 268.4 calories, Carbohydrate 10.9 g, Cholesterol 83.6 mg, Fat 11 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 30.3 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 996.6 mg, Sugar 8.2 g
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay the bacon onto a rimmed baking sheet lined with a baking rack. Bake until the bacon has rendered some of its fat but is still completely flexible and hasn't begun to brown, about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool 5 minutes. Raise the oven temperature to 450 degrees F.
- Generously sprinkle the tenderloin with salt and black pepper.
- In a small bowl, stir together the mustard, brown sugar, garlic powder and cayenne. Coat the tenderloin all over with the mixture.
- Starting at one end, wrap the bacon strips around the tenderloin, overlapping them slightly so they are shingled.
- Place the tenderloin on the baking rack and roast until 130 degrees F at the thickest point, about 17 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes, then transfer to a cutting board using a long offset spatula and tongs. Slice into 1-inch-thick rounds and serve.
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
Someone at work told me about this. It's my husbands and my favorite way to cook tenderloin. I don't usually eat the bacon after its cooked but my husband loves it.
Provided by babydoll7480
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cut off fat and rinse, pat dry.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Season generously with Head Country seasoning.
- (Alot of this won't hurt).
- Wrap from end to end with bacon, keeping in place with toothpicks.
- Cook at 350 for 45-55 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 791.8, Fat 59.1, SaturatedFat 19.7, Cholesterol 224.7, Sodium 1062.7, Carbohydrate 0.8, Protein 60
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
If the bacon-wrapped part of this pork tenderloin dish didn't already win you over, maybe the glaze of apple juice, brown sugar and Dijon mustard will.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Baking Ingredients
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Wrap bacon around tenderloin; place in foil-lined pan sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake 20 min. or until cooked to 135ºF. Meanwhile, bring remaining ingredients to boil in saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Brush meat with sugar mixture. Bake 10 min. or until tenderloin is done (145ºF). Remove from oven; cover loosely with foil. Let stand 3 min. before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 250 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 14 g, Protein 26 g
EMERIL'S JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOINS
A grand slam by Emeril. I used 4 tenderloins and marinated them for 36 hours, and the taste was out of this world
Provided by Gianni 23
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 22
- Rub the tenderloins with lime juice and set aside 15 minutes. Add the Jerk Marinade and turn to coat meat well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat a grill to medium-low. Remove the meat from the marinade, leaving some of the marinade clinging to the surface of the meat. Season the meat with the kosher salt and lightly oil the grill grates. Place the tenderloins on the grill and cook, turning occasionally, until the pork is just cooked through and nicely browned on the outside and a thermometer inserted into the center registers 145 to 150 degrees F, 28 to 30 minutes. Remove the tenderloins from the grill and allow to rest for at least 10 minutes before serving. When ready to serve, slice the tenderloins into 1/2-inch thick slices on a slight diagonal and serve fanned out on a plate,.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 438.7, Fat 15.6, SaturatedFat 2.8, Sodium 828.6, Carbohydrate 83.6, Fiber 43.3, Sugar 5.3, Protein 18.6
More about "bacon wrapped jamaican jerk pork tenderloin recipes"
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN (JAMAICAN JERK …
Reviews 9Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - TASTE AND TELL
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN (JAMAICAN JERK SEASONED)
CAP'N RONS: BACON WRAPPED, PORK TENDERLOIN, RECIPE
BACON-WRAPPED PORK LOIN - SO FLAVORFUL! - COOKTHESTORY
JAMAICAN PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - RECIPETIN EATS
JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOIN - FEASTING NOT FASTING
BACON WRAPPED JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOIN - YOUTUBE
PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE: BACON-WRAPPED JAMAICAN JERK PORK …
JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOIN | RECIPE | JERK PORK, COOKING PORK ...
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - THE SEASONED MOM
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - THE BOSSY KITCHEN
GRILLED BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - RECIPE BY BLACKBERRY BABE
BACON-WRAPPED JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOIN – DRSTARVE
JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOIN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
BACON-WRAPPED JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOIN | RECIPE IN 2022
BACON-WRAPPED JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOIN - PORK TENDERLOIN …
JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE BY BARBECUE.MASTER - IFOOD.TV
10 BEST BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - YUMMLY
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - A MIND "FULL" MOM
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOIN - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOIN BEST RECIPES
JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE
BACON WRAPPED, PORK TENDERLOIN STUFFED WITH JALAPENO CREAM …
JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN | RULED ME - RECIPES
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOIN : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BACON WRAPPED PORK MEDALLIONS - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
JERK PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
JAMAICAN PORK TENDERLOIN - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
JAMAICAN JERK PORK TENDERLOIN | RECIPE | GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN ...
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
JERK PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - COOKING WITH JANICA
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Jamaican jerk pork tenderloin?Juicy oven roasted Jamaican jerk pork tenderloin with complementary flavors of bacon and orange with a brown sugar glaze. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). In a small bowl combine 2 Tbsp. brown sugar, Jamaican jerk seasoning, salt, pepper, and orange zest. Rub tenderloins with seasoning mixture.
How to cook bacon wrapped pork tenderloin?Place the bacon wrapped pork tenderloin in the hot oven and roast until an instant-read thermometer registers 145 degrees F (medium), about 40 minutes. Loosely cover the pork with foil after the first 15-20 minutes, to prevent the bacon from burning. Remove the bacon wrapped pork tenderloin from the oven.
How to cook a pork tenderloin in the oven?1 pork tenderloin (about 1 to 1 1/4 pounds, or two small pork tenderloins) Gather the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 375 F/190 C/Gas 5. Combine garlic powder, seasoned salt, basil, oregano, and black pepper in a small bowl. Coat the pork with olive oil, and then rub with the seasoning mixture. Wrap the pork with bacon and secure with toothpicks.
How much black pepper do you put in a pork tenderloin?¼ teaspoon black pepper ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 garlic cloves, minced 1 to 4 Scotch bonnet or habanero peppers, seeded and chopped 1 (1 1/2-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed Cooking spray