SWEET BACON WRAPPED PORK LOIN
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a shallow roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Season pork loin with salt and pepper. Wrap the bacon slices around the pork loin and secure with toothpicks. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat, then add the pork loin. Cook until golden brown on all sides, about 10 minutes, then place onto roasting pan. Stir together honey, balsamic vinegar, red wine, onion, and rosemary in a small bowl; spread over pork loin.
- Roast the pork loin in preheated oven for 15 minutes, then sprinkle with raisins. Continue cooking until the internal temperature of the pork loin reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), about 15 minutes more. Remove from the oven, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before removing toothpicks and slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 334.9 calories, Carbohydrate 8.5 g, Cholesterol 92.9 mg, Fat 18.7 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 31 g, SaturatedFat 6.7 g, Sodium 272.6 mg, Sugar 7 g
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay the bacon onto a rimmed baking sheet lined with a baking rack. Bake until the bacon has rendered some of its fat but is still completely flexible and hasn't begun to brown, about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool 5 minutes. Raise the oven temperature to 450 degrees F.
- Generously sprinkle the tenderloin with salt and black pepper.
- In a small bowl, stir together the mustard, brown sugar, garlic powder and cayenne. Coat the tenderloin all over with the mixture.
- Starting at one end, wrap the bacon strips around the tenderloin, overlapping them slightly so they are shingled.
- Place the tenderloin on the baking rack and roast until 130 degrees F at the thickest point, about 17 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes, then transfer to a cutting board using a long offset spatula and tongs. Slice into 1-inch-thick rounds and serve.
BACON WRAPPED PORK LOIN
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove excess fat from loin, and butterfly-slice lengthwise, but don't cut all the way thru the loin.
- Place slices of purple onion inside, be generous, and close loin up.
- In a baking dish, place loin and wrap bacon around loin so each slice overlaps. Tuck the bacon underneath.
- On top of stove, melt butter, brown sugar, light or dark, dark is better, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well and pour over loin.
- Bake in 350-degree oven approximately one hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 625, Fat 39.5, SaturatedFat 15.9, Cholesterol 156.4, Sodium 280.2, Carbohydrate 20.2, Sugar 18.9, Protein 45.2
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place a sheet pan in the oven to preheat.
- Slice the pork tenderloin lengthwise, so it will open like a book, being careful to not cut all the way through. Open the loin and gently pound with a meat mallet until it is an even thickness and rectangular in shape.
- Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper. Spread the cream cheese in an even layer on the meat, leaving a 1/2 inch of pork uncovered around the edges. Spread the pesto on top of the cream cheese, then sprinkle on the pine nuts and sundried tomatoes. Top with an even layer of spinach. Starting on one of the longer sides of your rectangle, roll the meat closed into a long tube and set aside.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap on a flat surface and lay out the bacon so the slices overlap slightly. Lay the rolled pork tenderloin at one end of the bacon strip arrangement, seam-side down. Using the plastic wrap, roll the bacon up and around the meat.
- Using butcher's twine, tie around the bacon at 2-inch intervals along the length of the roll, so that the bacon cannot come loose during cooking. Tuck the meat closed on both ends and secure with toothpicks.
- Place the pork, seam-side down, on the heated sheet pan and roast until the bacon is browned and the pork is cooked, about 45 minutes. Let the pork rest for a few minutes before slicing.
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season tenderloin with thyme, salt, pepper, and rosemary leaves. Wrap bacon around the tenderloin and secure with toothpicks. Sprinkle garlic powder over the bacon, then pack brown sugar around the tenderloin.
- Cook in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), 35 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 181.8 calories, Carbohydrate 14.5 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fat 4.6 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 19.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 312.1 mg, Sugar 13.6 g
BACON-WRAPPED PORK ROAST WITH PEACH SAUCE
America's Test Kitchen, Cook's Country (February/March 2016) page 5. This pork roast is great for the holidays. Buy a pork loin roast that measures about 9 inches long and is between 4 and 5 inches in diameter. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is our winning thin sliced bacon. Do not use thick cut bacon here. The peaches needn't be thawed before making the sauce. The pork needs to cure for at least an hour before cooking. With regards to wrapping the roast in bacon, make sure the roast is completely covered by the bacon strips. Layout the bacon strips on a cutting board to match the length of the roast. Bring the ends of the strips of bacon up and around the sides of the roast. As the meat cooks, the bacon slices will fuse together and adhere to the roast.
Provided by Party of four
Categories < 4 Hours
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine 4 teaspoons salt and sugar in bowl. Remove fat cap and silverskin from roast. Rub roast with salt-sugar mixture, wrap in plastic wrap, and refigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Bring peaches, 1 cup wine, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup vinegar, thyme sprigs, and 1/2 teaspoon salt to simmer in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook at strong simmer, stirring occasionally, until reduced to about 2 cups and spatula leaves trail when dragged through sauce, about 30 minutes. Remove from heat and discard thyme sprigs. Reserve 2 tablespoons of liquid portion of sauce (without peach segments) in small bowl for glazing. Cover and set aside remaining sauce.
- Meanwhile, adjust oven rack to upper-middle position and heat oven to 250 degrees. Line rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable oil spray. Unwrap roast and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with herbes de Provence and 1 teaspoon pepper.
- Arrange bacon slices on cutting board parallel to counter's edge, overlapping them slightly to match length of roast. Place roast in center of bacon, perpendicular to slices. Bring ends of bacon up and around sides of roast, overlapping ends of slices as needed.
- Place bacon-wrapped roast, seam side down, in center of prepared sheet. Roast until center of pork registers 90 degrees, 30 - 40 minutes. Remove roast from oven and increase oven temperature to 475 degrees.
- Brush top and sides of roast with reserved 2 tablespoons sauce. Once oven reaches temperature, return pork to oven and roast until bacon is well browned and meat registers 130 degrees, 15 - 20 minutes longer. Transfer roast to wire rack and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Stir mustard into sauce and rewarm over low heat. Transfer roast to carving board and cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices. Serve with peach sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 614.5, Fat 32.5, SaturatedFat 11.2, Cholesterol 125.9, Sodium 360.9, Carbohydrate 32.2, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 30.1, Protein 41.3
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
I combined part of one recipe and another to come up with this extra-special roast.-Dale Ann Glover, Strathroy, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of each tenderloin to within 1/2 in. of bottom; open tenderloins so they lie flat. Cover with plastic wrap; pound to flatten to 3/4-in. thickness. Remove plastic wrap. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, soy sauce and lemon juice; add tenderloins. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight., In a large skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Remove from the heat. Stir in bread crumbs, apple, raisins, jelly, salt, poultry seasoning, pepper and rosemary. , Remove tenderloins from marinade; discard marinade. Spread stuffing down the center of one tenderloin; top with second tenderloin. Tie several times with kitchen string and secure ends with toothpicks. Arrange bacon over the top., Place on a greased rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer reads 160°. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until bacon is browned and crisp. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "bacon wrapped marinated pork loin recipes"
BACON WRAPPED MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN - THE …
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Combine marinade ingredients - soy sauce, grated onion, garlic, apple cider vinegar, black pepper, seasoned salt, sugar - in a bowl and stir together well
- Place bacon wrapped pork loins in a 9x13 baking dish and pour marinade over, turning pork loin to coat - cover and allow to marinate in refridgerator for up to 3 hours - it can get really strong so marinate at least a half hour but no longer than 3 hours - turning pork roast a few times.
- Bake in a 300° oven for 1½-2 hours - turn roast once and baste a couple of times. Internal tempreture should measure at least 145° to be cooked fully
10 BEST BACON WRAPPED PORK LOIN RECIPES - YUMMLY
TRAEGER GRILLED GRILLED BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN | PELLET …
BACON-WRAPPED PORK LOIN WITH BROWN SUGAR GLAZE RECIPE
WHAT TO SERVE WITH BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN? 5 DELICIOUS …
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - VERYVERA
BOUDIN STUFFED PORK LOIN WRAPPED IN BACON - RANCH STYLE KITCHEN
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN | RECIPETIN EATS
10 BEST BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - YUMMLY
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
BACON WRAPPED PORK LOIN - DINNER AT THE ZOO
SLOW COOKER BACON WRAPPED PORK LOIN - DAMN DELICIOUS
BACON WRAPPED PORK LOIN - COUNTRYSIDE CRAVINGS
BACON-WRAPPED PORK LOIN - SO FLAVORFUL! - COOKTHESTORY
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - CHOWHOUND
BACON WRAPPED PORK LOIN [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
BACON WRAPPED MARINATED PORK LOIN | RECIPE | MARINATED PORK, …
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN MARINADE RECIPES
BACON WRAPPED PORK LOIN - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
BACON WRAPPED SMOKED PORK LOIN RECIPE
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
ROTISSERIE PORK LOIN WRAPPED IN BACON - SUKANISUSHI.FR
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - GRANDMA'S MOLASSES®
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN | RULED ME - RECIPES
BACON WRAPPED PORK LOIN WITH MARMALADE GLAZE RECIPE
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
SIMPLY SAUCY BACON-WRAPPED PORK LOIN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BEST BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - DELISH
HOW TO SMOKE BACON WRAPPED PORK LOIN? - VERYMEATY
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - AN EASY & ECONOMICAL RECIPE
BEST BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | VALERIE'S HOME …
GRILLED BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - GRILLONADIME.COM
BACON WRAPPED PORK LOIN FILET - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - BIGOVEN.COM
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - COOKING WITH JANICA
ROSEMARY BACON WRAPPED PORK LOIN - LOAVES AND DISHES
BACON WRAPPED SMOKED PORK LOIN - HEY GRILL, HEY
APPLE GLAZE FOR PORK LOIN : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - TASTE AND TELL
BACON WRAPPED PORK LOIN • LOW CARB WITH JENNIFER
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook bacon wrapped pork tenderloin?This recipe for bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin is tasty and extremely easy and fast. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Season tenderloin with thyme, salt, pepper, and rosemary leaves. Wrap bacon around the tenderloin and secure with toothpicks.
How to cook pork loin Tenderloin on the grill?Steps to Make It Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Cut bacon slices in half and wrap around the pork. Place tenderloin on grill and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, making a 1/4 turn every 4 to 5 minutes. Let the meat rest for 5 minutes, then carefully remove toothpicks or skewers.
How to cook a pork loin filet mignon in the oven?Once entire Smithfield Marinated Slow Smoked Mesquite Pork Loin Filet is wrapped in bacon, slide meat onto the hot pan. Top with 5-6 slices of pineapple. Bake in 425 degree F oven for 25-30 minutes. Check meat by inserting a meat thermometer into the thickest portion- temperature should read 150 degrees F when done.
How to cook pork loin roast in oven?Directions. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat, then add the pork loin. Cook until golden brown on all sides, about 10 minutes, then place onto roasting pan. Stir together honey, balsamic vinegar, red wine, onion, and rosemary in a small bowl; spread over pork loin. Roast the pork loin in preheated oven for 15 minutes,...