OVEN-ROASTED BABY BACK RIBS
My dad encourage me when I was young to pursue my interest in cooking. As I got older, I experimented more, and there were many successes, including these ribs. -Rick Consoli, Orion, Michigan
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place ribs bone side down in a large roasting pan. Combine garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper; sprinkle over ribs. Top with sliced onion. Cover tightly and bake at 350° for 1 hour., In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain fat from pan; discard sliced onion. Brush ribs with half of barbecue sauce. , Cover and bake 30-60 minutes longer or until ribs are tender. Serve with remaining sauce.
BABY BACK RIBS
These are tender and the meat falls right off the bone. Generally, people think of baby back ribs as a meal they would only order when at a restaurant, but they are so easy to make at home. This recipe could not be any more simple.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by KHEFFN
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose each portion of ribs. Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray. Brush the ribs liberally with barbeque sauce and place each portion in its own piece of foil. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from foil and add more sauce, if desired.
NO-FUSS BAKED BABY BACK RIBS
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Kardea Brown
Yield 15 to 20 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- For the ribs: Mix together the soy sauce, Worcestershire, liquid smoke, brown sugar, ginger, pinch of salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper in a large measuring cup. Arrange the ribs in a roasting pan, hotel pan or baking dish large enough to fit them all. Pour the marinade over the ribs. Toss and flip until all the ribs are coated. Marinate 1 hour at room temperature or refrigerate up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Line 3 rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Place 2 racks of ribs on each baking sheet, meat-side up. Brush with any remaining marinade left behind in the roasting pan. Cover with more foil. Bake for 2 hours.
- For the Carolina moppin' sauce: Meanwhile, put the mustard, brown sugar, vinegar, granulated sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika and tomato sauce in a large saucepan and whisk until completely combined. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium-low and simmer until thickened, about 1 hour.
- Uncover the ribs and drain off the fat, reserving for another use (see Cook's Note). Mop or brush the sauce on both sides, returning the ribs to meat-side up. Raise the oven to 300 degrees F and bake the ribs, uncovered, until the meat is tender and the sauce begins to caramelize, about 1 more hour.
- Mop the ribs again on both sides. Raise the oven to 375 degrees F and bake the ribs, uncovered and adding more sauce as it absorbs, until the meat gets brown and caramelized, about 1 hour more. Cut the ribs into individual pieces. Use the remaining sauce for serving, or keep in the refrigerator for later use.
BAKED BBQ BABY BACK RIBS
If you're in the mood for a little virtual trip into summer, give this technique a try. This works with literally any dry rub and barbecue sauce combo.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Mix ancho chile powder, white sugar, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, cumin, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, and chipotle pepper in a small bowl until combined.
- Place ribs meat-side down on aluminum foil. Prick back of rib rack several times with a knife.
- Generously apply coating of dry rub to all sides of rib rack.
- With rib rack meat-side down, fold foil around it to create a tight seal. Transfer to sheet pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until tender and cooked through, about 2 hours. Remove and cool 15 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Open foil, drain and discard any accumulated juices and fat. Brush barbeque sauce on all sides of rack.
- Place rack meat-side up and return to oven, leaving foil open. Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven, and brush another layer of barbeque sauce on meat-side only. Repeat baking and brushing with sauce 4 more times, for a total of 50 minutes baking time.
- Cut rack into individual rib segments and serve with more barbeque sauce.
BAKED BABY BACK RIBS
Even a barbeque purist cannot scoff at these foil-wrapped, baked and glazed baby back ribs. They're satisfyingly sweet, savory, smoky and flavorful. The meat falls off the bones! Baking in foil also reduces the amount of clean up. You'll be busy enjoying these ribs -- who has time for dishes?
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, chipotle chile powder, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, seafood seasoning and black pepper.
- Place each slab of ribs on a piece of aluminum foil large enough to fold over and seal, then place on a baking sheet. Do not seal the ribs in the foil yet (see Cook's Note). Generously sprinkle the dry rub on both sides of the ribs. Place in the refrigerator, meat-side down and uncovered, for at least 1 hour. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the apple cider, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, Worcestershire and minced garlic. Pour half the liquid over each slab and tightly seal each in the aluminum foil, crimping the edges to make a packet.
- Transfer the foil packets and baking sheet to the oven and bake until the meat is tender and starts to pull away from the bones, about 2 hours.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Carefully open the aluminum packets and pour the braising liquid into a small saucepan. Bring the liquid to a simmer over medium heat until it becomes a thick and syrupy glaze, about 4 minutes.
- While the braising liquid reduces, line a baking sheet with foil and gently transfer the ribs to it. Position a rack on the top level of the oven and preheat the broiler.
- Using a pastry brush, generously brush the ribs with about half the glaze. Place the ribs under the broiler for about 1 minute. Brush with the remaining glaze and return to the broiled until charred in spots, about 1 minute more. Slice each rack between the bones into 2-rib portions and serve.
People also searched
More recipes about "baked baby back ribs recipes"
BEST OVEN BAKED RIBS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE OVEN BAKED RIBS
2021-04-20 · Preheat oven to 300° and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. If your ribs have a thin membrane over the bones on the backside, remove by carefully …
- If your ribs have a thin membrane over the bones on the backside, remove by carefully sliding a knife under membrane and then peel it away.
- In a small bowl stir together brown sugar, salt, garlic powder, pepper, paprika, mustard powder, and cayenne.
BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE | DAVE LIEBERMAN | FOOD NETWORK
2015-07-21 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut the racks of ribs in half crosswise. Rub the ribs, paying special attention to the meaty side, with 1/2 cup of the sauce. Lay the …
- Cut the racks of ribs in half crosswise. Rub the ribs, paying special attention to the meaty side, with 1/2 cup of the sauce. Lay the rib pieces meat side down in an 11 by 13-inch baking dish. The pieces will overlap slightly.
- Cover the dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake until the meat begins to pull away from the ends of the bones and the ribs are just tender, about 1 hour. You can bake the ribs up to a day before and keep them refrigerated. Bring refrigerated ribs to room temperature about 1 hour before you grill them.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Grill the ribs, brushing them with about half the remaining sauce, until they're crispy and heated through, about 10 minutes. Move the ribs around as they grill, the sugar in barbecue sauce makes it easy for them to burn. Let the ribs rest for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting them into 1 or 2-bone pieces. Put out the rest of the sauce for dipping or brush it over the ribs.
EASY OVEN-BAKED BABY BACK RIBS | A FOOD LOVER'S KITCHEN
2019-04-15 · To make baked baby back ribs in the oven, you need to create the perfect environment for them to steam cook. Cut off a piece of tin foil that’s large enough to …
OVEN-BAKED BBQ RIBS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Wrap each rack in foil and place the two foil-wrapped racks on a baking sheet and place in oven. Bake for 2 hours. Remove the ribs from the oven, and, using tongs, open the …
EASY, FALL-OFF-THE-BONE OVEN BAKED RIBS
2020-12-22 · Cover the ribs with aluminum foil. Bake the ribs at a low temperature (275F) for 3 to 4 hours or until they are tender. Slather the baked ribs with barbecue sauce then broil (or grill) the ribs for a few minutes until the sauce is caramelized. Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Sauce
THE BEST OVEN BAKED BABY BACK RIBS - WHOLE LOTTA YUM
2020-06-25 · Easy oven baked baby back ribs seriously make the BEST baby ribs recipe! Cooking them slow in the oven with a homemade rib rub and then broiling with a BBQ sauce for a couple minutes to finish make PERFECT ribs every time. Adaptions to make paleo, whole30, gluten free, and keto ribs …
- Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil to make for easier cleanup. This isn't a required step but will definitely make it easier when it comes time to wash the pan.
- Remove the membrane from the backside of the ribs if it's still attached. With a sharp knife, lift the point of the knife under the white membrane. Once it's a little loosened you can take your clean hands and slowly pull the membrane from the back of the ribs. This is optional, but the ribs will turn out more tender without the tough membrane attached.
OVEN-BAKED BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE AND DRY RUB ...
2020-05-21 · Oven-Cooked Baby Back Rib Ingredients: 2 racks baby back pork ribs about 1 1/2 lb each 2 cups barbecue sauce we like Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory and Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce Baby Back Ribs …
- Remove the membrane from the back of the slabs by using the blade of a small paring knife to pry up a corner of the membrane. Then grab it with a paper towel and peel it off down the length of the meat.
- Combine all dry rub ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle the dry rub liberally over the front and back of the rack and gently rub it in.
- For the best flavor, let the meat sit with the rub for at least 30 minutes, or you can cover and refrigerate it for up to 24 hours.
WE TRIED 4 FAMOUS OVEN-BAKED RIBS RECIPES - HERE'S THE ...
- The Easiest but Too Tender Recipe: Steamy Kitchen’s Tender Baby Back Ribs with Sweet Chili Sauce. Overall rating: 5/10. Get the recipe: Steamy Kitchen’s Tender Baby Back Ribs with Sweet Chili Sauce.
- The Most Underwhelming: Alton Brown’s Who Loves Ya Baby-Back? Ribs. Overall rating: 7/10. Get the recipe: Alton Brown’s Who Loves Ya Baby-Back? Read more: Why I Won’t Be Making Alton’s “Who Loves Ya Baby-Back?”
- The Sauce-Lover’s Dream: Allrecipes’ Chef Jon’s Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs. Overall rating: 8/10. Get the recipe: AllRecipes’ Chef John’s Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs.
- The Clear Winner: Meathead’s Smoky Indoor Ribs. Overall rating: 9.5/10. Get the recipe: AmazingRibs’ Smoky Indoor Ribs. Read more: This Smoky Indoor Ribs Recipe Is Practically Perfect.
HOW TO MAKE OVEN BAKED RIBS | ALLRECIPES
- Seasoned and Baked. Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs. Try this recipe: Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs. For this method, you'll coat baby back ribs with a homemade dry rub, seal them in foil, and bake them at low heat for two hours.
- Boiled and Baked. Simple BBQ Ribs. Try this recipe: Simple BBQ Ribs. This two-step method works best with country-style pork ribs, which are cut from the blade end of the pork loin and are quite meaty.
- Marinated, Baked, and Broiled. Tender Pork Spare Ribs. Try this recipe: Tender Pork Spare Ribs. For this three-step method, you'll season pork ribs with a homemade dry rub and refrigerate them overnight.
- Baked and Grilled. Scott Hibb's Amazing Whiskey Grilled Baby Back Ribs. Try this recipe: Scott Hibb's Amazing Whisky Grilled Baby Back Ribs. This 5-star recipe starts low and slow in the oven for a couple of hours to cook the ribs until tender, and finishes with a quick trip to the grill to put the seal on the sauce.
- Baked, Marinated, and Grilled. A rack of ribs cut into portions on a grill. Try this recipe: Barbequed Ribs. Give yourself plenty of time for this three-part recipe, although like all baked rib recipes, most of the time is hands-free.
BABY BACK RIBS IN THE OVEN RECIPE : TASTE OF SOUTHERN
2020-05-24 · Place ribs in a foil lined baking pan. Add 1/4 cup salt to one corner of the pan, not on the ribs. Add enough water, over the salt, to bring water up to one inch deep in the pan. Stir the salt into …
OVEN-BAKED BABY BACK RIBS | SOUTHERN LIVING
2020-02-01 · Recipes; Oven-Baked Baby Back Ribs; Oven-Baked Baby Back Ribs. Rating: 3.5 stars. 6 Ratings. 5 star values: 4 4 star values: 0 3 star values: 0 2 star values: 0 1 star values: 2 Read Reviews Add Review 6 Ratings 6 Reviews Don't bother with the grill or smoker. Fire up the oven and give these easy baked ribs a try. Super tender and glazy from the broil, these Oven-Baked Baby Back Ribs …
- Preheat oven to 275°F with rack in middle position. Stir together salt, brown sugar, smoked paprika, pepper, garlic powder, and dry mustard in a bowl. Remove thin outer membrane on back of ribs by loosening with a butter knife and pulling it off; discard. Brush slabs evenly with oil; sprinkle with spice mixture, gently patting to adhere. (If desired, wrap ribs with plastic wrap; place on a baking sheet, and chill at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.)
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; set a wire rack inside sheet. (If you wrapped and chilled the ribs, remove and discard plastic wrap.) Wrap each slab with heavy-duty aluminum foil; place on prepared wire rack. Bake in preheated oven until tender, 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Remove from oven, and unwrap ribs; discard foil and drippings. Place ribs directly on wire rack; brush 1/2 cup barbecue sauce on top of each slab. Return to oven; bake at 275°F until ribs are tender and meat is pulling away from bones, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove from oven; brush slabs evenly with remaining barbecue sauce. Increase oven temperature to broil, and return ribs to middle rack. Broil until sauce bubbles and starts to caramelize, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from oven; let rest 5 minutes. Serve.
BAKED BABY BACK RIBS - YUMMY KITCHEN
2021-02-17 · This baby back ribs recipe is best for celebrations and will only cost you a little effort in cooking and preparing. Serve these bad boys to your dinner and make them go oohh la la! BABY BACK RIBS. Baby back ribs is one of the most expensive pork cuts. Compared to spareribs, these ribs are shorter—and that may be the reason why they are called “baby”. These are from the back …
- To prepare the rub, add the salt, pepper, brown sugar, paprika powder, garlic powder, cumin powder, and mustard powder in a medium-sized bowl. Mix well until well-combined. Set aside.
- Prepare the ribs. Carefully remove the white skin-like coating over the ribs using your hands. Sprinkle thr dry rub mixture and massage the meat gently.
- Lay a sheet of foil on a flat surface and wrap the ribs. Keep the ribs in the fridge for at least 2 hours. For a stronger flavor, store it in the fridge for 6 hours or a whole overnight.
- Heat a pot under medium heat. Add the ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, paprika powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Stir the ingredients until well-combined. Once the sauce boils, change the heat to low heat. Stir the sauce and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Transfer the sauce in a bowl and set aside to cool.
OVEN BAKED BABY BACK FALL OFF THE BONE RIBS RECIPE | FOODZETIC
2020-10-15 · Preparing Oven Baked Baby Back Fall Off The Bone Ribs Put the slab of ribs in a mixing bowl and add the liquid smoke and Worcestershire sauce. Next, add the dry ingredient to the mixing …
THE BEST OVEN BAKED (FOIL-WRAPPED) BABY BACK RIBS – HOME ...
2018-12-21 · A day before, in a large saucepan over medium heat, mix together the ketchup, tomato sauce, brown sugar, wine vinegar, molasses, liquid smoke, and butter. Season with garlic powder, …
- A day before, in a large saucepan over medium heat, mix together the ketchup, tomato sauce, brown sugar, wine vinegar, molasses, liquid smoke, and butter. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, paprika, celery seed, cinnamon, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer for up to 20 minutes. For a thicker sauce, simmer longer, and for thinner, less time is needed. A sauce can also be thinned using a bit of water if necessary. Brush sauce onto any kind of meat during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
STU'S BAKED BBQ RIBS RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND | FOOD NETWORK
2021-06-01 · Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, paprika, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and 1 teaspoon salt. Lay the ribs...
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, paprika, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Lay the ribs onto the prepared sheet pan and season on both sides with salt. With the meat side of the ribs face down, brush with half of the mustard and sprinkle over half of the seasoning mix. Turn the ribs over, so the meat side now faces up, and use the remaining mustard and seasoning mix on the other side. Bake the ribs meat-side up until they are very tender, 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove from the oven and spread the ribs with half of the BBQ sauce. Return the sheet pan to the oven for another 30 minutes, allowing the sauce on top to become sticky and delicious.
RIBS IN THE OVEN: HOW TO MAKE JUICY, TENDER BAKED RIBS
Preheat oven to 225°. Remove the ribs from the fridge and add the lemon-lime soda and orange juice to the roasting pan. For best results, pour the cooking liquid around the ribs and not over top. Do not fully submerge the ribs. Bake, covered tightly with foil until tender, about 3 hours.
OVEN BAKED BBQ BABY BACK RIBS | ALLEBULL | COPY ME THAT
Ingredients. 1 Rack Baby Back Ribs. 1/2 cup Brown sugar. 2 teaspoons garlic powder. 2 teaspoons onion powder. 1 teaspoons salt. 1 Tablespoon Chili powder. 2 …
See details ››
OVEN BAKED BABY BACK RIBS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
Enter your email to signup for the Cooks.com Recipe Newsletter. Home > Recipes > oven baked baby back ribs. Did you mean bake baby back ribs? Results 1 - 10 of 18 for oven baked baby back ribs. 1 2 Next. 1. OVEN BAKED BEEF SHORT RIBS. Use a cast iron or ... silverskin) from short ribs. Combine flour, salt, and ... a preheated 325°F oven and bake for 90 minutes. Add onions ... beef broth as ...
See details ››
BBQ OVEN-BAKED RIBS – COMPLETE COMFORT FOODS
2021-07-25 · BBQ Oven-Baked Ribs. Print Recipe Pin Recipe. Ingredients . For the Ribs: 2-pounds baby back ribs; 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed ; 2 tsp. kosher salt; 1 tbsp. garlic powder 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper; 1/2 tsp. paprika; 1/2 tsp. ground mustard; 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper ; For the BBQ Sauce: 1-1/2 cup ketchup; 1 cup brown sugar, packed; 1/2 cup water; 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar; 1 …
See details ››
HOW TO COOK PERFECT BABY BACK RIBS | MYRECIPES
2018-06-20 · The biggest differences between baby back ribs and spareribs are size, cook time, and fat content. Baby back ribs are cut from the top of the ribs, while spareribs are cut from the bottom area. Baby back ribs are leaner and more tender than spareribs, which are fattier and tougher. The last major difference is price—baby back ribs tend to be ...
See details ››
PORK BABY BACK RIB RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Baby Back Ribs. Rating: 4.77 stars. 1495. These are tender and the meat falls right off the bone. Generally, people think of baby back ribs as a meal they would only order when at a restaurant, but they are so easy to make at home. This recipe could not be any more simple. By KHEFFN.
See details ››
JUICY BAKED BABY BACK BEEF RIBS – TEVONY
2021-05-22 · Directions. Preheat the oven to 375°. Rub ribs with 1/2 bottle Tachbisha® Marinade to coat evenly. Place ribs on a foil-lined roasting pan and cover with foil. Bake for 1/2 hours or until the meat starts to pull away from the bones. Remove foil and brush ribs …
See details ››