EASY BAKED CHICKEN WITH BRUSSELS SPROUTS
An Easy Baked Chicken with Brussels Sprouts recipe that is loaded with flavor from the garlic, lemon, Dijon marinade and the crispy bacon. Quick dinner to please your whole family!
Provided by Olivia Ribas
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large glass bowl, add the chicken and all the ingredients (except the bacon and the brussels sprouts) and stir everything well. Cover the bowl with a beeswax food wrap (this is better for the environment than plastic wrap) and place the chicken in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes (minimum) or overnight.
- Preheat the oven at 400F.
- In a large skillet or baking sheet, add the chicken and the Brussels sprouts. Place in a way that they are in a single layer.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes of until the chicken get the internal temperature of 165F.
- While the chicken is in the oven, cook the bacon in a skillet for about 7-10 minutes or until they are nice and crispy. Once the chicken and Brussels sprout are done, remove from the oven and top with chopped bacon.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 /6, Calories 240 kcal, Carbohydrate 7 g, Protein 16 g, Fat 18 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Cholesterol 53 mg, Sodium 753 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 1 g, UnsaturatedFat 6 g
BAKED RICE WITH BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND CHICKEN
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the brussels sprouts and blanch for 5 minutes. Drain well and cut sprouts in half. Set aside. Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a large, deep, ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken thighs and sear until browned, about 3 minutes each side. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Begin to bring the chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Meanwhile, add the remaining oil to the skillet. Add the garlic and onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the wine and cook, scraping the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon, for about 1 minute. Add the rice and stir constantly for 30 seconds. Add the boiling chicken broth, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper and orange zest.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer slowly, stirring frequently, until most but not all of the liquid has been absorbed, about 15 minutes. Stir in the brussels sprouts and lay the chicken over the rice. Bake, uncovered, until the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and cover with a kitchen towel. Let stand for 10 minutes. Season the rice with additional salt if needed and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with cilantro. Divide the chicken and rice among 4 plates and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 759, UnsaturatedFat 9 grams, Carbohydrate 96 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 53 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Sodium 1468 milligrams, Sugar 6 grams, TransFat 0 grams
PAN-ROASTED CHICKEN WITH LEMON-GARLIC BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND POTATOES
A delicious one-pan dinner that tastes like you cooked all day but only takes a small amount of hands-on time. Great flavor and easy clean-up! We make extra sprouts, my family loves them.
Provided by LAMBR
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until lightly browned but still soft, about 5 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Coat a large baking dish or cast iron skillet with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Arrange lemon slices in a single layer on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Stir remaining 5 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, kosher salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl.
- Toss Brussels sprouts in lemon juice mixture to coat; transfer to the prepared baking dish with a slotted spoon, draining excess liquid back into the bowl.
- Place bacon on top of the Brussels sprouts.
- Toss potatoes in the same lemon juice mixture used for the Brussels sprouts.
- Remove potatoes with slotted spoon and arrange along the inside edge of the baking dish.
- Coat chicken breast halves thoroughly in the remaining lemon mixture.
- Place chicken breasts skin-side up in the skillet; pour any remaining lemon juice mixture over chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 795 calories, Carbohydrate 61.4 g, Cholesterol 136.5 mg, Fat 36.4 g, Fiber 8.1 g, Protein 56.9 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 830.7 mg, Sugar 5 g
SHEET-PAN LEMONY CHICKEN WITH BRUSSELS SPROUTS
This is a true oven-to-table sheet-pan dinner full of tender, crunchy brussels sprouts and crispy, lemony chicken. A simple lemon-and-herb compound butter seasons both the chicken and sprouts, which are then topped with thin lemon slices that become crunchy in the oven, offering a nice textural element and a bright splash of color and flavor. The key is to cut the lemon rounds almost paper-thin, so they can crisp up and lose their bitterness. This recipe is easily adjustable for a larger batch: Add 4 drumsticks (about 1 ½ pounds) to the chicken thighs, increase the butter by 1 tablespoon and adjust seasonings as needed.
Provided by Yasmin Fahr
Yield 2 to 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees, set one rack 6 inches from the broiler and place another rack in the lower third of the oven. In a large bowl, combine the butter, zest of both lemons, half the parsley and 1 teaspoon salt. Rub 1 teaspoon oil on a sheet pan. Pat the chicken dry, then transfer to the sheet pan and season well with salt and pepper. Reserve about 1 teaspoon of the compound butter in the bowl, then rub the rest all over the chicken and under the skin by lifting it up, pushing a tiny amount of compound butter underneath, then pressing on top. Arrange the chicken pieces skin-side up.
- Add the brussels sprouts, onion wedges, lemon rounds, red-pepper flakes and the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil to the bowl with the compound butter; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange the brussels sprouts mixture around the chicken, placing some lemon rounds on top of the vegetables.
- Roast on the lower rack, 30 to 35 minutes, stirring the vegetables halfway through, until the chicken is crispy, the chicken juices run clear when the meat is pierced with a fork, and the brussels sprouts are browned and crunchy. If the chicken skin is not as crispy as you'd like, transfer the vegetables to a serving platter, then place the chicken under the broiler for 1 to 3 minutes. Transfer the chicken to the serving platter.
- Squeeze one of the lemon halves over the chicken and vegetables and cut the remaining lemon half into quarters. Garnish the chicken and vegetables with the cheese and the remaining parsley, and serve with the lemon wedges.
BRUSSELS SPROUTS BAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring water to boil in a medium saucepan. Place frozen brussels sprouts in the water, and return to boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 6 to 7 minutes, until tender; drain.
- In a medium bowl, mix brussels sprouts with butter, cream of mushroom soup, eggs, Cheddar cheese, and 1/3 cup bread crumbs. Transfer to a medium baking dish, and top with remaining bread crumbs.
- Cover, and bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly. Uncover, and continue baking 5 minutes, until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 133 calories, Carbohydrate 10.6 g, Cholesterol 50.5 mg, Fat 7.9 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 6.4 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 315.1 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
More about "baked chicken brussels sprouts recipes"
JOY BAUER'S SHEET-PAN ROASTED CHICKEN AND BRUSSELS …
4.3/5 (98)Category Entrées
WHOLE ROAST CHICKEN WITH 40 BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPE
5/5 Total Time 1 hr 15 minsServings 4
PARMESAN CHICKEN & BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
4/5 (1)Total Time 40 minsCategory Baked Chicken Thigh RecipesCalories 365 per serving
ROASTED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS AND BRUSSELS SPROUTS - 12 TOMATOES
HEALTHY BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN BREAST WITH BRUSSEL SPROUTS
ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
ONE PAN ROASTED CHICKEN WITH BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND POTATOES - H …
CHICKEN AND BRUSSEL SPROUTS CASSEROLE - MOUNTAIN BERRY EATS
BAKED CHICKEN AND BRUSSEL SPROUTS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
CRISPY GARLIC BUTTER CHICKEN AND BRUSSELS SPROUTS
BAKED GARLIC BUTTER CHICKEN AND BRUSSELS SPROUTS - A SAVORY FEAST
BAKED CHICKEN & BRUSSELS SPROUTS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CHICKEN AND BRUSSEL SPROUTS BAKE RECIPE & VIDEO - YUMMY …
PAPRIKA CHICKEN THIGHS WITH BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPE - EATINGWELL
GARLIC DIJON CHICKEN AND BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPE
CURRY ROASTED CHICKEN AND BRUSSEL SPROUTS - I WASH YOU DRY
SHEET PAN ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND CHICKEN
BAKED CHICKEN WITH BRUSSEL SPROUTS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
SMASHED BRUSSELS SPROUTS (CRISPY AND CARAMELIZED) | KITCHN
BEST GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPE - DELISH
PARMESAN CHICKEN AND BRUSSELS SPROUTS - RECIPE RUNNER
ONE-POT BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS WITH BRUSSELS AND SWEET POTATO
10 BEST CHICKEN BREASTS AND BRUSSEL SPROUTS RECIPES - YUMMLY
10 BEST CHICKEN BRUSSEL SPROUTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
ONE-PAN ROASTED CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES - EATING BIRD FOOD
BAKED CHICKEN AND SAUTéED BRUSSELS SPROUTS | MAXLIVING
ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS WITH BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PAN ROASTED CHICKEN AND BRUSSELS SPROUTS | COOK SMARTS
ROASTED BALSAMIC CHICKEN WITH BRUSSELS SPROUTS - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
ROASTED SHEET PAN CHICKEN, POTATOES, AND BRUSSELS SPROUTS - UMD
ONE-PAN BAKED CHICKEN, SAUSAGE AND BRUSSELS SPROUTS
ONE SHEET ROASTED CHICKEN AND BRUSSELS SPROUTS - JOY BAUER
BALSAMIC ROASTED CHICKEN AND BRUSSELS SPROUTS - NOURISH YOUR LIFE
CHICKEN AND BRUSSELS SPROUTS SHEET PAN DINNER - HEALTHY SEASONAL …
SHEET PAN HONEY BALSAMIC CHICKEN & BRUSSELS SPROUTS
BAKED BRUSSELS SPROUTS BEST RECIPES
BAKED CHICKEN & BRUSSELS SPROUTS - HEALTHY
BAKED CHICKEN & BRUSSELS SPROUTS | RECIPESTY
ROASTED CHICKEN WITH BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND BACON - 100 DAYS OF …
BAKED CHICKEN BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
PAN-ROASTED CHICKEN WITH BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND APPLES
ROASTED CHERRY CHICKEN WITH PARMESAN BRUSSELS SPROUTS
You'll also love