Crispy, crunchy, and nutritious! I used Spanish sherry vinegar, but any vinegar you like the flavor of will work. I checked every 10 minutes or so and turned some pieces over. I also found I didn't mind if there were a few softer parts on some of the kale leaves, I liked the combination of crisp and softer parts.
Provided by Theresa Peters
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Snacks Kids Healthy
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat an oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Cut away inner ribs from each kale leaf and discard; tear the leaves into pieces of uniform size. (I made my pieces about the size of a small potato chip.) Wash torn kale pieces and spin dry in a salad spinner or dry with paper towels until they're very dry.
- Put the kale pieces into a large resealable bag (or use a bowl if you don't mind getting your hands oily). Add about half the olive oil; seal and squeeze the bag so the oil gets distributed evenly on the kale pieces. Add the remaining oil and squeeze the bag more, until all kale pieces are evenly coated with oil and slightly 'massaged.' Sprinkle the vinegar over the kale leaves, reseal the bag, and shake to spread the vinegar evenly over the leaves. Spread the leaves evenly onto a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until mostly crisp, about 35 minutes. Season with salt and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 174.4 calories, Carbohydrate 22.5 g, Fat 8.3 g, Fiber 4.5 g, Protein 7.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 256.7 mg
BAKED KALE CHIPS
These are a low calorie nutritious snack. Like potato chips, you cannot stop at just eating one. They are great for parties and a good conversation topic.
Provided by LucyDelRey
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Snacks Kids Quick and Easy
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 58 calories, Carbohydrate 7.6 g, Fat 2.8 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 185.1 mg
CRISPY KALE "CHIPS"
Make your own crispy kale chips at home, thanks to Melissa d'Arabian from Ten Dollar Dinners on Food Network.
Provided by Melissa d'Arabian : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
- Remove the ribs from the kale and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Lay on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil and salt. Bake until crisp, turning the leaves halfway through, about 20 minutes. Serve as finger food.
BAKED KALE CHIPS
Dense in vitamins A, C, and K, fiber, and calcium, kale is one of the healthiest foods you can eat -- and it makes irresistible chips.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Appetizers
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange kale on two rimmed baking sheets. Drizzle evenly with olive oil and toss. Season with salt. Bake, rotating trays once, until crisp, 12 to 15 minutes. Toss with lemon zest.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 45 g, Fat 2 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 100 g
More about "baked kale chips recipes"
CRISPY BAKED KALE CHIPS- HOW TO MAKE KALE CHIPS
BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE + VIDEO - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
PERFECT KALE CHIPS - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE MAKES CRISP CRUNCY NO FUSS …
FOOLPROOF CRISPY BAKED KALE CHIPS (+ 4 FLAVORS)
Ratings 3Calories 34 per servingCategory Snack
- Wash kale- Tear kale into 2-3 inch pieces, removing and discarding the woody stem. Wash in cold water, drain and dry well using a salad spinner.
- Dry kale- Spread the kale out on a clean kitchen towel and blot with a second clean kitchen towel. Repeat as necessary to remove all water droplets from the kale leaves.
- Toss in oil- Add the kale to a large bowl, then drizzle with the oil. Use a spatula to mix well, ensuring that each leaf is coated *thinly* with oil. Sprinkle with salt and toss again for even coverage.
- Bake- Heat the oven to 250°F (if your oven has the convection setting, use that!), then spread the kale out on 1-2 sheet pans. Do not overcrowd your pans; it's OK if the leaves touch, but do not overlap. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
HOMEMADE BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE (6 FLAVORS!)
5/5 (7)Total Time 30 minsCategory SnackCalories 70 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil and white vinegar. Add the kale pieces and massage the oil and vinegar mixture into the kale.
- Stir in 2/3 of the nutritional yeast and all of the sea salt. Mix to disperse evenly. Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheets. Sprinkle remaining nutritional yeast on top.
OVEN-BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.3/5 (47)Total Time 25 minsCategory SnackCalories 44 per serving
CRISPY OVEN BAKED KALE CHIP RECIPE (AN EASY LOW CARB SNACK)
EASY BAKED KALE CHIPS - EATING BIRD FOOD
BEST KALE CHIPS AND 10 SEASONING IDEAS - SLENDER KITCHEN
HERBY BAKED KALE CHIPS - DIETITIAN DEBBIE DISHES
SEASONED BAKED KALE CHIPS - DELIGHTFULLY LOW CARB
CRISPY OVEN BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE AND VIDEO - EAT SIMPLE FOOD
CRISPY BAKED KALE CHIPS (4 WAYS) - FANNETASTIC FOOD
CRISPY BAKED KALE CHIPS - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
KALE CHIPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
TOP 49 OVEN BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE-RECIPES
BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE - EMILY FARRIS | FOOD & WINE
BAKED CHEDDAR KALE CHIPS | GIMME DELICIOUS
30-MINUTE CHEESY KALE CHIPS | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE CRISPY KALE CHIPS - INSPIRED TASTE
HOW TO MAKE PERFECTLY CRISPY BAKED KALE CHIPS - ABERDEEN'S …
HEALTHY SNACK IDEAS FOR WEIGHT LOSS; EASY BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE
BAKED KALE CHIPS - FEELGOODFOODIE
BAKED KALE CHIPS - HEALTHY LITTLE FOODIES
BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE - OH MY VEGGIES
OVEN BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE - PERFECTLY CRISPY IN MINUTES!
BAKED KALE CHIPS (PLUS CONVECTION OVEN DIRECTIONS)
BEST BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE - THE LEMON BOWL®
NO FAIL SEA SALT AND GARLIC KALE CHIPS - THE BUSY BAKER
KALE CHIPS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CRISPY BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE - WE COUNT CARBS
OVEN-BAKED CRISPY KALE CHIPS - CHELSEA DISHES
BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
NO-FAIL BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE (VEGAN, PALEO, WHOLE20)
CRISPY BAKED KALE CHIPS – A COUPLE COOKS
BAKED KALE CHIPS – SMITTEN KITCHEN
羽衣甘蓝香脆烤片 最健康的蔬菜 保护心脏抗癌健康减肥的最好吃 …
OVEN BAKED KALE CHIPS (3 INGREDIENTS, 20 MINUTES)
CRISPY KALE CHIPS (OVEN-BAKED) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BAKED PARMESAN KALE CHIPS - SKINNYTASTE
OVEN BAKED CRISPY KALE CHIPS - EASY DELICIOUSNESS
HOW TO MAKE KALE CHIPS | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love