HEARTY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE
This creamy, cheesy casserole is so hearty and homey that second helpings are a must! -Lynne German, Woodland Hills, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup, milk, onion, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, mushrooms, peppers, mayonnaise, steak seasoning and basil., Drain spaghetti. Add to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, 5-10 minutes longer., Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake as directed, increasing time as needed to heat through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 549 calories, Fat 25g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 109mg cholesterol, Sodium 957mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 38g protein.
BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Melt 6 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir mushrooms, onion, and celery in melted butter until just tender, 5 to 6 minutes; transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir diced tomatoes, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, chopped green chiles, sour cream, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper into the mushroom mixture. Add chicken and Cheddar cheese; stir. Gently toss the pasta with the mixture to coat the pasta completely; transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Mix bread crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly over the pasta mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until hot and bubbly, 30 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 711 calories, Carbohydrate 60.8 g, Cholesterol 114.9 mg, Fat 37.5 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 34.1 g, SaturatedFat 18.6 g, Sodium 1341.4 mg, Sugar 6 g
ITALIAN BAKED CHICKEN AND PASTINA
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until just tender, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Drain pasta into a large mixing bowl.
- Meanwhile, put the olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Add the onions and garlic, stirring to combine, and cook until the onions are soft and the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes more. Put the chicken mixture into the bowl with the cooked pasta. Add the canned tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Place the mixture in a buttered 8 by 8 by 2-inch baking dish. In a small bowl mix together the bread crumbs and the Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over the top of the pasta mixture. Dot the top with small bits of butter. Bake until the top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 432 calorie, Fat 19 grams, SaturatedFat 8 grams, Cholesterol 49 milligrams, Sodium 674 milligrams, Carbohydrate 44 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 21 grams, Sugar 6 grams
BAKED SPAGHETTI WITH CHICKEN
Warning! This is delish! Sauce is made from scratch (Easy). The combination of cheeses and cream cheese is wonderful! I add a little less cheese than what is called for, but if you are like my mom then you will like the amount of cheese called for. The prep time may seem long b/c I included the simmering time in it.
Provided by Kikimony
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a pot; bring to boil and lower heat.
- Simmer for 1 hour covered.
- Combine ground beef, chicken, and sausage in a pan; cook until done.
- Add tomato mixture; simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Layer bottom of a 13x9x2 pan with sauce.
- Then add a layer of angel hair pasta; pinch cream cheese over pasta, place a single layer of swiss cheese, then 1/2 cheddar and jack cheeses, repeating layers ending with sauce.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese, return to oven and continue to cook until cheese is melted.
BAKED SPAGHETTI WITH CHICKEN
This is a wonderful chicken recipe that kids and adults love. To make ahead of time, leave off the cheese and refrigerate. Then bake for 20 minutes to heat, add the cheese and bake for 10 more minutes.
Provided by Nicole Piersma
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In shallow non-aluminum dish or resealable plastic bag, combine olive oil, bay leaves, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, and pepper. Poke holes in chicken breasts and add to olive oil mixture. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Remove chicken from refrigerator and cut into half-inch pieces. Cook in large skillet, with marinade, until chicken is light brown and sauce is bubbly. Remove bay leaves. Stir pepper, onion, broccoli, and mushrooms into skillet and allow to simmer until tender, about 5 minutes.
- While vegetables are cooking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Return pasta to pot and add chicken mixture and spaghetti sauce. Stir. Pour mixture into 9x13 inch pan. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 472.1 calories, Carbohydrate 56.3 g, Cholesterol 54 mg, Fat 15.3 g, Fiber 5.2 g, Protein 27.3 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 413.5 mg, Sugar 8.2 g
With spaghetti and mushroom sauce, and light and dark meat chicken with bell peppers, Ree Drummond's casserole is like two meals in one. Cooking the spaghetti in the same liquid as the chicken infuses it with flavor, and the Cheddar thickens the sauce so it coats each piece of meat.
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the chicken pieces to the boiling water and boil for a few minutes, then return the heat to medium-low and simmer, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and 2 cups of the chicken cooking broth from the pot. When the chicken is cool, remove the skin and pick out the meat (a mix of dark and white) to make 2 generous cups.
- Cook the spaghetti in the same chicken cooking broth until al dente. Do not overcook. When the spaghetti is cooked, combine with the chicken, mushroom soup, 1 1/2 cups cheese, the green peppers, red peppers, onions, seasoned salt, cayenne, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir in 1 cup of the reserved chicken cooking broth, adding an additional cup if needed.
- Place the mixture in a casserole pan and top with the remaining 1 cup cheese. Cover and freeze up to 6 months, cover and refrigerate up to 2 days or bake immediately until bubbly, about 45 minutes. (If the cheese on top starts to get too cooked, cover with foil).
More about "baked spaghetti with chicken recipes"
EASY BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
5/5 (1)Category DinnerCuisine American-ItalianTotal Time 45 mins
- In a saucepan over medium heat, stir together chicken soup, chicken broth, cream cheese cheddar cheese, and minced garlic, stirring occasionally, until combined.
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI BAKE RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
4.8/5 (6)Total Time 25 minsCategory CasserolesCalories 396 per serving See details »
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE | QUICK AND EASY - THE SPICY APRON
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main Course, Main DishServings 8 See details »
PARMESAN LEMON BAKED SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH CHICKEN
5/5 (20)Category Dinner, EntreeCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins See details »
BAKED SPAGHETTI WITH CHICKEN - PINCH OF NOM
4.2/5 (467)Servings 4Cuisine European, ItalianCategory Dinner, Lunch See details »
10 BEST BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI • SALT & LAVENDER
5/5 (2)Category Main CourseCuisine American, Tex-MexTotal Time 45 mins
- Boil a salted pot of water for the spaghetti and cook it 1 minute less than the package directions indicate. Meanwhile, prep all the recipe ingredients.
- Add the oil and butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. Once it's hot, add the onions and peppers and sauté for 5 minutes.
EASY BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - AN ALLI EVENT
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main DishServings 8Total Time 50 mins
- Combine shredded chicken with Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and the can of diced tomatoes/green chiles.
- Place half of spaghetti in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Top with half of chicken mixture. Sprinkle with one cup shredded cheese. Repeat layers.
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI BAKED RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
5/5 (3)Category Dinner, Main CourseCuisine American, Italian, Italian AmericanTotal Time 1 hr
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add the salt, stir to dissolve. Add in the spaghetti, cook according to package directions until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain the noodles in a colander, and rinse with cool water for about 30 seconds to stop the cooking.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or dutch oven over medium-low heat. Add the onion, garlic, and 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings, sauté until onions are translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add the marinara sauce, stir to combine. Cook until the sauce is hot, about 2 to 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and stir in the heavy cream. Season the sauce with more salt and pepper to taste.
BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI | 101 COOKING FOR TWO
4.5/5 (8)Total Time 50 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 216 per serving
- Pat dry, trim, and dice two medium chicken breast. About 1-1 1/2 pounds. You can use pre-cooked chicken, and you will need 2-3 cups.
- When the oil is hot, add 2-3 cloves of garlic, the chicken and the onion. Cook until chicken is done and cuts easily with a wooden spoon. About 8 to 9 minutes. Break apart any large pieces of chicken. If using precooked chicken, then don't add the chicken until the onion is translucent.
CREAMY CHICKEN BACON BAKED SPAGHETTI | BEST BAKED PASTA RECIPE
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main CourseServings 8Total Time 30 mins
- Heat oil in large dutch oven over medium heat. Saute onions and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and bacon, cooking for another 5 minutes. Add cooked pasta, heavy cream, parmesan, salt and pepper. Transfer half of the pasta to prepared baking dish. Top with 1/2 of the shredded cheese. Top with remaining pasta and remaining cheese on top. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and pasta hot. Remove from oven and serve warm.
BAKED CHICKEN SPINACH SPAGHETTI — LET'S DISH RECIPES
4.4/5 (41)Category Main DishesCuisine AmericanTotal Time 35 mins
- Stir spinach into warm spaghetti, followed by chicken and Alfredo sauce. Mix well. Spread half of mixture in the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir together ricotta, sour cream, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, egg, garlic, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
CHICKEN PASTA BAKE: EASY BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - SUGAR ...
4.9/5 (13)Category BitesCuisine PastaTotal Time 45 mins
- In a large stovetop pan, heat the avocado butter on medium, then add chopped onion and bell pepper to sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, and minced garlic and cook for another minute, then add in the flour and stir.
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI | MAMA LOVES FOOD
Ratings 1Servings 6Cuisine AmericanCategory Main Course
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, garlic powder, onion powder and seasoned salt. Stir in the cheeses and the chicken.
CRACK CHICKEN SPAGHETTI BAKE - GONNA WANT SECONDS
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main CourseServings 8Total Time 1 hr
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions, in unsalted water, just until al dente. Drain. Return pasta to the cooking pot.
- While spaghetti cooks, make the sauce. In a large mixing bowl stir together soup, sour cream, milk, Ranch dressing mix, dill, chicken, half of the cooked bacon, and 1 cup of cheddar cheese until mixture is well combined and smooth.
- Pour sauce over pasta, toss to evenly coat. Spread coated pasta evenly in prepared baking dish. Spray a sheet of aluminum foil, large enough to cover baking dish, with nonstick cooking spray. Cover dish, cooking spray side down, and bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
LAZY CHICKEN PARMESAN BAKED SPAGHETTI - THE LAZY DISH
Servings 8Estimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory Main Course
- Cook and drain the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Mix with 3/4 of the tomato sauce (1.5 jars) and 2 cups of shredded mozzarella. You can also additionally season to your liking with salt, pepper, garlic powder or Italian seasoning.
- Top the chicken with the remaining sauce and spread it around to cover everything well. Evenly sprinkle the top with 1 cup (or more) of shredded mozzarella and 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
37 EASY CHICKEN AND PASTA RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
- Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore. This fabulous chicken cacciatore is a timesaving version cooked in the Instant Pot. With its delicious homemade sauce, the chicken is a fabulous topping for spaghetti or linguine or another kind of rod-shaped or ribbon-shaped pasta.
- Chicken Carbonara. This delightful carbonara includes chicken along with the traditional bacon, eggs, and cheese. The dish is a fast and easy preparation, and the chicken makes it a hearty all-in-one meal.
- Chicken à la King Casserole With Noodles. Adapted from a vintage community cookbook, this tasty noodle casserole features classic chicken à la king flavors.
- Chicken Pad Thai. Chicken pad Thai is always a hit and it's easier to make than you might think. The sweet-savory pad Thai sauce is combined with rice noodles, chicken, and vegetables to make a dish that will delight everyone, from picky eaters to the guests with the most discerning palates.
- Chicken Pasta Casserole With Cheddar Cheese and Bacon. Bacon gives this chicken casserole a smoky flavor that sets it apart from the rest and the combination of cheeses makes the sauce extra creamy.
- Garlic Chicken and Shrimp. The complementary combo of chicken and shrimp make a delicious topper for pasta or rice. Fresh herbs and a generous amount of butter and garlic provide the mouthwatering flavors.
- Shanghai Stir-Fried Noodles With Chicken. Surprise friends and family with these irresistible Shanghainese-style stir-fry that's a snap to fix up. If you can't find this type of noodles, substitute with udon or fettuccine.
- Chicken and Snow Peas in Light Alfredo Sauce With Pasta. Everyday classic alfredo pasta gets an upgrade with this creamy chicken Alfredo pasta. The dish includes boneless chicken thighs, garlic, and snow peas with a rich and creamy sauce.
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese. Chicken and pasta come together in a spicy Buffalo chicken mac and cheese recipe. Hot sauce is added to both the shredded chicken and the cheese sauce, but the cheese tames the heat perfectly.
- Pasta Salad With Chicken and Bacon. Keep cool on a hot summer day with this fabulous main dish salad. Cooked bacon adds flavor and texture to the chicken and pasta salad, along with fresh diced tomatoes, celery, and onion.
130 BEST CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPES IDEAS IN 2021 | CHICKEN ...
133 pins451 followers See details »
BAKED CHICKEN AND ROSEMARY PASTA | CHICKEN.CA
Servings 6Calories 480 per servingTotal Time 45 mins See details »
INCREDIBLE RECIPES - CHEESY BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI | FACEBOOK
See details »
10 BEST BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE - BACON RANCH PASTA - CHICKEN ...
See details »
weeknight time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion casseroles main-dish beef eggs-dairy pasta poultry oven potluck cheese chicken dietary ground-beef meat pasta-rice-and-grains to-go equipment 4-hours-or-less
You'll also love