BANANA MUG CAKE
Simple easy and delicious this Banana Mug Cake is the perfect single serving dessert to perk you up when your sweet tooth is calling!
Provided by Tornadough Alli
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In bowl, or mug itself mix together your flour, sugar and baking powder and salt.
- Stir in your butter, milk, banana, egg and vanilla until combined.
- Microwave for 3 minutes, checking halfway through.
- Let sit to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 868 kcal, Carbohydrate 136 g, Protein 10 g, Fat 34 g, SaturatedFat 20 g, Cholesterol 242 mg, Sodium 352 mg, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 104 g, ServingSize 1 serving
BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE IN A MINUTE
If you like banana bread, cakes that take only about a minute to cook, and things that sound too good to be true, you're really going to enjoy this! Garnish with sliced banana, a dusting of cocoa, or shaved chocolate if you prefer.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Combine ripe banana, brown sugar, white sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, melted butter, milk, and vanilla in a mixing bowl; use a potato masher to mash the mixture into a smooth puree. Add flour and mix until just combined. Stir in walnuts and chocolate chips until evenly mixed.
- Transfer batter evenly into two lightly buttered coffee mugs or cups. Tap a few times on a towel to settle everything down and ensure there are no air pockets.
- Microwave cups, one at a time, until a toothpick comes out clean, about 1 minute.
- Let cool before serving.
- Optional: Garnish each with banana slices and dust with sugar. Brulee the tops with a blowtorch.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 602.4 calories, Carbohydrate 81.2 g, Cholesterol 46.4 mg, Fat 30.4 g, Fiber 4.4 g, Protein 7.5 g, SaturatedFat 13.7 g, Sodium 444.3 mg, Sugar 38.1 g
BANANA MUG CAKE RECIPE
This gooey banana mug cake is the perfect treat to cook yourself when you're feeling a little hungry. It's also a great quick, and easy dessert that you can cook up after dinner.
Provided by Gus
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Firstly, melt the butter in the microwave. (Roughly 10 seconds)
- Beat in the egg and banana.
- Add the dry ingredients, milk, and mix until combined.
- Cook in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Cook further, if not fully cooked.
- Serve & Enjoy
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 245.0 g, Calories 471.0 kcal, Fat 16.8 g, SaturatedFat 9.1 g, TransFat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 196 mg, Sodium 82 mg, Carbohydrate 74 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 42 g, Protein 10 g
BANANA MUG CAKE
- Combine flour, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla sugar in a large microwave-safe mug. Add egg and mix well. Stir in oil, milk, mashed banana, and pecans. Mix well to incorporate all the flour.
- Microwave at high power until cake has risen and is cooked through, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. Remove and allow to cool slightly before eating.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 617.1 calories, Carbohydrate 90.2 g, Cholesterol 187.2 mg, Fat 25.9 g, Fiber 4.6 g, Protein 11.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 385.5 mg, Sugar 54.8 g
BANANA MUG CAKE
This is a super quick mug cake with excellent banana flavor, and just a hint of maple. Fantastic for banana lovers (like me :)
Provided by piano77
Yield 1 , 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine the mashed bananas, maple syrup, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the flour, salt, sugar, and cinnamon. Beat into the wet ingredients.
- Pour the batter into a greased mug.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool slightly before consuming.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380.7, Fat 14, SaturatedFat 1.9, Sodium 158.7, Carbohydrate 62.6, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 38, Protein 3
CHOCOLATE BANANA MUG CAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: banana, chocolate chips, egg, vegetable oil, honey, milk, pure vanilla extract, whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, banana
Provided by Mel Boyajian
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mash banana into a paste then add chocolate chips.
- Whisk together egg, oil, honey, milk, and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Grease 2 small mugs.
- Fill mugs half way with the chocolate batter.
- Divide the banana filling between the 2 mugs.
- Place remaining chocolate batter on top.
- Garnish with sliced banana.
- Microwave on high or 1 minute 10 seconds to 1 minute 25 seconds, or bake in 350˚F (180˚C) oven for 13-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 480 calories, Carbohydrate 67 grams, Fat 20 grams, Fiber 7 grams, Protein 11 grams, Sugar 32 grams
BANANA MICROWAVE MUG CAKE
A gooey, filling snack that is quite healthy, but needs drastic improvements! It took 5 minutes to make without a recipe and needs altering/improving. If anyone knows how it could be better, please tell me!
Provided by elenabyerley
Yield Serves 1
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mash the banana in your mug with a fork, until smooth.
- Add egg, milk and butter (wet ingredients) before mixing well.
- Add the remaining (dry) ingredients, making sure you put the baking powder in last and mix it all together.
- Put in the microwave on high for 2 minutes or more. NOTE: I put my mug in for 2 minutes, the mix was spongey and gooey. Either this was because of the banana making it really moist, or it was undercooked.
More about "banana mug cake recipes"
BANANA MUG CAKE (EASY MUG CAKE RECIPE!) - FIT FOODIE FINDS
4.3/5 (6)Total Time 6 minsCategory DessertCalories 302 per serving
5-INGREDIENT BANANA BREAD MUFFIN IN A MUG - SKINNYTASTE
BANANA MUG CAKE RECIPE NO EGG | BANANA WALNUT CAKE
EASY BANANA MUG CAKE - KIRBIE'S CRAVINGS
BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE | NO BAKE VEGAN BREAKFAST IDEA
5-MINUTE SUPER MOIST BANANA CHOCOLATE MUG CAKES - BAKE & BACON
BANANA BREAD IN A MUG FOR WHEN YOU CRAVE A QUICK ... - BEST MUG …
BANANA MUG CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES.COOKING
BANANA MUG CAKE - LIFE MADE SWEETER
BANANA MUG CAKE RECIPE - THE DINNER BITE
MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE BANANA MUG CAKE | WW MUG CAKE
BANANA MUG CAKE – THE RECIPES MOM | RECIPES FROM AROUND THE …
MICROWAVE BANANA MUG CAKE - THE FLAVOURS OF KITCHEN
BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE RECIPE | 5 MINUTES ONLY - YOUTUBE
EGGLESS BANANA MUG CAKE - BAKE WITH SHIVESH
BEST BANANA RECIPES (20+ AMAZINGLY TASTY WAYS TO USE BANANAS!)
BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE – NUZEST USA
EGGLESS BANANA MUG CAKE | 1 MINUTE MICROWAVE BANANA CAKE
BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE - EASY MICROWAVE RECIPE | KITA ROBERTS
BANANA MUG CAKE | BEAT CRAVINGS THE HEALTHY WAY
MICROWAVE PEANUT BUTTER & BANANA MUG CAKE - BIGGER BOLDER …
BANANA CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE: EASY RECIPE FOR ONE - CHELSWEETS
5-MINUTE BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE | KITCHN
VEGAN BANANA MUG CAKE (MADE IN 5 MINUTES!) | AMBITIOUS KITCHEN
HEALTHY BANANA CAKE IN A MUG - WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS - WHOLLY …
BANANA CAKE IN A MUG - SAVOR THE BEST
BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE (REGULAR OR LOW CARB!) - THIS MOMS MENU
HOW TO MAKE A PERFECT BANANA MUG CAKE IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES
BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE | FOODTALK
BANANA MUG CAKE RECIPE (LOW SUGAR) - SOUTHERN PLATE
MICROWAVE EGGLESS BANANA MUG CAKE - SPICE YOUR LIFE!
HEALTHY BANANA MUG CAKE W/ VIDEO (VEGAN) - THE LIVE-IN KITCHEN
MICROWAVE BANANA MUG CAKE - THE TOASTED PINE NUT
EASY BANANA MUG CAKE RECIPE WITH 5 INGREDIENTS - LIFE BY LEANNA
2-MINUTE BANANA MUG CAKE (YUM!) - MISS WISH
5-MINUTE BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE (VEGAN) - RUNNING ON REAL FOOD
MICROWAVE MUG CAKE RECIPE – EASY MICROWAVE BANANA BREAD MUG …
HEALTHY BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE - NOURISHED BY NUTRITION
EGGLESS BANANA MUG CAKE | KITCHEN AT HOSKINS
BANANA MUG CAKE - SAVOR THE FLAVOUR
BANANA MUG CAKE RECIPE - THE TIMES GROUP
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-1-or-2 #low-protein #desserts #fruit #cakes #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-in-something #tropical-fruit #bananas #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a banana chocolate mug cake?This banana chocolate mug cake comes together in matter of minutes, and is the perfect, easy dessert for one! Whisk together 3 Tbsp flour, 2 Tbsp brown sugar, 1 Tbsp cocoa powder, 3/4 tsp baking powder, and a pinch of salt in a small bowl.
What is the best way to make a banana cake?In bowl, or mug itself mix together your flour, sugar and baking powder and salt. Stir in your butter, milk, banana, egg and vanilla until combined. Microwave for 3 minutes, checking halfway through.
How do you make a mug cake?Begin by spraying a medium/large size mug or bowl with non-stick cooking spray. Then, add the mashed banana, egg, and melted butter to the mug and whisk them together. Add the rest of the ingredients to the mug and mix until combined. Microwave: Place the mug cake into the microwave and cook on high for 60-90 seconds.
How to make banana cake in microwave?An easy, single-portion, banana cake prepared and microwaved in a mug is the perfect quick treat with very little effort. Combine flour, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla sugar in a large microwave-safe mug. Add egg and mix well. Stir in oil, milk, mashed banana, and pecans. Mix well to incorporate all the flour.