BANANA-TOFFEE PICNIC CUPCAKES
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, bananas, water, oil, almond extract and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in toffee bits. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Store loosely covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Cupcake, Sodium 135 mg, Sugar 12 g, TransFat 0 g
BANANA TOFFEE CUPCAKES
- For the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a standard-size muffin pan with 12 cupcake liners.
- Combine the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Cream on medium-high speed until the mixture is light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Scrape down the bowl and add the egg and banana puree. Cream for an additional 3 minutes. Scrape down the bowl, and then add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix for 30 seconds on low speed. Add the toffee bits and buttermilk. Stir on low speed until combined.
- Fill the prepared cupcake liners three-quarters full with batter and bake until golden brown and baked through, about 25 minutes. Cool the cupcakes completely.
- For the filling: Stir the dulce de leche and toffee bits together until fully combined. Place in a pastry bag with a round tip large enough to allow the toffee bits to pass through without becoming lodged.
- For the icing: In a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle, beat the butter on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Add the cream cheese and mix on medium-high speed until well combined and lump free. Scrape down the sides of the mixer bowl and add the powdered sugar. Stir on low speed until well combined. Add the vanilla extract and beat on medium-high speed for 2 minutes. Remove from the mixer and stir in the dulce de leche in by hand to create a marbled appearance. Place in a pastry bag fitted with a large round tip.
- To assemble: Using an apple corer, remove the center core of the cupcakes and fill with dulce de leche toffee filling. Pipe the caramel cream cheese icing generously on top of each cupcake. Using a paring knife, gently poke the freeze-dried ice cream to create separated chunks. Place 4 chunks on top of each cupcake. Dredge the outer rim of each cupcake in the miniature chocolate chips.
BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CAKE
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with baking spray with flour.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, bananas, water, oil, almond extract and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes. Pour into pan. Sprinkle toffee bits evenly over batter.
- Bake 33 to 40 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly in center. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Store loosely covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280, Carbohydrate 40 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 270 mg, Sugar 24 g, TransFat 0 g
- Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Line a bun tin with 8 paper cases. In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and sugar with a pinch of salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg, melted butter and milk for 20 secs; add the mashed banana and beat for a further 5 secs until everything is nicely mixed.
- Pour the banana mix into the flour and fold everything together. Once it is almost combined, add 85g of the white chocolate - the mixture will still look a little lumpy. Spoon the cake mix into the paper cases and bake for 18-20 mins until golden and risen, and a skewer inserted comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining white chocolate over a pan of barely simmering water. Allow to cool a bit, then spread on top of the cakes. Add a couple of slices of banana and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256 calories, Fat 12 grams fat, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 34 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 22 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 5 grams protein, Sodium 0.47 milligram of sodium
More about "banana toffee picnic cupcakes recipes"
BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CUPCAKES - SWEET TOOTH SWEET LIFE
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CUPCAKES - LEAH CLAIRE
Servings 24Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
BANANA-TOFFEE PICNIC CUPCAKES | RECIPE | EAT DESSERT, TOFFEE …
BANANA TOFFEE CUPCAKES – RECIPES NETWORK
BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CUPCAKES | CUPCAKE RECIPES, BANANA CAKE …
BANOFFEE CUPCAKES - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CUPCAKES RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
BANANA CUPCAKES RECIPE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
BANANA TOFFEE | TOFFEE CUPCAKES, CUPCAKE RECIPES, CUPCAKE CAKES
BANANA-TOFFEE CUPCAKES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CUPCAKES
BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CUPCAKES - BIGOVEN
BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CUPCAKES | CUPCAKE RECIPES, BANANA CAKE …
90+ PICNIC DESSERTS - DESSERT RECIPES FOR YOUR SUMMER PARTY!
BANANA TOFFEE CUPCAKES RECIPE | COOKING CHANNEL
TH3LADIES.COM - TH3LADIES.COM
BANANA TOFFEE CUPCAKES - EASY RECIPES, TV SHOWS
COST BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CUPCAKES RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
BANOFFEE CUPCAKES | THE BEST BANANA CUPCAKES RECIPE EVER
BANANA CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CUPCAKES | DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER
BANANA-TOFFEE PICNIC CUPCAKES - AMERICAN RECIPES
BANANA-TOFFEE CUPCAKES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CAKE RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
WALL'S IGA - RECIPE: BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CAKE
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA CUPCAKES - TUTTI DOLCI
BANANA-TOFFEE CUPCAKES RECIPE
BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CUPCAKES | HOW SWEET EATS, DESSERTS, FUN …
BANANA TOFFEE CUPCAKES RECIPE | KITCHEN INFINITY RECIPES
BANANA TOFFEE CUPCAKES - AMERICAN RECIPES
BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CUPCAKES | HEALTHY APERTURE
HARPS FOODS - RECIPE: BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CAKE
BANANA TOFFEE CUPCAKES RECIPE
TOFFEE BANANA CUPCAKES - PURATOS
BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CUPCAKES | SWEET TOOTH, SWEET LIFE
BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CUPCAKES RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
BANANA CARAMEL CUPCAKES WITH CARAMEL CREAM CHEESE FROSTING …
BANANA TOFFEE CUPCAKES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
WRAP OF THE DAY RECIPE BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CAKE - WEBETUTORIAL
BANANA TOFFEE PICNIC CUPCAKES ARCHIVES - SWEET TOOTH SWEET LIFE
You'll also love