CHEESY EGG TOAST PERFECT FOR BREAKFAST RECIPE BY TASTY
- With a spoon, press down on the center of the bread to form a pocket.
- Line the edges of the bread with butter, and crack an egg into the pocket.
- Line the edges of the bread with shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle on salt and pepper, and bake at 400°F (204°C) for 10-15 min. 10 min will have a runny yolk whereas 15 min will have a firmer yolk.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 242 calories, Carbohydrate 3 grams, Fat 19 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 13 grams, Sugar 0 grams
Its not pretty but it is pretty delicious. A once in a blue moon treat! We like to have either hash browns or tater tots, etc. on the side. Sometimes you just want a simple supper and this fits the bill.
Provided by Marie Rayner
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Melt a bit of butter in a large skillet. Once it begins to foam add the eggs, taking care not to break the yolks. Cook according to your preference, flipping them over once. We like the yolks runny and the edges crispy. Season with salt and black pepper and remove to a plate.
- Wipe out the skillet. Butter your slices of bread with the softened butter on one side of each slice. Place two slices into the skillet buttered slice down. Top with one slice of cheese, and then the two eggs. Place the other slice of cheese on top and then the final slice of bread, buttered side up.
- Cook until golden brown on the bottom of the sandwiches. Carefully turn them over and brown them on the other sides.
- Serve hot and cut on the diagonal.
FRIED EGG & CHEESE SANDWICH
I don't care for runny eggs (except eggs benedict) so this hits the spot when I'm in the mood for something more rich and substantial than scrambled eggs, but not gooey (except the cheese). If I have it on hand, I replace one egg with a slice of ham that I fry first.
Provided by Marla Swoffer
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat the butter in a medium-sized non-stick frying pan over medium high heat.
- When it's very hot, crack one egg on one side of the pan and one egg on the other side of the pan.
- Try to keep them from running into each other so that they can be flipped individually.
- CRUCIAL: Poke the yolks with the eggshell (or a fork) so that they run into the whites.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the eggs.
- When eggs have set (edges seem firm), flip carefully.
- I usually end up flipping them a few times to make sure the yolk is thoroughly cooked (it's okay if it's a little soft inside but not runny).
- When almost done, top each egg with a piece of cheese and cover with a lid until melty--watch closely.
- Spread mayo on each slice of toast, top with eggs, and put together.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 726.9, Fat 45.1, SaturatedFat 21, Cholesterol 535.1, Sodium 1273.6, Carbohydrate 47.9, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 3.1, Protein 31.8
FRIED EGGS ON GARLIC TOAST
I love garlic, even for breakfast...so this is a great recipe for me and all the garlic lover's out there. It comes from Leslie Sansone's book Eat Smart, Walk Strong book.
Provided by my3girlz
Yield 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place the diced bread and the garlic in a large bowl and mix together.
- Add 1/4 olive oil and stir the ingredients together.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add the bread and garlic mixture.
- Cook until it begins to sizzle and brown.
- Add the tablespoon of olive oil to the pan (around the bread) and heat for 10 seconds.
- Then crack the eggs on top of the bread (or if you prefer scramble them up in a bowl first and pour over bread) and cook until set (about 2 minutes).
- If desired flip and cook on other side about 30 seconds more.
- Remove the eggs and bread to serving plates and add salsa to skillet.
- Cook until hot and then pour over the eggs.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 464.9, Fat 43.8, SaturatedFat 7.8, Cholesterol 423, Sodium 529.4, Carbohydrate 5.3, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 2.8, Protein 13.7
FRIED EGGS ON TOAST WITH PEPPER JACK AND AVOCADO
- Preheat broiler. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in heavy large broilerproof skillet over medium heat. Crack eggs into skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until egg whites are just set on bottom, about 2 minutes. Remove skillet from heat; top each egg with 1 cheese slice. Broil until cheese just melts, about 1 minute.
- Spread remaining 2 tablespoons butter on toast; top with eggs, then avocado slices. Sprinkle with cilantro.
FRIED CHEESE EGG TOAST
Craving something new to shake up your breakfast routine? Love runny yolks? Then this fast and easy fried cheese egg toast recipe is for you. Be careful though, since it won't be easy going back to that bowl of oatmeal after this. While pan-frying cheese may not sound particularly healthy, as it caramelizes, it gives up a fair amount of butter fat, which stays behind in the pan. This might just be the new way to breakfast!
Provided by Chef John
Categories Breakfast Sandwiches
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese into a nonstick skillet over medium heat, forming a circular shape. Fry until cheese is bubbling and starts to brown around the edges, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle red pepper flakes over the cheese.
- Crack egg over the center. Poke the tip of your spatula through the egg white until some of it runs out and flattens over the pan. Cook until cheese is browned to your liking and egg white starts to set, 3 to 5 minutes more. Scrape up the sides using your spatula and fold them over the yolk. Continue cooking for a few seconds until egg is securely encased but still runny.
- Transfer onto toast and top with green onions. Break open the yolk and sprinkle salt on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256.1 calories, Carbohydrate 14.1 g, Cholesterol 215.8 mg, Fat 15.4 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 15.4 g, SaturatedFat 7.7 g, Sodium 572 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
More about "fried cheese egg toast recipes"
RICOTTA TOAST WITH FRIED EGGS RECIPE | GET CRACKING
CHEESY AVOCADO TOAST WITH A FRIED EGG | MY EVERYDAY …
CHEESE FRIED EGGS 3 WAYS - HEADBANGER'S KITCHEN
BEST FRIED CHEESE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
ONE PAN EGG TOAST - IT WORKS BEAUTIFULLY! – FUTUREDISH
EGG AND CHEESE ON TOAST | TRIED AND TRUE RECIPES
CHEESY BROILED EGGS ON TOAST RECIPE | GET CRACKING
TOAST WITH FRIED EGG RECIPE | CARL'S HOME AND RECIPES
EGG AND CHEESE TOAST : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
FRIED CHEESE EGG TOAST | RECIPE | EGG TOAST, CHEESE FRIES, CHEESE …
FRIED EGG IN TOAST - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PAN-FRIED CHEESY EGG TOASTIES RECIPE | NEW IDEA MAGAZINE
AVOCADO TOAST WITH HERBED GOAT CHEESE AND FRIED EGG
FRIED CHEESE ON TOAST BEST RECIPES
FRIED CHEESE EGG TOAST | RECIPESTY
AIR FRYER EGG TOAST | AIRFRIED.COM
PAN-FRIED EGG + CHEESE SANDWICH WHEN THERE’S NO TOASTER
FRIED CHEESE EGG TOAST | RECIPE | CHEESE FRIES, CHEESE RECIPES ...
DISCOVER FRIED EGG WHITES TOAST 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK
FRIED CHEESE EGG TOAST – THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS (IN A RUT)
FRIED CHEESE EGG TOAST - FOOD WISHES - YOUTUBE
FRIED EGGS TOAST WITH HAM AND CHEESE - MYCOPENHAGENKITCHEN.COM
FRIED EGG ON TOAST RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
FRIED CHEESE EGG TOAST - ZYGEN.NET
FRIED EGG IN TOAST - BOSSKITCHEN.COM
EGG AND CHEESE TOASTS - TOASTER OVEN LOVE
FRIED EGG IN TOAST - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
FRIED CHEESE EGG TOAST - KHIRAYA.LIFE
CHEESY EGG TOAST - THERESCIPES.INFO
FRIED CHEESE TOAST SANDWICH - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
FRIED CHEESE EGG TOAST | RECIPE | EGG TOAST, CHEESE FRIES, YUMMY …
SIMPLE GOAT CHEESE AND EGG TOASTS WITH FRESH PEAS AND DILL
FOOD WISHES VIDEO RECIPES: FRIED CHEESE EGG TOAST – THE …
FRIED EGG TOAST WITH TOMATOES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
FRIED EGG GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH IS SO SATISFYING - SIMPLEMOST
BEST FRIED EGG SANDWICH - SIMPLY SCRATCH
SUPER EASY CHEESE EGG TOAST RECIPE - YOUTUBE
SCRAMBLED EGG DINNER RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
FRIED EGG ON TOAST RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
RECIPE: FRIED EGG & CHEESE SANDWICHES WITH SPICY MAYO
FRIED CHEESE EGG TOAST - BREAKFAST SANDWICH RECIPES
You'll also love