BARBEQUE SAUCE FOR MEAT SANDWICHES
This makes good pork sandwiches when heated with 1 to 1 1/2 lbs of shredded cooked pork loin. I increase it about twelve times to make BBQ pork sandwiches for graduation open houses.
Provided by LESLIEKAE1
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Stir ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, honey, butter, mustard, lemon juice, chili powder, and garlic powder together in a saucepan over medium heat; simmer until hot, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 103.5 calories, Carbohydrate 22.2 g, Cholesterol 5.1 mg, Fat 2.3 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 552.2 mg, Sugar 20 g
BARBECUE BEEF SANDWICHES
These full-flavored sandwiches really hit the spot after a busy day. They're easy to make and have a fantastic blend of seasonings-no one can eat just one!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add all remaining ingredients except buns. Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. Serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts :
BBQ BEEF SANDWICHES
After years of searching, I found a BBQ sandwich recipe that's a hit with all my family and friends. It's easy to freeze for future meals ... if there's any left over. -Rebecca Rohland, Medford, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Pour ketchup mixture over roast. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender., Remove meat and shred with two forks. Skim fat from cooking juices. Return meat to slow cooker; heat through. Using a slotted spoon, serve beef on buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 354 calories, Fat 12g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 805mg sodium, Carbohydrate 37g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 24g protein.
BARBECUE BEEF FOR SANDWICHES
This recipe has been a family favorite for 35 years. Serve on hamburger buns that have been buttered on both halves, and lightly browned under broiler. Freeze some for lunches or dinner in a hurry.
Provided by VFBAUER
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place roast in a large covered pan. Roast at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 2 hours, or until the meat falls apart and shreds easily.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions, and saute until onions become translucent.
- Stir in vinegar and chili sauce. Fill empty chili sauce bottle with water, shake, and pour liquid into skillet. Mix in brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, cayenne pepper, and garlic. Cook sauce over low heat, stirring often, until thickened.
- With two forks, shred roasted beef. Stir meat into the sauce in the skillet, and simmer for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 199.6 calories, Carbohydrate 4.9 g, Cholesterol 52.9 mg, Fat 13.3 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 14.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 207 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
ZESTY BARBECUE BEEF SANDWICHES
- In large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire and liquid smoke.
- Stir in salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place chuck roast in a slow cooker.
- Pour ketchup mixture over chuck roast, cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove chuck roast from cooker, shred with a fork and return to slow cooker.
- Stir meat to evenly coat with sauce; continue cooking approximately 1 hour.
- Spoon meat onto toasted buns and top with additional barbecue sauce, as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 381.6, Fat 11.1, SaturatedFat 4.6, Cholesterol 99.8, Sodium 789, Carbohydrate 34.4, Fiber 1, Sugar 14.2, Protein 36.6
BARBECUED ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat all sauce ingredients to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir beef into sauce. Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until beef is hot. Fill buns with beef mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340, Carbohydrate 30 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 24 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Sandwich, Sodium 550 mg, Sugar 9 g, TransFat 1 g
SPICY BARBECUED ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES
Enjoy dinner tonight with these cheesy sandwiches made with roast beef cooked in BBQ sauce and chunky salsa - ready in just 15 minutes.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In 10-inch skillet, mix salsa and barbecue sauce. Stir in beef. Cook over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture is hot.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly onto bottom halves of buns. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over each. Cover with top halves of buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 550, Carbohydrate 62 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 29 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 Sandwich, Sodium 1220 mg, Sugar 18 g, TransFat 1 g
More about "barbeque sauce for meat sandwiches recipes"
BARBEQUE SAUCE FOR MEAT SANDWICHES | TIPSBISNISSEO.NET
BBQ LOOSE MEAT SANDWICHES - COOKIES FOOD PRODUCTS INC.
BARBECUE MEAT LOAF SANDWICHES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BARBEQUE SAUCE FOR MEAT SANDWICHES - BBQ SAUCE RECIPES
PULLED BARBECUE BEEF SANDWICHES | RECIPE | BEEF SANDWICH, …
BBQ BEEF SANDWICHES - STUCK ON SWEET
SLOW COOKER BBQ BEEF SANDWICHES - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
17 BEST BBQ SANDWICH RECIPES [GRILLED CHICKEN, PULLED …
10 BEST HOMEMADE BARBECUE SAUCE SANDWICHES RECIPES
BARBEQUE SAUCE FOR MEAT SANDWICHES - PLAIN.RECIPES
BARBEQUE SAUCE FOR MEAT SANDWICHES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CAROLINA BBQ PORK SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE BEST MEATLOAF SANDWICH RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
15 WAYS TO USE BOTTLED BARBEQUE SAUCE | ALLRECIPES
BARBECUE SANDWICHES - FRAMED COOKS
BBQ BEEF SANDWICHES OR PULLED BEEF, A GREAT BARBECUE …
TOP 10 BARBECUE BRISKET SAUCE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHICKEN BARBEQUE SANDWICHES - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
BARBEQUE SAUCE FOR MEAT SANDWICHES
BARBEQUE SAUCE FOR MEAT SANDWICHES | RECIPE | MEAT SANDWICH, …
HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE: EASY & DELICIOUS RECIPE
BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE FOR PULLED PORK - THERESCIPES.INFO
20+ RECIPES WITH A BOTTLE OF BBQ SAUCE | EATINGWELL
10 BEST DELI MEAT SANDWICH RECIPES | YUMMLY
SAUCE MEAT SANDWICH - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
BBQ BEEF SANDWICHES - HOT ROD'S RECIPES
BARBEQUE SAUCE FOR MEAT SANDWICHES THE BEST RECIPES
MEAT LOAF WITH BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
BARBECUE BEEF SANDWICHES - RECIPE GIRL®
BARBECUE BEEF SANDWICHES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
THE ULTIMATE RIB SANDWICH RECIPE - BARBECUEBIBLE.COM
A&W BBQ BEEF SANDWICHES RECIPE - SECRET COPYCAT RESTAURANT …
MAKE YOU FAMOUS FRIED BARBEQUE MEATLOAF SANDWICHES
BARBECUED-BEEF SANDWICHES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BARBECUE CHICKEN SANDWICHES - RICARDO CUISINE
BARBEQUE SAUCE FOR MEAT SANDWICHES - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
BARBECUE BEEF SANDWICH RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
BARBECUE BEEF SANDWICH SAUCE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
LOOSE MEAT SANDWICH (MAID-RITE COPYCAT) - CULINARY HILL
LOOSE MEAT SANDWICHES RECIPE (JUST LIKE MAID-RITE) - DINNER, THEN …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is barbeque sauce and how do you use it?Bottled barbeque sauce is dressed up with rich brown sugar and tangy vinegar before cooking low and slow with these chicken breasts. Enjoy as-is with your favorite sides, or shred the chicken and serve on top of a baked potato. This stir-fry sauce recipe may be untraditional, but it sure is delicious over steamed rice and fresh vegetables.
How do you make a BBQ sandwich with coleslaw?In a saucepan, whisk the ketchup, cola, vinegar, hot sauce, molasses and cornstarch and bring to a boil. Simmer over moderate heat, stirring, until glossy and thick, 8 minutes; keep warm. Pile the pork on the buns and top with the barbecue sauce and coleslaw. Close the sandwiches and serve, passing the habanero vinegar at the table.
Can I add BBQ sauce to shredded beef sandwiches?I thickened the sauce on the stovetop but ended up adding bottled barbecue sauce. This should be called "Shredded Beef Sandwiches" as they are definitely NOT barbecued. I suggest using crushed tomatoes rather than diced omitting the extra water and swapping brown sugar or molasses for white sugar.
What are the best BBQ sausage sandwiches?No BBQ recipe list is complete without Sloppy Joes, and this BBQ sausage Sloppy Joe sandwich isn’t only one of the best out there, it’s also among the quickest to make. Italian sausage links, sweet and sour BBQ sauce mixture, and hidden vegetables make this sandwich a well-rounded and delicious meal.