Who can resist velvety chocolate -- bittersweet, milk, or white -- topped with nuts, candy, or dried fruit? Try one of these bark variations (or experimentwith your own favorite flavors): Movie Theater Bark; Dried Cherry and Orange Peel Bark; S'mores Bark; Peppermint Bark; Lime and Macadamia Nut Bark; Pistachio, Dried Cranberry, and Toasted-Coconut Bark; Cookies-and-Cream Bark; Crackly Two-Tone Bark; Peanut Butter Swirl Bark.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes one 9-by-12 1/2-inch sheet
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Coat a 9-by-12 1/2-inch rimmed baking sheet withcooking spray, and line with parchment, leaving anoverhang on ends.
- Melt chocolate in a double boileror a heatproof bowl setover a pan of simmering water,stirring. Pour into baking sheet,and spread in an even layer.
- Immediately sprinkle toppingsover chocolate. Refrigerateuntil firm, about 1 hour.Peel off parchment, and breakbark into pieces.
EASY CHOCOLATE BARK
Create a delicious homemade chocolate bark with our easy, versatile recipe. We've decorated it using salty pretzel pieces and crunchy honeycomb
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Dessert, Treat
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Melt the chocolate in short bursts in the microwave, stirring every 20 secs, until smooth. Spoon onto a parchment-lined baking tray and smooth over with a spatula to make a thinnish layer, around 35 x 20cm.
- Sprinkle over the chocolate chips along with the pieces of pretzel and honeycomb, then chill until solid. For neat slices, remove the bark from the fridge and leave for a minute to come to room temperature. Use a sharp knife to cut it into shards (if it's fridge cold, the chocolate will snap rather than cut).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 116 calories, Fat 7 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 10 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 6 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, Sodium 0.13 milligram of sodium
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an 11x17-inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread saltine crackers on baking sheet in a single layer, salted sides up.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in a saucepan; melt together over medium heat, stirring well until mixture turns a caramel color, about 5 minutes. Pour caramel mixture over crackers and spread evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just bubbly, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool briefly.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes. Pour chocolate over crackers and spread evenly.
- Transfer baking sheet to the refrigerator and chill until bark hardens, about 1 hour. Break bark up into pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 119.8 calories, Carbohydrate 12.6 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 7.8 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 80.6 mg, Sugar 9.9 g
More about "basic bark recipes"
CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES - 5 MINUTES, 6+ WAYS - CRAZY …
Ratings 6Calories 160 per servingCategory Dessert
CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
25+ CHRISTMAS BARK RECIPES - EASY CHOCOLATE BARKS
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
EASY BUCKEYE BARK RECIPE (MADE WITH 3 INGREDIENTS) - I ...
10 BEST CHOCOLATE BARK WITH SALTINE CRACKERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
20 CHRISTMAS BARK RECIPES | THE HAPPIER HOMEMAKER
QUICK + EASY BARK RECIPES AND IDEAS - PILLSBURY.COM
EASY S'MORES BARK RECIPE - COOKING LSL
RECIPES AND JOY: OREO COOKIE BARK
BASIC BARK RECIPE | RECIPE | CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPE, BARK ...
10+ EASY YOGURT BARK RECIPES | EATINGWELL
50 EASY DESSERT BARK RECIPES: DELICIOUS DESSERTS
OUR 25 BEST CHRISTMAS BARK RECIPES I TASTE OF HOME
9 BEST CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHRISTMAS BARK 5 WAYS | KITCHN
14 BARK AND BRITTLE RECIPES - BON APPéTIT RECIPE | BON …
EASY CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES & IDEAS | FOOD & WINE
EASY CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
25 EASY BARK RECIPES - WINE & GLUE | BARK RECIPES EASY ...
25 HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES | MYRECIPES
EASY SNOWMAN BARK - MARIA'S MIXING BOWL
QUICK AND EASY CANDY BARK RECIPES
EASY CHRISTMAS BARK RECIPE - BACK FOR SECONDS
BEST HOMEMADE HOLIDAY BARK RECIPES RECIPES, NEWS, TIPS AND ...
TWO INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE BARK - I AM BAKER
10 BEST ALMOND BARK RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
EASY PEPPERMINT BARK RECIPE - ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS! - CRAZY ...
BASIC BARK - MARTHA.COM
EASY REESE'S BARK RECIPE (PERFECT FOR HOLIDAY GIFTS ...
EASY EASTER BARK RECIPE - MASHED
FIVE-INGREDIENT HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPE - PUREWOW
CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
EASY BIRTHDAY CAKE BARK RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
EASY CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES WITH 6 INGREDIENTS OR LESS ...
FROZEN YOGURT BARK - THE CONSCIOUS PLANT KITCHEN - TCPK
20 OF THE BEST BARK RECIPES - OH MY! SUGAR HIGH
BASIC BARK RECIPE | RECIPE | CHOCOLATE ALMONDS, CHOCOLATE ...
CHOCOLATE WALNUTS BASIC BARK - EASY AND SIMPLE RECIPE
EASY EASTER CANDY BARK RECIPE WITH PEEPS | FOODTALK
20 CHRISTMAS BARK RECIPES - THE IMAGINATION TREE
RED WHITE AND BLUE BARK - THE CHUNKY CHEF
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE BARK - EASY CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPE
EASY BARK RECIPES CHRISTMAS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY BARK RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Is this chocolate bark recipe easy to make?This chocolate bark recipe is so easy to make, and I bet you have all of the ingredients in your pantry already. Today, I’m sharing my favorite chocolate bark recipe, plus tips on how to change it up.
What do you put in Christmas bark?Christmas bark is the perfect holiday treat—easy to make and endlessly versatile. Take a look at our best bark recipe ideas that feature all sorts of fun flavors. There are incredible surprises in this festive bark, including dark chocolate, candy canes and cream-filled cookies.
What kind of bark do you put on a peanut butter cup?Pure dark chocolate and peanut butter chips topped with chopped Reese’s cups makes for perfect Peanut Butter Cup Bark. 46. Mickey and Minnie Mouse Chocolate Bark Transform plain chocolate bark easily into Mickey and Minnie Mouse Bark by adding chocolate chips and dark chocolate wafers.
How long does it take to make Christmas bark?Just melt some chocolate (or almond bark candy), spread it on a tray, and scatter over your choice of toppings. You can make as much or as little as you like in under 10 minutes, and it’s excellent for festive gift giving. No matter if you’ve been naughty or nice, you’ll love these Christmas bark recipes.