THE MOST AMAZING WHITE CUPCAKES
White Cupcakes that are perfectly soft, flavorful, light, and airy. Skip the boxed mix and make this easy one-bowl recipe at home!
Provided by Rachel Farnsworth
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Line 2 muffin tins with cupcake liners. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to cream the butter and sugar together. Beat in almond extract. Beat in eggs and buttermilk. until mixture is smooth.
- Add in baking powder and salt and mix in briefly, until just combined. Slowly beat in cake flour just until the mixture is smooth.
- Fill each cupcake half of the way full. Bake at 350 for 14 to 18 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before frosting with your favorite frosting.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 cupcake, Calories 129 kcal, Carbohydrate 17 g, Protein 2 g, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Cholesterol 14 mg, Sodium 88 mg, Sugar 8 g
SIMPLE WHITE CUPCAKES
This is great to make with the kids because it's so EASY. It's not the "best" cake in the world, but it's easy and no fuss. I usually gently fold in some sprinkles so that it's "confetti" cake and the kids think it's great fun!
Provided by CandyTX
Yield 12 cupcakes, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a 12-muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in the milk until batter is smooth. Pour or spoon batter into the liners.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Cake is done when it springs back to the touch.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210, Fat 9, SaturatedFat 5.4, Cholesterol 52.8, Sodium 137.8, Carbohydrate 29.4, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 16.8, Protein 3.1
EASY WHITE CUPCAKES
Easy white cupcakes are soft, delicate, and surprisingly simple to make from scratch. These moist and light-as-air cupcakes are perfect for weddings, events, and birthdays.
Provided by Heather
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line cupcake pan with liners. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk (or sift) together the dry ingredients: cake flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Add butter and granulated sugar to a large bowl. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, cream together until light and fluffy, about one minute. Add vanilla and beat until incorporated. Then, add egg whites and beat until light and fluffy, about one minute.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture in thirds, alternating with the milk, just until each ingredient is incorporated and batter is smooth. Do not overmix.
- Divide batter between 15 cupcake liners, filling each about 2/3 full. Bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring cupcakes to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- In a large bowl, add room temperature butter and beat until creamy, about one minute.
- Add confectioner's sugar and slowly mix until ingredients are fully combined. Then, whip at high speed for 2-3 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract, salt, and heavy cream and whip for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add additional heavy cream as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Pipe or spread frosting with a knife onto cupcakes and serve.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 cupcake, Calories 423 kcal, Carbohydrate 58 g, Protein 3 g, Fat 21 g, SaturatedFat 13 g, Cholesterol 56 mg, Sodium 276 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 48 g
ULTIMATE WHITE CUPCAKES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and position a rack in the middle of the oven. Line one 12-cup standard muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl. Stir the milk and vanilla together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add the butter to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or in a large bowl if using a handheld electric mixer).
- Mix on low speed until the butter is smooth, about 1 minute. Gradually beat in 1/2 cup of the sugar. Increase the speed to high and beat until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low. Add about one-third of the flour mixture and beat until just combined. Add half the milk mixture and beat until smooth. Repeat, adding flour, then milk, and then the rest of the flour, stopping and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat briefly to make a smooth batter.
- Put the egg whites in a clean bowl. Whip on high speed until foamy. Gradually add the remaining 1/4 cup sugar and continue to beat until the egg whites are glossy and hold stiff peaks, about 10 minutes. Fold the whites into the batter in three batches. Divide the cake batter evenly between the liners.
- Bake until a tester inserted in the center of the cakes comes out clean, rotating the tin about halfway through, about 20 minutes.
- Cool the cupcakes on a rack in the tin for 10 minutes, and then remove from the tin. Cool on the rack completely.
CLASSIC WHITE CAKE
- The fine moist crumb of this cake complements any type of filling and frosting -- the perfect celebratory cake.
- Set a rack at the middle level of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar for about 5 minutes, until light and fluffy. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside. Combine egg whites, milk and vanilla extract. Add 1/3 of the flour mixture to butter mixture then add half the milk mixture. Continue to alternate beginning and ending with flour mixture. Scrape bowl and beater often. Pour batter into prepared pan(s) and smooth top with a metal spatula. Bake cake(s) about 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center emerges clean. Cool in pan on a rack for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a rack, remove paper and let cool completely.
- CLASSIC YELLOW CAKE Substitute 3 large eggs and 1 egg yolk for all of the egg whites above.
- 2 (9-inch) diameter by 1 1/2-inch deep layer pans or 1 (13 by 9 by 2-inch) pan, buttered and bottoms lined with parchment or waxed paper.
SIMPLE WHITE CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x9 inch pan or line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Finally stir in the milk until batter is smooth. Pour or spoon batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven. For cupcakes, bake 20 to 25 minutes. Cake is done when it springs back to the touch.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208.6 calories, Carbohydrate 29.4 g, Cholesterol 52.1 mg, Fat 8.9 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.3 g, Sodium 141.8 mg, Sugar 17.3 g
It's easy to dress up these tender white cupcakes for a variety of occasions. Perfect for bridal and baby showers! Make it your way with the variation below.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. In medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat shortening with electric mixer on medium speed 30 seconds. Gradually add sugar, about 1/3 cup at a time, beating well after each addition and scraping bowl occasionally. Beat 2 minutes longer. Add egg whites, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. On low speed, alternately add flour mixture, about one-third at a time, and milk, about half at a time, beating just until blended.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, filling each with about 3 tablespoons batter or until about two-thirds full.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pans; place on cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Frost with desired frosting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180, Carbohydrate 26 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Cupcake, Sodium 125 mg, Sugar 15 g, TransFat 1 g
BASIC WHITE CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter baking pan. Line bottom with parchment paper; butter paper, and dust with flour, tapping out any excess. Set aside.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl, and set aside. Combine milk and vanilla in another bowl, and set aside. Beat butter in the bowl of an electric mixture fitted with the paddle attachment until pale and creamy. Add sugar in a steady stream, and continue beating until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Reduce speed to low. Add dry ingredients in 3 batches, alternating with the milk mixture and starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Be careful to avoid overbeating. Set aside.
- In a clean bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold a third of the whites into batter until combined. Fold in remaining whites in 2 batches.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, and smooth top with a metal spatula. Bake until a tester inserted near the center comes out clean and the cake springs back when pressed lightly in the center, 35 to 45 minutes. Transfer to wire rack; cool 15 minutes before unmolding. Butter wire rack. Loosen cake sides with a paring knife, and invert cake onto greased rack. Reinvert to prevent it from splitting. Cool completely before using or storing in the freezer.
BASIC WHITE CUPCAKES
- Beat first 6 ingredients at low speed with an electric mixer just until dry ingredients are moistened. Increase speed to medium and beat 2 minutes or until batter is smooth, stopping to scrape bowl as needed.
- Place paper baking cups in muffin pans, and coat with cooking spray; spoon batter evenly into baking cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove cupcakes from pans to wire racks to cool.
- They used Pillbury Moist Supreme Classic White Cake Mix.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 121.8, Fat 4.8, SaturatedFat 1.8, Cholesterol 21.1, Sodium 180.5, Carbohydrate 17.6, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 12.5, Protein 1.9
More about "basic white cupcakes recipes"
BASIC WHITE CUPCAKES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
3.7/5 (12)Total Time 1 hr 50 minsServings 24
- Beat first 6 ingredients at low speed with an electric mixer just until dry ingredients are moistened. Increase speed to medium, and beat 2 minutes or until batter is smooth, stopping to scrape bowl as needed.
- Place paper baking cups in muffin pans, and coat with cooking spray; spoon batter evenly into baking cups, filling each two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove cupcakes from pans to wire racks, and cool 1 hour or until completely cool.
- Coconut Cupcakes: Prepare Basic White Cupcakes as directed. Spread evenly with Coconut Buttercream, and sprinkle with sweetened flaked coconut.
WHITE CUPCAKES RECIPE | WILTON
CLASSIC VANILLA CUPCAKES RECIPE | GET CRACKING
VANILLA CUPCAKES - A MOIST WHITE CUPCAKE RECIPE YOU …
PERFECT VANILLA CUPCAKE RECIPE (VIDEO)
BASIC WHITE CAKE - BRIANA THOMAS
EASY HOMEMADE VANILLA CUPCAKES RECIPE | MOIST, …
SIMPLE WHITE CUPCAKES WITH CREAMY FROSTING - BETTER …
WHITE CAKE RECIPE FROM SCRATCH (SOFT AND FLUFFY)
EASY VANILLA CUPCAKE RECIPE | MOIST & FLUFFY VANILLA …
BASIC WHITE CUPCAKES RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
THE BEST VANILLA CUPCAKE RECIPE - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
SIMPLE WHITE CAKE RECIPE (FROM SCRATCH) - OUT OF THE BOX BAKING
20 AMAZING RECIPES THAT START WITH A WHITE CAKE MIX
SIMPLE WHITE CAKE OR CUPCAKES | HOMEMADE FOOD JUNKIE
THE BEST WHITE CUPCAKES (STARTING WITH A CAKE MIX)
PERFECT WHITE CUPCAKES FROM SCRATCH - GOODIE GODMOTHER
MOIST & FLUFFY WHITE CUPCAKES WITH A HINT OF ALMOND- SO EASY TO …
PERFECT WHITE CUPCAKES, MOIST WHITE CUPCAKES | BAKER BETTIE
VANILLA CUPCAKES (THAT ACTUALLY STAY MOIST) | RECIPETIN EATS
SIMPLE WHITE CAKE RECIPE (FROM SCRATCH) (2022)
EASY WHITE CUPCAKES RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
SIMPLY PERFECT VANILLA CUPCAKES - BAKING A MOMENT
CUPCAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
EASY WHITE CUPCAKES - THE FIRST YEAR
CLASSIC WHITE CAKE RECIPE
BASIC WHITE CAKE & CONFETTI CUPCAKES- VEGAN BAKING BASICS
PERFECT VANILLA CUPCAKES (RECIPE & VIDEO) - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
THE BEST WHITE CAKE RECIPE - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
10 BEST WHITE CUPCAKES WITH FILLING RECIPES | YUMMLY
BASIC WHITE CUPCAKES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
WHITE CUPCAKE RECIPE • A TABLE FULL OF JOY
TRY THIS EASY 4TH OF JULY BUNDT CAKE RECIPE THAT LOOKS LIKE A FIREWORK ...
THE BEST WHITE CAKE RECIPE - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
BASIC WHITE CUPCAKES - AMERICAN RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
BASIC WHITE CUPCAKES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
#time-to-make #course #preparation #for-large-groups #cupcakes #desserts #cakes #dietary #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love