BEST BARBECUE RIBS EVER
Provided by Katie Lee Biegel
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine the brown sugar, chili powder, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, the oregano, cayenne, garlic powder and onion powder in a small bowl and rub the mixture on both sides of the ribs. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. In a roasting pan, combine the broth and vinegar. Add the ribs to the pan. Cover with foil and tightly seal. Bake 2 hours. Remove the ribs from the pan and place them on a platter. Pour the liquid from the pan into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to a simmer and cook until reduced by half. Add the barbecue sauce.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium high. Put the ribs on the grill and cook about 5 minutes on each side, until browned and slightly charred. Cut the ribs between the bones and toss them in a large bowl with the sauce. Serve hot.
BARBECUED BEEF RIBS
These tender, slow-cooked beef ribs with a tangy sauce are a cinch to make. They're great for picnics and parties. -Erin Glass, White Hall, Maryland
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place onion and water in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown ribs in batches. Add to slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 5-6 hours or until meat is tender., In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. , Remove ribs from slow cooker; discard cooking juices. Return ribs to slow cooker. Pour sauce over top. Cook, covered, on high 25-30 minutes or until ribs are nicely coated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359 calories, Fat 14g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 55mg cholesterol, Sodium 860mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (33g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 18g protein.
BARBECUED BEEF RIBS
Just before being served, these ribs are grilled, imparting a crisp, charred crust and an inviting whiff of wood smoke.
Provided by Steven Raichlen
Categories dinner, main course
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 18
- For the ribs: Heat the oven to 325 degrees. Season the ribs all over with salt. In a large Dutch oven or other heavy pot, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add the ribs and brown on all sides, turning with tongs, 5 minutes a side. Transfer to a platter and pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat.
- Add the onion, carrots, garlic, lemon grass and ginger to the pot. Cook over high heat until lightly browned, 3 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar and 3 cups water, and bring to a boil. Return the ribs to the pot, immersing them in the liquid. Tightly cover and bake, turning the ribs once or twice until very tender, about 3 1/2 hours. Let the ribs cool in the liquid, then drain well. (Ribs can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours.)
- For the glaze: In a heavy saucepan, combine all the glaze ingredients and simmer over medium heat until thick, about 10 minutes. Strain.
- Prepare a grill for direct grilling over high heat. Brush and oil the grate. Cook the ribs until dark brown all over, 3 to 5 minutes a side, basting with the glaze. Serve with the remaining glaze drizzled on top or passed separately in a bowl.
BEEF RIBS - A BEAUTIFUL BARBECUE
The aroma wafting through your neighborhood of barbecuing beef ribs, will be inviting enough to entice drivers to pull over to the curb. They will look for the "new barbecue-shack" in town. They may knock on your door when they have tracked you down. Serve with generous helpings of garlic-bread, mixed green salad, corn on the cob, condiments of your preference, and beverages of your choice. This barbecue sauce may be a bit spicy, so keep lots of chopped lettuce on hand to cut the heat. Preparation time does not include the overnight marinating process. This process is essential to allow all of the flavours to meld into a beautiful thing. The additional bonus is that if your barbecue plans are washed out by rain, you can still bake the beef ribs in your oven roaster, with sauce poured over.
Provided by TOOLBELT DIVA
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- NOTE: Prepare Barbecue Sauce/Marinade one day before your intended BBQ dinner.
- BARBECUE SAUCE/MARINADE: Skin tomato and cut into quarters.
- Peel onion and cut into cubes for easy processing.
- Remove all the seeds from the lemon; cut into smaller pieces.
- Place first FIVE ingredients, in a food processor, dropping through the chute, pieces at a time, and process until smooth.
- Place contents from food processor, plus next SIX ingredients, into a two-quart saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat to low, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until liquid reduces by about 1/4.
- Add final SEVEN ingredients.
- Continue to simmer, stirring frequently, for an additional 10 minutes, or until liquid thickens.
- Cover saucepan; turn off heat, do not remove from stove burner, but allow to cool down naturally, stirring occasionally.
- When cool to the touch, pour barbecue sauce/marinade over beef ribs.
- Cover the container, and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Turn the meat from time to time to keep the beef ribs well covered with the sauce.
- Remove container from refrigerator the next day.
- TO BARBECUE: Prepare your brill to HOT heat.
- Remove beef ribs from the marinade and let drain in a colander over a bowl, while grill is heating to HOT.
- Place on HOT grill, and cook, brushing as required with barbecue sauce/marinade, to prevent burning, until beef ribs are done to taste.
- About 5- 6 minutes for RARE; 8 minutes for MEDIUM and 10-12 minutes for WELL DONE.
BBQ BEEF RIBS
- Prepare the grill for indirect heat using hickory and charcoal and heat to 250 degrees F.
- Place the ribs on a clean cutting board and pull off the membrane, the thin fatty skin that lines the underside of the ribs. Trim the ribs of excess fat and meat.
- For the rub: Whisk together 2 tablespoons salt, brown sugar, paprika, chile powder, cumin and pepper. Rub the beef ribs with the seasoning and place on a sheet tray, cover with plastic wrap, and if time, let marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- For the glaze: Add the maple syrup, apple juice, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, chile powder, cayenne, salt and pepper to a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer. Cook until syrupy, about 8 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon on occasion.
- Remove the ribs from the refrigerator. Place the ribs meatier-side-down on the grill away from the coals. Cook the beef 3 hours, adding more coals as needed. Turn and cook until the ribs "bend" and the meat easily separates from the bone using a fork, about 45 minutes more. Brush on the glaze to the ribs and cook for another 5 minutes. Remove and slice into individual ribs.
WAYNE'S FAMOUS BEEF RIBS
Delicious, fall off the bone Beef Ribs with a tangy, sweet sauce, smoked on the barbecue, this is my Husband's much sought after recipe for Beef Ribs.
Provided by Leslie
Yield 8-10 ribs, 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place ribs in a large pot of water and simmer covered for approx 3 hours or until tender.
- These ribs will be smoked on the grill, so you will need to soak approximately 1/2 cup of oak or wood chips in water now, until you are ready to grill.
- Mix sauce with brown sugar, molasses and curry powder. Remove ribs from pot and baste with sauce.
- Pre-heat barbecue grill to medium-low and add oak chips to coal, or under grill, and place ribs on grill.
- Grill approximately 15 minutes per side with lid down to smoke.
- Baste ribs periodically with more sauce while grilling.
- Enjoy the most succulent beef ribs you have ever had!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 38, Fat 0.4, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 193.3, Carbohydrate 8.3, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 5.6, Protein 0.4
BARBECUED BEEF RIBS
- Prepare grill.
- On a steamer rack set over simmering water steam beef ribs, covered, 20 minutes.
- While ribs are steaming, in a small saucepan cook garlic in oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until golden. Stir in ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and curry powder and simmer, stirring, until thickened slightly, about 1 minute.
- Transfer ribs to a large plate and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Grill ribs on a rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals, meat sides down, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Grill ribs on edges until golden, about 2 minutes on each edge, and grill, bone sides down, until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Brush ribs with barbecue sauce and grill, continuing to baste, until barely charred, about 1 minute on each side.
More about "beef ribs a beautiful barbecue recipes"
HOW TO MAKE BARBECUED BEEF RIBS STEP-BY-STEP - THE …
Author Derrick Riches
BARBECUE BEEF RIBS | LEITE'S CULINARIA
OUR 30 BEST BBQ RIBS RECIPES—MESSY AND PERFECT FOR …
BARBECUED BEER-BRAISED BEEF RIBS - SOBEYS INC.
BEEF RIBS IN BBQ SAUCE - SLOW COOKED SHORT RIBS!
STICKY BARBECUED BEEF RIBS RECIPE - TIM LOVE | FOOD
BEST EASY OVEN BAKED BEEF RIBS RECIPE - DIVAS CAN COOK
BEEF RIB RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
9 TASTY BEEF RIB RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
HOW TO BARBECUE BEEF RIBS ON THE GRILL - DELISHABLY
BARBECUED BEEF BACK RIBS | LEITE'S CULINARIA
BEEF BBQ RIBS RECIPE - BBC FOOD
BEST MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH BBQ RIB RECIPES RECIPES, NEWS, TIPS …
SLOW COOKER BEEF RIBS - BAKING MISCHIEF
BEST BBQ BEEF RIBS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BBQ BEEF RIBS - ASADO STYLE - PETER'S FOOD ADVENTURES
BBQ & GRILLED BEEF RIB RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BAKED BEEF BACK RIBS (EASY NO-FUSS BBQ RIBS!) - BAKE IT WITH LOVE
GRILLED BEEF RIBS WITH SMOKY-SWEET BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE
SMOKED BEEF RIBS JUICY & TENDER – EASY RECIPE
THE BEST BEEF RIBS FOR GRILLING | MYRECIPES
BBQ BEEF RIBS | TRAEGER WOOD FIRED GRILLS
BARBECUED RIBS (THE BEST) | RICARDO
THE BEST OVEN BAKED BEEF RIBS - KITCHEN DIVAS
OVEN BAKED BBQ BEEF RIBS - JULIAS SIMPLY SOUTHERN
BEEF RIB RUB RECIPE - EASY AND DELICIOUS - GRILL MASTER UNIVERSITY
SMOKED BEEF RIBS - OWN THE GRILL
BEEF RIBS WITH BARBECUE SAUCE - FOOD CHANNEL
INSTANT POT BEEF RIBS - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - INSTANT POT
BARBECUE RIBS RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
GRILLING BEEF RIBS RECIPE ON A GAS GRILL
GRILLED BEEF RIBS SMOTHERED IN COLA BARBECUE SAUCE - RICARDO
10 BEST BEEF RIB RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
GRILLED BEEF RIBS - 40 APRONS
12 BEST SMOKED BEEF RECIPES [EASY BARBECUE IDEAS]
INSTANT POT BEEF RIBS | RECIPELION.COM
BARBECUE BEEF RIBS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
GRILLED TENDER JUICY BONELESS BEEF RIBS - GIRLS CAN GRILL
TEXAS BBQ BEEF RIBS RECIPE – E3 RANCH & CO.
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are the best ribs to cook at a barbecue?Pork ribs are pretty ubiquitous. However, it's pretty uncommon these days to go to a barbecue where beef ribs are served. They should be served more often because they're fantastic! If you want to do something a little different, that's very easy to barbecue and very delicious, I suggest giving beef ribs a try.
How to cook beef ribs in a spicy rub?All you need is a slab of beef ribs, an easy spice rub recipe, a barbecue, and time to cook them at a low temperature for a few hours. Make your spice rub. I prefer 1/4 cup of garlic salt, 1-2 tablespoons of freshly cracked pepper, and 2 tablespoons of black truffle salt.
How to cook beef ribs in an oven?For this oven baked beef rib recipe you will need the full slab of ribs which will definitely work the best. For the record, short ribs are primarily cooked by braising, slowly cooked in a covered pot with minimal liquid. Braising is also what happens to these full slab ribs while they are wrapped in the tinfoil, slowly cooking inside the oven.
How long does it take to cook beef ribs on Grill?Beef ribs will take about 6 hours to cook properly at a temperature between 225 and 250 F. The best way to tell when your ribs are close to done is by the tenderness of the meat. Properly cooked meat will be fork tender. If you don't have a smoker, you can cook barbecue ribs on the grill.