BEER PULLED PORK
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven or heavy pot over medium heat; cook pork in oil until evenly browned on all sides, about 15 minutes. Add beer.
- Cover Dutch oven and bake in the preheated oven until pork is very tender, about 2 hours. Shred pork with a fork and transfer Dutch oven back to the stove top; stir in onion.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until onion is browned, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 381.8 calories, Carbohydrate 4.4 g, Cholesterol 108.1 mg, Fat 25.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 28.3 g, SaturatedFat 8.8 g, Sodium 90.6 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
BEER BRAISED BBQ PORK BUTT
- Combine rub ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Rub all over pork butt. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour and as long as overnight.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Unwrap pork and place in a roasting pan with sides about 2 inches high. Cook 45 minutes until dark browned and even blackening in places. Remove from oven. Lower oven to 325 degrees F. Pour beer over the top and add chopped garlic around the pork. Cover tightly with heavy duty aluminum foil or twice with regular foil. Poke about 10 holes all over the top of the foil. Cook pork butt 2 1/2 hours longer until so tender that it comes away very easily from center bone.
- Place the meat on a plate and pour the pan juice (there will be plenty) into a saucepan.
- To the pan juices add the ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire and brown sugar. Bring to a simmer until reduced by half and thick, about 20 minutes.
- While the sauce is boiling down, pull apart the pork with 2 forks. Pour the sauce over the pulled pork and work through until fully absorbed.
BEER BRAISED PORK ROAST
- Season the pork generously with salt and pepper.
- In a large heavy pot, heat the oil over med-high heat.
- Add the pork and cook, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, about 10 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Pour off all but 1 T fat from the pot.
- Add the onions, carrot, and garlic and sauté over med-high heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste and cook, stirring frequently, until the mixture starts to become dry, about 2 minutes.
- Add the flour and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
- Pour in the beer and stir to scrape up any browned bits on the pot bottom.
- Cook until the liquid starts to thicken, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cider, broth, vinegar, and thyme.
- Season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Return the pork to the pot, cover, and cook in the oven for about 3 hours.
- Uncover and continue to cook, basting frequently with the braising liquid, until the pork is tender, about 1 hour longer.
- Transfer the pork to a cutting board and cover loosely with foil.
- Skim the excess fat from the surface of the cooking liquid.
- Cut the pork across the grain into thin slices.
- Arrange the slices on a platter, spoon the cooking juices over the top and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 780.4, Fat 52.5, SaturatedFat 16.9, Cholesterol 199.6, Sodium 344, Carbohydrate 10.3, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 2.5, Protein 58.8
SPICE RUBBED PORK ROAST IN BEER GRAVY
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Cook and stir minced garlic, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, dried thyme, mustard, marjoram, and basil in hot butter until fragrant, thick, and easy to spread, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place pork in a roasting pan. Spread garlic mixture over the top of the roast and season with salt. Pour beer into bottom of the roasting pan and cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and continue to cook for 1 hour. Increase temperature to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) and cook until pork is slightly pink in the center, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Remove roast to a plate to rest and tent with aluminum foil. Place roasting pan over medium-low heat and whisk flour, garlic salt, and onion powder into the pan drippings. Cook and whisk until gravy thickens, about 5 minutes. Serve roast with gravy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 414.1 calories, Carbohydrate 7.8 g, Cholesterol 117.9 mg, Fat 22.4 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 37.9 g, SaturatedFat 9.3 g, Sodium 1583.6 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
BEER MARINATED PORK ROAST
- Place meat in a deep casserole dish large enough to hold it and marinade.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups beer and next 7 ingredients pour over meat.
- Add more beer to just cover the meat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator overnight, turning occasionally.
- Strain marinade, reserving solids and liquid.
- Place solids, carrot and celery in bottom of a roasting pan.
- Put meat on top.
- Add a little liquid.
- Roast in a 350º F oven 1 hour.
- Pour on 1/4 of remaining marinade over meat.
- Continue roasting for 1 to 1 1/2 hours more, basting occasionally with drippings and more marinade.
- until meat thermometer registers 170º F.
- Mix flour and 1/3 cup marinade to a smooth pasted.
- Place roast on serviving dish keep warm.
- Skim fat from cooking liquid, strain, add flour mixture and water to measure 2 cups, cook in roasting pan stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Serve sauce over sliced meat.
ROOT BEER PULLED PORK SANDWICHES
My husband is a huge fan of pulled pork sandwiches, so my sister shared this incredibly easy recipe with me. At potlucks and family dinners, nobody can get enough of this root beer-braised version. -Carolyn Palm, Radcliff, Kentucky
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place roast in a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker. Add root beer; cook, covered, on low until meat is tender, 8-10 hours., Remove roast; cool slightly. Discard cooking juices. Shred pork with two forks; return to slow cooker. Stir in barbecue sauce. Cook, covered, until heated through, about 30 minutes. Serve on rolls. Freeze option: Freeze cooled meat mixture in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a saucepan, stirring occasionally and adding a little water if necessary.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 453 calories, Fat 14g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 67mg cholesterol, Sodium 907mg sodium, Carbohydrate 54g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 25g protein.
More about "beer basted pulled pork roast recipes"
BEER BASTED PULLED PORK | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
ROOT BEER PULLED PORK - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
BEER-BASTED PULLED PORK SLIDERS | KINGSFORD®
BEER BASTED PULLED PORK SLIDERS RECIPE BY PITMASTER CHRIS LILLY
BEER-BRAISED PORK ROAST - WILLIAMS SONOMA
BEER-BASTED PULLED PORK ROAST | RECIPE | CARVING SETS, MARINATED …
PORK AND BEER RECIPE – NORTHRICHLANDHILLSDENTISTRY
THE BEST PULLED PORK EVER: BEER N' BBQ! - THE KITCHEN …
BEER BRAISED PULLED PORK - LIFE TASTES GOOD
THE BEST BEER PULLED PORK RECIPE (SLOW COOKER) | CRAFT …
BEER BASTED PULLED PORK ROAST - RECIPECIRCUS.COM
21 PULLED PORK ROAST RECIPE SLOW COOKER - SELECTED RECIPES
BEER-BASTED PULLED PORK ROAST – RECIPES NETWORK
PULLED PORK ROAST INSTANT POT RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEER BRAISED PORK ROAST - RICARDO
PULLED PORK WITH BBQ SAUCE - RECIPETIN EATS
SMOKED BEER PORK ROAST RECIPE | ONTARIO PORK
HOW TO MAKE BEER PULLED PORK SANDWICH? - ENJOY FRIO
BEER-BRAISED PULLED PORK - THE TOMATO
BALSAMIC BEER BRAISED PORK ROAST RECIPE - SHE WEARS MANY HATS
CLASSIC BEER POT ROAST RECIPE | CRAFT BEERING
BEER BRAISED PORK ROAST – CROCK POT RECIPE
BEER BASTED PULLED PORK ROAST RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
HONEY GLAZED PORK ROAST - TRAEGER GRILLS
BEER BRAISED PULLED PORK RECIPE - COUNTRY GROCER
BEER BRAISED PULLED PORK - HEALTHY RECIPES & FOOD PREP TIPS
BEER AND ONION BRAISED PORK ROAST - UNCLE JERRY'S KITCHEN
BEER-BASTED PULLED PORK SANDWICHES | HIDDEN VALLEY® IN 2022
RECIPE: BEER-BRAISED PULLED PORK SHOULDER | KITCHN
BEER-BRAISED POT ROAST RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
BEER BASTED ROAST PORK LEG RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
PULLED PORK BEER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND …
JUICY BEER-BRAISED PORK LOIN RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
HOLY SMOKE PORK BASTING SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
ROOT BEER PULLED PORK RECIPE | ONTARIO PORK
BEST BITES: BEER BRAISED PULLED PORK - AOL
BEER BASTED PULLED PORK ROAST - THAT'S MY HOME
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook pulled pork with root beer?Then add the root beer to the pot and deglaze the bottom surface with a wooden spatula. Removing the browned bits from the bottom surface will add more flavor once the pulled pork is cooked. Place the pork and any juices that are in the bowl back into the pot. Cover and place in the preheated oven and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
How long to cook beer pulled pork in slow cooker?Slow Cooker Beer Pulled Pork on LOW – from 8 to 12 hours, depending on meat size and weight. Slow Cooker Beer Pulled Pork on HIGH – from 4 to 6 hours, depending on meat size and weight. TIP: Once pulled apart, leave the meat in the slow cooker on warm for a few minutes – it will absorb the delicious juices.
How to reheat frozen beer pulled pork?To reheat frozen beer pulled pork first let it thaw in the fridge overnight or on the counter at room temperature. Once completely thawed place in an appropriately sized pot and heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally. How to make beer pulled pork in the slow cooker.
How to cook pork loin roast in a Dutch oven?Place pork in a large Dutch oven, pour half the liquid over the pork. Cover and place the pork in a 300 degree preheated oven. Roast for 4 to 5 hours. Boil remaining liquid over medium high heat, stirring occasionally. Pay careful attention to the sauce near the 30 minute mark, if the mixture gets foamy, remove from heat.