BARBIE BIRTHDAY CAKE
I was very surprised to not see a recipe for this cake. It is very popular with mothers of young girls. My daughters 4th is tomorrow and I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees her cake! I welcome as many pics as possible to show all the different styles you can create with this idea. Jan 31st,08 EDIT: I used my Pampered Chef measuring/mixing bowl to bake this in, and it also was too short for the doll to fit down in. I ended up buying a cheap dime store imitation that had hollow legs and just cut them off at the correct height. :)
Provided by DbKnadler
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- You must also have a Barbie doll for this recipe, but I could not include it in the ingredients list as it is a non-food item.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Grease and flour a an 8 cup rounded glass measuring cup, or you can use a metal mixing bowl.
- Prepare cake mix by adding first 4 ingredients and mixing for 2 minutes.
- Pour cake mix into prepared measuring cup (or metal mixing bowl, and bake 50-60 mins until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 mins, then invert onto cake tray.
- Let cool completely before frosting, about 3 hours.
- After completely cool use frosting to decorate cake to look like Barbie's dress.
- Insert Barbie legs all the way down into middle of the cake, then use remaining frosting to cover her bosoms to complete the dress.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 854.9, Fat 36.3, SaturatedFat 6.2, Cholesterol 69.8, Sodium 663, Carbohydrate 127.3, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 106.7, Protein 5.2
BARBIE DOLL CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart ovenproof Pyrex glass mixing bowl with shortening and dust with flour.
- Prepare cake as directed on box. Pour batter into prepared bowl.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until cake tester inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes.
- Invert on cake plate with widest part of cake on the bottom. Cool 3 hours before decorating.
- Insert a clean doll into center of cake. Decorate the skirt with icing tinted any color or use more than one color. Use a decorator tip to make the skirt as fancy as you like and decorate the top of the doll for the top of the dress also.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 508 calories, Carbohydrate 85.9 g, Cholesterol 0.9 mg, Fat 17.5 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 424.7 mg, Sugar 67.3 g
BBQ BARBIE - MINI CHICKEN SLIDERS
- Heat grill to medium.
- Finely grind the chicken breast, onion, garlic and ginger together and place in a medium bowl. Add the rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil and mix thoroughly. Shape this mixture into 2 by 1-inch patties and let rest in the refrigerator for 5 minutes. Toast the brioche rolls, then grill the chicken patties for about 5 to 6 minutes over a medium heat. (Don't try to cook faster over high heat as the outside will be cooked and not the inside.)
- To finish, place 1 patty on the bottom of each toasted bun, top with cheese, sliced tomato, onion and iceberg lettuce and cover with the bun top.
BARBIE DOLL BIRTHDAY CAKE
A toddler girl's dream come true! After looking all over the place for instructions, I finally put a few different construction ideas together. I bought a cheap barbie, undressed her, wrapped her legs in cling film and used her in the cake. After the cake had been cut, I unwrapped her from the cling film and dressed her and gave her to my daughter, who still talks about her doll's 'beautiful cake dress'! I used a 2-litre/4-pint oven-proof mixing/pudding Pyrex bowl and a 20cm round cake tin. Barbie's legs are long, hence the extra 20cm cake under the bowl-shaped one. Prep time includes decorating time.
Provided by froglet
Yield 15-25 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees celcius/300°F.
- Wipe a little butter around the inside of the bowl and tin, then line with greaseproof/baking paper.
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar, butter, eggs and milk.
- Mix until it looks pale and creamy, using electric mixer or wooden spoon.
- Divide proportionately between the pudding bowl and the tin and smooth the tops.
- Bake for approximately 1 1/2 hours (If you stick a skewer into the centre it should come out clean).
- Remove from oven, turn them out and gently remove baking paper. Allow to cool completely.
- Mix the icing ingredients well.
- If desired, carefully slice both cakes in half, horizontally and fill the middle with icing. (Cover and save the rest of the icing until later).
- Place upside-down pudding bowl cake on top of round cake, with icing between them.
- Wrap in foil or cling film and place in freezer for 20 mins or fridge for an hour. (this will firm up the cake to allow you to cut the hole for Barbie's legs, and create less crumbs when icing the cake).
- Use a long knife(eg bread knife) to cut a hole in the centre of the cake, long enough for Barbie's legs, up to just below her waist.
- Wrap Barbie's legs in cling wrap up to her waist and insert her into the hole in the cake.
- Colour and flavour the buttercream and/or fondant icing as desired.
- Ice a thin layer of buttercream all over the cake. Place in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Smooth another layer of buttercream OR roll out the fondant icing and drape around the cake, imitating the folds of a dress. If using buttercream, you can neaten it by dippng a knife in hot water and smoothing it over the icing.
- Pipe buttercream or wrap a piece of fondant icing around Barbie's torso.
- Embellish as you please!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 818.9, Fat 44.4, SaturatedFat 27, Cholesterol 235.8, Sodium 872.1, Carbohydrate 99.1, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 67, Protein 8.5
BARBIE BIRTHDAY CAKE
When assembling the cake, use a new doll and wrap it in plastic before putting it in the center of the cake. Candles should absolutely not be used, because Barbie's hair is flammable.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 1 Barbie doll cake
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Trim the tops off the 2 tube cakes to level. Trim the flat end of the bowl cake to level. Cut a hole through the center of the bowl cake the width of the Barbie doll. Place one tube cake, trimmed side up, on a cake plate. Place the second tube cake, trimmed side up on top, and the bowl cake, trimmed side down, on top. Spread 1 cup of frosting between each layer.
- Remove all clothing from the doll and wrap the doll's hair in plastic wrap. Insert doll into the hole of the bowl cake up to its waist. Use half of the remaining frosting to completely cover the outside of the cakes, evenly smoothing to form the skirt part of the doll.
- Tint remaining frosting with food coloring to desired colors. Using pastry bags and decorating tips, decorate the skirt and upper half of the doll with colored frosting, as desired. Remove plastic from the doll's hair, and serve.
More about "birthday barbie mini birthday cakes recipes"
HOW TO MAKE A PRINCESS BIRTHDAY CAKE | FAVORITE FAMILY …
BARBIE DOLL CAKE | INSTRUCTIONS AND IDEAS - THE WICKED …
BIRTHDAY PRESENT MINI CAKES - SUGARHERO
BARBIE BIRTHDAY CAKE AND CUP CAKES - DOMESTIC DIVA …
50+ BEST BARBIE BIRTHDAY CAKES IDEAS AND DESIGNS (2022)
BARBIE BIRTHDAY CAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE A BARBIE …
BIRTHDAY BARBIE – MINI BIRTHDAY CAKES – RECIPES NETWORK
BARBIE CAKE : 10 STEPS (WITH PICTURES) - INSTRUCTABLES
BARBIE CAKES YOU CAN MAKE - EASY-BIRTHDAY-CAKES.COM
BARBIE BIRTHDAY CAKE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HOW TO MAKE A BARBIE BIRTHDAY CAKE - REAL FOOD RN
HOW TO MAKE A BARBIE CAKE - EASY BIRTHDAY CAKES
BARBIE BIRTHDAY CUPCAKES - THERESCIPES.INFO
RECIPE OF PERFECT BARBIE BIRTHDAY CAKE - SHARENEWSARCHIVE.COM
BARBIE DOLL KIDS CAKE RECIPE | NEW IDEA MAGAZINE
BARBIE CAKE RECIPE - TOPCAKETIME.COM
900+ CAKES FROM BARBIE IDEAS IN 2022 | CAKE RECIPES ... - PINTEREST
20 KIDS' BIRTHDAY CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
13 BARBIE CAKE DESIGNS FOR BIRTHDAY GIRL IN 2022
36 BIRTHDAY CAKES IDEAS | CUPCAKE CAKES, BARBIE CAKE ... - PINTEREST
MINI BIRTHDAY CAKES - EMMA FONTANELLA
50+ BEST BARBIE BIRTHDAY CAKES IDEAS AND DESIGNS (2022)
BIRTHDAY CAKES BARBIE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
15 CLASSY BALLERINA CAKE IDEAS – RECIPES ... - PARTY WITH UNICORNS
27 STYLISH BARBIE PARTY IDEAS! - CATCH MY PARTY
BARBIE DOLL CAKE FOR BIRTHDAY PARTY - PREMA'S CULINARY
BARBIE BIRTHDAY CAKE RECIPE - DELISH
EASY INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING A BARBIE DOLL CAKE FROM SCRATCH
BARBIE BIRTHDAY CAKE TOPPERS - THERESCIPES.INFO
BARBIE CAKES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
60+ BEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBIE IMAGES (2022) GIF, QUOTES, …
BIRTHDAY BARBIE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
24 MINI BIRTHDAY CAKES IDEAS | CUPCAKE CAKES, CAKE ... - PINTEREST
CLASSIC BARBIE CAKE - TEACH ME MOMMY
THE BEST MINI BIRTHDAY CAKE RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE A BARBIE CAKE (PRINCESS BIRTHDAY CAKE)
219 RESULTS FOR BARBIE BIRTHDAY CAKES
BEST BARBIE CAKES FOR BARBIE'S 60TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION - DELISH
91 RESULTS FOR BARBIE BIRTHDAY CAKES
BIRTHDAY BARBIE - MINI BIRTHDAY CAKES RECIPE | COOKING …
You'll also love