BLONDE BROWNIES II
- Melt butter or margarine. Add sugar and mix well. Cool.
- Add eggs and vanilla, blend well. Add the rest of the ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Put into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 452.6 calories, Carbohydrate 62.6 g, Cholesterol 58.1 mg, Fat 21.9 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 5.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.9 g, Sodium 357.5 mg, Sugar 43.9 g
BLONDE BROWNIES I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease a 9x9-inch baking pan.
- Measure 1 cup sifted flour. Add baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Sift again. Add 1/2 cup chopped nuts. Mix well and set aside.
- Stir the brown sugar into the melted butter and mix well. Cool slightly.
- Mix the beaten egg and vanilla into the brown sugar mixture. Add flour mixture, a little at a time, mixing just until combined.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle 1/2 to 1 cup chocolate chips on top. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 477.1 calories, Carbohydrate 65.4 g, Cholesterol 58.1 mg, Fat 23.2 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 5.6 g, SaturatedFat 10.7 g, Sodium 358.1 mg, Sugar 46.4 g
CHUNKY BLOND BROWNIES
Every bite of these chewy blondies is packed with chunks of white and semisweet chocolate and macadamia nuts. It's a potluck offering that stands out. -Rosemary Dreiske, Lemmon, South Dakota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in white chips, chocolate chunks and 1/2 cup nuts. , Spoon into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan; spread over the bottom of pan. Sprinkle with remaining nuts. Bake until top begins to crack and is golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221 calories, Fat 12g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 29mg cholesterol, Sodium 130mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
BLONDE BROWNIES WITH BROWN SUGAR FROSTING
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat granulated sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla and the eggs with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon, until light and fluffy. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt. In ungreased 13x9-inch pan, spread batter evenly.
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt 1/3 cup butter over low heat. Stir in 2/3 cup brown sugar; cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in milk; cook until mixture comes to a rolling boil. Remove from heat. Gradually stir in powdered sugar and vanilla, mixing well with spoon after each addition, until smooth and spreadable. If necessary, add more milk, a few drops at a time. Spread frosting over brownies. Immediately sprinkle with pecans. For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Brownie, Sodium 80 mg, Sugar 19 g, TransFat 0 g
BISCUIT MIX BLOND BROWNIES
Packaged biscuit mix supplies the flour, shortening, leavening, and salt. You add nuts, white baking pieces, and sugar. You can also package this in a jar to give as gifts (see last note in directions)
Provided by MA HIKER
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350 degree F.
- Grease an 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl mix white baking pieces, brown sugar, packaged biscuit mix, and almonds.
- Melt butter; add to cookie mix along with egg and vanilla.
- Stir until combined.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown around edges and center is almost set.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- GIFT PACKAGING DIRECTIONS: Layer in a 1-quart glass jar or canister the following ingredients: white baking pieces, half the brown sugar, half the biscuit mix, remaining brown sugar, remaining biscuit mix, and almonds. Tap jar gently on the counter to settle each layer before adding the next. Cover jar and store at room temperature up to 1 month, or attach baking directions and give as a gift.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 148.2, Fat 9.9, SaturatedFat 4.9, Cholesterol 16, Sodium 71.2, Carbohydrate 14.1, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 13.3, Protein 1.8
AUNT GLENNIS'S BLONDE BROWNIES
Yield yields 15 to 20
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat eggs and butter together; add sugar. Gradually add flour; mix well. Stir in vanilla. Fold in nuts, coconut, and chocolate chips. Bake in greased and floured 13 × 9-inch sheet pan for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.
More about "biscuit mix blond brownies recipes"
BLONDIE BROWNIE (EASY, ONE-BOWL RECIPE) - SAVOR THE BEST
FUDGY BROWNIES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS - BHG.COM
26 RECIPES USING BROWNIE MIX THAT TASTE HOMEMADE
10 BEST BISQUICK BROWNIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
20 OF OUR ALL-TIME BEST BROWNIE AND BLONDIE RECIPES
THE BEST BLONDIE RECIPE - SUGAR SPUN RUN
BISQUICK BROWNIES - COPYKAT RECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 40 minsCategory DessertCalories 291 per serving
BISQUICK BROWNIES - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
3/5 (11)Category Desserts, RecipesServings 6-8Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
BLONDE BROWNIES - COUNTRY AT HEART RECIPES
BLONDE BROWNIES | "JIFFY" MIX
THE BEST BLONDE BROWNIE RECIPE - BOSTON GIRL BAKES
LOADED CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
BLONDE BROWNIE RECIPE - EASY AND PERFECT! - PIP AND EBBY
ONE BOWL BISCOFF BLONDIES (QUICK AND EASY) - SWEETEST MENU
BISCUIT MIX BLOND BROWNIES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BLONDE BROWNIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BROWNIES & BLONDIES RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY BROWNIES AND BLONDIES RECIPES | COOKIES & CUPS
BROWNIES & BLONDIES - KING ARTHUR BAKING
MOM'S BLOND BROWNIES - MARISSA ROTHKOPF BATES
BISQUICK BROWNIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2-INGREDIENT COOKIE DOUGH BROWNIES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
BROWNIES | "JIFFY" MIX
BISCUIT-MIX BROWNIES^ RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
BROWNIE AND BLONDIE RECIPES | NESTLÉ® VERY BEST BAKING
BLONDE BROWNIES WITH NUTS & CHOCOLATE CHIPS - CLEVERLY SIMPLE
DOUBLE LOTUS BROWNIES | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
BISCOFF BLONDIES – DELICIOUS COOKIE BUTTER BARS - SUPERGOLDEN BAKES
10 BEST CHOCOLATE BISCUITS BROWNIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BISQUICK BROWNIES RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BROWNIE BLONDIES - COOKIE DOUGH DIARIES
BLOND BROWNIES | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
20 BROWNIE MIX RECIPES | MYRECIPES
BISCUIT MIX BLOND BROWNIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | BISCUIT …
BROWNIE, BLONDIE AND BAR RECIPES | NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDE BROWNIES - A GOOD LIFE FARM
EASY BLONDIE RECIPE (AKA BLONDIE BROWNIES) - KYLEE COOKS
CINNAMON SUGAR BLONDIE RECIPE | BUNS IN MY OVEN
EASY BROWNIE BLONDIES RECIPE - MY KITCHEN SERENITY
BISCOFF BROWNIES! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
QUICK BLONDE BROWNIES RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #desserts #easy #cookies-and-brownies #bar-cookies #gifts #number-of-servings
You'll also love