BLACK BEAN AND MANGO PINEAPPLE SALSA
- Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Serve at room temperature.
BEAN AND PINEAPPLE SALSA
THE FLAVORS of this tasty salsa complement each other very nicely. I like to serve it over either fish or chicken. It's a pleasant and colorful change.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/4 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts :
- Soak beans overnight in cold water.
- Drain and rinse the beans and place in a saucepan with the onion and chopped garlic. Cover with 6 cups of cold water and simmer over medium heat until tender but firm, 30 to 40 minutes. Drain. Rinse in cold water until chilled. (You should have about 8 cups.)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked beans with all the remaining ingredients and toss well. Set aside until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 244, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 50 grams, Fat 1 gram, Fiber 10 grams, Protein 12 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 296 milligrams, Sugar 16 grams
BLACK BEAN AND MANGO SALSA
- Put the beans into a large bowl and add the diced mango, red onion, roasted tomatoes, grated ginger root, cilantro, lime zest, orange zest and juices and drizzle with the oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Lightly toss, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.;
- Preheat broiler on low. Quarter the tomatoes and place them on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt and fresh black pepper, to taste. Place in oven and broil for about 5 to 7 minutes until slightly golden brown and softened. Cool.;
MANGO, CORN, AND BLACK BEAN SALSA
My neighbor introduced me to this cool dish that can stand alone as an easy side dish or tastes great with chicken made up as fajitas. This is a recipe that can be altered to use up other fruits you have on hand. I have used a mix of mangoes and peaches to make this, and it would probably taste great with pineapple or other tart fruits, but if you like mangoes as much as I do, you will want to let that flavor dominate. Optional to chill before serving.
Provided by GMW
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix mangoes, sweet corn, and black beans in a large bowl; add lime juice and stir. Sprinkle cilantro over the mango mixture; toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224.5 calories, Carbohydrate 52.1 g, Fat 1.3 g, Fiber 9.1 g, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 484.8 mg, Sugar 25.1 g
PINEAPPLE AND BLACK BEAN SALSA
- In a medium bowl, combine black beans, pineapple, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 47 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 2 g
BLACK BEAN, MANGO, PINEAPPLE SALSA
A refreshing summer salsa with an interesting sweet spicy flavour combination! My spin on another posted recipe. This one receives rave reviews everywhere I take it!
Provided by Katzen
Yield 12 cups, 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine ingredients, mix, allow to cool overnight if possible.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 136.5, Fat 0.6, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 221.2, Carbohydrate 29.9, Fiber 6.6, Sugar 13.3, Protein 5.5
More about "black bean and mango pineapple salsa recipes"
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #low-protein #healthy #sauces #appetizers #condiments-etc #beans #fruit #easy #low-fat #vegetarian #dips #salsas #dietary #spicy #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #black-beans #healthy-2 #low-in-something #tropical-fruit #pineapple #taste-mood #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions